Hey briggs king's titherzzzzzzzzz..............................................

No One Special

Sep 27, 2022, 7:35:01 PM9/27/22
Hey briggs king's titherzzzzzzzzz, tell me;

God gave the tithe to the Levites, it was their personal property to take (Hebrews 7:5, Numbers 18:21), THEY OWN IT; God said it was THEIRS TO TAKE (Nehemiah 10:38).

Show me IN SCRIPTURE where God has taken the tithe from the Levites and given it any organization, or church or any ministry; Chapter and verse, requested...

ref.:

Numbers 18:21 - "And, behold, I have given the children of Levi all the tenth in Israel for an inheritance, for their service which they serve, even the service of the tabernacle of the congregation."

Numbers 18:24 - "But the tithes of the children of Israel, which they offer as an heave offering unto the LORD, I have given to the Levites to inherit: therefore I have said unto them, Among the children of Israel they shall have no inheritance."

CAN YOU PRODUCE SCRIPTURE?

Where did God take the tithes from the Levites and give it to any New Testament ministry or anyone else?...

"But the tithes of the children of Israel, which they offer as an heave offering unto the LORD, I have given to the Levites to inherit: therefore I have said unto them, Among the children of Israel they shall have no inheritance." - Numbers 18:21

There are no Levites to take the tithe (Hebrews 7:5), no Storehouse to bring a portion of the tithe to (Nehemiah 10:38), no Levitical City to bring the remaining portion of the tithe to (Nehemiah 10:37), no Levite Priest to obey Malachi 3:10 (Malachi 2:1), no New Testament instructions to tithe (Hebrews 7:18), no Scripture describing the tithe to be surrendered as money (Lev. 27:30, 32, Num. 18:27, etc.), no Scripture placing Christians under the Law of Moses where instructions to tithe came from (Malachi 4:4, Numbers 18:20-24, Romans 6:14), no Scripture describing any New Testament church, person or other ministry as a "storehouse to be tithed to" and Hebrews 7:18 puts an end to tithing forever.