THE LAW AND MORE TITHEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

No One Special

Sep 9, 2022, 2:09:32 AM9/9/22
Argument: "Jesus said He did not come to abolish the Law. Therefore, tithing still stands today."

Rebuttal:

a) If the Law is not abolished, then tithes are to be agriculture, not money. Lev. 27:30,32

b) If the Law is not abolished, then tithes are only required of Israelites. Lev. 27:34

c) If the Law is not abolished, tithes are only to required in the land of Canaan. Deut. 12:10-11

d) If the Law is not abolished, then the congregation is not to go near the House of God with their tithes. Num. 18:21-23; reaffirmed in Neh. 10:29,37-38

e) If the Law is not abolished, then the congregation is to give their tithes to the tribe of Levi in Canaan, not to pastors in Nigeria. Num. 18:21-23

f) If the Law is not abolished, then only the tribe of Levi is to tithe to the House of God. Num. 18:21-23; Neh. 10:29,37-38

g) If the Law is not abolished, then a biological bloodline descendant of the biblical patriarch Levi is to be present when the congregation gives their tithes. Num. 18:24-31; Neh. 10:29,37-38

h) If the Law is not abolished, then the congregation is to make annual trips to Jerusalem to eat a tithe before the Lord. Deut. 14:22-26

i) If the Law is not abolished, the congregation is to give tithes of agriculture to Levites, widows, orphans, and foreigners in the land of Canaan every third year.

You argue that "The Law is not abolished." Tell me, are you really observing all the commands that are written in the Law concerning tithes? (points "a-i" above) If not, you really should not be using the argument "The Law is not abolished" as your proof-text for tithing.

Galatians 3:10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.

YOURDADDY

Sep 9, 2022, 11:59:30 AM9/9/22
ENJOY ETERNITY WITH YOUR BEST BUD JEZEMEL

No One Special

Sep 9, 2022, 4:21:45 PM9/9/22
On Friday, September 9, 2022 at 8:59:30 AM UTC-7, YOURDADDY wrote:

> ENJOY ETERNITY WITH YOUR BEST BUD JEZEMEL

Tell your mindless garbage to Jesus Christ when He judges you, laughs at your tithing bullshit and sends you to hell.

"Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity." - Matthew 7:22-24

YOURDADDY

Sep 9, 2022, 9:14:51 PM9/9/22
im exempt convict

No One Special

Sep 9, 2022, 9:23:25 PM9/9/22
On Friday, September 9, 2022 at 6:14:51 PM UTC-7, YOURDADDY wrote:

> im exempt convict

HA!! Tell that to Jesus as you're tossed in hell, tell Him all about your "tithezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz." Also, we have your criminal record, briggs, you sick sodomite. It's rather long.

YOURDADDY

Sep 9, 2022, 10:09:15 PM9/9/22
even if are right and you sneak into heaven, you will be cleaning toilets for eternity in heaven sfb.

No One Special

Sep 9, 2022, 10:28:31 PM9/9/22
On Friday, September 9, 2022 at 7:09:15 PM UTC-7, YOURDADDY wrote:

> even if are right and you sneak into heaven, you will be cleaning toilets for eternity in heaven sfb.

You're a pathetic uneducated ignorant little moron, briggs. You can't disprove anything I post. You're weak and useless. Your criminal record is embarrassing, faggot.

YOURDADDY

Sep 10, 2022, 10:42:16 AM9/10/22
I DONT HAVE TO DEMON CONVICT. EVERYONE KNOWS YOUR FULL OF SHIT. NOBODY READS ANYTHING YOU POST.

No One Special

Sep 10, 2022, 4:18:47 PM9/10/22
Whatever you say, divorced sodomite and criminal record loser. Tell God all about your tithezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

YOURDADDY

Sep 10, 2022, 4:20:58 PM9/10/22
you know nothing about me fool, i owned you loser, your shit is out there for all to see.

No One Special

Sep 10, 2022, 4:26:43 PM9/10/22