If even the VAXXED must mask

Celestia S

Aug 26, 2021, 6:15:00 PMAug 26
Is that not to say the mask is even MORE effective than the vax at keeping the virus from spreading? If that is so, I'd rather mask than vax. And not because I'm waiting for FDA approval. Remember, the FDA approved ASPARTAME!!!

yourdaddy

Aug 26, 2021, 8:47:40 PMAug 26
On Thursday, August 26, 2021 at 6:15:00 PM UTC-4, Celestia S wrote:
> Is that not to say the mask is even MORE effective than the vax at keeping the virus from spreading? If that is so, I'd rather mask than vax. And not because I'm waiting for FDA approval. Remember, the FDA approved ASPARTAME!!!
THE MASK DOESNT WORK NOR DOES THE PRECURSOR TO THE 666 RFID IMPLANTS, NO COVID VAXX NO JOB, NO SCHOOL, NO BUYING OR SELLING UNTIL YOU PROVE YOU WERE VACCINATED. BUT YOU STILL NEED TO WEAR THE MASK...........