C 19 and vacs

rpbc

Dec 14, 2020, 5:43:42 PM12/14/20
Former chief science officer for Pfizer, top shelf scientist who held the position most aspire to. https://discover.hubpages.com/politics/Pfizer-Chief-Science-Officer-Second-Wave-Based-on-Fake-Data-of-False-Positives-for-New-Cases-Pandemic-is-Over

rpbc

Dec 14, 2020, 5:48:05 PM12/14/20
On Monday, December 14, 2020 at 3:43:42 PM UTC-7, rpbc wrote:
> Former chief science officer for Pfizer, top shelf scientist who held the position most aspire to. https://discover.hubpages.com/politics/Pfizer-Chief-Science-Officer-Second-Wave-Based-on-Fake-Data-of-False-Positives-for-New-Cases-Pandemic-is-Over

rpbc: Another high level super qualified, examine his background. https://electroverse.net/dr-roger-hodkinson-on-covid-hoax/

rpbc

Dec 14, 2020, 5:50:19 PM12/14/20

rpbc

Dec 14, 2020, 5:52:15 PM12/14/20

rpbc

Dec 14, 2020, 6:02:14 PM12/14/20
rpbc: Robert Kennedy Jr. (son of RFK) and Alan Dershowitz. Just excellent. There are hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of these high quality (RFK in this instance) high status people speaking out. The money is on the vaccine side... Fauchi owns half interest... his involvement goes back to AIDS of the earlier 80s. Billions and billions above him, he is the drug rep. https://youtu.be/IfnJi7yLKgE

ned756

Dec 15, 2020, 7:36:13 PM12/15/20
On Monday, December 14, 2020 at 5:43:42 PM UTC-5, rpbc wrote:
> Former chief science officer for Pfizer, top shelf scientist who held the position most aspire to. https://discover.hubpages.com/politics/Pfizer-Chief-Science-Officer-Second-Wave-Based-on-Fake-Data-of-False-Positives-for-New-Cases-Pandemic-is-Over
his claims not true

rpbc

Dec 15, 2020, 10:30:20 PM12/15/20
rpbc: Ned... of course you analyzed and debunked scientific data presented by one of the top in the field so with confidence be the first in line, for the second and third one too... be the first to have your RNA modified, permanently, there is no going back.

ned756

Dec 16, 2020, 2:06:04 AM12/16/20
u love fake news i sure dont

bluettes

Dec 16, 2020, 12:45:40 PM12/16/20
I think Ned is sincere ...I wish I had his confidence ... his faith ...faithing ...hanging his body on the word of cnn ...I am lost.

bluettes

Dec 16, 2020, 12:57:13 PM12/16/20
cnn reports that Fauci says he won't be seeing his children for Christmas and neither should you ...and for the fist time ever, I completely agree with him ...I will not be seeing his children for Christmas and neither should any of you.

Papillon

Dec 16, 2020, 2:01:05 PM12/16/20
LOL!

rpbc

Dec 16, 2020, 2:59:51 PM12/16/20
On Wednesday, December 16, 2020 at 10:57:13 AM UTC-7, bluettes wrote:
> On Wednesday, December 16, 2020 at 10:45:40 AM UTC-7, bluettes wrote:

Ned: u love fake news i sure dont

Blu: I think Ned is sincere ...I wish I had his confidence ... his faith ...faithing ...hanging his body on the word of cnn ...I am lost.
> cnn reports that Fauci says he won't be seeing his children for Christmas and neither should you ...and for the fist time ever, I completely agree with him ...I will not be seeing his children for Christmas and neither should any of you.

rpbc: Here ya go... directly linked to this pandemic hysteria and vaccines... problem, reaction, solution. Billy Boy is right in there in so many ways. One has to be willfully blind not to connect the many dots. Be sure and read the abstract. https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/docs2/iasr/WO2020060606/html/q2VwnWZ1YPFEL6udLbHszDe4mIbB4-wKHkKhg5suIDTr70IAXy_oFDsYVDyPXvRFkDD2t5JvL7aoiTO2W8PEmzI093J8KzhNiiDQxI5zFb1WL9IAR5tj1KSHX31meU2B

rpbc

Dec 16, 2020, 3:05:37 PM12/16/20
rpbc: Here... Microsoft News... Gates stuff... it ain't never going to end folks without force. Masks and lockdown here, masks and lock down there, masks and lock down everywhere till... till what... everybody who will has their own personal validation number and it is up to date. https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/here-s-what-we-know-about-the-new-coronavirus-mutation-that-s-spreading-rapidly/ar-BB1bYRk5?ocid=msedgdhp

rpbc

Dec 16, 2020, 3:11:42 PM12/16/20
rpbc: So... the Mr. Rodgers international nice guy in pink sweaters that has somehow become the worlds leading expert and advisor on all things medical, Mr. Gates. He is in the trenches fighting the good fight... yes sir. https://www.reddit.com/r/InsurrectionEarth/comments/gde1h6/bill_gates_vaccinations_microchips_and_patent/

rpbc

Dec 16, 2020, 3:21:43 PM12/16/20
Ned: u love fake news i sure dont

rpbc: Quit scanning these pages and get your vaccine Ned... you want to be protected don't you...

bluettes

Dec 16, 2020, 5:47:54 PM12/16/20
ned dont need no vax he a bot.

ned756

Dec 16, 2020, 8:04:08 PM12/16/20
satan sent trump to be potus

cowman

Dec 16, 2020, 8:20:49 PM12/16/20
satan sed U to be kaktus on this forum.

cowman

Dec 16, 2020, 9:09:42 PM12/16/20
Dana četvrtak, 17. prosinca 2020. u 01:04:08 UTC, korisnik ned756 napisao je:
wu-flu is chinese embeded kaktus virus for mass destruction.
They love to see natural environment compatible with their gentle Gobi soul.

rpbc

Dec 20, 2020, 1:07:16 AM12/20/20
rpbc: Here we go... the old mutant evolved new deadlier and more contagious than before covid. You'll need a continual stream of 'vaccinations' to stay safe and that mask, it isn't ever coming off, will augment the social tracker and bio sensor technology part of the vaccine. This will not end until there are no more of us or mass rejection of all things fear reaction, like masks, lock downs, medical and scientific censorship is totally rejected. It's hard to imagine though.... look at the number of people wearing masks and waiting for their change to get vaccinated... Rod Sterling knew with his obsolete man episode... unessentials... twentieth century parlance, useless eaters. This is only ramping up... reset... and will if successful eliminate currency with crpto currency available on deposit for those in compliance. One can't make this up even though it was prophesied in no uncertain terms in the New Testament, Revelation. https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/another-coronavirus-mutation-was-discovered-and-this-one-might-be-more-dangerous/ar-BB1c4hoW?ocid=msedgdhp

geraldkrug

Dec 20, 2020, 2:41:09 AM12/20/20
Remember it's the doings of the dying not the living. Have compassion on the insanity the insults the hatred. Doc went out swinging his fists at the Injustice but he never realized his own. The life is in search for compassion and the death is in search for compassion. Find compassion and stay alive. I am the compassion you all seek I am God ME of course.

MOSES

Dec 20, 2020, 10:03:53 AM12/20/20
On Sunday, December 20, 2020 at 2:41:09 AM UTC-5, geraldkrug wrote:
> Remember it's the doings of the dying not the living. Have compassion on the insanity the insults the hatred. Doc went out swinging his fists at the Injustice but he never realized his own. The life is in search for compassion and the death is in search for compassion. Find compassion and stay alive. I am the compassion you all seek I am God ME of course.
SUCK ON NIGGER INJUSTICE

Celestia S

Dec 20, 2020, 6:09:41 PM12/20/20
For most of the year they have repeatedly said the virus has not mutated. Now they say it has been mutating all along. Does anyone else smell pants on fire?

Celestia S

Dec 20, 2020, 6:21:20 PM12/20/20
Btw RP, taking a mandatory vaccine so you can get food and tp is not the same as taking the mark of the beast and worshipping him. But it could be used as a conditioning stepping stone. Boy I sure hope the Rapture will really happen.

rpbc

Dec 20, 2020, 6:39:21 PM12/20/20
> >\\ Celestia: For most of the year they have repeatedly said the virus has not mutated. Now they say it has been mutating all along. Does anyone else smell pants on fire?
> Btw RP, taking a mandatory vaccine so you can get food and tp is not the same as taking the mark of the beast and worshipping him. But it could be used as a conditioning stepping stone. Boy I sure hope the Rapture will really happen.

rpbc: No... not the same but pretty close. Won't be able to buy and sell... that is being threatened, the logical extension of turning in your neighbor for an unsafe gathering, not wearing masks... it's an enforcement problem and that is another stepping stone... if your not up do date with the vaccinations your drivers license might be suspended and your plate number will be on the list of probable to stop.... driving on suspended license... quickly you are whisked into the system, arrested... and maybe with a bit of due process, maybe not, you'll be vaccinated, fined, put on notice.. it is coming to something like that. This is not a vaccine in the usual sense, this is not a vaccine at all, it is an RNA modifier... huge difference. I do think it more conditioning, a stepping stone but it is one with so many things directly attached to it that are being catapulted to front and center command and control.

rpbc

Dec 20, 2020, 6:53:46 PM12/20/20
On Sunday, December 20, 2020 at 4:09:41 PM UTC-7, Celestia S wrote:
Celestia: For most of the year they have repeatedly said the virus has not mutated. Now they say it has been mutating all along. Does anyone else smell pants on fire?

rpbc: I know... first it was fifteen days, then it was the mask, then it was restrictions, then it was lock downs, then the breathless panting over the vaccine that would get everything back to order... but now we need two doses... and talk of three with new outbreaks breaking out everywhere all the time, and of course, mutations, it's evolving... back to stage three, or stage two, or stage one with masks in your own home... and no Christmas, maybe a few close friends not to exceed five kept safe with Christmas bubbles. The masks and the vaccines are not going away unless the population stands up and says... ENOUGH... but I don't see that happening, not to the degree necessary. The insanity is going to increase till the sane have bounties on them.

ned756

Dec 20, 2020, 7:18:59 PM12/20/20
trump lies about everything

cowman

Dec 21, 2020, 12:12:04 AM12/21/20
yeah, he is lying about everything but chinese,south africans,russians,brasilians,indian maharajas talking true????
Common ,you think that ungodly council love to see america is great again??
Are you noticed that when new vaccine is avialable they spread new geneticly modified virus to kill west world????
This time to hideing chinese partners bio-rocket is launched from Johanesburg.
BRICS trying to blackmail MMF on any way to prove his dominance in god jobs on humans.

Illuminator

Jan 13, 2021, 3:35:58 AMJan 13
Orange man bad, bad man orange.
Kane Woberts pwotect us from the bad guys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhpOwuw-BsQ&list=RDhhpOwuw-BsQ&index=1
Kane good,Aliss good,Alissa good...

MOSES

Jan 13, 2021, 8:06:29 AMJan 13
THE RAPTURE IS ALL FAKE, JESUS IS FAKE, ITS ALL FAKE

rpbc

Jan 13, 2021, 5:04:21 PMJan 13
rpbc: Well... some of that in the mix it can be supposed. But the vaccines... These covid shots are not vaccines in the normal sense of controlled exposure to the disease agent for future recognition by the immune system. These are RNA modifiers. Here is a scientific conference with top researchers produced for a general audience on the virtues of the technology that has produced the vaccines. Opens with the usual 'man kind and technology' scenes but quickly gets to the presentation of this conference. This technology is not new, it's about the congratulatory roll out. The 'scientists' are considered technicians, the host/modulator is a handler. World Science Festival... CRISPR. One should know about these things and the streams that are flowing. https://youtu.be/RNRZchHaKgw

rpbc

Jan 13, 2021, 5:06:45 PMJan 13

MOSES

Jan 13, 2021, 8:32:29 PMJan 13
thank you dr r2d2

bluettes

Mar 31, 2021, 12:32:10 AMMar 31
Bump this brother up now ...bump bump

bluettes

Mar 31, 2021, 12:37:27 AMMar 31
On Monday, December 14, 2020 at 3:48:05 PM UTC-7, rpbc wrote:
> On Monday, December 14, 2020 at 3:43:42 PM UTC-7, rpbc wrote:
> > Former chief science officer for Pfizer, top shelf scientist who held the position most aspire to. https://discover.hubpages.com/politics/Pfizer-Chief-Science-Officer-Second-Wave-Based-on-Fake-Data-of-False-Positives-for-New-Cases-Pandemic-is-Over
> rpbc: Another high level super qualified, examine his background. https://electroverse.net/dr-roger-hodkinson-on-covid-hoax/

Wake up Neo ...y'all been HOAXED.

bluettes

Mar 31, 2021, 2:18:23 AMMar 31

rpbc

Mar 31, 2021, 1:53:24 PMMar 31
On Wednesday, March 31, 2021 at 12:18:23 AM UTC-6, bluettes wrote:
> On Tuesday, March 30, 2021 at 10:37:27 PM UTC-6, bluettes wrote:
> > > rpbc: Another high level super qualified, examine his background. https://electroverse.net/dr-roger-hodkinson-on-covid-hoax/

Blu: Wake up Neo ...y'all been HOAXED.
> https://youtu.be/cGRY4EZIkWw
rpbc: That guy with the bike, angry, acting out... like a Melissa following scottie being informed about Scott's gift to his congregation, and a few other non Scott analogies that could be made. I'm sure they'll all be getting their 'vaccine'... yes, and applies to the other analogies too since it all has to do with genetic modifications, in some cases changing identity, others as a booster. The 'virus'... sure, seems like there is something, but the vaccine is the real agent and progenitor of mutation, the basis for the coming series of vaccines and variants which, unlike the current one will have real, not transferred death numbers, and the crisis will self perpetuate against a decreasing population and increasing panic calling for more vaccinations, and action, blaming those who don't mask or take the 'jab', ostracizing and eliminating their ability to function, buy or sell without the vaccine passbook, soon to be reduced to an implanted updateable chip replacing the cell phone. Gates has a patent on the already devised injectable nanobots, official link available, thought I posted it. This is so obvious.... and where is Melissa informing the saints... ? ... perhaps it's not in the AI she is applying to the Greek and Hebrew. In the mean time it's LGBYQIA++++ dominating the news and all the ships at sea. The plus's... endless isn't it, like the surging mandates... at least one of them refers to children with ascending madness... and all of this insanity is associated and coordinated to and with an end game.

yourdaddy

Mar 31, 2021, 4:56:40 PMMar 31
she informed the saints with lawsuits!

Matt2442

Apr 3, 2021, 10:34:40 PMApr 3
Matt2442:
I wouldn't expect PMS to be on top of this, warning people. More likely she will tell everyone to take the mark when it comes. What would Scott be saying about all of this, I wonder? Younger Scott would be speaking out against it. Older Scott, in bed with the movers and shakers ... probably going along with the narrative in the guise of resisting the spirit of Antichrist.

rpbc

Apr 3, 2021, 10:45:09 PMApr 3
rpbc: I agree Matt... about PMS and both incarnations of Scott.

bluettes

Apr 3, 2021, 11:14:50 PMApr 3
Yeah Matt, you're probably right on all counts ...
...on the positive side, FC is not listed as a 501c3 organization ...too many churches, including John MacArthur's Grace Community, are yoked under gov control for non-profit status ...why? What changed? Weren't Churches always tax-exempt? And why do people expect a tax refund from Caesar for their church offerings and titheszzz??
This was something about which I always agreed with GS, even before he ever talked about it. But seeing as how he proved to be another money-grabbing wolf devouring the sheep, maybe he would have signed on had he survived ...only GOD knows.

rpbc

Apr 4, 2021, 2:09:05 PMApr 4
On Saturday, April 3, 2021 at 9:14:50 PM UTC-6, bluettes wrote:
> On Saturday, April 3, 2021 at 8:34:40 PM UTC-6, Matt2442 wrote:
> > > > >
> > > Blu: Wake up Neo ...y'all been HOAXED.
> > > rpbc: That guy with the bike, angry, acting out... like a Melissa following scottie being informed about Scott's gift to his congregation, and a few other non Scott analogies that could be made. I'm sure they'll all be getting their 'vaccine'... yes, and applies to the other analogies too since it all has to do with genetic modifications, in some cases changing identity, others as a booster. The 'virus'... sure, seems like there is something, but the vaccine is the real agent and progenitor of mutation, the basis for the coming series of vaccines and variants which, unlike the current one will have real, not transferred death numbers, and the crisis will self perpetuate against a decreasing population and increasing panic calling for more vaccinations, and action, blaming those who don't mask or take the 'jab', ostracizing and eliminating their ability to function, buy or sell without the vaccine passbook, soon to be reduced to an implanted updateable chip replacing the cell phone. Gates has a patent on the already devised injectable nanobots, official link available, thought I posted it. This is so obvious.... and where is Melissa informing the saints... ? ... perhaps it's not in the AI she is applying to the Greek and Hebrew. In the mean time it's LGBYQIA++++ dominating the news and all the ships at sea. The plus's... endless isn't it, like the surging mandates... at least one of them refers to children with ascending madness... and all of this insanity is associated and coordinated to and with an end game.
> > Matt2442:
> > I wouldn't expect PMS to be on top of this, warning people. More likely she will tell everyone to take the mark when it comes. What would Scott be saying about all of this, I wonder? Younger Scott would be speaking out against it. Older Scott, in bed with the movers and shakers ... probably going along with the narrative in the guise of resisting the spirit of Antichrist.
Blu: Yeah Matt, you're probably right on all counts ...
> ...on the positive side, FC is not listed as a 501c3 organization ...too many churches, including John MacArthur's Grace Community, are yoked under gov control for non-profit status ...why? What changed? Weren't Churches always tax-exempt? And why do people expect a tax refund from Caesar for their church offerings and titheszzz??
> This was something about which I always agreed with GS, even before he ever talked about it. But seeing as how he proved to be another money-grabbing wolf devouring the sheep, maybe he would have signed on had he survived ...only GOD knows.
rpbc: No 501c3 organization for FC, instead he had a corporation, the stuff of the Petris Bill about which so much was made... corporate maneuvering is how Scott worked it.

bluettes

Apr 4, 2021, 2:39:19 PMApr 4
Can't out-maneuver the devil playing the devil's game ...one might suppose the greatest teacher and steering voice of GOD would have known this ...tsk tsk.

yourdaddy

Apr 4, 2021, 3:16:51 PMApr 4
YOU KNOW IT ALL FATSO. IF ANYONE LISTENS TO BLUFAT YOUR GOING TO REGRET IT!

bluettes

Apr 16, 2021, 4:42:05 AMApr 16
News item from Drudge's site today ...

'5,800 post-vaccination infections...'

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/spring-wave-of-coronavirus-crashes-across-38-states-as-hospitalizations-increase/ar-BB1fGXdU

BT: They're catching on that folks are hip to the 'gaslighting' ...current game is cognitive dissonance through conflicting reports, obfuscation, confusion etcetera, etcetera ...masks work, masks don't work, vax is safe, vax ain't safe, vax is effective, vax ain't effective ...etc..

yourdaddy

Apr 16, 2021, 9:45:14 AMApr 16
I BET YOU NEED 2 JNJ VACS TO GET THRU ALL YOUR BLUBBER
Message has been deleted

bluettes

May 2, 2021, 10:44:15 PMMay 2
On Monday, December 14, 2020 at 3:43:42 PM UTC-7, rpbc wrote:
> Former chief science officer for Pfizer, top shelf scientist who held the position most aspire to. https://discover.hubpages.com/politics/Pfizer-Chief-Science-Officer-Second-Wave-Based-on-Fake-Data-of-False-Positives-for-New-Cases-Pandemic-is-Over

Highly cited COVID doctor comes to stunning conclusion: Gov’t ‘scrubbing unprecedented numbers’ of injection-related deaths
3,544 deaths and 12,619 serious injuries reported between Dec. 14, 2020 and April 23, 2021
One of the world’s most prominent medical doctors with expertise in treating COVID-19 has gone on the record with a scathing rebuke of the U.S. government’s approach to fighting the virus. He says the government’s strategy, carried out in cooperation with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and the United Nations World Health Organization, has resulted in tens of thousands of unnecessary deaths and is now being followed up with thousands more deaths caused by a mass-injection program.

Dr. Peter McCullough, in a 32-minute interview with journalist Alex Newman, said if this were any other vaccine it would have been pulled from the market by now for safety reasons.

McCullough holds the honor of being the most cited medical doctor on COVID-19 treatments at the National Library of Medicine, with more than 600 citations. He has testified before Congress and won numerous awards during his distinguished medical career.

Between Dec. 14 and April 23, there were 3,544 deaths reported to the CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System [VAERS], along with 12,619 serious injuries.

One might expect these numbers would trigger an exhaustive investigation from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. But the opposite has occurred. According to McCullough, the government has taken what amounts to a passing glance at the alarming numbers and dismissed them with a bare minimum of scrutiny.

“A typical new drug at about five deaths, unexplained deaths, we get a black-box warning, your listeners would see it on TV, saying it may cause death,” McCullough said. “And then at about 50 deaths it’s pulled off the market.”

The U.S. has a precedent for this. In 1976 during the Swine Flu pandemic the U.S. attempted to vaccinate 55 million Americans, but at that point the shot caused about 500 cases of paralysis and 25 deaths.

“The program was killed, at 25 deaths,” McCullough said.

Compare that type of response to the government’s reaction to much higher reported death numbers related to the Moderna and Pfizer shots and the contrast is alarming, McCullough said, especially when the shots have not even been granted full FDA approval and are only being allowed on the market under an Emergency Use Authorization.

“In the U.S. today [as of late March] we have approximately 77 million people vaccinated for COVID and we have 2,602 deaths reported, so it’s unprecedented how many deaths have accrued,” he said.

“Then on March 8 the CDC announced on their website with very little fanfare, that they had reviewed about 1,600 deaths with unnamed FDA doctors and they indicated not a single death was related to the vaccine,” he added. “I think that was concerning in the academic community.”

McCullough said he knows from first-hand experience that doing a thorough investigation into 1,600 potentially vaccine-related deaths would have taken months to complete.

“I have chaired and participated in dozens of data safety monitoring boards and sat on those committees and I can tell you that this type of work would have taken many months to review all the labs, the death certificates and all the circumstances of an event. It is impossible for unnamed regulatory doctors without any experience with COVID 19 to opine that none of the deaths were related to the vaccine.”

Previous studies, including one from Harvard University, estimate that only 1 to 10 percent of all vaccine-related deaths get reported to VAERS. So in all likelihood, there are more people dying than even gets reported, yet the FDA can’t come up with a single death related to the Moderna and Pfizer shots.

“Reporting a death requires a healthcare worker to enter it into the system,” he said. And if the death does not occur within the normal 15-minute monitoring period they often go unreported. Most deaths occur within 72 hours of the shot. “They pile up on day one, two and three,” he said.

As a matter of comparison: There are 20 to 30 deaths reported every year to VAERS related to the flu shot. That’s with 195 million receiving flu shots. Compare that to the COVID shot, which resulted in 2,602 reported deaths through 77 million vaccinations.

That’s a stunningly high ratio of deaths to vaccinations, the highest for any vaccine in U.S. history, and yet no major media outlet has launched an investigation. Independent journalists and researchers such as Alex Newman, Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and Leo Hohmann have been ruthlessly censored.

“So the U.S. government has made a decision, along with the stakeholders – the CDC, NIH, FDA, Big Pharma, World Health Organization, Gates Foundation – they have made a commitment to mass vaccination as the solution to the COVID pandemic and we are really going to be witness to what’s going to happen in history. We’re sitting on, right now, the biggest number of vaccine deaths, there’s been tens of thousands of hospitalizations, all attributable to the vaccine, and going strong.”

McCullough testified before the U.S. Senate on Nov 19, 2020.

“I estimated at that time we could have saved half of the lives lost,” he told Newman. “There are now current estimates that we are up to about 85 percent of all lives lost could have been saved with something called sequenced oral multi-drug therapy.”

But instead, the government and its “stakeholders” in Big Pharma chose to focus on vaccines. At the same time, news organizations were recruited to present only one side of the vaccine story.

Mainstream outlets have agreed to not allow any news critical of the shots to reach the American people. This corrupt collusion falls under the Trusted News Initiative, a global collaboration signed onto by Big Tech social-media giants and many of its corrupt corporate media “partners.”

The partners signed onto the Trusted News Initiative to date are: Associated Press, AFP; BBC, CBC/Radio-Canada, European Broadcasting Union (EBU), Facebook, Financial Times, First Draft, Google/YouTube, The Hindu, Microsoft, Reuters, Reuters Institute for the Study of Journalism, Twitter, The Washington Post. The New York Times has also participated in the past.

Reporting facts related to the dark side of the experimental mRNA vaccines is considered “dangerous disinformation” by the globalist media elites behind the Trusted News Initiative.

Dr. McCullough describes ‘whitewash of historic proportions‘

“So I think this was effectively a scrubbing, like we’ve seen elsewhere. There is a Trusted News Initiative, which is very important for Americans to understand, this was announced Dec. 10, and this is a coalition of all the major media and government stakeholders in vaccination, where they are not going to allow any negative information about vaccines to get into the popular media because they’re concerned about vaccine hesitancy, that if Americans got any type of fair, balanced coverage on safety events then they simply would not come forward and get the vaccine.”

“The Trusted News Initiative is really troublesome,” he continued, “because we’re now at record numbers of deaths, they continue to occur every day.”

Confirming a LeoHohmann.com report from earlier this month, McCullough said the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, while it does have issues with blood clots, is actually the safest of the three vaccines now being offered to Americans.

“In my professional opinion, the safest vaccine on the market was the J&J vaccine. And that was pulled for very rare blood-clotting events. We had seven million people vaccinated but the estimates are for the other two vaccines available, the blood-clotting rates are probably 30 times that of J&J, and these others are going strong.”

McCullough suggested that there is an incestuous relationship between the U.S. government and certain elements within Big Pharma, which causes regulators to look the other way when confronted with safety issues.

“A lot of Americans don’t understand how tight these stakeholders are. Keep in mind the NIH [National Institutes of Health] is a co-owner of the Moderna patent, so they have a vested financial interest in keeping these vaccines going,” he said.

More than 15 months into the COVID nightmare, the evidence is beginning to suggest the U.S. government colluded from the outset with the Gates Foundation, CDC, FDA, the United Nations World Health Organization and Big Pharma to make the vaccines the central focus of the global COVID response effort. They started promoting the vaccines before they were even out of clinical trials, McCullough said, which is against U.S. regulatory law.

More reports of high death counts

LeoHohmann.com has been getting reports that confirm Dr. McCullough’s warning that harmful events caused by the vaccine are being covered up by the medical establishment, the government, the legacy media and social-media giants Google, Facebook and Twitter.

A physician with a practice in the Kansas City area told LeoHohmann.com that of a recent 500-person sampling of nursing-home patients who received the COVID injection, 22 died within 48 hours. That represents an astonishing 4.4 percent death rate. Most people in the Kansas City area nursing homes are receiving the Pfizer shot, he said.

“I can’t prove they all died of the vaccine, all I can prove is it happened within 48 hours,” the physician told LeoHohmann.com.

“The requirements are they only need to be monitored for 15 minutes. So we are never going to know the real numbers,” he said. “If it happens outside of that 15-minute window it’s going to be impossible to prove… If the FDA approves this then God help us.”

The Kansas City physician requested his name not be revealed for fear that he could lose his medical license.

A Canadian doctor, Dr. Charles Hoffe, recently broke his silence and went public in defiance of a gag order, blowing the whistle on how “Moderna shots killed, disabled patients.”

McCollough said the government has never placed a focus on treating sick patients, choosing instead to focus on the WHO recommended strategy of social distancing, lockdowns, masking and vaccines. If the strategy had focused instead on a regimen that includes a multi-drug treatment of early onset symptoms, tens of thousands of lives could have been saved, he said.

In a December 2020 paper, A Guide for Home-Based COVID-19 treatment: Step by step doctor’s plan that could save your life, McCullough prescribes a four-pronged strategy that includes contagion control, early home treatment, late-stage treatment and lastly vaccination.

“I talked about the four pillars, with the first pillar being contagion control [wearing masks and lockdowns]. We’ve spent a lot of time on that. But really the missing pillar, if we would have spent our time focusing on sick patients, that would have had the highest public-health value.

“But what happened in the U.S. was we developed a game plan …that we were going to promote the importance of social distancing as part of contagion control and just have the population wait for a vaccine. There have been no updates on treatment, not outpatient, not inpatient. We don’t hear anything about sick patients. All we heard was about masking, lockdowns and wait for a vaccine.”

link to page with 2 videos: https://leohohmann.com/2021/04/30/highly-cited-covid-doctor-comes-to-stunning-conclusion-govt-scrubbing-unprecedented-numbers-of-injection-related-deaths/

bluettes

Jun 1, 2021, 2:26:36 PMJun 1
BTW I was in my local HomeDepot a few days ago to get a nice draining pan for my pet Japanese Maple ...happy to notice most of the customers and none of the employees were masked!

rpbc

Jun 1, 2021, 5:27:13 PMJun 1
rpbc: Know how to catch a 20 pound fish with six pound line... you play with it.

bluettes

Jun 8, 2021, 7:26:22 PMJun 8
👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

Subreddit Icon
r/CovidVaccinated
•Posted byu/Jazzlike-Wishbone979
3 hours ago
Coin Gift
Pfizer myocarditis 36 year old male first dose
General Info
I'm 36 male and just had the vaccine last week first dose and I'm experiencing myocarditis from the pfizer shot. I felt like the hospital I went to was so passive about this problem. They had even mentioned that there are quite a few men coming in with this but not to worry. " it effects everyone a lil different, oh well" I think it's happening to many more than just young men in there 20s because as I was being admitted, there was a guy around my age sitting next to me. He overheard me in triage and was experiencing the exact same thing from the pfizer vaccine. The world wants to ignore this. I'm so concerned about a second dose if it's supposed to be worse. I'm so pissed I was pressured into this by family and the government

bluettes

Jun 8, 2021, 7:29:52 PMJun 8
Mmmmmm-hm ....it happens, the deal is that if store employees take the experimental chemical cocktail which is NOT a vax, btw, ....then and only then can they breathe free and smile. I fear those smiles will be short lived .....

bluettes

Jun 8, 2021, 7:33:10 PMJun 8
👀

justmytwocents_99
·
2h
Coin Gift
You’re not alone I was a healthy 26 year old female and after my second pfzier shot I ended up with rapid heart rate episodes I believe they are SVT I’m on a holter monitor and still have 2 days left before I have to send it in.

It’s been a nightmare… I thought I was doing the right thing by getting this vaccine but I regret it so much and if I had a time machine I would have warned myself to not get it.

I’m not a doctor or anything but I honestly say don’t get the second one especially since you had such a severe reaction with myocarditis.

None of this is being talked about in the news and stuff it’s super annoying and doctors are not helpful at all because they just shrug and say it’s so new they don’t know what to do… ridiculous!!! I regret it so much. Most days I’m in my bed trying to recover and fight off the rapid heart rate. My sleep has also been ruined I keep being woken up at midnight or 3-4am with SVT attacks.

You can read through my past posts and see it’s been hell for me and sooooo many others. I’m just hoping and praying this lessens and goes away.

bluettes

Jun 8, 2021, 7:40:07 PMJun 8
👀👀

candycornnnn
·
2h
My brother was diagnosed with myocarditis from the vaccine and they confirmed it by blood tests, which showed high levels of troponin. An ECG, echo, and x-ray never showed it.

bluettes

Jun 8, 2021, 7:42:27 PMJun 8
👀👀👀

it_depends_2
·
1h
I’ve had an elevated HR since my first dose. I experienced an initial, immediate spike to 180 a few minutes after the shot, and several confirmed SVT episodes. My resting HR while awake is now in the 90s. I have a history of SVT, but I have been without issue for the last two years and have not required meds or the ablation yet. I go back into cardiology next week. Edited to add: Troponin was checked at my second of three ER visits and was normal. They did not check it at my first or third ER visit, although my first visit was within an hour after injection.

bluettes

Jun 8, 2021, 7:43:58 PMJun 8
👀👀👀👀

Vasraktorvi
·
1h
You got myocarditis from first dose and thinking about second one? Jesus christ man use brain and dont go anymore if you dont wana make more damage to yourself.

bluettes

Jun 8, 2021, 7:46:29 PMJun 8

bluettes

Jun 8, 2021, 7:49:45 PMJun 8
👀👀👀👀👀

User avatar
level 1
ZmasterFlash69
·
1h
Everyone is sorry but no one will accept reality. The animal clinical trials were skipped so in essence…

2

Share

👀👀👀👀👀👀

User avatar
level 2
piggman2017
·
1h
The animal trials were NOT skipped. In fact, all the animals in those trials have died so further trials were abandoned.

yourdaddy

Jun 8, 2021, 9:45:08 PMJun 8
have faith bro, if you die your off this planet of demons and morons

yourdaddy

Jun 8, 2021, 9:47:58 PMJun 8
hey dumbfux, covid is what fucks your heart up, not the vaccine, but im sure you demons wont listen. so here's my goodbye because now your getting covid.

Celestia S

Jun 9, 2021, 2:45:37 PMJun 9
I have 3 relatives who have gotten both doses of the vaccine and had no problems. But I don't know which brand they got.

bluettes

Jun 9, 2021, 4:15:04 PMJun 9
Then let them be your case study ..consider how most adverse reactions to any environmental and or biological toxins occur over long term. Severe reactions are almost immediate but cancers can take years, for example....if you will unquestioningly step up for an experimental jab which is proven to contain poisons and heavy metals, you will step up for the mark of the beast in the same manner. https://youtu.be/xVFrEorkTxM

bluettes

Jun 9, 2021, 4:16:09 PMJun 9
I'm saying good bye to everyone who took the jab.

bluettes

Jun 9, 2021, 4:18:18 PMJun 9
The only immunity those injections provide is for the manufacturers who are selling it.

bluettes

Jun 9, 2021, 4:58:15 PMJun 9
Viral Video: Doctor Exposes COVID Vaccines During Ohio Statehouse Testimony
by Kelen McBreen
June 9th 2021, 12:32 pm

"Can you think of any other product in any other industry that has killed more 5,000 people, stated in the VAERS database?"

During Tuesday’s Ohio House Health Committee hearing on House Bill 248, Dr. Sherri Tenpenny exposed the dangers of COVID vaccines in footage that was viewed nearly 3 million times in 24 hours.

Testifying in favor of a bill that would prohibit businesses or the Ohio government from requiring vaccinations, Tenpenny cited the federal government’s VAERS database as one reason to be wary of the experimental jab.

“If you can think of any other product in any other industry that has killed more 5,000 people, stated in the VAERS database, and even if only half of those are true, 2,500 deaths in 6 months of use and it’s still full-court press, full-steam ahead… So it makes one wonder why?” the doctor stated.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1402286405511008258

Tyler Buchanan
@Tylerjoelb
Semi-prominent anti-vaccine doctor Sherri Tenpenny now testifying in favor of a bill to prohibit any Ohio business/school from mandating vaccines

Tenpenny breathlessly dismisses concern re: COVID-19 as "living in fear" while insisting alleged deaths from vaccines are major issue

During another part of the testimony, Tenpenny mentioned the phenomenon of vaccinated people appearing to be magnetized.

“I’m sure you’ve seen the pictures all over the internet of people who have had these shots and now they’re magnetized,” she told lawmakers. “They can put a key on their forehead. It sticks. They can put spoons and forks all over them and they can stick, because now we think that there’s a metal piece to that.”

Tenpenny also said some people have hypothesized 5G towers could be interfacing with technology put into people’s bodies via the COVID shots.

She admits that a connection between 5G and COVID vaccines is “not proven yet,” but she tries to explain scientists are working to figure out why magnetization is appearing to take place.

Of course, mainstream media is attacking the doctor, claiming she “tells lawmakers COVID-19 vaccine can leave people magnetized, interfaced with 5G towers,” instead of admitting she proposed these ideas as hypotheses.

For example, NBC 4 Columbus ran a report claiming Tenpenny told lawmakers the vaccine interfaces with 5G.

They even claim Russian disinformation is responsible for the theory that 5G could possibly harm the immune system.

https://youtu.be/MH8zPY1CsYY

Have an important tip? Let us know.
EMAIL US HERE.
During Tuesday’s Ohio House Health Committee hearing on House Bill 248, Dr. Sherri Tenpenny exposed the da