VF-657 DOC MSG FITS WELL FOR TODAYS USA.

YOURDADDY

Sep 24, 2022, 10:29:03 PM9/24/22
JUSY CHANGE THE NAME JIM BAKKER TO TRUMP OR MAGA AND IT FITS WELL. THIS TAPE SHOWS WHY DOC COULDN'T BE AROUND TODAY, HE WOULD HAVE A CORONARY AND DROP DEAD. RACISTS, CLASS WARFARE AND SELECTIVE PROSECUTION BY GOV AND IRS.

Babyshoes Loveachother

Sep 28, 2022, 6:21:14 PM9/28/22
On Saturday, September 24, 2022 at 10:29:03 PM UTC-4, YOURDADDY wrote:
> JUSY CHANGE THE NAME JIM BAKKER TO TRUMP OR MAGA AND IT FITS WELL. THIS TAPE SHOWS WHY DOC COULDN'T BE AROUND TODAY, HE WOULD HAVE A CORONARY AND DROP DEAD. RACISTS, CLASS WARFARE AND SELECTIVE PROSECUTION BY GOV AND IRS.

U.S admitted sabitoging Russia's pipeline to Europe
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/tucker-carlson-nord-stream-pipeline-russia-b2177405.html

where have I seen her face before
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRmAa2o6/

NGC6144

Sep 28, 2022, 8:09:41 PM9/28/22
The US didn't admit to this. This is Tucker Carlson's hypothetical conjecture and he admits that we can't say for sure: See 6:30 mark(your link wouldn't play for me)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLb0QeCQF_I

Tucker has a mindless opposition to US support for Ukraine. I used to like this guy, but I've noticed in regard to this subject he necessarily contrives arguments against anything to do with our support for it. It's just partisan politics; If Biden is for it then Tucker is against it and blame Biden for everything This is one and possibly the only one area that the Biden administration has done a rather good job. Those statements about Biden taking out Nordtream 2 were before skyrocketing inflation back in January. The last thing Biden wants now is higher energy prices. I read a headline today that Biden demanded energy companies not increase prices due to the Florida hurricane. Russia is up shit creek and their leadership knows it. They are starting to lose their domestic control which is a real danger for everyone. It's an extreme action and I would expect more from Russia as they continue to lose and their economy is destroyed.

YOURDADDY

Sep 28, 2022, 9:58:18 PM9/28/22
BIDEN SAID HE WOULD DO IT FEB! WHATS YOUR MALFUNTION, OF COURSE WE DID IT

NGC6144

Sep 28, 2022, 10:51:28 PM9/28/22
Here is another opinion from ex-CIA director as to why Russia likely is responsible. Skip to 3:28 if you don't want to listen to the whole talk.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ex-cia-director-shares-the-most-likely-suspect-for-nord-stream-leaks/vi-AA12lBSo?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=7683200f95234e84b53f447e113efd1d&category=foryou

Babyshoes Loveachother

Sep 29, 2022, 1:53:07 AM9/29/22
I don’t believe anything that come's out of the mouth of John Brennan..
Especially about Russia LOL

I listened to the whole clip I know young men , and young men with families are leaving Russia in Droves. Putin has not done a good Job of convincing his people...though It would be just as hard to persuade Canada to go war with us even, if we had chemical labs right next to their country etc..it's a hard sell.

I found it odd what Biden said... although most of what he says is questionable..
Sounds to me like the same frame of mind that Biden had when he said he was going to deny the billion dollar loan to Ukraine unless they fire there A G
Biden said “there will no longer be a Nord Stream 2 ... We will bring an end to it” “ “I promise you, we will be able to do it.”
And it was possibly done with the help of “operation ball top” a navel program of ours which (unconfirmed) was in the area 2 days prior..
And that Victoria Newland who had a leaked recording of herself setting up a new government coup in Ukraine...she said the exact thing Biden did about the pipeline “(that it will never happen”)

5 European countries have called it sabotage including Russia but the U.S hasn’t and probably never will!

My personal opinion is Ukraine is like The Hillary Clinton foundation for the US to do all of the dirty deeds it use to do in the Middle East, in China and some South American countries. Now Chinas locking all that up for themselves..
The U.S will keep Ukraine at all costs…and we have the money..

What I expect to hear.. is the E.U energy safety commission will announce that it was faulty equipment that caused the nordstream 1 and 2 mostly empty pipe lines to leak. Or that it was Russia who sabotaged its state-owned $11 billion dollar company, Gazprom, right in the middle of a costly war ..

YOURDADDY

Sep 29, 2022, 2:49:02 AM9/29/22
does ukraine have subs,,no. russia only income is from gas, they would never do it