Thank heaven for Little Girls

bluettes

Feb 1, 2021, 10:02:11 PM2/1/21
...says Pedo Joe.
Message has been deleted

David B

Feb 2, 2021, 9:17:05 AM2/2/21
On Monday, February 1, 2021 at 9:02:11 PM UTC-6, bluettes wrote:
> ...says Pedo Joe.

I think maybe you're attributing pedophilia with the wrong president...

Donald Trump said, "It’s okay to call my daughter a ‘piece of ass’" and that Ivanka had "always been very voluptuous."... In 1994, the hate-spewing presidential hopeful has repeatedly commented about his oldest daughter Ivanka's "very nice figure" and suggested he'd date her if he wasn't her dad. President Donald Trump's niece, Mary Trump, writes in her book that her uncle complimented her breasts during a visit to his Florida resort in the early 1990s when she was in her 20's. Concerning his own daughter Tiffany when she was 1, commented on how good her body looked and commented on her breast size...

MOSES

Feb 2, 2021, 1:47:18 PM2/2/21
FIGURES THE EVIL GAY ONE WHO WILL IDOLIZE MR AC WOULD SAY THAT

bluettes

Feb 2, 2021, 2:30:56 PM2/2/21
Well of course! making an offhand comment revealing his pride of progeny is tantamount to actually visibly unabashedly groping stroking sniffing LITTLE GIRLS

bluettes

Feb 2, 2021, 2:47:00 PM2/2/21
On Tuesday, February 2, 2021 at 7:17:05 AM UTC-7, David B wrote:
Well gee whiz Box, maybe if your children weren't so fat and unattractive you could understand a father's pride over his daughter's beauty and grace ...you are revealing your covetous spirit.
However, it's apparent that a useless 50 yr politician who has done NOTHING for our country except engage in the swampy seditious practices to amass personal wealth ...a man who has had MANY public observable performances of sniffing and groping little girls who are obviously uncomfortable ON CAMERA. That's okay with you you David Box. Show us the video of President Donald Trump groping any child, even his own ...I can show you reels of the groper at pressers and televised presentations. Put up or STFU.

Papillon

Feb 2, 2021, 5:29:44 PM2/2/21
They have went down the Qanon rabbit hole and have done so willingly. Trump is their new messiah and nothing will change that fact. The human brain is extremely apt at creating patterns out of information even when there is no real pattern to discover. Gene Scott called it Gestalt. Scientists call it pattern learning. It engages the brain differently that probalistic thinking does. The differences between the two modes of thinking can be seen on an MRI. Qanon/Trump Worship is a cult and should be treated as such.

MOSES

Feb 2, 2021, 6:37:51 PM2/2/21
OH K

bluettes

Feb 3, 2021, 2:50:23 AM2/3/21
Gropy sniffy creepy uncle joe ...your preference for potus ...making his inappropriate remarks while disregarding the personal space of visibly uncomfortable children on camera and worse, in the presence of their spineless parents ... Jeff Sessions being the laudable exception as he quickly shielded his little grand daughter from the shameless pedo joe as the predator moved towards her ...bravo, Mr. Sessions! https://youtu.be/KQ-YjGmpO4Q

rpbc

Feb 3, 2021, 4:47:04 PM2/3/21
rpbc: Nothing to do with pedo stuff but has Tony Robbins lost his mind... has he gone negative, or partially negative... the power of negative thinking? I don't know but he seems quite serious about this... it's my opinion this is an interesting presentation by a world famous motivation speaker. Kind of a mixed bag here. He does end on a positive note. https://youtu.be/YgP_Au5RZVw

Papillon

Feb 3, 2021, 7:23:57 PM2/3/21
Good stuff. But kind of dated as it was from early on in the pandemic. But the video accurately points out that as bad as this virus is, if does mostly kill older people with medical conditions. And that hasn't changed. Yes, anybody of any age can die from this and do die from this. But still it is older people who are impacted the most. Just as we would expect it to be. Essentially it is a baby-boomer killer.

The CDC website has current data on this showing the death rates from all causes.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm

Going forward, we fat, out of shape Americans need to be less fat and less out of shape if we don't want to die from what is essentially a cold on steroids.

I take Vitamin D with magnesium and K2. It has a lot of anti-viral properties and showed great effectiveness against SARS. So it is logical to assume it would address SARS 2 (which is what Corona Virus 19 actually is). But I am not a doctor, so take my advice for what it is which is medical advice from a stranger on the Internet.

MOSES

Feb 3, 2021, 9:41:21 PM2/3/21
WHY? YOUR NOT GETTING RAPTURED? I HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT

Papillon

Feb 3, 2021, 10:00:09 PM2/3/21
People have been date-setting for a very long time. People have been being disappointed by that date-setting for a very long time as well.

Pray for the rapture but prepare for the tribulation.

rpbc

Feb 3, 2021, 10:28:48 PM2/3/21
Pap: People have been date-setting for a very long time. People have been being disappointed by that date-setting for a very long time as well.

> Pray for the rapture but prepare for the tribulation.
rpbc: Absolutely.

rpbc

Feb 3, 2021, 10:34:44 PM2/3/21
On Wednesday, February 3, 2021 at 5:23:57 PM UTC-7, Papillon wrote:
> On Wednesday, February 3, 2021 at 1:47:04 PM UTC-8, rpbc wrote:

> > > They have went down the Qanon rabbit hole and have done so willingly. Trump is their new messiah and nothing will change that fact. The human brain is extremely apt at creating patterns out of information even when there is no real pattern to discover. Gene Scott called it Gestalt. Scientists call it pattern learning. It engages the brain differently that probalistic thinking does. The differences between the two modes of thinking can be seen on an MRI. Qanon/Trump Worship is a cult and should be treated as such.
> > rpbc: Nothing to do with pedo stuff but has Tony Robbins lost his mind... has he gone negative, or partially negative... the power of negative thinking? I don't know but he seems quite serious about this... it's my opinion this is an interesting presentation by a world famous motivation speaker. Kind of a mixed bag here. He does end on a positive note. https://youtu.be/YgP_Au5RZVw
Pap: Good stuff. But kind of dated as it was from early on in the pandemic. But the video accurately points out that as bad as this virus is, if does mostly kill older people with medical conditions. And that hasn't changed. Yes, anybody of any age can die from this and do die from this. But still it is older people who are impacted the most. Just as we would expect it to be. Essentially it is a baby-boomer killer.

> The CDC website has current data on this showing the death rates from all causes.
>
> https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm
>
> Going forward, we fat, out of shape Americans need to be less fat and less out of shape if we don't want to die from what is essentially a cold on steroids.
>
> I take Vitamin D with magnesium and K2. It has a lot of anti-viral properties and showed great effectiveness against SARS. So it is logical to assume it would address SARS 2 (which is what Corona Virus 19 actually is). But I am not a doctor, so take my advice for what it is which is medical advice from a stranger on the Internet.

rpbc: Well Pap... the CDC and others are full of information from strangers on the Internet as well... not to be a wise guy but still... and I don't trust them, won't add not at all but I don't trust them. I too take those health supplements, have for years and they do work, at least help, no doubt about it.

MOSES

Feb 3, 2021, 11:19:55 PM2/3/21
there is no use arguing with a moron, morons have all the answers, i wonder what type of saints will be here after the rapture and lose their head. the moron saints in afgs! they wakeup when the missed the bus!

Celestia S

Feb 3, 2021, 11:37:44 PM2/3/21
I'm not able to see the comments on this thread except for the last one. Anyone else? I did see them a few minutes ago. I wonder what Biden's DOJ will say after completing the "investigation" of Epstein.

rpbc

Feb 3, 2021, 11:48:42 PM2/3/21
Cel: I'm not able to see the comments on this thread except for the last one. Anyone else? I did see them a few minutes ago. I wonder what Biden's DOJ will say after completing the "investigation" of Epstein.
rpbc: They'll probably pull him out of cover, say fooled ya and make him secretary of health and human welfare.