Let's Do the Twist

No One Special

Sep 15, 2021, 4:15:00 PMSep 15
Let's Do the Twist

Argument: "Because you are against tithing, you twist God's word in order to justify your greed."

Rebuttal: I twist God's word? Please demonstrate how I am twisting God's word?

1. Leviticus 27:30,32 says God's commanded tithe is to be agricultural crops, flocks, and herds. I agree with that.

2. Leviticus 27:34 reveals that the command to tithe was given to the children of Israel. I agree with that.

3. Numbers 18:21, Deuteronomy 14:27-29, and Deuteronomy 26:12-17 say that God's commanded tithe is to be given to Levites, widows, orphans, and strangers in the land of Canaan. I agree with that.

4. Deuteronomy 12:10-11 says that God's tithe was to be taken to the place where God chose to place His name. I agree with that.

5. 2 Chronicles 6:5-6 says that the place God chose to place His name is Jerusalem. I agree with that.

6. 1 Kings 6 reveals that the storehouse where God's tithe was to be kept was in Jerusalem. I agree with that.

It is clear that I am not the one guilty of "twisting God's word." Rather, it is those preachers who use Malachi 3:10 as proof-text for a monetary tithe required of all Christians worldwide. They are guilty of twisting God's word. A monetary requirement is a total misrepresentation and twisting of what God's word actually says.

Years ago, Chubby Checker sang a song titled, "Let's Do the Twist." Perhaps "Let's Do the Twist" would be an appropriate song to play and sing during the Offertory time at these monetary tithe requirement teaching religious institutions

yourdaddy

Sep 16, 2021, 3:11:16 AMSep 16
sent my tithe out today.

bluettes

Sep 16, 2021, 3:33:54 AMSep 16
So blast your trumpet and bless your little black heart! THERE is your reward.

yourdaddy

Sep 16, 2021, 8:12:27 AMSep 16
you have no power to bless, only jesus, i'll wait for his "job well done" reward

bluettes

Sep 16, 2021, 2:20:17 PMSep 16
The Hail I don't ...I have power to bless, power to curse ...don't you wish you did too ...

yourdaddy

Sep 16, 2021, 2:38:47 PMSep 16
psychosis

bluettes

Sep 16, 2021, 2:43:49 PMSep 16
Says the most psychotic creature to disgrace afgs ...lol. Go read your bible. Not much time now ....

yourdaddy

Sep 16, 2021, 2:45:16 PMSep 16
plenty of time fatso. just not for u

bluettes

Sep 16, 2021, 3:50:34 PMSep 16
Yet you are posting bullshit to me? You are still the dumbest mutha fukka GS ever screwed.

yourdaddy

Sep 16, 2021, 10:06:07 PMSep 16
FUNNY, I SAY THE SAME ABOUT YOU, GOD DOESNT WANT EVERYONE, I'M SORRY YOU DIDNT MAKE IT IN

bluettes

Sep 16, 2021, 10:11:34 PMSep 16
YOURE SORRY I DIDNT MAKE IT IN WHAT? STUPIDLAND? PLANET SCOTT?

yourdaddy

Sep 16, 2021, 11:43:55 PMSep 16
FIGURE IT OUT EL DUMMO

yourdaddy

Sep 17, 2021, 12:15:19 AMSep 17

bluettes

Sep 17, 2021, 2:18:22 PMSep 17
I'VE FIGURED OUT YOU ARE A BIBLE ILLITERATE PERSONALITY CULT MONKEY THE FIRST TIME YOU POSTED ....SIO??? LOLOLOL! YOU ARE NOT JESUS. IT IS JESUS WHO DECIDES WHO GETS IN WHERE, AND CERTAINLY NOT ueGEEN SCOTT! LOLOLOLOLOLOL! pinche cabron estupido pendejo ustedes.

yourdaddy

Sep 17, 2021, 4:00:57 PMSep 17
keep believing that

yourdaddy

Sep 17, 2021, 4:02:41 PMSep 17

yourdaddy

Sep 17, 2021, 4:12:51 PMSep 17

bluettes

Sep 17, 2021, 4:13:38 PMSep 17
I KEEP BELIEVING TRUTH! BUT THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME YOUR PERMISSION [SARCASM]
YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION TO BE WITH YOUR god!