Bobbi Jones STFU about “The UNREDACTED Will” Linda McAleer read it FFS

Jerkmy Zeruk

Mar 8, 2018, 1:45:30 AM3/8/18
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
This is an excerpt from a post made by this psyco bitch
in the Gene Scott Tribute Page on Facebook yesterday.
https://www.facebook.com/GeneScottTribute/

Gene Scott Tribute- Bobbi Jones wrote:
“She has lied and deceived people from day one.
And the question still stands loud and strong.....
.....WHAT IS BEHIND THE REDACTED AREA OF THE
ENTIRE COPYRIGHT PORTION OF DOC'S WILL???”
---
I gotta tell ya, this one caught me by surprise.
SOMEBODY is lying here. On 2/27/18 lekter/liketer
filed Document no 129 in response to Plaintiffs
motion to find him in contempt. It clearly states
that the Will was given to Linda McAleer,
she read it and signed off on it agreeing that
there was no relevant content concerning copyrights.
PATRICK'S ATTORNEY READ THE UNREDACTED WILL!!!

BOBBI STFU about the fucking Will already.
Linda read it and “forswore any need for a
copy for her own records.” It sucks that
nobody told you that your attorney read the document.
But if you were told then you are lying to us
if not Patrick is lying to you or Carlos
is lying to Patrick or Linda is lying to Carlos,
but whatever just drop it already. FUCK!
Who knows who's lying but the fact is the Will
was read by YOUR attorney. You figure it out.

Here's the text...

B. PLAINTIFF’S ARGUMENTS REGARDING THE WILL ARE FRIVOLOUS
The Application argues that “Leichter has
refused to produce the unredacted Will, ….......
In order to dispose of this exact dispute,
Defendants provided to Plaintiff’s counsel,
Ms. McAleer, an unredacted copy of the Will for her
personal review. Leichter decl., ¶3.
Ms. McAleer reviewed the Will, specifically agreed
that the redacted contents were not relevant,
and forswore any need for a copy for her own records.
Leichter decl., ¶3. It was not until weeks later
(when the redacted Will was filed in this Court as an
exhibit in connection with summary judgment –
it’s a document that conclusively refuters the notion
that Dr. Scott abandoned his copyrights)
that Plaintiff raised any issue regarding
the redacted the Will.

So WTF Bobbi? Patrick? Care to explain?

Sorry, bluettes nopms I went looking
and this is what I found.

I'm still leaving Chi town asap. Too fucking cold here.

bluettes

Mar 8, 2018, 2:12:00 AM3/8/18
Wow ...wow ...yeah, wtf ...this is another crazy rabbit hole ...what is up?? Thanks JZ, good job. Hope you enjoy some warmer climate soon.

geraldkrug

Mar 8, 2018, 3:10:56 AM3/8/18
Wait! That document better be a fixed version or copyright was abandoned.

Patrick Robinson

Mar 8, 2018, 10:12:10 AM3/8/18
This will be my only reply to this thread. Bobbi didn't know that Linda had read the will. Linda was allowed to read it during my first deposition, and I wasn't supposed to talk about it. I didn't get to read it or even look at it. Only today, did I find out that the request we made to Leichter, to supply the unredacted will.. and his reply that Linda had already read it, was a matter of public record, which is how James found out. So.. quit giving Bobbi a hard time Zeruk, she didn't know. I knew, but didn't know I was allowed to talk about the fact that she, Linda, had read it. There was nothing in the redacted part, that pertained to copyrights or abandonment, which is the only thing I do know, and which is why it wasn't pertinent to our case.. but the fact that they still won't release the full will says plenty.. they still have something to hide.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Jerkmy Zeruk

Mar 8, 2018, 3:06:41 PM3/8/18
So now here you come tryng to cover your ass.
You did a FUMS video where you said deposition confidentiality was lifted.
Was that a lie or not a lie? You say .” I knew, but didn't know I was allowed
to talk about the fact that she had read it.” And you want us to believe that
it’s just “a coincidence” that you found out today, that it’s “okay” to talk about it?
Your trapped in some bullshit quicksand here Patrick.
The more you talk the deeper you sink.

Just like the liberal news media you know it’s a lie but you just can’t let go
of the narrative. You gonna surfboard that fake news to keep that money
coming in to serve your own purpose.
You will need funds for more frivolous lawsuits. FUCK!
Well what else do you know that you haven’t told us? And why the fuck would
anybody release any Goddamm thing that wasn’t pertinent to their case?
It goes to the credibility of your bullshit, you’re more interested in digging up
dirt on Missy then you are in any Goddamm copyright teaching.
Now I don’t give a flying fuck about any of that but at least you need to
have the balls to come clean and say that’s what your agenda is.
For that you would gain great respect from me.

I will give you the chance and the opportunity right here to just come clean.
All you have to do is tell the truth, you’ll feel much better for getting
all them lies off your chest. You’ll gain great respect from me and the alt fans
that you’re not suing if you just come clean right here, right now,
just type it all out and we’ll forgive you I promise. Douchebag.
Message has been deleted

rpbc

Mar 8, 2018, 3:23:01 PM3/8/18
Blu: Wow ...wow ...yeah, wtf ...this is another crazy rabbit hole ...what is up?? Thanks JZ, good job. Hope you enjoy some warmer climate soon.

rpbc: Yes, thanks JZ, good job. Blu... I think I'm seeing a combination of cover up on one side and incompetence on the other, and I'm still wondering why is the will redacted and where is the full copy of the will which is thought to be a public document... Personally, I do not think Patrick is lying, just receiving, most likely, unintended bad advice. Melissa, we have seen her lie, continuously, about a number of things, the most easily demonstrated is her porn past beginning with the Easter Card mailings to the Picture Perfect Seduction movie... none of which would affect her standing with Jesus, etc., but it does affect her personal credibility, the continued misrepresentation of herself is an ongoing lie.... and Scott did make it clear in many of his messages and festivals that he provided dictates and resources for the purpose of carrying out his intentions that his voice continues going out to the world till Jesus comes, and that his voice going out after his death would continue to accrue money, as it were, to his bank account in Heaven, as it was/is for Paul... and Melissa is not doing that. If a court delivers a judgement that she's doing everything according to the terms of the will, or trust, then that is the end of it. Even if Gene Scott was one of the best teachers of God's Word, he still wouldn't be the only one... and if he was chosen by God to be a steering voice in the last days, either God had to make adjustments... Scott went off the rails, things changed, whatever... or Scott grossly overestimated himself... or, and here we go, God is carrying out the prophetic vision told to Scott through the person of Melissa, Scott's chosen successor... which, even if true, why not let Scott's voice be heard... why not that is outside of the reason that Pastor Scott does not want them available.

And by the way... as far as Scott going into areas having nothing to do with God's Word... like the Pyramid, Stonehenge, earth lines of South America, Atlantis and migration habits of certain fish, cities under the sea off the Florida coast, the Dogon tribe that precisely incorporates movements of a pair of stars beyond their direct knowledge into their religion, paralleling Jewish traditions, the age of giants and evidence there of... on and on... mysteries of this world that belie the religion of linear evolutionary development of life on earth. Gene Scott might have been a charlatan from the beginning using these mysteries to advance himself as a wise old sage worthy of commanding a following... doesn't matter, to dismiss these mysteries because of Gene Scott is to self impose a new level of victim hood, limitations, on oneself beyond the ability to conceive.

None of this matters though as far as having Scott's message free to play, the only thing that matters will be a court judgement, a ruling.

Patrick Robinson

Mar 8, 2018, 3:28:27 PM3/8/18
You are in idiot Zeruk.. I found out that it was a public record today, when I read your post. The reading of the will was not during my deposition.. and had nothing to do with it. I asked Carlos today about it.. and was told that yes, the fact that Linda saw it was a matter of record. I am not a liar.. but you are a bully and just want to stir up crap. Get over yourself...

Celestia S

Mar 8, 2018, 3:38:37 PM3/8/18
I wonder if, within the redacted portion, there is reference to a trust as Joseph suggested, and within that trust lie his specific instructions for what should be done with the money and the "works".

And who are the beneficiaries mentioned in the unredacted portion?

rpbc

Mar 8, 2018, 3:55:28 PM3/8/18
Cel: I wonder if, within the redacted portion, there is reference to a trust as Joseph suggested, and within that trust lie his specific instructions for what should be done with the money and the "works".

> And who are the beneficiaries mentioned in the unredacted portion?

rpbc: Right. And I'm still stuck on the public document status of a will. Nobody here cares enough to go to the LA County Records office, downtown LA, one of those big government buildings... whatever its called, I was there years ago to read a will... nobody cares enough to go and read the will. Not that anybody within driving distance should care enough, but if they did, it would be kind of neat to read it. I don't know if copies can be made... the time I went you had to read within view of the clerks, least you walked off with it, or what ever. You couldn't remove it from the table/counter upon which it was placed.

But... the redacted area... why would one redact portions of a will...?

Jerkmy Zeruk

Mar 8, 2018, 4:37:02 PM3/8/18
So Patrick there you go proven my point again.
It's apparent the public knows more about
your lawsuit than you do.
When is Carlos going to stop spoon feeding you
at the kids table and include you in the proper
stream of information filings? Maybe you don’t
care enough to even read the filings.

You likely don't give a shit anyway calling it all
"legal mumbo jumbo". Anyway, how do you sleep
nights knowing people are sending you money
for what you call legal mumbo jumbo
and ain't even reading the papers?

So I'm guessing you have not seen the judgment
GRANTING Missy’s MSJ while declaring
your MSJ as MOOT or did Carlos not tell you
about that either? Your video said your MSJ was
denied buy you failed to tell the rest of the story.
Once again you have not been forthright with an
honest report. Judge Real did in fact rule
and you fucking lost big time! How about that
for mumbo jumbo? If Carlos won't tell
you whats going on just ask me.
I'll tell the TROOF!

Joseph

Mar 8, 2018, 4:54:14 PM3/8/18
http://brochure.docketnavigator.com/free-online-distribution-is-not-equivalent-to-copyright-abandonment%E2%80%8B/

It's a five page will and seems pretty much like a cookie cutter version.

A trust:

A trustor would name a second and third trustee. The trustor would have been Gene Scott. Also Doc is the first trustee. The second trustee obviously would be M Scott.

As first trustee Doc controlled affairs

Upon the death of the trustor, the second trustee becomes the first trustee. Anything in the trust comes under the control of the new first trustee, M Scott

Now M Scott controls affairs as new first trustee.

It's up to her to decide. All directions became suggestions upon Docs death. Nobody except a third or fourth trustee can contest it

There are differences when it comes to a public trust, those huge philanthropic trusts, etc. But my guess it's private like mine or yours would be

Basic grassroots stuff.

Joseph

Mar 8, 2018, 5:06:21 PM3/8/18
To Zeruck

Just FYI:
Faith Center is not a church.

No faith there either because faith is obeying the commands of God

aka righteousness

Dieter Verhoeven

Mar 8, 2018, 5:25:16 PM3/8/18
You fuckers are dumb as dog shit.

Everything Zeruk has typed here is on public record. Surprise.

Patty cakes got ANNIHILATED. I actually feel a little embarrassed for him and for Cholo Leyva. I don't feel embarrassed for Bobbi Blow-Job, though. Stupid whore.

It must be so hard trying to function when a demon possesses you.

Patty? Bobbi?

geraldkrug

Mar 8, 2018, 5:27:43 PM3/8/18
A grazier and her son found six cows dead in their fields after a massive storm hit Queensland, Australia. Grazier Eda Shirley and her son Derek Shirley found the six cows dead on their Beaudesert property on February 26 with no apparent injuries or marks on them. The cause of their death seems to have been the storm.

Derek Shirley told the Beaudesert Times that it seems the cows were standing in water near the wire fence, and, when lightning hit, they were all electrocuted at once. Photos Shirley provided to the Times showed the cows dead on the ground in the field along the fence line.

Gerald - happened on MY birthday cowman.

Dieter Verhoeven

Mar 8, 2018, 5:27:55 PM3/8/18
Zeruk is just a fuck with a vendetta against Robinson.

He is no part of the church.

Warping John 14: 15 doesn't help your cause, Mr. Theologian.

Dieter Verhoeven

Mar 8, 2018, 5:31:31 PM3/8/18
> rpbc: Right. And I'm still stuck on the public document status of a will.
> But... the redacted area... why would one redact portions of a will...?

Are you glib?

It is 100% utterly irrelevant, period.

geraldkrug

Mar 8, 2018, 5:34:39 PM3/8/18
doc didn't care and his secret is that he didn't care

rpbc

Mar 8, 2018, 5:53:27 PM3/8/18
rpbc: You could only know it is 100% irrelevant if you had read the redacted portion, and if it is one hundred percent irrelevant why is it redacted... a reasonable question you would ask if you were on the other side of the issue.

Dieter Verhoeven

Mar 8, 2018, 5:57:02 PM3/8/18
Did you miss something?

Patrick's attorney read it and agreed it was irrelevant. Old news.

It's just that Patrick kept this information - along with much, much more -
from his cohorts. He has been misrepresenting his case for nearly two years, whether through ignorance of plain deceit.

geraldkrug

Mar 8, 2018, 6:09:31 PM3/8/18
It’s Not Just a “Russia” Investigation Anymore...

A rundown of the other countries whose connections to the Trump campaign and the White House are under scrutiny by Robert Mueller.

rpbc

Mar 8, 2018, 6:15:43 PM3/8/18
rpbc: For Patrick to have kept this information... that Patrick's lawyer read the will... from his cohorts he would have had to know about it... and I don't know that he did, he said he didn't... to be honest, I don't know one way or the other about that particular... or, as you offered, whether through ignorance, or plain deceit. Personally, I lean towards Patrick being naive over deceit or stupidly ignorant. And as far as Patrick's lawyer having read the redacted portion and agreed it irrelevant... that doesn't make it irrelevant, that is simply an opinion that is open to discussion absent the text itself. Several have mentioned Patrick's lawyers lacking competence. So... here we are... with a redacted will...

Dieter Verhoeven

Mar 8, 2018, 6:18:29 PM3/8/18
Same same. So what?

Only reason one may find it relevant is personal curiosity. It was not deemed relevant to the case and that's all that counts in this discussion.

geraldkrug

Mar 8, 2018, 6:24:12 PM3/8/18
Hendrix's "Mannish Boy" appears on the upcoming album Both Sides of the Sky, out March 9th 2018. The album collects previously unreleased or unavailable recordings Hendrix laid down between January 1968 and February 1970, including collaborations with Stephen Stills, Johnny Winter and Lonnie Youngblood. It's the third compilation in a series that started with Valleys of Neptune in 2010 and continued with 2013's People, Hell and Angels.

rpbc

Mar 8, 2018, 7:01:24 PM3/8/18
rpbc: Personal curiosity would not make it relevant, content would. It might not be relevant to this case, a copy right case, but it might be relevant to free to play issues. Either way, for discussion, here, the interest is not copyrights, directly, it's whether Dr. Scott intended his voice to continue to play after his death and whether he provided means intended to support that, or not. This isn't a court room and the conversation isn't limited to the confines of this case. This is an open discussion not limited to putting forward an agenda or supporting a point of view, one way or the other. Here, there is free association of thought, including, as a consequence, as Scott often said, the price of freedom is association with nuts... and we have our 'nuts'.

geraldkrug

Mar 8, 2018, 7:03:59 PM3/8/18
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t0Qp9K_y6M

New Hendrix tune on national women's day
"Mannish Boy"
IT ROCKS!!!

surfk...@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2018, 7:05:13 PM3/8/18
WELL SAID JO

surfk...@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2018, 7:09:12 PM3/8/18
KRO
THE CHURCH ISNT A BUILDING BUDGET OR SINGLE SINFUL VOICE KEEP YOUR MONEY FOR LOVING OTHERS AS SELF AND LOVE GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART BY DOIN YOUR OWN SCRIPTUAL HOMEWORK AND FOLLOWING OF THE SPIRITS LEADING IN WRITTEN RECORD

SORRY CAPS

Joseph

Mar 8, 2018, 9:25:47 PM3/8/18
Zeruk is just a fuck with a vendetta against Robinson.

> He is no part of the church.
>
> Warping John 14: 15 doesn't help your cause, Mr. Theologian

It is the teacher's desire that the student surpass him
Message has been deleted

geraldkrug

Mar 9, 2018, 4:34:22 AM3/9/18
Copyright abandoned so why should pms
do anything for him or "the thieves who want it free"

ScottStreak

Mar 9, 2018, 9:34:33 AM3/9/18
On 2018-03-09, billyjac...@gmail.com <billyjac...@gmail.com> wrote:
> So why is Bobbi Jones making a big deal over the will?
Like there is something secret and sinister to reveal?
Lick your wounds, pay off your attorney fees and go on your deluded way.

Fuck Off you white trash inbred troll.
Find a new pawn shop to rob you white trash GD piece of shit.

Marls2010

Mar 9, 2018, 10:52:51 AM3/9/18
I guess it's best to ignore this lunatic. He is full of himself trying to be some kind of authority here regarding this case, in which has gotten him sued with his mockery. And he's still mouthing off. Amazing lololol
Message has been deleted

babyshoes

Mar 9, 2018, 12:23:47 PM3/9/18
I'm still in N.Y but will be back in cali in a few days. I would be interested in reading the will.

Its only 5 minutes away from where Krug lives..

babyshoes

Mar 9, 2018, 12:27:06 PM3/9/18
Actually I think its in Norwalk, the records dept.

Celestia S

Mar 9, 2018, 2:00:43 PM3/9/18
Could someone take a picture of it?
Message has been deleted

Joseph

Mar 9, 2018, 3:30:37 PM3/9/18
I'd say there is a very good chance anyone can view it even though the probate process is over

I'd also call it just a curiousity. To import a horse racing image, the stewards have ruled in favor of the first place finisher

We're better off without the twisted scripture. As somebody here thanked doc for giving us the discernment of spotting a charlatan a mile away

Sometimes closer...

surfk...@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2018, 3:41:08 PM3/9/18
kro to jo
yeah twisted christian scripture..

and back in the day i was one of those that thanked doc for the discernment to spot a charlaten...ok but what about spotting the misguided like u doc and missy and truthfully all of pauline christianity

end of the day? doc can stay on the shelf and missy can park her jezabaal sapphira dreamin ass right next to him until god comes around to clean away the spiritual trash that has accumulated around gods name over the past 3500 yrs

rpbc

Mar 9, 2018, 3:52:41 PM3/9/18

BBS: I'm still in N.Y but will be back in cali in a few days. I would be interested in reading the will.

> > > Actually I think its in Norwalk, the records dept.
> >
> > Could someone take a picture of it?

Sandi: Neither the California Public Records Act nor the federal Freedom of Information Act applies to court documents. However, the California court system provides public access to all court documents not specifically made private by state statute. Thus, a last will and testament becomes a public document in California the minute it is filed in probate, absent a court order to the contrary.

> Viewing a Will
>
> In California, anyone can view a will in probate. Go to the county court, find the probate clerk's office and request the appropriate probate file by providing the name of the deceased and the date of death. The last will and testament is among the first documents in the file. Review it for free in the courthouse, or request a copy. The clerk charges a small fee, usually by page, to copy documents.
>

> That is from Legal Zoom's website.

rpbc: BBS... the L.A. County records office I went to was downtown Los Angeles but that was quite a few years ago... before the Federal Building in Norwalk was built... but Norwalk might good for it now... I don't know.

Sandi... Thanks for the information. It does, regarding public viewing, say 'absent a court order to the contrary'. Evert time I ask the question... rhetorical obviously... who would redact a will, the answer is of course someone with something to hide. That something might be quite innocuous, something personal having nothing to do with the basic terms of the will, but, under the circumstances, and with the knowledge that deceit has occurred in the past, it would be in good order to post the entire will, unredacted. And, yes, for those whose quick defense is the right to hide nothing, a will is the last testament of a person and would be intended to be made known least it be violated... something very important to Scott as he demonstrated through his life... and this will, what we've seen of it, is withholding some information, that is the purpose of redacting.
Message has been deleted

Celestia S

Mar 9, 2018, 4:09:53 PM3/9/18
This has come up in discussion for years now. Nobody has produced a copy, and nobody has said they tried but couldn't. Obviously nobody has bothered to try.

geraldkrug

Mar 9, 2018, 4:46:30 PM3/9/18
The will is obviously badly written else
pat dick and pms wouldn't be trying to twist the towel for any drop of money possible, sick!

geraldkrug

Mar 9, 2018, 4:49:48 PM3/9/18
WH lawyers are obstructing justice in the face of back channel trump-kremlin evidence mueller has made front page news.

geraldkrug

Mar 9, 2018, 4:54:24 PM3/9/18
News like that penetrating all echo chambers. WH lawyers know Mueller knows
everything and can catch every lie jerkoffski tells.

Joseph

Mar 9, 2018, 6:14:42 PM3/9/18
The spiritual trash is the reason for the misguidedness

Freeing ourselves from the echo chamber by God's grace, accessing multitudinal sources available today

geraldkrug

Mar 9, 2018, 6:41:05 PM3/9/18
The only thing available in a street fight is to hit back or hit without warning as to why.

geraldkrug

Mar 9, 2018, 6:44:37 PM3/9/18
Obamas secret problems with Putin during 2016 election and then ordering a "standing down" when a hugh defensive cyberspace demonstration was planned against Russia is an outrage.

geraldkrug

Mar 9, 2018, 6:54:18 PM3/9/18
may as well shut down media, leftist globalist won.

geraldkrug

Mar 9, 2018, 6:57:32 PM3/9/18
If I give every nigger $1000 in your neighborhood pms your dead by one of them
and then I will give em $1000 more.

surfk...@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2018, 7:10:29 PM3/9/18
kro
the misguided that dont repent are evil and coveting sin

hmm
well the medium of this chat forum (one of many) put us in touch with each other but there is only one truth to know and one righteous way of being accountable to god so... keep on the narrow path leading to salvation

geraldkrug

Mar 9, 2018, 9:46:51 PM3/9/18
Does Mr. Cohen really think that the American people will believe him when he states that he did all of this - the negotiation, the drafting of the agreement, the communication and the payment without any knowledge whatsoever of his client Mr. Trump? So he is admitting he violated his ethical obligations of a lawyer to keep his client informed? It makes no sense and the American people are smarter than he thinks they are. They will easily see through this,” Avenatti told ABC News in a statement.

geraldkrug

Mar 9, 2018, 9:49:29 PM3/9/18
I ME God won't show I pay the bills of the devil.

geraldkrug

Mar 9, 2018, 10:06:42 PM3/9/18
questions surrounding Porter have persisted because senior White House aides have been unable to explain how one of the President's top aides was allowed to work in the White House for so long without a full clearance.
Kelly defiantly tried to explain the Porter situation during a briefing with reporters earlier this month, but instead he continued to misrepresent his handling of the controversy and mostly defended his own conduct by insisting that he never considered resigning over the issue.

Gerald - WH says no to legitimate need to know investigation by GOP and the reason is to obstruct justice again.

geraldkrug

Mar 9, 2018, 10:12:18 PM3/9/18
media plays feel good north korea meetings agreed to but WH says concrete nuke disarmament work is first.
media is hungry for good news because not enough exists.

geraldkrug

Mar 9, 2018, 10:18:49 PM3/9/18
remember jerkoffski you'd be set across the table from a known enemy who by stated threat must kill you personally, I won't ask your martyrdom so stop talking
Kill kill kill

Celestia S

Mar 9, 2018, 10:43:54 PM3/9/18
Kevin, what makes you so sure that nobody but you has repented? Can you name one other person alive or dead who has met your standard of righteousness? I mean, besides John?

surfk...@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2018, 11:00:43 PM3/9/18
kro
thing is cel firstly righteousness is not unattainable only dismissed secondly full blown righteousness will occur during trib great when revelation is completely and consistantly revealed and the the end is a hairs breath away by comparison to history and lastly our efforts pave the way and many died not having recieved the promis but rather passed on their gifts their knowledge and wisdom and we build upon it as well as building upon their mistakes amd always learning and growing for gods sake as well as mankind

Celestia S

Mar 9, 2018, 11:06:48 PM3/9/18
Are you saying that even you yourself have neither repented nor attained this righteousness?

surfk...@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2018, 11:25:42 PM3/9/18
i am saying we are incomplete and in danger of judgement christian...i have searched to the conclusion of detetecting a strong delusion upon us all im crying out threat and warning to seek spiritual shelter from a sinful storm we are all going to encounter 70 ways from sunday believer

Celestia S

Mar 9, 2018, 11:33:39 PM3/9/18
You keep calling us christan, and believer, as if you yourself are neither of these. How can you hold "what John saw" in such high esteem without being both a Christian AND a believer?

surfk...@gmail.com

Mar 10, 2018, 12:34:34 AM3/10/18
kro/cel
in the truest sense we are both christian/believer and even more depending on the individuals level of accountability to righteousness what is yours???

waiting...

and while were waiting cel what is righteousness am i asking?

bluettes

Mar 10, 2018, 2:24:23 AM3/10/18
Jesus is righteousness and if you are not under His blood you are certainly damned. Here is your accountability - Are you covered from judgment under His blood?
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

surfk...@gmail.com

Mar 10, 2018, 11:27:10 AM3/10/18
kro
accountability is to righteousness and righteousness is the word of god observed the testimony of jesus revealed and all that john saw and applied of rev 1:2

figures blu being the common christian she is would presume that accountability is to covering her sinful ass with a shallow notion of pauline attonement minus being a doer of the word as revealed and seen for application according to righteousness

hell she dont even know what im talkin about and this conversation is likely wasted on her deaf ears but i hope you get it believer

Joseph

Mar 10, 2018, 12:32:04 PM3/10/18
29 Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

30 The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree.

31 Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.

32 And we are his witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Ghost, whom God hath given to them that obey him.

Acts 5
Message has been deleted

mthr...@yahoo.com

Mar 10, 2018, 1:35:32 PM3/10/18
Blu:Jesus is righteousness and if you are not under His blood you are certainly damned. Here is your accountability - Are you covered from judgment under His blood?

For some people it is never finished.

mthr...@yahoo.com

Mar 10, 2018, 1:57:59 PM3/10/18
Cell:kro thing is cel firstly righteousness is not unattainable only dismissed secondly full blown righteousness will ''''

______
Your own righteousness that you have now is the same as in the end times that's how it's designed..

There is no shared Glory in it and leaves absolutely nothing for the imagination.

Joseph

Mar 10, 2018, 2:39:34 PM3/10/18
Jesus is righteousness and if you are not under His blood you are certainly damned.  Here is your accountability - Are you  covered from judgment under His blood?

No mention of blood by Peter

surfk...@gmail.com

Mar 10, 2018, 2:45:51 PM3/10/18
the holy ghost is the holy spirit and in this instance the spirit is the written record for observation understanding and application as the spirits person

"god hath givin to them that obey" its axiomatic that the observer with understanding applies its meaning to the occassion hence obeying and hence givin the spirit it obeys

god is saying that if you shall recieve it god gives it and if you wont recieve the spirit god dont give it

again its axiomatic

surfk...@gmail.com

Mar 10, 2018, 2:56:33 PM3/10/18
your a babbling idiot like blu bbyshs ive held back but fuck it your in a loop of semantical non sense that breaks down into confusion and distraction and can be then used for denial

one more time
righteousness is the complete and consistant word of god testified to and seen by and applied when the time comes the righteousness of god in christ shall manifest in the last days of trib great when the time is right

in the mean time we have the church filling up with pauline apostasy and dissenters like myself putting this understanding of righteousness and its application scripturaly together a work in progress leading to a philadelphian end for righteous johannian dissent

thats all im giving you ladies until you demonstrate some ability and or inclination to understand and converse on the issue. otherwise im just talkin at you for an example to others of how not to reject the truth as you three ladies do ignorantly and willfully

bluettes

Mar 10, 2018, 7:22:24 PM3/10/18
On Saturday, March 10, 2018 at 11:35:32 AM UTC-7, mthr...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Blu:Jesus is righteousness and if you are not under His blood you are certainly damned. Here is your accountability - Are you covered from judgment under His blood?
>

> For some people it is never finished.

We all must place ourselves daily under His blood. We are each of us a work in progress. Stay the course until the journey is over on graduation day! :)

bluettes

Mar 10, 2018, 7:25:20 PM3/10/18
Pick up your cross and wave buh-bye ...you are not rightly dividing God's Word ...you are doubleminded and under judgment.

surfk...@gmail.com

Mar 10, 2018, 7:40:21 PM3/10/18
kro
blu to me your a babbling apostate blu

sorry

geraldkrug

Mar 10, 2018, 7:54:31 PM3/10/18
nigger gang = blood

bluettes

Mar 10, 2018, 9:45:45 PM3/10/18
You would be ..should be a teacher ...but you have need of being taught. You should be lifting up Jesus and not yourself. If you would only abide in His Spirit ...you could learn what the Spirit will teach you. But you keep bucking His system, kicking against His goads ...it's not the way of faith, it's not living in His grace. You can't win. And for that, you should be very sorry.

geraldkrug

Mar 11, 2018, 12:00:16 AM3/11/18
serve the devil not yourself, nigger

surfk...@gmail.com

Mar 11, 2018, 12:03:11 AM3/11/18
what is spirit blu?

surfk...@gmail.com

Mar 11, 2018, 12:10:34 AM3/11/18
kro
how does one abide in the spirit blue? what does the spirit teach blu? how does one lift up jesus blu? should be a teacher? teaching what ? pauline doctrine?

not askin blu

your goin to hell blu and setting an example for the rest

bluettes

Mar 11, 2018, 12:13:35 AM3/11/18
Who is Jesus kevin? If you know Him you dont ask stupid pointless questions trying to build yourself up. whatever "spirit" is ....yours is not good.

Celestia S

Mar 11, 2018, 12:14:53 AM3/11/18
Rev. 1:2 KJV - Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw.

HOW, kro, do you glean so much hatred and condemnation from those few words?

bluettes

Mar 11, 2018, 12:16:01 AM3/11/18
You do have legions of demons, so run to the pigs ....you are lost.

Celestia S

Mar 11, 2018, 12:24:39 AM3/11/18
Anyway, it's Saturday night, and tonight you have an extra hour to play with. Why aren't you drinking unrepentantly and listening to your favourite songs? The songs you've been listening to over and over for 30 years. The songs that take you back to a time before you ever heard of Gene Scott.

surfk...@gmail.com

Mar 11, 2018, 12:29:33 AM3/11/18
no your ignorence stupidity and hopeless confusion distraction and denial solicites the rebuke

no more questions cel at this point its obvious your baiting a responce to oppose

a brood of vipers invites many bites that poison not just one bite

and you serpents take lil pieces of me as if to wear me down...your making godamned examples of yourselves

i have my silence as a constant reminder to post at these episodes of impass sinner

surfk...@gmail.com

Mar 11, 2018, 12:30:10 AM3/11/18
On Sunday, March 11, 2018 at 12:16:01 AM UTC-5, bluettes wrote:
> You do have legions of demons, so run to the pigs ....you are lost.

lol silly

geraldkrug

Mar 11, 2018, 12:39:44 AM3/11/18
jerkoffski wants drug dealers dead now so bye bye nigger.

geraldkrug

Mar 11, 2018, 1:04:35 AM3/11/18
China says trade war with U.S. will only bring disaster to global economy

Gerald - globalization is calling the next war and I predict alien invasion because pentagon released UFO proof

ScottBite

Mar 11, 2018, 1:08:31 AM3/11/18

On 2018-03-11, surfk...@gmail.com <surfk...@gmail.com> wrote:

> i have my silence as a constant reminder to post
> at these episodes of impass sinner

Oh you GD ignorant inbred pumpkinhead asshole call it a night.
God your such an inbred asshole.
Fuck..You might be my son, I fucked your mother on bar counter,
now fuck you and good night asshole..I'll deal with with you
tomorrow.

surfk...@gmail.com

Mar 11, 2018, 6:56:29 AM3/11/18
clean yourself up asswipe
try to keep your cool your unstable
take some meds listen to some roy masters objective abstanate bs followed by a spoonfull of sinful christian liscence and a glass of christian kool aid to help suppress your religous insanity so how long have you been fantasizing about having intimate knowledge of missies dog newman asswipe?

geraldkrug

Mar 11, 2018, 11:18:22 AM3/11/18
How can the super rich only be "lucky"
is because they discriminate against everyone first and accept a new "lucky
one" last if at all.

surfk...@gmail.com

Mar 11, 2018, 12:40:23 PM3/11/18
On Sunday, March 11, 2018 at 12:13:35 AM UTC-5, bluettes wrote:
> Who is Jesus kevin? If you know Him you dont ask stupid pointless questions trying to build yourself up. whatever "spirit" is ....yours is not good.

kro
you dont know blu. frauds

philosoph...@gmail.com

Mar 13, 2018, 10:56:02 PM3/13/18
What kind of bitch tactics is this?
Werent you like bffs with them now you hate them? Lol.
What kind of childs play is this?
How embarrassing to portray yourself as numerous others on this "fan page" with bias and hate. Is this the kind of tribute you wish to pay?

Celestia S

Mar 13, 2018, 10:59:07 PM3/13/18
Who are you talking to Phil? Your comment doesn't show a quoted text.

rpbc

Mar 14, 2018, 12:01:27 AM3/14/18
On Tuesday, March 13, 2018 at 8:59:07 PM UTC-6, Celestia S wrote:
> On Tuesday, March 13, 2018 at 8:56:02 PM UTC-6, philosoph...@gmail.com wrote:
> > What kind of bitch tactics is this?
> > Werent you like bffs with them now you hate them? Lol.
> > What kind of childs play is this?
> > How embarrassing to portray yourself as numerous others on this "fan page" with bias and hate. Is this the kind of tribute you wish to pay?

Cel: Who are you talking to Phil? Your comment doesn't show a quoted text.

rpbc: That's what I was wondering.

geraldkrug

Mar 14, 2018, 12:54:40 AM3/14/18
sad truth about tributes I pay to a quantum absurd afterlife.
It is loading more messages.