PMS is Live in festival 2-11-07

Chaz Lambrusco

Feb 11, 2007, 10:06:45 PM2/11/07
She is in white tonight. I'm worried it might be a repeat.

Addressing the problem of crank callers. I guess the VOF's have been
engaging the crank callers, and she wants that to stop.

Emmett, she might be talking about you!

Chaz Lambrusco

Feb 11, 2007, 10:13:13 PM2/11/07
Quote of the day by PMS:
"Its not about me."

prettykitty

Feb 11, 2007, 10:16:17 PM2/11/07
Sixty one new khs. All praising her for her teaching.

Message has been deleted

Chaz Lambrusco

Feb 11, 2007, 10:16:10 PM2/11/07
Just had a technical glitch. They cut her off mid-sentence with their
bumper music.
Message has been deleted

highwire

Feb 11, 2007, 10:24:06 PM2/11/07
We track the phone numbers with our phone bills, just like we tracked
down the internet.

Message has been deleted

H8N S8N

Feb 11, 2007, 10:25:02 PM2/11/07
She said they went after some who posted on the internet.

Is someone here missing ?

tipoponini

Feb 11, 2007, 10:25:47 PM2/11/07
She said she checked it out and she knows who is posting on the internet.
She said she knows who is calling she checked it out,also.
I don't think she would want any VOFS to check out the internet and see
her abundance of pictures.

highwire

Feb 11, 2007, 10:26:59 PM2/11/07
Dr. Scott did not suffer during his sickness.

highwire

Feb 11, 2007, 10:33:17 PM2/11/07
Before the message doc was reading from the screwtape letters. He was
reading a passage about how the devil takes someone out into
nothingness. Losing interest in normal life and sitting there in an
empty room staring out into nothingness.

Reminded me about sitting in the empty studio.

Timmah

Feb 11, 2007, 10:37:45 PM2/11/07
Caller: Hello, Voice of Faith?

VOF: Yes, Voice of Faith Speaking....

Caller: I jus luv da Pasta

VOF: Thats great, do you have any money?

Caller: I could sell my caaa

VOF: OK, do that and send it in...

Caller: Hey, do you have Doc in a can?

VOF: Doc in a can?

Caller: Yea, Doc in a can

VOF: you mean videos you can buy? Yes we do

Caller: Then you better let him out.

VOF: Why you satanous bastard mofo, go eff yourself.

Caller: You grew it -- you chew it

VOF: You bastid!!!!

H8N S8N

Feb 11, 2007, 10:38:14 PM2/11/07
Reminded me about sitting in the empty studio.

Name any shift = H8n's been there, done that

Timmah

Feb 11, 2007, 10:40:07 PM2/11/07
Winding up in a Mexican clinic to get your cancer treated isn't exactly
the
result of genius thinking. What a dumbass. "Wheres my fucin taco?"

H8N S8N

Feb 11, 2007, 10:43:47 PM2/11/07
Tonight, Pastor Chuck (Smith - for you on the right-coast) is
teaching
"I wasted many years trying to build the church I wanted"
"The church went from 52 to 27" "I decided to let God build the
church"

http://www.calvarychapelcostamesa.com/
javascript:openMedia('http://live.calvarychapel.com/prophecy/views/
frameset-live.cfm?
media=cccm_high.asx&loc=2','Live_Broadcast','width=760,height=425')

matt2442

Feb 11, 2007, 10:57:46 PM2/11/07
On Feb 11, 7:25 pm, "H8N S8N" <p.o.box1...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> She said they went after some who posted on the internet.
>
> Is someone here missing ?

matt2442:
Who is it and what post(s) did they go after?

Obrien

Feb 11, 2007, 10:59:50 PM2/11/07

Obrien wrote:
If that's true then what's my full name Melissa?

Obrien

Feb 11, 2007, 11:12:54 PM2/11/07

Obrien wrote:
Calling Mr. X and ResearcherGuy, report!

Judee77

Feb 11, 2007, 11:13:24 PM2/11/07
I don't what this is, but never heard it. Apparently she started
watching those tapes from when Doc was dying...all the way up to the
last Sunday. Commenting on that.

That it hit her he was living the Word before our very eyes. He was
dying right in front of us. That he had more faith, and his example
that he set before us, getting to the Cathedral no matter how bad he
felt, how crappy he looked, that he couldn't see, he couldn't even
talk that last Sunday....

Yet still he came. And his message was, "Who among you today is
weak?" That that blew her away, in that before us was a man dying,
literally, yet his concern was for those out there.

I remember that Sunday so it's with mixed emotions I comment upon it.
Mel went onto say that for now, those out there who are hurting, who
are down, whatever, to take your eyes off yourself and do what Doc
did.

While yet he was dying he asked: "Who among you today is weak?"
Sadly, still it was an engrained ritual, the ABCing Doc had been
practicing for most of his life that one has to look at.

By Doc's definition, he was faithing til the very end. I guess the
question is, was/is it God's definition?

What or who was glorified by Doc's courage? Was the man's faith on
display or was God being magnified? The very nature of the ABC
equation has people looking either for promises to claim, actions to
go through, all based upon the very end of the ritual being a
confidence in God. He'll do what He said.

Man starts the process. God ends the process. Who is more
glorified? Man or God?

And if Doc's faith is what we should aspire to, should we be concerned
with what the Lord spoke of in Matt 6? Doing to be seen by men?

The idea of going into the closet denotes a relationship which exists
even when no one is around to observe...but for God. If faith is
something we can put on display, then is faith our only reward?

As Jesus said: "You have your reward in full."

Just thinking out loud.

H8N S8N

Feb 11, 2007, 11:23:24 PM2/11/07
faith is all wel and good, what will prevent my ass
from going south on judgement day is GRACE !

tipoponini

Feb 11, 2007, 11:23:46 PM2/11/07
Her internet and phone call comments were near the start of the program.

Obrien

Feb 11, 2007, 11:33:57 PM2/11/07
Tipoponini wrote:
She said she checked it out and she knows who is posting on the internet.
She said she knows who is calling she checked it out,also.
I don't think she would want any VOFS to check out the internet and see
her abundance of pictures.

Obrien wrote:
It was probably that data miner thingy on her website. That was a lowdown
dirty trick.

gypsi...@gmail.com

Feb 11, 2007, 11:43:52 PM2/11/07

How exactly does this data mining thingy work? is it a cookie? web
bug? what? And, how does one know they have one and remove it

gypsi...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2007, 12:14:01 AM2/12/07

OK Ya made me look it up. Studying up on this thingy.

It has Batty Addy's fingerprints all over it. It is a pretty rotten
thing to seeing as her site is supposed to be as a pastor/church. What
a poser!!!

Obrien

Feb 12, 2007, 12:19:17 AM2/12/07

Gypsieland wrote:
How exactly does this data mining thingy work? is it a cookie? web
bug? what? And, how does one know they have one and remove it

Re: PMS Now Live in Festival 8:30 PM Since 7PM PDT
by sososo___@[EMAIL PROTECTED] Jun 28, 2006 at 05:38 AM

I believe you've got something there.

I've noticed that lately after I put up the program via internet my
computer slows way down and acts funny. It's a real fight with it.

I've found that only cleaning out the spyware fixes it.

Obrien wrote:
> Chaz Lambrusco wrote:
> Very good synopsis again Obrien. I am glad you are there to listen.
> Could you monitor for her Thursday night?
>
> Obrien wrote:
> Definite maybe Chaz. >:}
>
> I'm a little concerned about the quality of PMS's broadcast via
internet.
> Realplayer is real choppy, and I think I may have found out why.
>
> It appears that PMS's website installs a "Live 365 data miner" cookie
into
> a viewer's computer via realplayer vulnerabilities, when in use. It is
> low risk threat, however it doesn't belong there. I clean it out
> everytime immediately, and the last dozen viewings via PMS's website
have
> resulted in consecutive loadings of the cookie. I'm still not quite
sure
> what PMS's cookie does, research still ongoing. I'll let everyone know
if
> it's a real baddie.

Obrien

Feb 12, 2007, 12:34:59 AM2/12/07
Obrien wrote:

> > It was probably that data miner thingy on her website. That was a
lowdown
> > dirty trick.

>Gypsieland wrote:
> How exactly does this data mining thingy work? is it a cookie? web
> bug? what? And, how does one know they have one and remove it

OK Ya made me look it up. Studying up on this thingy.

It has Batty Addy's fingerprints all over it. It is a pretty rotten
thing to seeing as her site is supposed to be as a pastor/church. What
a poser!!!

Obrien wrote:
Not only that, but awhile back I think I mentioned that PMS's website did
an automatic re-direct immediately upon entrance, several months ago and
only for a brief period of time. It might have been an automatic
re-direct to an obscured HTML website loaded with malware and data miners
set-up by Batty Addy. These "Scottbots" track and search for identifiers
and personal info on visiting and returning websurfers PC's. And there
are many identifiers, even if your shields are up. A couple of years ago
that AFGS poster, yearofthe cat, said that PMS had a photo of
me...whatever. I walk tall and I fear no strippers or pornographers.

jerichosfalling

Feb 12, 2007, 1:07:28 AM2/12/07
"It's not about me" Melissa says as she once
again puts the focus on herself and want she
wants. She says to send money to her.
She brags about her new kings houses
calling in praises to her.

If it's not about you Melissa they why do you
keep talking about youself and things that
serve to build you up? If you've got so many
new people you're pulling in why aren't they
volunteering enough that you don't miss the
old timers not showing up as much.

The new kh's probably don't give much on
a regular basis.

Maybe half of the newbies are cranksters.

jerichosfalling

Feb 12, 2007, 1:13:19 AM2/12/07
If she knows who everyone on the internet and on the
phone lines and she can stop them or do something
about it why doesn't she simply take swift action.
Why does she say anything on live festival about it
at all, unless it's just to intimidate and scare people
into silence.

Go ahead Melissa, read a list of who's getting under
your skin. The internet bills have gone up by hits
on her sponsored sites that pop up whenever
something is posted about her. It's supposed to
be a deterrant but seems to have only increased
posts about her.

jerichosfalling

Feb 12, 2007, 1:19:55 AM2/12/07
VOFs would rather engage talking with cranksters
than having no one to talk to. They know they might
learn something or make a new friend. Melissa
wants them to hang up, not because the caller is
of the devil, but because some truth might be
conveyed. She can't risk that.

jerichosfalling

Feb 12, 2007, 1:23:38 AM2/12/07
Doc's rotting corpse on stage wasn't so much
faith as it was Doc being Doc, knowing it all and
cocksure he knew what God was going to do,
what He had to do. Doc thought he was giving
everyone a lesson on how to handle God.
This is how you stand up to God and get
his attention to your problem. It's how you
get God to heal you. Come to the cathedral,
claim promises, make your plea.

Doc was sure he'd show everyone who thought
he was going to be pushing up daisies soon that
they were all wrong. Where's the faith in that?

emal...@adelphia.net

Feb 12, 2007, 2:12:32 AM2/12/07
On 11 Feb, 19:06, Chaz Lambrusco <g...@onvacation.com> wrote:
> She is in white tonight. I'm worried it might be a repeat.
>
> Addressing the problem of crank callers. I guess the VOF's have been
> engaging the crank callers, and she wants that to stop.
>
> Emmett, she might be talking about you!

Emmett writes:
Not me. I call and encourage her to put more of her teachins on
and not use Dr. jean any more.

emal...@adelphia.net

Feb 12, 2007, 2:24:14 AM2/12/07
On 11 Feb, 19:26, "highwire" <highwirelivew...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Dr. Scott did not suffer during his sickness.

Emmett writes:
Dr. jean was unable to lay down or sleep for a year.
He said he loved it when they put the catheters in.
He liked it when he rode in a car and hit the bumps.
His bones were like swiss cheese full of holes and all eaten away.
They had to be careful when they moved him so they didn't break
any bones.
He pissed blood for 6 months.
He had to have his lungs drained of fluid several times.
He couldn't sit or be in one position for more than a couple of
minutes
without great pain.
Na, Dr. jean didn't suffer.

studio

Feb 12, 2007, 12:14:45 PM2/12/07
Hey Judestress,

I have been commenting on the
Docamentalist view of "faith" (works) for a while now.

Some here think to believe it is as correct
as it is easily remembered formula.

I for one think doc was way off on the whole
"action" part. Plus the section were it translate
to us humans being the catalyst of motion....
action.

Docamentalism is just a giant pissant of works!

I'd like your conclusion to this subject. Namely, how someone can subtract
themselves from the grips of this works doctrine. Is there hope for the
scotty? Do you have to remove yourself fully from LAUC in order to cancel
this doctrine?
please reply. Thanks.

damnthetorpedos

Feb 12, 2007, 12:58:31 PM2/12/07
Gene Scott didn't mind the blood from his
mouth running down over his beard.

He didn't mind being shown he was wrong
again and again about being healed, about
feeling the cancer cells were being killed.

He enjoyed coming to the cathedral and being
on public television beamed around the world
in his sheep pajamas, being carried off
or wheeled out in a wheet chair.

He was amused sitting down and directing
Melissa to write on the boards for him.
He wasn't really frustrated it was a show.

Gene didn't mind hallucinating and being
out of his mind, off his rocker in front
of Ed and Lehua and Buddy, in front of
nurses and doctors and people whispering
about him and pointing at him.

He was fine with being so weak he couldn't
walk or talk more than two or three words
at once. It saved him having to go over
educating Melissa or others about where
and how he had his affairs entangled so
the authorities couldn't figure it out.
He was spared getting his affairs in order.

Gene was having a ball, didn't you see
him smiling and raising his arms in the
air? That wasn't desperate anguish of
a decaying man, it was joy and peace.

usmc4

Feb 12, 2007, 7:01:06 PM2/12/07
Better than a room full of people condemning, yes?

matt2442

Feb 12, 2007, 7:26:03 PM2/12/07
On Feb 11, 7:16 pm, "prettykitty" <kittylitter@nospam> wrote:
> Sixty one new khs. All praising her for her teaching.

matt2442:
I have to wonder what I would think of Melissa's teaching if I were a
newbie out there, with no prior knowledge of Gene Scott, or any of the
BS I am aware of.

matt2442

Feb 12, 2007, 10:13:26 PM2/12/07
On Feb 11, 7:25 pm, "H8N S8N" <p.o.box1...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> She said they went after some who posted on the internet.
>
> Is someone here missing ?

matt2442:
What she actually said was regarding crank callers, that they are able
to track down callers by their phone number, which appears on the
phone bill they receive. In the process of saying this, she said
something like "we can track you down, like we did with those people
on the internet ..."

She was referring to the sugarshakes days, when Patty Glazer appeared
on the platform to threaten AFGS posters, not a current pursuit of
anyone. Thing is, if they tracked everyone down, and know everyone's
identity, I haven't heard that anyone got busted for anything posted
in here. She made it sound as though some arrests were made or
lawsuits were filed. Has anyone heard of anything like this
happening?

Secondly, her threats to crank callers are weak, because the tedium
involved with obtaining the bill, and determining which ones are from
crank callers, would take more time than it is worth for most crank
calls, unless someone calls in a serious threat of harm to Melissa or
any of the VOF's. In that case, it would be expedient to jot down the
time of the call, and the phone line it came in on. The police could
use that info to pin down a specific number.

Papillon

Feb 13, 2007, 4:33:31 AM2/13/07

To date the only genuine threats of physical harm and lawsuits have
come directly from Melissa and broadcast via the public airwaves. I
wonder if she's ever put two and two together and understood the
impact that must have had on the decision-making processes of the new
management of KDOC?

gypsi...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2007, 1:24:41 PM2/13/07
On Feb 12, 7:13 pm, "matt2442" <matt2...@hotmail.com> wrote:

if missy doesn't like the crank callers neow, she should have been
around for the rounds and rounds of cranks when doc was alive. boo hoo
missy, someome doesn't like you!!

matt2442

Feb 13, 2007, 2:01:18 PM2/13/07

matt2442:
She seems even more bothered by it than Doc ever was. He never
threatened crank callers with tracking them down by their phone
numbers, or even people posting in this group, though it existed, and
he damn sure knew about it.

I'm not advocating the crank callers, having been a VOF myself, but it
goes with the territory, and Doc understood this. He may not have
liked it, probably couldn't stand that there were people who did not
bow down and applaud his vision, but he didn't go out of his way to
try and put a stop to it, and rarely even addressed it.

gypsi...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2007, 2:30:27 PM2/13/07
> try and put a stop to it, and rarely even addressed it.- Hide quoted text -

In fact doc's solution was to 'get faith in the room' by having
callers flood the phones and keep the cranks out.

matt2442

Feb 13, 2007, 3:11:32 PM2/13/07
> callers flood the phones and keep the cranks out.- Hide quoted text -

matt2442:
PMS said something about a situation that grieved her, because someone
who called in got cussed out. They eventually called back, and got a
different VOF, and made a pledge, or became a King's House, or
something like that, which was their intention in the first place. I'm
not sure how they got mistaken for a crank caller, but that isn't the
first time that sort of thing happened. I remember Norma talking to
the VOF's before Doc arived one Sunday afternoon, about a caller who
wanted to donate an unusually large amount of money. The VOF took it
as a crank and told the caller to "F- off" or something like that. the
caller eventually did call back, or otherwise got the message through
about what had happened, and explained that he was going to give a
large amount of money until he was insulted.
That is probably the issue here, not so much that someone was
insulted, but that it may have cost the ministry some $$$.
Not retaliating against crank callers has alway been the policy, but
some VOF's (yes, me too at times), got pissed off and told some of
them to "go to hell".

Judee77

Feb 13, 2007, 5:25:20 PM2/13/07

Dear Studster,

Sorry it took so long to get back to this. Kisses to make it
better. :)

I agree ABCing is a work's doctrine in faith's clothing. A
requirement to maintain salvation by a constant plugging in to God
leaves man dangling in the wind of his own ability to do.

Every little action (leaning, casting off, blinking) is attributed to
a mighty work of faith when in the normal scheme of things, well, if
one has a staff, the action of leaning on it might be considered
normal.

Hope for the Scotties? Absolutely, considering once we were in the
same situation.

As to how to quit working? We were programmed to act upon a formula
Doc created so he could offer himself something to practice,
ritualize. Do this, do this, do this, and do this. Emphasis on the
ritual.

I'm only guessing here, but I would think a person who fell into the
same ritual has to first realize it became a formula. The way to stay
saved. They'd need to explore what faith really is in order to see
what it is not.

To me, faith is a belief, a call from God that lets your soul sigh
with gratitude because you now can rest in the finished and accepted
sacrifice of Christ. And when you love someone who you know is
molding you into a work of art, your actions are a response of
thanksgiving, of gratitude.

Doc hated the word obedience (unless it was to him) which I think is
why he went after faith the way he did. He equated being obedient
with the funkamentalists check off list of "do do this, don't do
that."

Somehow he got his wires crossed by creating this idea if we act upon
a promise, we're trusting, and thus not working. God wants faith, not
works. So out goes James.

The thing is, faith will not save you; works will not save you, but
both would be the natural progression of the heart who knows they
stand naked before their Groom. Knowing what He did and how He
suffered to save His bride causes sparks of passion, heating up even
the cells.

Salvation is sizzling with a desire to please. Faith is belief.
Works is thanksgiving...because He loved first while yet we hated.

So, one still stuck in Scottyland would have to be willing (and I
think God can only be the one to bring that about) to look at the idea
that trust as defined by Mel and Scott is a work. Faith needs to be
redefined from scripture. How do other theologians view it?

As to removing yourself fully? A cult is a cult is a cult is a cult.
By any other name...it's a cult. The ABCs are at war with the Grace
and Mercy of Christ. It's like serving two masters all the while
thinking you're "doing" one for the other.

At every turn, Scotties are told to faithe so it seems it would be
next to impossible to escape the DOCtrine. These people are
exhausted, spinning their wheels to keep conjuring up the actions
required to keep them saved.

Scripture would state, "Get out." I'm inclined to agree.

Hope that helped, and naturally it was long, cause I'm just full of
hot air. What do you expect from a pink helium balloon who does
camels?

:)

studio

Feb 13, 2007, 8:27:53 PM2/13/07