Democrats Confess To Staging Jan 6th Capitol Attack

已查看 131 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

bluettes

未读,
2021年2月22日 13:55:262021/2/22
收件人
Don't look at this Box, nedBot, Pap ...just go on with your TDS and wishing me and mine all the best, take care, yadda yadda and the rest of your bullshit.
Do not look at this. Light shone has proven your blindness.

Democrats Confess To Staging Jan 6th Capitol Attack
https://www.banned.video/watch?id=6032f6e199bd34125b930243

MOSES

未读,
2021年2月22日 15:15:382021/2/22
收件人
sea hag pelosi wanted it to happen to get at trump, but god is in control, so nay on the impeachments

bluettes

未读,
2021年2月22日 15:42:442021/2/22
收件人
Yes, God is in control ...this is HIS world, HIS universe ...and He will bring His judgement to the wicked.

David B

未读,
2021年2月23日 05:53:472021/2/23
收件人
Blue, the Alex Jones of AFGS... and just as goofy. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad...

MOSES

未读,
2021年2月23日 07:43:362021/2/23
收件人
On Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at 5:53:47 AM UTC-5, David B wrote:
> Blue, the Alex Jones of AFGS... and just as goofy. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad...
blue is uglier

bluettes

未读,
2021年2月23日 11:12:442021/2/23
收件人
On Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at 3:53:47 AM UTC-7, David B wrote:
> Blue, the Alex Jones of AFGS... and just as goofy. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad...

David Box ...your name defines you ...interesting.

bluettes

未读,
2021年2月23日 11:14:462021/2/23
收件人
Possibly ....lol.

MOSES

未读,
2021年2月23日 12:57:112021/2/23
收件人
d box is growing tits

bluettes

未读,
2021年2月23日 13:17:482021/2/23
收件人
Too much soy in his diet.

David B

未读,
2021年2月23日 19:36:562021/2/23
收件人
If you somehow need to say things like this to make yourself feel better about yourself... I've said it before, for me to be offended, I would first have to value what you have said.

ned756

未读,
2021年2月23日 20:11:582021/2/23
收件人
satan got trump elected

bluettes

未读,
2021年2月23日 21:54:492021/2/23
收件人
It is apparent you value what I say or you would stop coming back ...you are compelled to Box with me ...you've Boxed yourself again ...wash rinse repeat, wash rinse repeat ....put away lying and look at yourself ...hypocrite fake christian.

ned756

未读,
2021年2月24日 02:08:002021/2/24
收件人
i have never been a christian

David B

未读,
2021年2月24日 04:46:172021/2/24
收件人
That's about as rational as saying, it's apparent that you're a mass murderer, because you keep taking showers. It's a non-sequitur. Do you actually hear yourself as you spew that crap? Obviously it strokes your ego, but do you actually realize the division you present to anyone who doesn't seem to buy into your crap? Reminds me of the derision that came with Planet Scott.

MOSES

未读,
2021年2月24日 07:33:042021/2/24
收件人
satan isnt god

MOSES

未读,
2021年2月24日 07:35:482021/2/24
收件人
why are you here satan? dont you have gay groups to attend to?

bluettes

未读,
2021年2月24日 14:09:022021/2/24
收件人
Projecting again. Maybe you can get me ....banned? You seem to have a problem with me exercising my First Amendment Right. Forgetting you have the options to exercise yours ...or simply guard your eye/brain gate in not reading, responding or otherwise keeping me in your head until it explodes.

Hmmm ...so I remind you of the derision of planet scott ...talk about non-sequitur LOL!! Maybe you should change your name and be free from The Boxed Up Mindset ..although I must confess, it's fun to box with you because you have a glass jaw ...and I am less than a fly weight ...so I do appreciate the advantage. It's not about winning ...it's actually educational, enlightening. Thank you.

MOSES

未读,
2021年2月24日 22:14:002021/2/24
收件人
BOX YOUR VALUE IS WORTH LESS!

David B

未读,
2021年2月25日 04:53:492021/2/25
收件人
You obviously don't understand what projecting is, none the less, the way you respond is not a reflection of who I am, but a reflection of who you are. Like I said before, go get your narcissistic supply from someone else.

MOSES

未读,
2021年2月25日 07:42:202021/2/25
收件人
nah its because your easy to set off!!!! lmao fool

David B

未读,
2021年2月25日 08:43:392021/2/25
收件人
On Thursday, February 25, 2021 at 6:42:20 AM UTC-6, MOSES wrote:
> nah its because your easy to set off!!!! lmao fool

When you can figure out the difference between a possessive pronoun and an adjective you let me know.

bluettes

未读,
2021年2月25日 09:15:482021/2/25
收件人
....said the Narcissistic Sociopath Projector.
I'll keep saying whatever I want and you can go pound sand until you can get me banned or thrown into one of your gang's 'Fun Camps'.

bluettes

未读,
2021年2月25日 09:36:002021/2/25
收件人
And you say whatever you like, OK? Love is patient. You and I, all of us ...we are a work in progress. I do not condemn you.

MOSES

未读,
2021年2月25日 11:48:132021/2/25
收件人