Democrats Confess To Staging Jan 6th Capitol Attack

bluettes

Feb 22, 2021, 1:55:26 PMFeb 22
Don't look at this Box, nedBot, Pap ...just go on with your TDS and wishing me and mine all the best, take care, yadda yadda and the rest of your bullshit.
Do not look at this. Light shone has proven your blindness.

Democrats Confess To Staging Jan 6th Capitol Attack
https://www.banned.video/watch?id=6032f6e199bd34125b930243

MOSES

Feb 22, 2021, 3:15:38 PMFeb 22
sea hag pelosi wanted it to happen to get at trump, but god is in control, so nay on the impeachments

bluettes

Feb 22, 2021, 3:42:44 PMFeb 22
Yes, God is in control ...this is HIS world, HIS universe ...and He will bring His judgement to the wicked.

David B

Feb 23, 2021, 5:53:47 AMFeb 23
Blue, the Alex Jones of AFGS... and just as goofy. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad...

MOSES

Feb 23, 2021, 7:43:36 AMFeb 23
On Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at 5:53:47 AM UTC-5, David B wrote:
> Blue, the Alex Jones of AFGS... and just as goofy. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad...
blue is uglier

bluettes

Feb 23, 2021, 11:12:44 AMFeb 23
On Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at 3:53:47 AM UTC-7, David B wrote:
> Blue, the Alex Jones of AFGS... and just as goofy. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad...

David Box ...your name defines you ...interesting.

bluettes

Feb 23, 2021, 11:14:46 AMFeb 23
Possibly ....lol.

MOSES

Feb 23, 2021, 12:57:11 PMFeb 23
d box is growing tits

bluettes

Feb 23, 2021, 1:17:48 PMFeb 23
Too much soy in his diet.

David B

Feb 23, 2021, 7:36:56 PMFeb 23
If you somehow need to say things like this to make yourself feel better about yourself... I've said it before, for me to be offended, I would first have to value what you have said.

ned756

Feb 23, 2021, 8:11:58 PMFeb 23
satan got trump elected

bluettes

Feb 23, 2021, 9:54:49 PMFeb 23
It is apparent you value what I say or you would stop coming back ...you are compelled to Box with me ...you've Boxed yourself again ...wash rinse repeat, wash rinse repeat ....put away lying and look at yourself ...hypocrite fake christian.

ned756

Feb 24, 2021, 2:08:00 AMFeb 24
i have never been a christian

David B

Feb 24, 2021, 4:46:17 AMFeb 24
That's about as rational as saying, it's apparent that you're a mass murderer, because you keep taking showers. It's a non-sequitur. Do you actually hear yourself as you spew that crap? Obviously it strokes your ego, but do you actually realize the division you present to anyone who doesn't seem to buy into your crap? Reminds me of the derision that came with Planet Scott.

MOSES

Feb 24, 2021, 7:33:04 AMFeb 24
satan isnt god

MOSES

Feb 24, 2021, 7:35:48 AMFeb 24
why are you here satan? dont you have gay groups to attend to?

bluettes

Feb 24, 2021, 2:09:02 PMFeb 24
Projecting again. Maybe you can get me ....banned? You seem to have a problem with me exercising my First Amendment Right. Forgetting you have the options to exercise yours ...or simply guard your eye/brain gate in not reading, responding or otherwise keeping me in your head until it explodes.

Hmmm ...so I remind you of the derision of planet scott ...talk about non-sequitur LOL!! Maybe you should change your name and be free from The Boxed Up Mindset ..although I must confess, it's fun to box with you because you have a glass jaw ...and I am less than a fly weight ...so I do appreciate the advantage. It's not about winning ...it's actually educational, enlightening. Thank you.

MOSES

Feb 24, 2021, 10:14:00 PMFeb 24
BOX YOUR VALUE IS WORTH LESS!

David B

Feb 25, 2021, 4:53:49 AMFeb 25
You obviously don't understand what projecting is, none the less, the way you respond is not a reflection of who I am, but a reflection of who you are. Like I said before, go get your narcissistic supply from someone else.

MOSES

Feb 25, 2021, 7:42:20 AMFeb 25
nah its because your easy to set off!!!! lmao fool

David B

Feb 25, 2021, 8:43:39 AMFeb 25
On Thursday, February 25, 2021 at 6:42:20 AM UTC-6, MOSES wrote:
> nah its because your easy to set off!!!! lmao fool

When you can figure out the difference between a possessive pronoun and an adjective you let me know.

bluettes

Feb 25, 2021, 9:15:48 AMFeb 25
....said the Narcissistic Sociopath Projector.
I'll keep saying whatever I want and you can go pound sand until you can get me banned or thrown into one of your gang's 'Fun Camps'.

bluettes

Feb 25, 2021, 9:36:00 AMFeb 25
And you say whatever you like, OK? Love is patient. You and I, all of us ...we are a work in progress. I do not condemn you.

MOSES

Feb 25, 2021, 11:48:13 AMFeb 25
i damned you

bluettes