IS DOC SAVED?

YOURDADDY

Sep 24, 2022, 1:28:10 PM9/24/22
YES OR NO AND REASON?

bluettes

Sep 24, 2022, 1:44:49 PM9/24/22
On Saturday, September 24, 2022 at 11:28:10 AM UTC-6, YOURDADDY wrote:
> YES OR NO AND REASON?

Better question is are you saved, yes or no and why. I think not. Reason is you think you payed your way into heaven. Proof is what you post. You esteem a dead man over Jesus.

YOURDADDY

Sep 24, 2022, 2:09:02 PM9/24/22
HELL YES DOC IS SAVED BLUCUNT! BUT WHAT SAVED HIM? I KNOW IM SAVED AND HOPEFULLY ON ALCYONE BY TUEDAY!

YOURDADDY

Sep 24, 2022, 2:10:01 PM9/24/22
WHAT SAVED US? HE TAUGHT ON FOR 30 YRS!

YOURDADDY

Sep 24, 2022, 2:11:54 PM9/24/22
JUST WEEDING OUT THE RIFRAFF. ANYONE WHO DOESNT KNOW THE ANSWER AND DONT KNOW HOW TO GET SAVED 100% IS JUST A SCOTT FLUNKIE AND A GOD'S REJECT!

YOURDADDY

Sep 24, 2022, 6:55:39 PM9/24/22
the easiest way to get saved is to grab hold of a promise and dont stop until your dead. so if you have an ailments or sick in the head like toddly there is hope for you.

YOURDADDY

Sep 24, 2022, 7:29:41 PM9/24/22
KNEEL BEFORE TODD!

bluettes

Sep 25, 2022, 1:34:48 AM9/25/22
I can't answer as he didn't teach me for 30 years so what is it that Doctor Eugene Scott taught you which has saved you?

YOURDADDY

Sep 25, 2022, 3:07:35 AM9/25/22
GO TO HELL WHERE YOU BELONG WAS HIS FIRST LESSON!

bluettes

Sep 25, 2022, 3:15:11 AM9/25/22
I see ...so which promise saved you?

YOURDADDY

Sep 25, 2022, 8:35:39 AM9/25/22
TITHING

Back_Beat_BuBBa

Sep 25, 2022, 9:36:40 AM9/25/22

On 2022-09-25, YOURDADDY <tbrig...@gmail.com> wrote:

> GO TO HELL WHERE YOU BELONG WAS HIS FIRST LESSON!

_ _
|_| |_|
|_| |_|
| | /^^^\ | |
_| |_ (| "o" |) _| |_
_| | | | _ (_---_) _ | | | |_
| | | | |' | _| |_ | `| | | | |
| | / \ | |
\ / / /(. .)\ \ \ /
\ / / / | . | \ \ \ /
\ \/ / ||Y|| \ \/ /
\__/ || || \__/
() ()
|| ||
ooO Ooo

Kro

Sep 25, 2022, 2:31:22 PM9/25/22
On Saturday, September 24, 2022 at 1:44:49 PM UTC-4, bluettes wrote:
Kro to blu
Its easy to pick on yd as you hide in the pauline christian legion majority. You esteem liscencious unrighteous fable, vanity and false doctrine espousing man pleasing anthropomorphic spiritual perverse blasphemy over gods word jesus's testimony and all that john saw. Your christian whoredom is hypocrisy but hey everybody's doin it so you must be saved regardless of the disconnected spiritual insanity you reside in.

Let your women be silent
Especialy these days

Rev 1:2
John tarries
All shall wail at his appearing
Even so come lord

FLAPFLAPFLAPFLApFLapFlapflapflaflf KAW KAW

Kro

Sep 25, 2022, 2:33:28 PM9/25/22
Your bed is burning christian
https://youtu.be/jpkGvk1rQBI

Kro

Sep 25, 2022, 2:43:01 PM9/25/22
Kro
Had a dream last night
Melissa stood befor me and I told her plainly i cant serve you im in dissent.
She was naked and i beheld her shame
I held her close as i purged all the silver and gold out of me onto the ground
The liscence was a poison that tasted nasty as I pulled it out of my throat while legion dragged me down and a made myself wake up.

Repent

YOURDADDY

Sep 25, 2022, 3:42:16 PM9/25/22
krazykro is back, how did your therapy go with your psychosis?
how big was her cock?

No One Special

Sep 26, 2022, 2:35:50 AM9/26/22
Well said, and accurate!

No One Special

Sep 26, 2022, 2:41:01 AM9/26/22
On Saturday, September 24, 2022 at 11:11:54 AM UTC-7, YOURDADDY wrote:

> JUST WEEDING OUT THE RIFRAFF. ANYONE WHO DOESNT KNOW THE ANSWER AND DONT KNOW HOW TO GET SAVED 100% IS JUST A SCOTT FLUNKIE AND A GOD'S REJECT!

You, briggs, ARE the riff raff (and you can't even spell it).

NGC6144

Sep 26, 2022, 4:57:39 PM9/26/22
It's an interesting question and in having to ask it may not bode well for Doc. One would have to wonder where was the mind of Christ in him with his maniacal rage, contempt for his congregation, twisting scripture, arrogance and especially if those accounts of him faking online rants just to keep the congregation on their toes are true. Was the fake Rembrandt art heist staged? The accounts I read tell he had no concern for those who were held at gunpoint and tied up and would have appreciated if they had put up more of a fight and were hurt accordingly. Somehow that would be more meaningful to him. At a certain point if Doc thought his ministry was at a dead end he should have stepped aside and moved on to something else. In fact, he stated one time he had in the past resigned for about a week, told the church what to keep and what to sell. But as he often stated if he quits at night or the end of the day, it doesn't count. I suppose Claire Grace's prophesy trapped him. He still could have partially stepped aside and readied the University pulpit for another generation, but he was a dictator for life.

YOURDADDY

Sep 26, 2022, 6:31:03 PM9/26/22
WHAT SCRIPTURE DID HE TWIST EXACTLY? WHEN YOU GET YOUR CANCER DIAGNOSIS WE SHALL SEE HOW YOU REACT, VIDEO IT.

NGC6144

Sep 26, 2022, 8:16:40 PM9/26/22
Again, tithing. He totally misrepresented the second and third tithe as has been stated many times just to get more money out of people. I would also say positioning giving as a preeminent expression of faith, which I don't think the NT quite supports; Not that it isn't important in many ways. I should have also added his duplicity about hilarious giving because it was never about giving in such a way with him. If enough weren't hilariously giving for this or that above their tithes, then he would try to beat it out of them with his rage which of course was a contradiction to the basis of hilarious giving.

YOURDADDY

Sep 26, 2022, 8:25:58 PM9/26/22
YOUR MISSING THE POINT OF HIS TEACHING. ACTION! VERB! NOT A NOUN LIKE BELIEF, THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE DOESNT HAVE A WORD FOR FAITH ACTION. SO HE MADE ONE UP,, FAITHING/FAITHER/FAITHED. THAT WAS THE KEY TO HIS WHOLE REFORMATION NOT SEEN SINCE 1400'S. TITHING IS AN ACTION AND SINCE THIS IS SOMETHING JESUS SAID YOU OUGHT TO HAVE DONE, 10%, TAKE 10% OFF THE TOP, BELONGS TO GOD, SO YOU HAVENT GIVEN ANYTHING YET, THAT IS THE 2ND TITHE 9% FROM THE 90% LEFT. THE 3RD TITHE PROBABLY MIS NAMED SHOULD HAVE BEEN OFFERINGS. THEN YOU GOT PRAYER AND GRABBING HOLD OF A PROMISE ON SICKNESS/CIRCUMSTANCES, AS DOC CALLED THE EASIEST WAY TO GET SAVED. THE KEY TO ALL IS DONT QUIT, EVERYDAY NEVER STOP! KIND OF LIKE TODDLY AND HIS DEMONIC BRAIN. BUT HE NEEDS AN EXORCISM NOT A DOCTOR!

NGC6144

Sep 26, 2022, 8:39:29 PM9/26/22
After 10 years I had enough of that gospel of anxiety. Because modern life is far more easy, I don't think people necessarily need to position themselves on the brink of disaster just to remain connected with God while the pastor lives like royalty.

YOURDADDY

Sep 26, 2022, 9:05:36 PM9/26/22
DUDE SOMEBODY HAS TO PAY THE BILLS, AIRTIME, SAT TIME AINT FREE, CAMERAS, ENERGY.

Matt2442

Sep 26, 2022, 9:24:30 PM9/26/22
On Saturday, September 24, 2022 at 10:28:10 AM UTC-7, YOURDADDY wrote:
> YES OR NO AND REASON?

Matt2442:
It's not for me to say whether he is saved or not. I hope he is with the Lord in spite of his spiritual abuse of the people he was supposed to care for. If he is, it's a much more humble Gene Scott than the megalomaniac narcissist spiritual abuser that you worship in place of Jesus.
Message has been deleted

NGC6144

Sep 26, 2022, 9:49:05 PM9/26/22
"DUDE SOMEBODY HAS TO PAY THE BILLS, AIRTIME, SAT TIME AINT FREE, CAMERAS, ENERGY."- YD

I know, we all had to pay for his fleet of cars, airplanes, horses, stamps and his pony hoes.

Matt2442

Sep 26, 2022, 9:59:42 PM9/26/22
Matt2442:
What he taught was the "ABC's of faith," "action based upon belief, sustained by confidence that God is faithful to keep His word". He taught that you get saved, and stay saved, by claiming a promise of God and holding on to that promise, even with just a fingernail grip, in spite of contradictory circumstances, until you either wake up in eternity not having obtained the ;promise here, but faithing until the end, or circumstances here conform to thus sayeth the Lord.

That's what he taught. What it all ultimately boiled down to though was salvation through tithing, not through Jesus finished work on the cross, though he at times seemed to give lip-service to that. Doc's "ABC's of faith" doctrine has been exposed in this group in the past as a "works salvation in sheep's clothing" doctrine. What it was to a megalomaniac like Gene Scott who thought he was God's chosen man for this generation that the whole church would acknowledge as a steering voice and compass point, was a way to get people roped in, continuously funding his megalomaniac vision for himself (via the Clara Grace prophecy of his greatness) through fear of damnation if the don't tithe.

The Gospel is actually very simple, and it does involve faith.

Romans 10:13
For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Acts 2:21
And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Acts 16:31
And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

John 6:29
Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

Pretty simple and no tithing requirement, though if you feel God leading you to give to your church, by all means do so. I do think it is proper to support the church you belong to, but your salvation doesn't depend upon it.

Matt2442

Sep 26, 2022, 10:02:08 PM9/26/22
On Saturday, September 24, 2022 at 3:55:39 PM UTC-7, YOURDADDY wrote:

> the easiest way to get saved is to grab hold of a promise and dont stop until your dead. so if you have an ailments or sick in the head like toddly there is hope for you.

Matt2442:
This doesn't even involve believing in what Jesus did on the cross. It's great to take God at His word, and we should. He is faithful and keeps His promises, but salvation has to do with believing in what Jesus did, not in anything we do.

Matt2442

Sep 26, 2022, 10:09:42 PM9/26/22

On Sunday, September 25, 2022 at 3:15:11 AM UTC-4, bluettes wrote:

I see ...so which promise saved you?

Timmy:
TITHING

Matt2442:
So there it is, Your faith is in something YOU DO to earn God's favor (or maintain it), not in what Jesus did. You think God will save you because of your tithing. That's dangerous and false, and Scott promoted this false doctrine because he needed a lot of money in the pre-internet days to fund his grandiose vision for himself. "Tithing," if you feel led to do so, should be a response to you having already trusted in Jesus and what He did on the cross, and having as a result become "born again" that is the Holy Spirit residing in you, not because you pay tithes, but because you place your trust in Jesus having paid it all.

Matt2442

Sep 26, 2022, 10:20:58 PM9/26/22
On Monday, September 26, 2022 at 6:05:36 PM UTC-7, YOURDADDY wrote:

> DUDE SOMEBODY HAS TO PAY THE BILLS, AIRTIME, SAT TIME AINT FREE, CAMERAS, ENERGY.

Matt2442:
That's true Timmy, someone has to pay for that, and that's assuming that God really called that person to be on TV or radio or satellite. But just maintaining whatever building your meeting in, or paying the rent if your church is doing that is the same thing. But your salvation doesn't depend upon it. It's a freewill giving issue as the Spirit leads from those who are already saved by their faith in what Jesus already did.

Babyshoes Loveachother

Sep 26, 2022, 11:10:23 PM9/26/22
The mind of Christ used parables to separate the goats from the sheep. ..
Dr. Gene Scott used Whores, horses , thongs on rollerblades, and make the check out to only me Dr Gene Scott
that’s what separated the goats from the sheep at faith center.

Goats are all you’ll find there now hanging on to his false promise of Melissa.

That promise that Dr Gene said to hang on to through death, when not receiving a healing? Proved God was a liar according to Gene.

A tithing king house number is worthless before the throne.

give the poor a double portion 🧬‼️🔀

There are so many working homeless people now
And kids that are going without because rent and utilities are so high
poverty can lead to more government control at a time when every desperate trick in the books are being used to destroy
liberty and God given free will and speech...

in the beginning there was the word..

give now..

Babyshoes Loveachother

Sep 27, 2022, 4:11:31 AM9/27/22
Pretty cool..I got two of these..makes a nice gift..

https://1776society.libertyapparel.com/order-form1659711702992

YOURDADDY

Sep 27, 2022, 8:48:32 AM9/27/22
oh so if your grabbing hold of prmoise and you die it means tough luck? wow!

Back_Beat_BuBBa

Sep 27, 2022, 10:26:15 AM9/27/22

On 2022-09-27, Babyshoes Loveachother <mthr...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Pretty cool..I got two of these..makes a nice gift..
>
> https://1776society.libertyapparel.com/order-form1659711702992

Yeah and I got the Melania Trump Coin Too!
I would also suggest you get the Golden Q Lapel pin also!
Trump has been wearing it lately, and thank God for the Jab
it was a Gift from God!!! ...Speaking of giving to the poor,
and passing some of that danite luv...
the Q-Shaman could use a few bucks.

Kro

Sep 27, 2022, 11:53:26 AM9/27/22
Kro
Sorry christian but your insane for believing there is nothing you have to do to be saved. You have to be accountable to righteousness. Jesus calls us to repent 5 times in book of rev.

In trib great believers will be accountable to the truth of rev 1:2. And called on to sacrifice to god our lives for the word of god the testimony of the revelation of Jesus as John saw which you are all deaf dumb and blind to at present.

For now in tribulation as has been for 2000 yrs we die a law unto ourselves according to the golden rule psychopaths dont make it. How then shall men be saved? With man its impossible but with God all things are possible.

Your disconnects are disturbing. Most of you won't be ready and won't be saved in great tribulation. Be glad you have liberty to die ignorant in tribulation. Now if you all would just learn to keep your hopeless stupid ignorance to yourselves and just stfu you've all done enough damage already.

Pack of legion apostates never learn. Prideful deluded and lukewarm at best. Pathetic. All shall wail at his appearing.

I took no joy in saying these truths.

Even so lord come.

YOURDADDY

Sep 27, 2022, 12:16:47 PM9/27/22
i thought jesus died for our sins, man is a sinner, its in our nature, faithing is what saves you!

No One Special

Sep 27, 2022, 3:38:17 PM9/27/22
On Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at 8:53:26 AM UTC-7, Kro wrote:

> Kro
> Sorry christian but your insane for believing there is nothing you have to do to be saved. You have to be accountable to righteousness. Jesus calls us to repent 5 times in book of rev. "

ANSWER...

GARBAGE! And, blatant false doctrine!!

In the Greek language "repent" means to "change your mind," it does not mean to "stop sinning," NO ONE can stop sinning while in the flesh.

THE THIEF ON THE CROSS...

1. Did not confess his sins to God. NO RECORD THAT HE DID.

2. Did not confess that Jesus would raise bodily from the dead. NO RECORD THAT HE DID.

3. Did not ask for forgiveness. NO RECORD THAT HE DID.

4. Did not decide to follow Jesus. NO RECORD THAT HE DID.

5. Was not baptized in water. NO RECORD THAT HE WAS.

6. Did not pray the sinner's prayer. NO RECORD THAT HE DID.

7. Displayed no signs of deliberate humility. NO RECORD THAT HE DID.

8. Did not join a church or fill out a pledge card promising not to steal again. NO RECORD THAT HE DID.

9. He did NO WORKS to be saved.

He did ONE THING that got him saved...he believed on the Lord Jesus Christ. He said to Jesus; "Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom." - Luke 23:42b

Pursuant to; "So they said, “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved, you and your household." - Acts 16:31

The result of his faith? This...

"Truly I say to you, today you will be with Me in Paradise.” - Jesus, Luke 23:43

The reason he was saved? This...

"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them." - Ephesians 2:8-10

That is not to say that later, perhaps in Paradise, the thief didn't confess his sins, didn't confess that Jesus would raise bodily from the dead, didn't ask for forgiveness, didn't decide to follow Jesus, etc.; but what is clear is that he did none of those things to hear Jesus tell him "Truly I say to you, today you will be with Me in Paradise.” He simply acted in faith resulting in his salvation.

I call the thief on the cross THE MOST irritating man in the Bible because his salvation flies right in the face of people who claim you must do this or that and this and this "to be saved."

ALSO...

Where in the Bible did God say I will take your salvation from you, send you back to satan's control, disown you, remove the Holy Spirit from you, declare you not my child, disinherit you, declare you unrighteous, place all your sins back on the list to be judged, un-forgive you, impart your sins back against you again, take from you the reality of being crucified with Christ yet Christ living in you, and send you back to heading to hell because you need to get back to your first love?

I ask, because that is what it would mean to "lose your salvation."

Consider...

Obvious biblical logic disproving the lie and claim of those who reject eternal security...

> The claim; "you can lose your salvation."

> How is it lost?.. "too much sin."

> What does the Bible say regarding sin? This...

"For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace." - Romans 6:14

"The Law came in so that the transgression would INCREASE; but where sin increased, grace abounded all the more" - Romans 5:20

>>> Logical conclusion; if "sin shall not have dominion over you" it cannot cause you to lose your salvation. Sin would have to have dominion over you to take your salvation from you. Romans 6:14 says it does not.

>>> Logical conclusion; if God's grace increases in your life remaining greater than your sin, which it does, your sin can never be great enough to take your salvation from you. Romans 5:20 makes this clear.

>>> Obvious truth; you can never lose your salvation due to sin. Sorry, but you who deny eternal security will just have to come up with another way to lose your salvation. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT.

"For if we have been united together in the likeness of His death, certainly we also shall be in the likeness of His resurrection" - Romans 6:5

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me." - Galatians 2:20

>> Fact; Dead people cannot lose their salvation. I have been crucified with Christ. I cannot become "UN-crucified."

Please explain this scripture...

"Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God." - 1 John 3:9

2 Corinthians 5:17-21
King James Version
17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;
19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.
21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

No One Special

Sep 27, 2022, 4:18:15 PM9/27/22
On Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at 9:16:47 AM UTC-7, YOURDADDY wrote:

> i thought jesus died for our sins, man is a sinner, its in our nature, faithing is what saves you!

GARBAGE! And, false Genie PhD doctrine! briggs, you're an IDIOT, and brainwashed by a ignorant dumb ass dope named Genie PhD.

Mere "faithing" does NOT save you, you idiot! A person could be "faithing" on Buddha or Mohammed or anyone, OR EVEN "faithing" on the Law of Moses (which is God's word) but which (Law of Moses) can save NO ONE! For salvation, your faith MUST be directed toward and focused on the promise of God to save you through Christ, THROUGH CHRIST, directed toward Christ, pursuant to the promise of salvation through Christ, Christ as the path of salvation, (trust me, moron, your "faith tithing" WILL NOT SAVE YOU, you damn fool!) ...

As noted, you could be "faithing" on the Law of Moses (tithing) and it would NOT SAVE ANYONE. This is why...

"For he testifieth, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec. For there is verily a disannulling of the commandment going before for the weakness and unprofitableness thereof. For the law made nothing perfect, but the bringing in of a better hope did; by the which we draw nigh unto God." - Hebrews 7:17-19

NOTE; "For the law made nothing perfect," that is to say it CANNOT SAVE ANYONE trusting in it or even "faithing" on it WILL NOT SAVE YOU! Genie PhD used to claim that "ANY ACT OF FAITH ON GOD'S WORD WILL SAVE YOU." That is demonic BULLSHIT!!! MORE DEMONIC BULLSHIT FROM GENIE PHD!!!!

FACT: In other words, your faith MUST BE DIRECTED IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION to be saved...

"And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus, and thou shalt be saved, thou and thy house." - Acts 16:31

NOTE; not just believe anything you read in the Bible to be saved, IT CLEARLY SAYS "Believe on (faithing on) the LORD JESUS, and thou shalt be saved,"

"For everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." - Romans 10:13

NOTE; not just believe anything you read in the Bible to be saved (all of the Bible is true), IT CLEARLY SAYS "calls (faithing on) on the name of the LORD will be saved." There are Jews who BELIEVE, FAITH ON, the Torah, but that WILL NOT SAVE THEM.

Gene Scott was a freaking deceived ignorant IDIOT!!! ...teaching blatant demonic FALSE DOCTRINE and sending his deceived followers, his "king's titherszzzzzzz," straight to hell such as shit for brains, briggs.

YOU ARE SAVED BY ONE AND ONLY ONE WAY; by faith through grace believing on the Lord Jesus Christ for salvation, NO OTHER GENIE PHD WAY, IN CLUDING YOUR WORTHLESS TITHING.

"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast." - Ephesians 2:8-9 ..TITHING HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT SHIT FOR BRAINS, BRIGGS.

Get your head out of your Genie PhD deluded ass!!!

Kro

Sep 28, 2022, 8:57:41 AM9/28/22
On Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at 11:53:26 AM UTC-4, Kro wrote:
My kro's are wind surfing here in tampa:)

YOURDADDY

Sep 28, 2022, 9:00:12 AM9/28/22
LMAO

No One Special

Oct 2, 2022, 2:30:02 PM10/2/22
On Saturday, September 24, 2022 at 10:28:10 AM UTC-7, YOURDADDY wrote:
> YES OR NO AND REASON?

Answer...

Stupid question.