YOUR GOING TO HELL IF YOU DONT TITHE

yourdaddy

May 10, 2021, 10:50:31 AMMay 10
JESUS WHY AM I BEING THROWN INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE? CONCERNING THE TITHES THIS YOU OUGHT TO HAVE DONE!

Luke 11:42
“But woe unto you, Pharisees! for ye tithe mint and rue and all manner of herbs, and pass over judgment and the love of God: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.”

NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP AND ARGUE WITH JESUS WHEN HE SAYS HE DOESNT KNOW YOU!

yourdaddy

May 10, 2021, 10:55:30 AMMay 10
The Pharisees formed the largest and most influential religious-political party in New Testament times. They are consistently depicted in the Gospels as antagonists or opponents of Jesus

bluettes

May 10, 2021, 11:52:47 AMMay 10
You really are the one who needs to stfu ...you completely missed the point of Jesus' statements to the Pharisees ...but you are blind as they were, as they are ...woe unto you Timmy Briggs.

yourdaddy

May 10, 2021, 4:44:33 PMMay 10
I AM HAPPY AND GLAD YOU MORONS ARE THE WAY YOU ARE, NO MORONS IN HEAVEN!

bluettes

May 10, 2021, 6:07:28 PMMay 10
You ain't goin'....Didn't you read all the things Jesus said about liars being of the devil and such will NOT be in heaven. God hates liars ...actually made the list in the Ten Commandments ...no mention of tithing in there ...lol!

You really should not be posting about this ...every word will be used against you at the White Throne Judgement before you get tossed into the eternal fires of damnation with your buddies.

yourdaddy

May 10, 2021, 6:25:38 PMMay 10
GUESS WHAT FOOL, JESUS DIED FOR MY SINS, YOURS ARE IN A DIFFERENT LEAGUE, DECEIVING THE MASSES WITH YOUR FAKE BULLSHIT, JACOB I LOVED ESAU I HATED! DEAL WITH IT FATSO!

cowman

May 10, 2021, 9:20:14 PMMay 10
did you noticed,Jesus not die he resurrected??
So how one person is live and die for other sins in same time??
Is it possible to be dead and live instantly from all ages for all humanity and come on Earth again in the future to completely destroy evil nature of Baal worshipers??
Is that mean that every new born child is Baal enemy or Baal is so young in all ages to prevent that resurrectall intetion using form of self resurrected entity???
Who is in charge Patric Fitzgerald or Gerald Fitzpatric or both is the same person for same humanity in eternal fire of tithing deal???

No One Special

May 10, 2021, 9:22:32 PMMay 10
bluettes , HA! Now that BS from Briggs is really funny! Briggs is a deceived scotty dumb ass. No doubt M is praying to satan that none of her flying monkeys read any truth about tithing, if they did her cash cow would run out of milk very fast!

Concerning Matthew 23:23 (also in Luke 11:42)....................

In the New Covenant there are no examples of anyone paying a tithe to anyone in any way shape or form. Matthew 23:23 takes place at a time under the Old Covenant and does not instruct a Christian to tithe.

In the New Covenant, no Apostle ever taught tithing, asked for a tithe, rebuked any person or church for not tithing, or received a tithe themselves. Not one of them. The early church (i.e. Book of Acts) NEVER tithed. We have NO record of them doing so.

If based on the New Covenant, that Christians should be tithing, tithing instructions would be clearly included in the New Covenant for us to follow. We cannot tithe based on the Old Covenant because all tithing God had commanded in the Old Covenant was based on the Law of Moses, we are not under the Law of Moses. For Christians under the New Covenant, no such tithing instructions, terms, conditions or details are outlined anywhere in the New Covenant for us to follow; they simply do not exist.

Tithing has NOTHING to do with Christians or Biblical Christianity. Anyone claiming that a Christian must or should be tithing, evening claiming that tithing "is not exactly commanded, but you should still be tithing," is teaching a false doctrine and is lying.
>>> The Facts; Clear and Concise on tithing....

> 1. Jesus stated that tithing that God had commanded was a matter of the Law of Moses, The Torah - Matthew 23:23.

>> Legalism...

When you tell someone that God's commanded tithing is of the Law of Moses, "the law," many will inevitably say something like "that's legalism, we don't tithe legalistically." They may also add "we tithe under grace."
The word of God makes it clear that God's commanded tithe was in fact of the law, a matter of the law, not a matter of grace, and is indeed therefore legalism;

AS LAW, THE LAW OF MOSES...

> Jesus explained it...

> ref. Matthew 23:23 - "Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone."

> Hebrews confirmed it...

> ref. Hebrews 7:5 "And verily they that are of the sons of Levi, who receive the office of the priesthood, have a commandment to take tithes of the people according to the law, that is, of their brethren, though they come out of the loins of Abraham:"

> Malachi instructed it...

> ref. Malachi 4:4 - "Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments."

> Levicus established it (the tithe is introduced as Law)...

> ref. Levicus 27:30–34 "Every tithe of the land, whether of the seed of the land or of the fruit of the trees, is the Lord’s; it is holy to the Lord. If a man wishes to redeem some of his tithe, he shall add a fifth to it. And every tithe of herds and flocks, every tenth animal of all that pass under the herdsman’s staff, shall be holy to the Lord. One shall not differentiate between good or bad, neither shall he make a substitute for it; and if he does substitute for it, then both it and the substitute shall be holy; it shall not be redeemed.”

>> A question you can ask your tithing friend is this...

Can you show me any scripture...EVEN ONE...outside of the law (the Law of Moses), or scripture referring to the law, instructing a Christian to tithe?

Where is tithing instructed or commanded NON-legalistically OUTSIDE of the law or OUTSIDE of scripture referring to the Law? Please provide chapter and verse clearly, and in proper context, stating that God has done so.

> 2. Jesus did not state that tithing was a matter of Adam, Cain, Abel, Abraham or Jacob; NONE of them are ever cited in God's Word as examples of tithing to be followed.

> 3. The Law of Moses, The Torah, is described by the writer of The Book of Hebrews in Hebrews 7:18 clearly as...

- Weak,
- Unprofitable,
- Annulled.

> 4. Malachi 3:6-10 was written pursuant to the Law of Moses, The Torah, of which the Children of Israel were under and subject to at the time of it's writing - Malachi 4:4, and Malachi was addressing the corrupt Priests of the day, Malachi 2:1

> 5. The Law of Moses, the Torah, where God instructed tithing originates from, has been annulled, and even as much of the moral principles of the Law are now part of the New Testament, nowhere in the New Testament did God transfer any instructions to tithe to anyone, to neither Jew or Gentile.

> 6. Tithing is not advised, suggested or commanded for any Christian living under the New Testament. God instructed tithing has nothing to do with New Testament Christianity.

> 7. If you have been told that you, as a Christian, must or should be tithing, YOU HAVE BEEN LIED TO. Don't believe the lie...

2 Timothy 4:3 - "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they draw to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto myths."

Titus 1:10-11 - "For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision: WHO's MOUTHS MUST BE STOPPED, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for FILTHY LUCRE'S SAKE."

> 8. Christians are instructed to be free will cheerful givers as God leads, not tithers in any way shape or form.

JESUS SPOKE OF TITHING IN THE NEW TESTAMENT?

No, He didn't; while on earth He never mentioned tithing even once in the New Testament, not a single word.

Tithing teachers love to refer to Matthew 23:23 (also Luke 11:42) as "proof text" that Jesus not only spoke about tithing in the New Testament, but, as they falsely claim; "validated tithing, and commanded tithing for New Testament Christians." They tell us "tithing is in the New Testament, Jesus commanded tithing, therefore a Christian should tithe." Nothing could be further from the truth.

Neither Matthew 23:23 or Luke 11:42 are in the New Testament; if by "New Testament" you are referring to the New Covenant era we are now in and will be forever.

When Jesus spoke His words in Matthew 23:23 or Luke 11:42, He had not gone to the cross yet, He was operating under the Law of Moses, and the New Covenant was not yet established or in force. Also, Jesus spoke Matthew 23:23 or Luke 11:42 to Jews who were still at that time under the Law of Moses and were, if growing fruits, vegetables or raising live stock on the promise land, required to tithe on them.

Jesus was not commanding New Testament Christians to tithe in Matthew 23:23 or Luke 11:42. To claim so is taking scripture completely out of proper context, the proper Covenant, and applying it to the wrong group of people in the wrong covenant era. The tithing Jesus was referring to was a commandment to the Children of Israel under the Old Covenant.

ORGANIZING THE BIBLE

Over the last few hundred years the Bible, the Holy Scriptures, have been organized into what we call the "Old Testament" and the "New Testament," with the Old Testament ending with The Book of Malachi and the New Testament beginning with The Gospel of Matthew. Sadly, most people do not realize that the majority of the Gospels, the records and events inside the Gospels, take place during the Old Covenant era, including Matthew 23:23 and Luke 11:42.

The Gospels, all four, can in fact be broken up into two parts; chapters and verses before Jesus' death on the cross (Old Testament period), and chapters and verses after Jesus' death on the cross (New Testament period). Where Jesus' death on the cross is the demarcation line between the end of the Old Covenant (including the Law of Moses which was the Covenant with the Nation of Israel) and the beginning of the New Covenant. The Gospels are placed in their complete condition in what we call "the New Testament" as a method of organization of the Bible. Men decided to place the Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John in their entirety (all chapters and verses) into what we call "The New Testament" set of scriptures.

If I were to break the Gospels into two parts, based on the Old and New Covenant sections, they would be organized like this...

>> MATTHEW;

Gospel of Matthew, Old Covenant period; Matthew 1:1 to Matthew 27:50 (Jesus' death).
Gospel of Matthew, New Covenant period; Matthew 27:51 to Matthew 28:20.

>> MARK;

Gospel of Mark, Old Covenant period; Mark 1:1 to Mark 15:37 (Jesus' death).
Gospel of Mark, New Covenant period; Mark 15:38 to Mark 16:20.

>> LUKE;

Gospel of Luke, Old Covenant period; Luke 1:1 to Luke 23:46 (Jesus' death).
Gospel of Luke, New Covenant period; Luke 23:47 to Luke 24:53.

>> JOHN;

Gospel of John, Old Covenant period; John 1:1 to John 19:30 (Jesus' death).
Gospel of John, New Covenant period; John 19:31 to John 21:25.

>> Why the demarcation lines in the Gospels placed where I placed them, where Jesus' death is recorded in each Gospel? This is why...

HIGH PRIEST OF THE OLD TESTAMENT ESTABLISHED IN THE LAW OF MOSES

The high priest was the supreme spiritual leader of the Israelites, the Nation of Israel. The office of the high priest was hereditary and was descended from Aaron, the brother of Moses, of the Levite tribe (see: Exodus 28:1; Numbers 18:7). The high priest had to be “whole” physically (without any physical defects) and holy in his personal conduct (see: Leviticus 21:6-8).

Under the Old Covenant only the High Priest was permitted to enter the Temple Holy of Holies. He could only do so once a year (the Day of Atonement or Yom Kippur, which is the holiest day of the Jewish year) and only after proper ceremonial activity was successfully completed, and after required sacrifices were offered up to God. If any of these requirements were not properly completed he was dead upon entering the Holy of Holies. God would not tolerate sin in His Holy presence. If the High Priest’s sins were not atoned for properly, he would die in the presence of the shekinah - the glory of God that filled the Holy of Holies.

The high priest had to offer a sin offering not only for the sins of the whole congregation (the Nation of Israel), but also for himself (see: Leviticus 4:3-21).

The Holy of Holies was entered into once a year by the High Priest on the Day of Atonement to sprinkle the blood of sacrificial animals (a bull offered as atonement for the Priest and his household, and a goat offered as atonement for the people) and offer incense upon the Ark of the Covenant and the mercy seat which sat on top of the ark in the First Temple (the Second Temple had no ark and the blood was sprinkled where the Ark would have been and the incense was put on the Brazen Altar of incense). The animal was sacrificed and the blood was carried into the most holy place. The golden censers were also found in the Most Holy Place.

In Leviticus 16:2 it says...

"And the LORD said unto Moses, Speak unto Aaron thy brother, that he come not at all times into the holy place within the veil before the mercy seat, which is upon the ark; that he die not: for I will appear in the cloud upon the mercy seat." The mercy seat was inside the Holy of Holies.

Anyone entering the Holy of Holies without being the right person (the High Priest) on the proper day (the Day of Atonement) would die in God's presence. Between the outside and inside of the Holy of Holies there was a thick veil covering the entrance.

At the moment Jesus died on the cross...

"Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost. And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;" - Matthew 27:50-51

...the veil that was torn in two in the temple was the veil over the entrance to the Holy of Holies. Why was it torn in two the moment Jesus died on the cross? Because the sins of mankind were paid for in total, and now anyone could enter the Holy of Holies and stand face to face with God with their sins forgiven and cleansed by Jesus' blood shed in His death.

That could ONLY happen under the New Covenant paid for by Jesus' shed blood and death on the cross. At the moment of Jesus' death the New Covenant was established and came into power, later to be revealed and detailed from the Book of Acts to the Book of Revelation.

The Word of God tells us...

"For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received, that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures," - 1 Corinthians 15:3

"For Christ also died for sins once for all, the just for the unjust, so that He might bring us to God, having been put to death in the flesh, but made alive in the spirit;" - 1 Peter 3:18

"For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life." - Romans 5:10

"For this reason He is the mediator of a new covenant, so that, since a death has taken place for the redemption of the transgressions that were committed under the first covenant, those who have been called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance." - Hebrews 9:15

"Knowing that you were not redeemed with perishable things like silver or gold from your futile way of life inherited from your forefathers, but with precious blood, as of a lamb unblemished and spotless, the blood of Christ." - 1 Peter 1:18-19

How does the Bible express the significance of Jesus’ death as recorded in the Gospels? This is exactly what we find at the crucifixion of Jesus and the tearing of the temple "curtain" (or veil) immediately after his death. The tearing of the veil is described in all three Synoptic Gospels (see; Matthew 27:51; Mark 15:38; Luke 23:45) and is God's way of saying that mankind can now approach Him in His holiest place and live.

In understanding the role of the High Priest, we can better comprehend the significance of Christ offering Himself for our sins once for all (see: Hebrews 9:26 and Hebrews 10:10-12). Through Christ’s sacrifice for us, we are sanctified and set apart for Him.

CONCLUSION

Jesus has not commanded any New Testament Believer to tithe under the Old or New Covenants, He did not establish tithing in the New Covenant for anyone. That is the reason no Apostle ever taught tithing, asked for a tithe, rebuked any person or church for not tithing, or received a tithe themselves. Not one of them. The early church (i.e. Book of Acts) NEVER tithed. We have NO record of them doing so. In fact, concerning the law regarding tithing and the rest of the Law of Moses, the Apostles wrote...

"Forasmuch as we have heard, that certain which went out from us have troubled you with words, subverting your souls, saying, Ye must be circumcised, and keep the law: to whom we gave no such commandment:" - Acts 15:24

Hebrews 7:18-19 says of the Law of Moses, including the commandment to tithe, which the writer of Hebrews tells us that the commandment is dis-annulled (ended), unprofitable and weak...

"For there is verily a disannulling of the commandment going before for the weakness and unprofitableness thereof. For the law made nothing perfect, but the bringing in of a better hope did; by the which we draw nigh unto God." - Hebrews 7:18-19

Where was mankind under the New Covenant first given the calling to "draw nigh unto God"? The first place was the Holy of Holies immediately after Jesus' death on the cross. There was no longer to be a veil between mankind and God. By faith anyone could enter.

Additionally, it must be understood that Christians under the New Testament are not under the law...

"For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace." - Romans 6:14

"But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter." - Romans 7:6

>> Concerning Jesus' statement...

"Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone." - Matthew 23:23

And, recorded in the Gospel of Luke...

"But woe unto you, Pharisees! for ye tithe mint and rue and all manner of herbs, and pass over judgment and the love of God: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone." - Luke 11:42

...both verses record Jesus' words BEFORE the New Covenant era began, BEFORE Jesus went to the cross, BEFORE he died on the cross, BEFORE the veil to the Holy of Holies was torn in two inviting all to enter in faith (no tithe required).

So, as you can see; When on earth, Jesus never mentioned tithing in the era of the New Covenant. When He was on earth it was the era of the Old Covenant. Jesus waited until the Book of Hebrews (Hebrews chapter seven) after His resurrection, where He, through the Holy Spirit, revealed how and why tithing was forever ended.

>>> THREE SIMPLE WORDS

Do you people who teach or believe in tithing know what these words mean?...

1. WEAK

2. UNPROFITABLE

3. DISANNULLED

If not, keep reading...

1. WEAK - lacking the power to perform physically demanding tasks; lacking physical strength and energy. Inability to perform something or cause something to happen.

2. UNPROFITABLE - not yielding profit or financial gain. Not returning anything to an investor, a venture returning nothing to all involved.

3. DISANNULLED - transitive verb. dis·an·nulled, dis·an·null·ing, dis·an·nuls. To annul or cancel. Related Forms: dis′an·nul′ment. To put an end to something.

>> Here are the words WEAK, UNPROFITABLE, and DISANNULLED from the Greek original language used in Hebrews chapter 7...

1. WEAK - Greek: ἀσθενής
Transliteration: asthenēs
Pronunciation: as-then-ace'
Definition: From G1 (as a negative particle) and the base of G4599; strengthless (in various applications literally or figuratively and morally): - more feeble impotent sick without strength weak (-er -ness thing).
KJV Usage: weak (12x), sick (6x), weakness (2x), weaker (1x), weak things (1x), impotent (1x), more feeble (1x), without strength (1x).
Occurs: 25
In verses: 23

> IN SHORT - FEEBLE, IMPOTENT, NO STRENGTH.

2. UNPROFITABLE- Greek: ἀνωφέλες
Transliteration: anōpheles
Pronunciation: an-o-fel'-ace
Definition: From G1 (as a negative particle) and the base of G5624; useless or (neuter) inutility: - unprofitable(-ness).
KJV Usage: unprofitable (1x), unprofitableness (1x).
Occurs: 2
In verses: 2

> IN SHORT - USELESS.

3. DIS-ANNULLED - Greek: ἀθέτησις
Transliteration: athetēsis
Pronunciation: ath-et'-ay-sis
Definition: From G114; cancellation (literally or figuratively): - disannulling put away.
KJV Usage: disannulling (1x), to put away (with G1519) (1x).
Occurs: 2
In verses: 2

> IN SHORT - CANCELLED, GONE FOREVER!

Or, as CLEARLY STATED IN HEBREWS 7:18...

"For there is verily a disannulling of the commandment going before for the weakness and unprofitableness thereof."

What is DISANNULLED? What is WEAK? What is UNPROFITABLE? These three...

1. The Levitical Priesthood (which could bring perfection [salvation] TO NO ONE, Hebrews 7:11).

2. The Law of Moses relative to New Testament Christians who are NOT UNDER THE LAW (Romans 6:14, Acts 15:24).

3. Tithing, which is of the law of Moses (Hebrews 7:5, Numbers 18:21-24, Matthew 23:23).

ALL THREE ARE WEAK, ALL THREE ARE UNPROFITABLE, AND ALL THREE ARE DISANNULLED!!

In Hebrews Chapter Seven, Verses Number; 5, 6, 8, and 9 focus CLEARLY ON TITHING, and while proving the superiority of Christ's priesthood, Hebrews 7 ALSO places tithing (along with the rest of the law of Moses) in a position of INFERIORITY relative to the New Covenant, and declares it all WEAK, UNPROFITABLE, DISANNULLED.

>> Tithing that God commanded was established in, and part of the Law of Moses; that is VERY CLEAR in Hebrews 7:5...

"And verily they that are of the sons of Levi, who receive the office of the priesthood, have a commandment to take tithes of the people ACCORDING TO THE LAW, that is, of their brethren, though they come out of the loins of Abraham:"

THERE IS NO COMMAND TO TITHE GIVEN TO ANYONE, JEW OR GENTILE, OUTSIDE OF THE LAW OF MOSES. ADDITIONALLY, GENTILES HAVE NEVER BEEN COMMANDED TO TITHE...

"He sheweth his word unto Jacob, his statutes and his judgments unto Israel. He hath not dealt so with any nation: and as for his judgments, they have not known them. Praise ye the Lord." - Psalm 147:19-20

ALL COMMANDMENTS TO TITHE ARE IN THE LAW OF MOSES, OR SCRIPTURE REFERRING TO AND PURSUANT TO THE LAW OF MOSES SUCH AS IN MALACHI 3:10...

"Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it." - Malachi 3:10

Malachi states in Malachi 4:4 that who he is talking to, who he is commanding to "bring in the tithe," ARE UNDER THE LAW OF MOSES...

"Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments." - Malachi 4:4

And, the command to bring in the tithe to the Storehouse is to the Priests of Aaron, not ANYONE ELSE...

"And now, O ye priests, this commandment is for you." - Malachi 2:1...what commandment? THE COMMANDMENT TO BRING IN THE TITHE TO THE STOREHOUSE...

"And the priest the son of Aaron shall be with the Levites, when the Levites take tithes: and the Levites shall bring up the tithe of the tithes unto the house of our God, to the chambers, into the treasure house." - Nehemiah 10:38

NO ONE WAS TO BRING THE TITHE TO THE STOREHOUSE EXCEPT THE LEVITES AND PRIESTS OF AARON...NO ONE ELSE LEST THEY DIE...

"And, behold, I have given the children of Levi all the tenth in Israel for an inheritance, for their service which they serve, even the service of the tabernacle of the congregation. Neither must the children of Israel henceforth come nigh the tabernacle of the congregation, lest they bear sin, and die." - Numbers 18:21-22

CHRISTIANS ARE NOT UNDER THE LAW OF MOSES, AND THEREFORE HAVE NO COMMANDMENT TO TITHE...

"For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are NOT UNDER THE LAW but under grace." - Romans 6:14

"Forasmuch as we have heard, that certain which went out from us have troubled you with words, subverting your souls, saying, Ye must be circumcised, and keep the law: to whom we gave NO SUCH COMMANDMENT:" - Acts 15:24

SORRY TO INFORM YOU TITHING TEACHERS; YOUR TITHING GAME IS OVER, your cash cow has run off, your days of lying to your followers and stealing money from them ARE OVER.

You are described perfectly by the Apostle Peter...

"But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of. And through covetousness (LUST AFTER MONEY AND MATERIAL THINGS) shall they with feigned words (WORDS OF DECEPTION) make merchandise (A SOURCE OF MONEY) of you: whose judgment (THEIR EVIL EXPOSED AND JUDGED BY GOD) now of a long time lingereth not (WILL BE RIGHT ON TIME), and their damnation (BEING SENT TO HELL) slumbereth not." - 2 Peter 2:1-3

>> We are warned to stay away from people who Peter is describing; Paul wrote this...

STAY AWAY FROM TITHING TEACHERS...

"Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain (MONEY) is godliness: from such withdraw thyself." - 1 Timothy 6:5

HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH TITHING TEACHERS, EXPOSE THEM WITH THE LIGHT OF GOD'S WORD...

"Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them." - Ephesians 5:11

yourdaddy

May 10, 2021, 9:30:11 PMMay 10

Matt2442

May 10, 2021, 10:58:55 PMMay 10
Matt2442:
Are you really that stupid Briggs? You just misquoted the same verse that Gene Scott misquoted, and then posted the verse as your proof text, proving that it was misquoted. You even missed the point Jesus was making as he rebuked the pharisees for being so concerned about tithing while neglecting what God thinks is way more important.

bluettes

May 10, 2021, 11:55:57 PMMay 10
You ask a lot of great questions but it's a lot to answer here and I am not a teacher, I just share great teachings I have found.
Go to ttb.org - click [resources] for sound doctrine of basic Christian Theology ...audio broadcasts available for Thru The Bible studies, book by book, Old Testament and New as well as free audio downloads for entire 5 year study program including pdf files for transcripts.

bluettes

May 11, 2021, 2:29:17 AMMay 11
On Monday, May 10, 2021 at 7:22:32 PM UTC-6, No One Special wrote:
> On Monday, May 10, 2021 at 1:44:33 PM UTC-7, yourdaddy wrote:

> > > You really are the one who needs to stfu ...you completely missed the point of Jesus' statements to the Pharisees ...but you are blind as they were, as they are ...woe unto you Timmy Briggs.
> > I AM HAPPY AND GLAD YOU MORONS ARE THE WAY YOU ARE, NO MORONS IN HEAVEN!

NOS: bluettes , HA! Now that BS from Briggs is really funny! Briggs is a deceived scotty dumb ass. No doubt M is praying to satan that none of her flying monkeys read any truth about tithing, if they did her cash cow would run out of milk very fast!

Hey NOS, you know how messed up Timmy Briggs really is when he doesn't even recognize that Melissa is wearing the same uniform as he is, playing the same game on the same field ...and he calls her 'Mrs. Satan' ...LOL!! You can hear his cognitive dissonance clear all the way from Bristol Ct. I have no expectation of Briggs being delivered from his demonic condition ...he seems to enjoy it. But there are others who will see your excellent, informative posts and perhaps will see the TRUTH!

bluettes

May 11, 2021, 2:39:50 AMMay 11
I thought Gene Scott said there would be no stupid people in heaven ....hmmmm ...nope, he ain't goin'.

yourdaddy

May 11, 2021, 2:54:45 AMMay 11
FATTY AND BALDIE ARE ON THE TO FLY WITH THE FROGS VERY SOON.

No One Special

May 11, 2021, 9:35:10 PMMay 11
On Monday, May 10, 2021 at 11:29:17 PM UTC-7, bluettes wrote:

> NOS: bluettes , HA! Now that BS from Briggs is really funny! Briggs is a deceived scotty dumb ass. No doubt M is praying to satan that none of her flying monkeys read any truth about tithing, if they did her cash cow would run out of milk very fast!
> >

> Hey NOS, you know how messed up Timmy Briggs really is when he doesn't even recognize that Melissa is wearing the same uniform as he is, playing the same game on the same field ...and he calls her 'Mrs. Satan' ...LOL!! You can hear his cognitive dissonance clear all the way from Bristol Ct. I have no expectation of Briggs being delivered from his demonic condition ...he seems to enjoy it. But there are others who will see your excellent, informative posts and perhaps will see the TRUTH!
> > Concerning Matthew 23:23 (also in Luke 11:42)....................

I pray they do, bluettes ; it's very sad to see people completely and unnecessarily in demonic bondage to a person like Melissa. It's really a tragedy! On the bright side, freedom will come to them in time, no doubt that, and Melissa will face God in judgement and punishment, that is inevitable.

"It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God." - Hebrews 10:31

yourdaddy

May 11, 2021, 10:47:34 PMMay 11
SENT OUT MY TITHE $$$, THANK YOU JESUS.

cowman

May 11, 2021, 11:06:18 PMMay 11
you mean thank you Baal for electronic payment system you create for u$

yourdaddy

May 12, 2021, 2:49:33 AMMay 12
IN ORDER TO GET RID OF CASH SO YOU TAKE THE MARK AND GO TO HELL

cowman

May 12, 2021, 7:24:18 AMMay 12
I'm been in hell but just 4 seconds after temperature and hellitation smash every atom of my body.
Not recommended for anyone even for biggest enemies

yourdaddy

May 12, 2021, 7:52:29 AMMay 12
ATLEAST YOU KNOW YOUR FUTURE.

cowman

May 12, 2021, 8:42:51 AMMay 12
maybe I know but I don't hury to repeat

No One Special

May 12, 2021, 9:49:50 PMMay 12
On Monday, May 10, 2021 at 8:52:47 AM UTC-7, bluettes wrote:

> You really are the one who needs to stfu ...you completely missed the point of Jesus' statements to the Pharisees ...but you are blind as they were, as they are ...woe unto you Timmy Briggs.

Briggs isn't a Christian, he's nothing more than a deceived idiot scotty who worships GS. It's going to be interesting watching Briggs turn to GS on judgement day and beg for help he'll never get. His tithing stupidity is down right comical.

yourdaddy

May 12, 2021, 9:58:47 PMMay 12
GET BEHIND ME SATAN.

yourdaddy

May 12, 2021, 10:03:21 PMMay 12
YOU KNOW WHEN YOU STAND AT THE WHITE THRONE JUDGEMENT YOU ARE ALREADY DOOMED TO HELL, PLAYING YOUR LIFE'S EVIL THOUGHTS AND DEEDS FOR ALL TO SEE IS JUST A FORMALITY BECAUSE WHEN IT PROJECTS YOUR LAST DAYS YOU BETTER GET READY FOR SOME TEETH KNASHING PAIN AND TORTURE BECAUSE IT'S NEVER ENDS AND IT'S FOREVER! NOW CRAWL BACK INTO YOUR UNEDUCATED EVIL MINDED RAT HOLE YOU LOST YOUR HAIR IN AND DIE!

cowman

May 13, 2021, 3:52:31 AMMay 13
it's not white throne of judgement it's Ku Klux Klan of white narcissism. Of course logistically supported by monetary trust.
Is someone see black hyena yelpers??
Seminola tithers??
No,I don't.
Jeronimo is persona non grata on that throne.

cowman

May 13, 2021, 4:53:30 AMMay 13
Society who is worst than tribe is klan.
Believe me I know that better than anyone else.
Tribes have leaders,big chiefs who elect people on elections ..
Klans no, they have shamans,huchy kuchy mans and ledership depends not of elections but of mercy of family.

bluettes

May 13, 2021, 4:38:45 PMMay 13
He's been an hardcore flying monkey from day one on afgs. An armchair scotty who was never there to recognize the truth of the ones who escaped and called out FC as an abusive religious cult. Briggs has set his face to ruin and damnation.

No One Special

May 13, 2021, 7:30:40 PMMay 13
On Thursday, May 13, 2021 at 1:38:45 PM UTC-7, bluettes wrote:

> He's been an hardcore flying monkey from day one on afgs. An armchair scotty who was never there to recognize the truth of the ones who escaped and called out FC as an abusive religious cult. Briggs has set his face to ruin and damnation.

Well said, bluettes, and a good overview of Briggs and his flying monkey stupidity.

yourdaddy

May 13, 2021, 10:55:16 PMMay 13
Malachi 3:10 10 Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this," says the LORD Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it. T.AT'S ABOUT 25-33% CAN YOU CURSED FOOLS AFFORD THAT, NO? HMMMM DONT THINK YOUR BLESSED BITCHES.

yourdaddy

May 13, 2021, 10:56:29 PMMay 13
I TESTED AND REAPED MY REWARDS

bluettes

May 13, 2021, 11:43:39 PMMay 13
Read Malachi in context, the entire book ...it's not that long ....but you CAINt understand it because your domata never taught through the book ...a prophecy to ISRAEL ...not to the church.

You like to imagine I am not blessed, that I am too FAT and crying myself to sleep in lonely despair ....okay whatever makes you happy. Tell us how you have been so blessed and you can make us jealous of you ... 😢

bluettes

May 13, 2021, 11:44:30 PMMay 13
How do ya do that?

cowman

May 13, 2021, 11:49:19 PMMay 13
you tested Malachi food and recognise his food is good for you.
Malachy who was priest and live in desert without water and any conditions for life.
He need storehouse because he live in rabbit holes.
What's youre neednes to be similar with him when you live couple yards of Walmart ????
What Malachi have and you don't?
Dust,snakes,scorpions,plague to satisfy youre pleasure??

No One Special

May 13, 2021, 11:52:10 PMMay 13
On Thursday, May 13, 2021 at 8:43:39 PM UTC-7, bluettes wrote:

> Read Malachi in context, the entire book ...it's not that long ....but you CAINt understand it because your domata never taught through the book ...a prophecy to ISRAEL ...not to the church.
>
> You like to imagine I am not blessed, that I am too FAT and crying myself to sleep in lonely despair ....okay whatever makes you happy. Tell us how you have been so blessed and you can make us jealous of you ... 😢

Briggs is not a Christian, no Christian filled with God's Spirit would even be as ignorant of God's word, hate the truth, and reject God's as Briggs does.

MALACHI CANNOT BE USED TO INSTRUCT ANY CHRISTIAN TO TITHE...

> Malachi 1:1 - Malachi is speaking to the Nation of Israel, not the New Testament Church.

"The burden of the word of the LORD to Israel by Malachi."

> Malachi 1:6 - Malachi is speaking to the Nation of Israel and the corrupt Priests of Aaron that despise God's name, not the New Testament Church.

"...saith the LORD of hosts unto you, O priests, that despise my name."

> Malachi 2:1 - The command to bring a portion of the Temple tithe to the Temple storehouses to support the porters and singers is to the corrupt Priests of Aaron, not the New Testament Church.

"And now, O ye priests, this commandment is for you." (cross ref. Nehemiah 10:37-39).

> Malachi 3:9 - This verse makes is very clear that the God robbers were from the Nation of Israel, not the New Testament Church.

"Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation." Note: "THIS whole nation (the Nation of Israel who Malachi is addressing)," not the New Testament Church. The New Testament Church is NOT the Nation of Israel. Also, the Nation of Israel were called by God to return to Him, which for people under the Law of Moses means to return to obedience to the Law of Moses....

"Return unto me, and I will return unto you, saith the LORD of hosts." - Malachi 3:7

> Malachi 4:4 - The people who Malachi was talking to and addressing, the Nation of Israel, are under the Law of Moses, Malachi's commandments on tithing are based on the Law of Moses, not the New Testament which contains no commandment for anyone to tithe. New Testament Christians are not under the Law of Moses where God established tithing for the Nation of Israel, and have no guide lines for tithing.

"Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments" (cross ref. Romans 6:14, Galatians 2:16, Galatians 2:21, Galatians 3:10, Romans 7:1-6, Ephesians 2:15, Acts 15:10, Acts 1524).

>> The Book of Malachi cannot be used to instruct a Christian to tithe, to do so is a false teaching and taking the Book of Malachi out of proper scriptural context.

The word that tithing teachers claim authorizes them to call for tithers to "test God" is translated into English as "prove," not "test."

The same tithing teachers who love to quote Malachi 3:10 trying to get you to tithe to them by advising you to "test God" don't seem to embrace Malachi 3:15 nearly as much, if at all...

"And now we call the proud happy; yea, they that work wickedness are set up; yea, they that tempt [test] God are even delivered." - Malachi 3:15

In Malachi 3:15, God calls those that tempt [or test] Him WICKED, and involved in wickedness. There is clearly a vast difference in TEMPTING or TESTING God and that of obeying His word and proving His word in our lives by obedience.

>> In addition; God makes it clear that He and His Word are NOT to be tested by people...

"You shall not put the LORD your God to the test, as you tested Him at Massah." - Deuteronomy 6:16

"Therefore the people quarreled with Moses and said, "Give us water that we may drink," And Moses said to them, "Why do you quarrel with me? Why do you test the LORD?" - Exodus 17:2

"Surely all the men who have seen My glory and My signs which I performed in Egypt and in the wilderness, yet have put Me to the test these ten times and have not listened to My voice," - Numbers 14:22

"Jesus said to him, "On the other hand, it is written, "YOU SHALL NOT PUT THE LORD YOUR GOD TO THE TEST." - Matthew 4:7

"Nor let us try [test] the Lord, as some of them did, and were destroyed by the serpents." - 1 Corinthians 10:9

Note; the word for TEST in Deuteronomy 6:16 is not the same as in Malachi 3:10, it is...

Hebrew: נסה
Transliteration: nâsâh
Pronunciation: naw-saw'
Definition: A primitive root; to test; by implication, to attempt to try or test.

>> In short; "nâsâh" (Deuteronomy 6:16) means to test or try God, "bâchan" (Malachi 3:10) means to experience for oneself, a more or less invitation to "taste and see for yourself."

>> By endeavoring to "test God" we are in effect claiming that God might be lying or incapable of fulfilling His word, His promises. God does not need to be "tested," He does, however, need to be obeyed.

New Testament Christian "tithers"...financial slaves and victims of whom they tithe to.

bluettes

May 14, 2021, 12:06:42 AMMay 14
On Thursday, May 13, 2021 at 9:52:10 PM UTC-6, No One Special wrote:
> On Thursday, May 13, 2021 at 8:43:39 PM UTC-7, bluettes wrote:
>
> > Read Malachi in context, the entire book ...it's not that long ....but you CAINt understand it because your domata never taught through the book ...a prophecy to ISRAEL ...not to the church.
> >
> > You like to imagine I am not blessed, that I am too FAT and crying myself to sleep in lonely despair ....okay whatever makes you happy. Tell us how you have been so blessed and you can make us jealous of you ... 😢
> Briggs is not a Christian, no Christian filled with God's Spirit would even be as ignorant of God's word, hate the truth, and reject God's as Briggs does.

I agree ...he's mean and hateful, even for an hardcore ignorant scotty ...never a blessing, only curses from him ...curses are what he sows and curses he shall reap.

> MALACHI CANNOT BE USED TO INSTRUCT ANY CHRISTIAN TO TITHE...

Yep -it's The Word of The LORD to Israel.
Timmy is trifling with The Most High GOD ...YAWEH. This will not end well for him.

yourdaddy

May 14, 2021, 12:37:37 AMMay 14
TAKE IT UP WITH THE LORD AT YOUR WHITE THRONE JUDGEMENT HERETIC, YOUR A THIEF AND A ROBBER THEREFORE ANYTHING YOU SAY IS A LIE!

bluettes

May 14, 2021, 2:14:18 AMMay 14
I already took it up with the LORD at the Cross ...I took up my cross and I follow Jesus.

You are the son of your daddy the devil and you do his will ...you're a liar, a thief and a murderer ...
Satan is pleased because you will be with him forever ....👹

cowman

May 14, 2021, 2:55:34 AMMay 14
who is able to tithing satan forever????
that time takes one period and everyone sooner or later leave that unnesesary job.
Point is to do that before or after death.
Of course better is to leave now before final tithing.
That causes many benefites for personal soul but damages for satanic spirit.

bluettes

May 14, 2021, 4:00:20 AMMay 14
His forever tithe will be his eternal torment ..he will be his own burnt offering for his sin but it will not be enough and so he must burn forever.

yourdaddy

May 14, 2021, 8:02:56 AMMay 14
YOU WONT BE AROUND, YOUR WALKING DEAD

yourdaddy

May 14, 2021, 10:08:01 AMMay 14
SAY HELLO TO KERMIT DE FROG

No One Special

May 14, 2021, 12:57:11 PMMay 14
On Friday, May 14, 2021 at 1:00:20 AM UTC-7, bluettes wrote:

> His forever tithe will be his eternal torment ..he will be his own burnt offering for his sin but it will not be enough and so he must burn forever.

Briggs is one of the deceived unsaved non-Christian morons who thinks he can buy his way in to God's Kingdom with his pathetic "tithe money," as if God sits on His throne with a calculator adding up 10% of everyone's paycheck and keeping tabs on them. His "god" is Gene Scott, the "word of scott" is his bible, not God's word. He doesn't even know that tithing had NOTHING to do with either income or money. There is not a single scripture in God's word that describes the tithe (of which there were 3, not 1) as money, gold silver, income, or even personal assets. The tithe came from increase that GOD produced on farms and ranches and was always fruits, vegetables and clean animals, and was NEVER the property of the farmer or rancher who had the Levite's tithe on their land. God gave the tithe to the Levites, not to false teachers such as Melissa Scott. The tithe was property of the Levite, the OWNED IT, ad were told to TAKE IT when they wanted to...

Numbers 18;

21 And, behold, I have given the children of Levi all the tenth in Israel for an inheritance, for their service which they serve, even the service of the tabernacle of the congregation.
22 Neither must the children of Israel henceforth come nigh the tabernacle of the congregation, lest they bear sin, and die.
23 But the Levites shall do the service of the tabernacle of the congregation, and they shall bear their iniquity: it shall be a statute for ever throughout your generations, that among the children of Israel they have no inheritance.
24 But the tithes of the children of Israel, which they offer as an heave offering unto the LORD, I have given to the Levites to inherit: therefore I have said unto them, Among the children of Israel they shall have no inheritance.

And...

Nehemiah 10;

37 And that we should bring the firstfruits of our dough, and our offerings, and the fruit of all manner of trees, of wine and of oil, unto the priests, to the chambers of the house of our God; and the tithes of our ground unto the Levites, that the same Levites might have the tithes in all the cities of our tillage.
38 And the priest the son of Aaron shall be with the Levites, when the Levites take tithes: and the Levites shall bring up the tithe of the tithes unto the house of our God, to the chambers, into the treasure house.

Levites ordered to TAKE THEIR TITHE, because they owned it, it was their personal property given to them by God...

Hebrews 7;

5 And verily they that are of the sons of Levi, who receive the office of the priesthood, have a commandment to take tithes of the people according to the law, that is, of their brethren, though they come out of the loins of Abraham:

yourdaddy

May 14, 2021, 1:22:13 PMMay 14
I HOPE YOU REALIZE I DONT READ YOUR LYING DRAB. WATCH OUT FOR FROGS!

cowman

May 14, 2021, 2:31:28 PMMay 14
did you release that all banking system wait for your godshoot tithe????
They want to die if you can't pay.

bluettes

May 14, 2021, 3:36:37 PMMay 14
As you say, NOS ...Timmy Briggs never grasped the first concept of The New Covenant ...it's based on Faith ....not "faithing", a GS construct geared to manipulate "faithers" to pay him too much money thereby amassing his personal wealth to satisfy his flesh ...he just kept building bigger barns and telling his soul, "take thine ease. eat drink and be merry.." but the day came when ...you know the story. Timmy is caught up in a works based salvation. His works will burn like chaff.

bluettes

May 14, 2021, 3:40:25 PMMay 14
Timmy: YOU WONT BE AROUND, YOUR WALKING DEAD

bluettes: MY walking dead? I have no walking dead ...Jesus said let the dead bury themselves so I let you keep digging your own grave. And no, I won't be attending your funeral either.

bluettes

May 14, 2021, 3:41:24 PMMay 14
Keep digging, dead man ...REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

No One Special

May 14, 2021, 10:25:08 PMMay 14
On Friday, May 14, 2021 at 12:41:24 PM UTC-7, bluettes wrote:

> Keep digging, dead man ...REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

If Briggs thinks he's going to "tithe his way to heaven," as GS falsely claimed, he's in for one hell of a BIG SURPRISE. This surprise...

Matthew 7:21-23

“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name [i.e., PAID TITHES IN YOUR NAME!]?’ And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—not by works, so that no one can boast." Ephesians 2:8,9

bluettes

May 15, 2021, 3:16:26 AMMay 15
Seems most people cannot grasp the concept of Grace Salvation by faith vs Law ...this is why Jesus wept for Jerusalem.

yourdaddy

May 15, 2021, 7:50:33 AMMay 15
yup, im in, tithing my way to heaven. fatso and baldo think they are going in too by being a thief and a robber, lmao, keep up with your god sent delusion. soon kermit will bring you where you need to be.

Matt2442

May 16, 2021, 6:21:42 PMMay 16
On Monday, May 10, 2021 at 11:39:50 PM UTC-7, bluettes wrote:
> On Monday, May 10, 2021 at 8:58:55 PM UTC-6, Matt2442 wrote:
> > On Monday, May 10, 2021 at 7:50:31 AM UTC-7, yourdaddy wrote:
> > > JESUS WHY AM I BEING THROWN INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE? CONCERNING THE TITHES THIS YOU OUGHT TO HAVE DONE!
> > >
> > > Luke 11:42
> > > “But woe unto you, Pharisees! for ye tithe mint and rue and all manner of herbs, and pass over judgment and the love of God: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.”
> > >
> > > NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP AND ARGUE WITH JESUS WHEN HE SAYS HE DOESNT KNOW YOU!
> > Matt2442:
> > Are you really that stupid Briggs? You just misquoted the same verse that Gene Scott misquoted, and then posted the verse as your proof text, proving that it was misquoted. You even missed the point Jesus was making as he rebuked the pharisees for being so concerned about tithing while neglecting what God thinks is way more important.

bluettes:

> I thought Gene Scott said there would be no stupid people in heaven ....hmmmm ...nope, he ain't goin'.

Matt2442:
Somewhere in the past, Briggs, like so many others have, decided that truth is whatever Gene Scott says, and can't see where they have been led astray. What is puzzling is how he can quote the same twisted scripture that Scott used to manipulate a tithing response and then post the actual scripture in the same post, quoted correctly, without seeing the difference in actual quotation or intent. It should actually open eyes, but there are none so blind as those who will not see.

Matt2442

May 16, 2021, 6:25:27 PMMay 16
On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 6:49:50 PM UTC-7, No One Special wrote:
> On Monday, May 10, 2021 at 8:52:47 AM UTC-7, bluettes wrote:
>
> > You really are the one who needs to stfu ...you completely missed the point of Jesus' statements to the Pharisees ...but you are blind as they were, as they are ...woe unto you Timmy Briggs.
> Briggs isn't a Christian, he's nothing more than a deceived idiot scotty who worships GS. It's going to be interesting watching Briggs turn to GS on judgement day and beg for help he'll never get. His tithing stupidity is down right comical.

Matt2442:
It would be comical if it wasn't so sad, that a person is putting their trust in their own act of tithing for their salvation, rather than what Jesus Christ did for them. I'm sure that Gene Scott, and Melissa will have to answer for this major "But" added to the message of grace and peace.

Matt2442

May 16, 2021, 6:34:28 PMMay 16
On Saturday, May 15, 2021 at 12:16:26 AM UTC-7, bluettes wrote:
> On Friday, May 14, 2021 at 8:25:08 PM UTC-6, No One Special wrote:
> > On Friday, May 14, 2021 at 12:41:24 PM UTC-7, bluettes wrote:
> >
> > > Keep digging, dead man ...REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
> > If Briggs thinks he's going to "tithe his way to heaven," as GS falsely claimed, he's in for one hell of a BIG SURPRISE. This surprise...
> >
> > Matthew 7:21-23
> >
> > “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name [i.e., PAID TITHES IN YOUR NAME!]?’ And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’
> >
> > "For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—not by works, so that no one can boast." Ephesians 2:8,9

bluettes:
> Seems most people cannot grasp the concept of Grace Salvation by faith vs Law ...this is why Jesus wept for Jerusalem.

Matt2442:
How ironic it is that Gene Scott claimed to be the last man on Earth that truly understood salvation by grace vs. the works salvation that every other church was supposedly placing their congregants under, and did a pretty good job of explaining it until he undid the whole thing by placing this yoke of works bondage on the people he was supposedly "setting free" from legalism.

Matt2442

May 16, 2021, 6:37:12 PMMay 16
Briggs:
> yup, im in, tithing my way to heaven...

Matt2442:
Well...there it is, from his own fingertips.

rpbc

May 16, 2021, 6:58:13 PMMay 16
rpbc: I had it on in the background, as usual. Listened for the opening rant, disappointing, she's at her best when she's blaming everyone else for her problems. Other than that the entire show was again about giving... she who never talks about giving... she uses offerings for tithes and giving making them necessary to be in good with God. All she ever talks about is giving, which of course meaning giving to her, the designated place. Scott said after 35 years... what ever the number he used... she is the only one to get 'it'. That undefined magical 'it'... and what ever 'it' is she is still doing it... Scott's gift to the congregation is still doing it.

Matt2442

May 16, 2021, 8:00:10 PMMay 16
Matt2442:
Real Christian giving should be an unconditioned, joyful, freewill response to something that truly feeds the soul. The message of giving itself, preached over and over every week for 16 plus years, no matter the starting point, is not doing that. By the way, I wonder how that Claire (Clara?) Grace prophecy is doing for them, those that were there during the Gene Scott daze? Can't you see that the whole church world is acknowledging Gene Scott as the steering voice and compass point he was meant to be? Oh wait ... actually the whole church world is practically unaware that Gene Scott ever existed.

rpbc

May 16, 2021, 9:24:45 PMMay 16
rpbc: " By the way, I wonder how that Claire (Clara?) Grace prophecy is doing for them, those that were there during the Gene Scott daze? Can't you see that the whole church world is acknowledging Gene Scott as the steering voice and compass point he was meant to be?" About wondering how... they think they are the whole church world, that's how... the 'out called ones'. It's past the point of being blinded by themselves... the whole world has been reduced to how special they are... cult, scotties. And... ahh... the Grace prophecy which included coming to a place of rest... in a practicing old guard scottie mind the place of rest is all they use as it's fulfillment, and that place of rest is Melissa, he said so, prophecy fulfilled.

yourdaddy

May 16, 2021, 9:30:50 PMMay 16
THERE'S GOING TO BE ALOT OF EXCOMMUNICATED SCOTTIES WHO WERE ONCE SAINTS AND NOW ARE AINTS. DO BE SHOCKED IF YOU MEET KERMIT DE FROG DURING THE TRIB, BECAUSE TITHING ,,,,THIS YOU OUGHT TO HAVE DONE. NO STFU AND TRY AND ARGUE YOUR WAY OUT OF IT WITH JESUS, I KNOW THE ENDING, YOU LOSE AGAIN! NOBODY GIVES A FUCK WHAT THE GREAT WHORE IS DOING. YOUR JUST LOW LIFE BORED OFF YOUR ASS LOSERS.

yourdaddy

May 16, 2021, 9:33:45 PMMay 16
FAITH ARE ACTIONS, LIKE WRITING A CHECK FOR ATLEAST 19% FROM YOUR MONTHLY DISABILITY CHECKS.

cowman

May 16, 2021, 11:22:28 PMMay 16
youre not disabilited in actions trough checks,
you are in ability trough luciferian abilities and thats youre fuel to be cool.
Without that your "saint" engine will be stop and driver who drive youre soul will be fuck.