To Dennis Wingo

421 views
Skip to first unread message

DFWJ

unread,
May 22, 2021, 8:07:33 PMMay 22
to
It`s been sometime now that I`ve been meaning to congratulate you on your approach toward keeping Gene Scott`s work available to those who are interested. I have 4 of the Pulpit series and I find them to be edifying. I know that you are an old-timer here, someone who stopped posting then began to post again, making news.

I supported Scott for a couple years, VOF, KH and KT. Spent many a Saturday night until dawn answering phones, going to the table of the Lord in those wee hours and watching those rare late night broadcasts. One Saturday I was asked to help organize a room where a slew of film reels were stored. I remember commenting to the KH who I was helping that there was a wealth as to gold in that room! He was a little out of it, dumbfounded until I told him I was referring to Scott`s recordings.

I can understand the Doc bashing that goes on here. I`ve learned a lot about his dark side since reading here but it`s not easy to judge anyone because we know deep down in our hearts that we`ve done the same thing. This is to paraphrase Gene Scott. You`ve received some bashing here also of which I don`t understand. I only know you from your posts but it appears that you followed God`s lead and walked toward making available the work that was important to you!

A couple of major disagreements, healing and giving, I tend to speak about with acquaintances because the topics are conversational and enlightening but anathema to this board. While I don`t encourage a tithe I do talk about giving and I paraphrase Scott: Giving is the measure of God`s spirit in you, and healing: God is not obligated to heal but as a believer God`s word puts the sick into a position to be healed. When I`m sick, I recognize the elements and ask for healing.

I know I`ll take heat for that and it`s all a matter of interpretation because you can`t find chapter and verse to back it up. I also don`t blame the board for their strong opinions. But what you did Wingo was make it available for people who never sat at KH I or II, never saw a festival to decide for themselves if the gestalt exists for such claims.

So thanks and congratulations!
Joe

yourdaddy

unread,
May 22, 2021, 10:29:06 PMMay 22
to
what the torrents?

bluettes

unread,
May 23, 2021, 9:54:17 PMMay 23
to
here ya go ...now go fuck yerself ....https://concen.org/content/dr-gene-scott-rarities-2021v32

yourdaddy

unread,
May 23, 2021, 11:56:39 PMMay 23
to
actually im sure jezemel will be fucking you!

bluettes

unread,
May 24, 2021, 3:47:39 PMMay 24
to
Oh really? You have scripture chapter and verse to prove it? If you looked in a bible and actually read and meditated on it, you would know it is you who will be fucked.

yourdaddy

unread,
May 24, 2021, 4:00:18 PMMay 24
to
YOU OUGHT TO HAVE DONE IT, CHOKE ON IT

bluettes

unread,
May 24, 2021, 4:16:21 PMMay 24
to
How the hail do you know what I have or haven't done? You don't but the demons in your head tell your fantasies. LOL

yourdaddy

unread,
May 24, 2021, 7:07:30 PMMay 24
to
IT SHOWS WITH THE BULLSHIT YOU CUT N PASTE, PLUS YOU LIVE IN A TENT

bluettes

unread,
May 25, 2021, 4:21:58 PMMay 25
to
It shows with your every remark you are a moron.

Let's unpack this last example of pointlessness you made:

Timmy Briggs dark and twisted brain perceives bluettes make a post of scripture, at this time widely available and still accessible, and obviously word for word as published for hundreds of years, using a tool installed in every pc and laptop (the copy, cut and paste function) and despite his profession of "pre-tribber christianity" he calls verbatim KJV scripture "BULLSHIT" and deduces from all this bad math that bluettes is speaking the words of satan, morbidly obese, all alone in this lorn lorn world, in despair and bitterly and crying herself to sleep in her tent because she is homeless and going to hell ...and he uses his own real computer to do all this, knowing his little bit of money given to GS 16 years ago is his golden ticket to heaven. Makes perfect sense, right?

yourdaddy

unread,
May 25, 2021, 5:27:31 PMMay 25
to
NAH ITS JUST YOU FATSO, YOU MADE THIS PERSONAL AND I WONT LOSE!
51Behold, I tell you a mystery; we will not all sleep, but we will all be changed, 52in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet; for the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. 53For this perishable must put on the imperishable, and this mortal must put on immortality. 54But when this perishable will have put on the imperishable, and this mortal will have put on immortality, then will come about the saying that is written, “DEATH IS SWALLOWED UP in victory. 55“O DEATH, WHERE IS YOUR VICTORY? O DEATH, WHERE IS YOUR STING?” 56The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law; 57but thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
JUST NOT FOR YOU TUBBO

DFWJ

unread,
May 25, 2021, 9:02:58 PMMay 25
to
To Your Daddy
>>>what the torrents?

I hadn`t done the torrents thing because at first in 2006 or so I downloaded a virus by a Scott torrent and never tried it again. What`s more how would you reference a torrent? My guess is that they disappear after a time. It`s the beauty of the Pulpit series and what Wingo is working on, is that someone who is interested in proving or disproving something that Scott said can be referenced.

The tedious NOS with his one eye open one eye shut cacophony of why not to tithe, well seems like he misses the forest for the trees. I have been reading in Lk 16-17 and Christ in practically the same breath teaches on the parable of master and servant (stewardship) and (Hell) Lazarus who was taken to Abraham`s Bosom by angels and his master who died. I don`t know if Scott ever used Lk 16 to support the position of no tithe means no salvation but to NOS`s credit there is no tithe spoken of here, only using money in this life in forethought of the next life. You can`t serve two masters: God and mammon

So you know that I disagree with Paul when he says that the law brings death. I believe that the entire law will be fulfilled before all things pass. Christ fulfilled a great part of the law where here I do agree with Paul that believing on Christ`s name and declaring His Lordship removes the curse and penalty of the law. No more annual ceremony, Temple of the Holy Ghost resides within, all inclusive. Paul tries to raise the bar, so he interprets a lot of the OT through the liberal lense of a Pharisee. IMO, it`s open to debate.

So the Jew has his reputation of being a skinflint, a Shylock, the pound of flesh. There was a tithe and Temple tax required by law to support the Levite priests. The law as David said is a light and a lamp . It gives life not death! In this case I`m siding with David, a man after God`s own heart. So what I`m trying to say is that the giving of money brings an abundant life while we`re upright and eternal life once we`ve passed on. The generosity doesn`t perish and withstands the fire of judgement. Christ raised the bar on giving from where it once had been a tax to becoming an imperishable act.

Does it keep the skinflint out of Hell,
Is a saint more or less likely to be generous than a Jew,
Who has heard and believed if not the saint?

I apologize. My writing sucks as of late

No One Special

unread,
May 25, 2021, 10:08:10 PMMay 25
to
On Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at 6:02:58 PM UTC-7, DFWJ wrote:

RE: "The tedious NOS with his one eye open one eye shut cacophony of why not to tithe, well seems like he misses the forest for the trees. I have been reading in Lk 16-17 and Christ in practically the same breath teaches on the parable of master and servant (stewardship) and (Hell) Lazarus who was taken to Abraham`s Bosom by angels and his master who died. I don`t know if Scott ever used Lk 16 to support the position of no tithe means no salvation but to NOS`s credit there is no tithe spoken of here, only using money in this life in forethought of the next life. You can`t serve two masters: God and mammon"

Answer...

More than likely you know little or nothing about Biblical tithing. I have never written or spoken against legitimate God directed free will giving. Sadly, only a MORON (such as Briggs) would claim "no tithing, no salvation." That is complete horse crap and doctrines of demons without ANY Biblical support. It's the kind of trash Gene, sadly, was teaching.

Fact...

If tithing was required and taught in the New Testament for Christians, it would have to be clearly detailed and outlined in the terms and conditions of the New Testament like all promises and commands of the New Testament are.

Tithing instructions would be clearly included in the New Testament. THEY ARE NOT: No such terms, conditions or details are outlined anywhere in the New Testament. Tithing was never, is not now, and will never be part of the New Testament.

No Apostle ever taught tithing, asked for a tithe, rebuked any person or church for not tithing, or received a tithe. Not one of them. The early church, as a Christian practice, NEVER tithed. We have NO record of them doing so, and they were never instructed to do so from God's word (scripture) or by any Apostle.

Want to tithe? Be my guest, but do it God's way, NOT Gene Scott's way. Here is God's way...

>>> A Tither's Checklist...

Be sure to check the Tither's Checklist before paying your "tithe." Make sure it complies with The Law of Moses, the Word of God, where God established commanded tithing.

Concerning your tithe;

1. Comes from the Promise Land. Lev. 27:30, 32, Neh. 10:37.

2. Is fruits, vegetables and clean livestock. Lev. 27:30, 32, Num. 18:27, Num. 18:28, Deut 12:17, Deut. 14:22, Deut. 14:23, Deut. 24:21, Deut. 26:12, 2 Chron. 31:5, 2 Chron. 31:6, Neh. 10:37, Neh. 13:5, Mal. 3:10, Matt. 23:23, Luke 11:42.

3. Is paid to a Levite. Numbers 18:21-24.

4. Is three tithes totaling about 23 1/3%. Tithe one; Leviticus 27:30-33, Tithe two; Deuteronomy 14:22-27, Tithe three; Deuteronomy 14:28-29.

5. You live on the Promise Land while you pay the tithe. Deuteronomy 12:10.

6. You are not a Gentile. Leviticus 27:30-34; Psalms 147:19-20.

7. You are a physical descendant of Abraham and Sarah, and of Issac, Jacob/Israel living under the law of Moses. Psalms 147:19-20.

8. If temporarily converted to money, is not paid in the form of money, and you buy what you want to buy with the money. Deuteronomy 14:22-27.

9. The money is converted to wine, strong drink, food, and what ever you desire to buy with the money that you share with a Levite and his family at the feast where God has placed His name on the Promise Land. Deuteronomy 14:22-27.

10. Your pastor can prove he is authorized to receive a tithe, and that he personally owns the tithe, and that it is his inheritance, and it has been taken from the Levites and given to him. Numbers 18:21-24.

11. You tithe because you are living under the Law of Moses, and not the New Testament. Numbers 18:21, Acts 15:24, Malachi 4:4

12. Your pastor is claiming you must pay tithes because Abraham did, Jacob said he would, or your pastor said so, when God has NOT said so. Ezekiel 22:28, Lamentations 3:37.

CONCLUSION...

>>> Does this sound like the "tithe" your pastor is telling you that you must pay him every Sunday? NO? ...THEN DON'T PAY IT; you're being robbed by thieves who God has NOT given the right to take tithes from anyone.

>>> What did Paul replace any of the above with? If Paul intended Christians to "tithe" he is strangely SILENT on what kind of tithing we are to do, who is to be tithed to, what the tithe is to consist of, how many tithes are to be paid and how often, etc.

Paul did not intend in writing 1 Corinthians 9:13-14 that Christians "tithe," he merely pointed out that people in the ministry should be (as in the Old Testament), if possible, supported with free will offerings, as Paul spoke of in other verses...

"Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; NOT grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver." - 2 Corinthians 9:7

>> Do it God's way...

GOD SAYS "USE TITHE MONEY TO BUY WINE AND WHATEVER YOUR HEART DESIRES TO BUY WITH IT."

If we are supposed to be tithing money, or tithing at all for that matter, as tithing teachers claim; why are we not supposed to be doing what God says with the tithe money? Like this...

1. Do not pay the tithe in the form of money. Keep the money in your hand (bind it to your hand) until you...

2. Buy wine with it.

3. Buy strong drink (harder liqueur) with it.

4. Buy livestock and other food.

5. Buy whatever you desire, whatever you lust after.

6. Share what you buy with a Levite and your family.

7. Only convert your tithe money back to fruits, vegetables and clean live stock, etc., at the location you will share it with a Levite if it is too far to transport it in the form God says it is to paid in.

8. Eat your tithe with the Levite.

9. Learn to fear and respect the Lord by doing one through eight above.

>> Why don't tithing teachers tell their faithful tithers this?...

> ref.; Deuteronomy 14:22-27

22 Thou shalt truly tithe all the increase of thy seed, that the field bringeth forth year by year.
23 And thou shalt eat before the Lord thy God, in the place which he shall choose to place his name there, the tithe of thy corn, of thy wine, and of thine oil, and the firstlings of thy herds and of thy flocks; that thou mayest learn to fear the Lord thy God always.
24 And if the way be too long for thee, so that thou art not able to carry it; or if the place be too far from thee, which the Lord thy God shall choose to set his name there, when the Lord thy God hath blessed thee:
25 Then shalt thou turn it into money, and bind up the money in thine hand, and shalt go unto the place which the Lord thy God shall choose:
26 And thou shalt bestow that money for whatsoever thy soul lusteth after, for oxen, or for sheep, or for wine, or for strong drink, or for whatsoever thy soul desireth: and thou shalt eat there before the Lord thy God, and thou shalt rejoice, thou, and thine household,
27 And the Levite that is within thy gates; thou shalt not forsake him; for he hath no part nor inheritance with thee.

OR THIS...

1. Tithe every third year, NOT EVERY WEEK, as churches falsely claim.

2. Keep the tithe behind your gates (keep it at home), don't bring it to church.

3. Take care of the stranger, and the fatherless, and the widow, which are within thy gates.

4. Share some with a Levite.

>> Why don't tithing teachers tell their faithful tithers this?...

> ref.; Deuteronomy 14:28-29

28 At the end of three years thou shalt bring forth all the tithe of thine increase the same year, and shalt lay it up within thy gates:

29 And the Levite, (because he hath no part nor inheritance with thee,) and the stranger, and the fatherless, and the widow, which are within thy gates, shall come, and shall eat and be satisfied; that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hand which thou doest.

Dennis Ray Wingo

unread,
May 30, 2021, 5:46:31 PMMay 30
to
Gold indeed.

The current occupant of the pastoral position at Faith Center treats it like the Homestake mine, but only allows a few nuggets to be brought out.

There has been little activity since 2019 on the copyright front. For example, the Festivals listed below are not registered in the copyright office. It is just a small sample of the ones that are not.

I am hoping to go to Washington sometime this summer, after the research room at the Library of Congress reopens, which should be very soon. Looking forward to getting to see some of the festivals that have been hidden for a long time.

After taking some samples of that teaching (within the bounds of the copyright law and LoC procedures), we can determine next steps toward the preservation of that teaching.

What I expect to do is to gain an understanding of exactly what was deposited, and compare that with some of the private archives that exist out there from faithful King's Houses. Then, within the law, take the next steps.... The copyright deposits, by law, must include the entire broadcasts, not edited versions. That is the first thing to test.

We have probably the most complete list of everything outside of Kings House one (which now has the same spreadsheet). We can start building from there. There is a lot no said at this time until the proper arrangements are in place.

One of many of the problems of the folks that did this and got sued is that they did not respect the lawful claims regarding copyright and inheritance by Dr. Scott's spouse. However, that is not all of the law by any stretch, and within those confines and indeed it's leeway that we will operate. The law as a sword, cuts both ways.



S-2477 Church History: The First "Official" Council 05/28/1987 1 :34 X X 0
S-2480 Background on Council at Nicaea 1987 Bible3 1 1:05 X X 0
S-2481 Church History: The First "Official" Council 1987 1 1:28 X X 0
S-2482 Church History: The Second Council 1987 1 X 0
S-2483 Biographical Notes on King James Translators 1987 Bible2 2 :58/:54 X X 0
S-2484 Church History: The Value Of Leadership 1987 1 X 0
S-2486 Contrasting the KJV Translators and TV Preachers- Some Modern Heresy 1987 Bible4 1 :59 X X 0
S-2487 The Apocalyptic Messiah 1987 Bible3 1 1:07 X X 0
S-2488 Debating the Nature of Christ- Doctrinal Definitions 1987 Bible3 1 :45 X X 0
S-2489 Debating the Nature of Christ- Doctrinal Definitions 1987 Bible3 1 :37 X X 0
S-2490 Church History: Background of The Nicene Creed 06/07/1987 1 1:11 X X 0
S-2491 The Second General Council 1987 Bible3 1 1:00 X X 0
S-2492 Politics in the Church and the Doctrine of Redemption 1987 Bible3 2 :59/:41 X X 0
S-2493 Background on Doctrines of Baptism, Communion 1987 Bible3/C 1 :48 X X 0
S-2494 Council at Ephesus and the Nestorian Controversy 1987 Bible3 2 1:01/:45 X X 0
S-2498 Church History: The Council At Ephesus - History Repeating Itself 1987 1 X 0
S-2499 Church History: A Council? Or A Gathering Of Bandits? Things Don't Change Much 1987 1 X 0
S-2502 Church History: The Real Issue At The Councils - Who's Gonna Be Boss? 1987 1 X 0
S-2503 Church History: The Fifth Council 1987 1 X 0

yourdaddy

unread,
May 30, 2021, 6:22:59 PMMay 30
to
OOPS

Kro

unread,
May 30, 2021, 10:57:07 PMMay 30
to
On Saturday, May 22, 2021 at 8:07:33 PM UTC-4, DFWJ wrote:
Kro
"keeping gene scotts teachings available"
Hopeless apostasy

Kro

unread,
May 30, 2021, 11:01:47 PMMay 30
to
Tunnel of love
Swallow the sword mellissa
Parallel my word

DFWJ

unread,
May 30, 2021, 11:10:37 PMMay 30
to
I`ve got to admit that I`ve never paid attention to which festival or broadcast I was watching or listening to, that is to say how Scott organized them sequentially per reference or for listening to later. Scott always accused the KH`s of being overfed, fat and as a consequence lazy and forgetful. I am a KH

I am a late-comer, mid-90`s or so, so I missed the `live` transition from peace and grace to mover and shaker towards which AFGS is loathe to forgive. I caught a lot of the younger Scott but most of the current Scott of the time but mostly the in-between Scott. It may be that I was privilege to certain broadcasts but my memory is not 100%.
It`s to say that I remember a hard nosed preacher, the communion messages have stuck with me, so too the giving and healing messages which to this day continue true for whom believe them to be so

But there is some that I`ve forgotten. The rebellion of the sin nature, those that don`t study the bible and those of us who want it our way and not God`s way; those who don` t believe in God. Sure, some preachers have picked up on the style. I confess that I`ve been on Calvary Chapel because I am stuck on Lk 16 and Heitzig says that spitting in a blind man`s eye may not be considered appropriate during these times and Ries says don`t do your own thing. Bit it doesn`t compare to Scott`s Sinner`s Prayer, and I paraphrase:

I`ve got to decide If it`s Hell for me.
There is something wrong with me
And until I get sick to the vomiting point
Of that damnable side of that nature
That put Jesus on the tree
I can not accept Christ

Here, Jesus, take this wreck
And work with it
You`re going to have to have problems with me
Because the habits are deeply entrenched

Thank God for a church that doesn`t judge me

I can say for myself that I still need this prayer and I have never heard it until recently but it is VF 470. So continue to work toward those golden nuggets that we remember and more importantly, those we`ve forgotten.

Dennis Ray Wingo

unread,
May 31, 2021, 12:28:50 AMMay 31
to
VF-470 is an amazing service. One of the great expositions of Dr. Scott's position on the Lost Tribes.

I first heard Dr. Scott in 1980 when I was first living in LA. Watched his Sunday Night services late on one of the local LA TV stations. He was great. I moved back south and did not think about him again until in 1984 I was very pissed at the judgmental churches and had moved back to LA. I happened to catch him on 99.5 FM driving home from work one night.

The first time I called to the VOF lines I got hung up on because I thought it was H. W. Armstrong. Called back and John Jordan happened to pick up the line, and hearing an Alabama accent I talked to him and he invited me to a service. I was so skeptical and wary that I got stoned to come to the service just to see if anyone would say anything.

They didn't and that began my saga there, that included VOF, Staff, moved away again, moved back ten years later, was on staff again, then not. Lots of stuff there but the bottom line is that Dr. Scott was the real deal. I do think that he was never the same in some ways after Chrstine left him. I knew him personally before and after and there was a change.

Very sad in some ways really, because we should have all of the teaching out there, not just dribs and drabs....

Just in case you did not know, the current occupant of the pastoral position at Faith Center has some of Dr. Scott's works online.

https://www.pastormelissascott.com/dr-scott.html

Be well...

yourdaddy

unread,
May 31, 2021, 3:17:25 AMMay 31
to
SCOTTS BEST TEACHING YEARS WERE FROM 79-96, 470 IS EXCELLENT, I LOVE THE VIDEO MORE THAN THE AUDIO TAPES, IT BRINGS ME BACK TO THAT TIME AND HOW HOOKED I WAS ON HIS GROUND BREAKING TEACHING. HE CEMENTED MY FAITH IN JESUS AND HIS ANGELS ALONG WITH SATAN AND HIS DEMONS WHICH AT THE TIME I DIDNT BELIEVE IN UNTIL HE TAUGHT ON ED AND LORRAINE WARREN, INCLUDING UFO'S WHICH ARE DEMONIC DECEPTIONS. DOC'S EARLY TO MID YEARS HE USED TO SHOW OFF HIS KNOWLEDGE AND MAYBE LET TOO MUCH OUT OF THE BAG BEFORE ASKING PEOPLE TO CALL IN BEFORE TEACHING. HIS INSIGHTS ON GRAHAM HANCOCK AND OTHER AUTHORS HE READ FROM WERE AWESOME, HE GOT US ALL TO BUY THOSE BOOKS. THESE JOHNNY COME LATELY SCOTTIES HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY MISSED AND IT VERY EVIDENT BY WHAT THEY TYPE. THEY DONT KNOW SHIT! AS FOR PRAYER, IT'S A CONVERSATION TO GOD, NOT PRINTED WORDS IN A BOOK, YOUR TALKING TO GOD ABOUT YOURSELF AND YOUR ISSUES AND DREAMS. GET IT RIGHT!

rpbc

unread,
May 31, 2021, 3:07:41 PMMay 31
to
On Sunday, May 30, 2021 at 10:28:50 PM UTC-6, wingo...@gmail.com wrote:
> VF-470 is an amazing service. One of the great expositions of Dr. Scott's position on the Lost Tribes.
>
> I first heard Dr. Scott in 1980 when I was first living in LA. Watched his Sunday Night services late on one of the local LA TV stations. He was great. I moved back south and did not think about him again until in 1984 I was very pissed at the judgmental churches and had moved back to LA. I happened to catch him on 99.5 FM driving home from work one night.
>
> The first time I called to the VOF lines I got hung up on because I thought it was H. W. Armstrong. Called back and John Jordan happened to pick up the line, and hearing an Alabama accent I talked to him and he invited me to a service. I was so skeptical and wary that I got stoned to come to the service just to see if anyone would say anything.
>
> They didn't and that began my saga there, that included VOF, Staff, moved away again, moved back ten years later, was on staff again, then not. Lots of stuff there but the bottom line is that Dr. Scott was the real deal. I do think that he was never the same in some ways after Chrstine left him. I knew him personally before and after and there was a change.
>
> Very sad in some ways really, because we should have all of the teaching out there, not just dribs and drabs....
>
> Just in case you did not know, the current occupant of the pastoral position at Faith Center has some of Dr. Scott's works online.
>
> https://www.pastormelissascott.com/dr-scott.html
>
> Be well...

rpbc: 'Got stoned just to see if anyone would say anything.' How would they know one way or the other...? And yes, all the teaching, the whole of what ever was broadcast should be available free to air... some excellent mixes would be produced by various and different minded individuals...some showing him at his best, some having fun with it... thing is though it was all broadcast live at the time so why not, he didn't hide it... sure, behind the scenes stuff but what he aired was demonstrative enough on all bases, comment section would be great. I'd love to make a few compiles with as many perspectives as might come to mind, the good and the bad... let it land where it lands. And... the funny, ironic part... it would greatly increase traffic to Melissa, she could make of it what she is able, traffic is opportunity you know.

Matt2442

unread,
May 31, 2021, 5:40:19 PMMay 31
to
Matt2442:
I don't know who you are referring to as "Johnny Come Lately Scotties" as most of those who post regularly probably go back to before you ever heard of Gene Scott. I think his best stuff was in the late 70's up until Hope Street. It was mostly downhill from there, though there might have been some good stuff afterward, even after I left. The Graham Hancock stuff sounds interesting. He didn't talk about that when I was there, but I have a couple of his books, and it all gets back to the fact that that sort of stuff is being covered a lot more thoroughly by other people since Doc died. And who in here ever said that prayer is printed words in a book? I don't get that comment.

Matt2442

unread,
May 31, 2021, 5:43:51 PMMay 31
to
> rpbc:
'Got stoned just to see if anyone would say anything.' How would they know one way or the other...?

Matt2442:
I went there stoned the first few times, and no one either noticed or else didn't care, as long as I could maintain.

rpbc:

Matt2442

unread,
May 31, 2021, 5:51:31 PMMay 31
to
Matt2442:
I meant to comment on this before hitting the send button

> rpbc:
And yes, all the teaching, the whole of what ever was broadcast should be available free to air... some excellent mixes would be produced by various and different minded individuals...some showing him at his best, some having fun with it... thing is though it was all broadcast live at the time so why not, he didn't hide it... sure, behind the scenes stuff but what he aired was demonstrative enough on all bases, comment section would be great. I'd love to make a few compiles with as many perspectives as might come to mind, the good and the bad... let it land where it lands. And... the funny, ironic part... it would greatly increase traffic to Melissa, she could make of it what she is able, traffic is opportunity you know.

Matt2442:
I agree ... it should be out there. I wouldn't take time to do any mixes or upload anything even if it were legal, but yeah, even as a matter of documenting this historical figure, it should be there for whatever good it might do. I can see a time when I might be able, many years distant from my involvement, to try and listen to the best of his stuff if it ever gets out there. I won't be flying to Washington DC to hear it though.

DFWJ

unread,
May 31, 2021, 6:33:58 PMMay 31
to
To Matt

I`ve got to decide If it`s Hell for me.
There is something wrong with me
And until I get sick to the vomiting pointfyf
Of that damnable side of that nature
That put Jesus on the tree
I can not accept Christ

Here, Jesus, take this wreck
And work with it
You`re going to have to have problems with me
Because the habits are deeply entrenched

Thank God for a church that doesn`t judge me


It`s Scott`s Sinners Prayer. I don`t know if that`s what you were asking. But contrast it to a run of the mill altar call. The congregant that was touched by the message like rocky dry soil just forgets. But in Scott`s sinners prayer I`m saying that there is something wrong with me and that stays with me, and if I`m willing to let God work with me then I`ll may have a chance in hell.

To clarify I am the newcomer

The prayer is sourced from a guy on YT handle funhistory. He says it was the message from the time of the CoD church building acquisition. Alright, I understand that this was the point of no return for the ministry and for many, the point where Scott went awry. I wasn`t there. It was before my time. It appears I was privy to the `best of` Scott` in a manner of speaking. But I would say that giving and healing is in God`s nature and not a law. VF 470, VF 407__ sometimes I mix up the numbers. But the message was NOT on the lost tribes.

So I don`t know guys what to tell you. I fitted in at KH II. It was odd at first but I became alright with it. I didn`t mind going without. All my check writing was written to Christ`s Money. I did the Calvary Chapel thing for a while and it`s not my speed. I can`t support those assembly line preachers. I`m not a surfer or an independent contractor-I`m a sinner.

Join Me In LA

Well, they say this place is evil
That ain't why I stay
'Cause I found something
That will never be nothing
And I found it in L.A.

It was midnight in Topanga
I heard the DJ say
There's a full moon rising
Join me in L.A.

I was at the Tropicana
On a dark and sultry day
Had to call someone long distance
I said, ? Join me in L.A.?
Join me in L.A.

Warren Zevon

yourdaddy

unread,
May 31, 2021, 9:57:34 PMMay 31
to
KEEP DOING WHATCHA DOIN BRAH

Kro

unread,
Jun 5, 2021, 8:54:19 PMJun 5
to
kro to melissa
Fortress around your heart
Sting

yourdaddy

unread,
Jun 5, 2021, 9:21:55 PMJun 5
to
NICE TRY KRO THE MO, NOT MY STYLE, BUT IT CLEARLYN IS YOURS! NEXT TIME FORGE THE CORRECT EMAIL.

No One Special

unread,
Jun 7, 2021, 12:43:30 AMJun 7
to
On Saturday, June 5, 2021 at 5:54:19 PM UTC-7, Kro wrote:

> kro to melissa
> Fortress around your heart
> Sting


Sadly, Melissa is a deeply hurting and confused person filled with hate and malice, she is utterly despicable. What a terrible waste of a life.

yourdaddy

unread,
Jun 7, 2021, 3:00:49 AMJun 7
to
NOTHING A GOOD EXORCISM WONT CURE!

Celestia S

unread,
Jun 7, 2021, 6:10:05 PMJun 7
to
On Sunday, May 23, 2021 at 7:54:17 PM UTC-6, bluettes wrote:
> On Saturday, May 22, 2021 at 8:29:06 PM UTC-6, yourdaddy wrote:
> > On Saturday, May 22, 2021 at 8:07:33 PM UTC-4, DFWJ wrote:
> > > It`s been sometime now that I`ve been meaning to congratulate you on your approach toward keeping Gene Scott`s work available to those who are interested. I have 4 of the Pulpit series and I find them to be edifying. I know that you are an old-timer here, someone who stopped posting then began to post again, making news.
> > >
> > > I supported Scott for a couple years, VOF, KH and KT. Spent many a Saturday night until dawn answering phones, going to the table of the Lord in those wee hours and watching those rare late night broadcasts. One Saturday I was asked to help organize a room where a slew of film reels were stored. I remember commenting to the KH who I was helping that there was a wealth as to gold in that room! He was a little out of it, dumbfounded until I told him I was referring to Scott`s recordings.
> > >
> > > I can understand the Doc bashing that goes on here. I`ve learned a lot about his dark side since reading here but it`s not easy to judge anyone because we know deep down in our hearts that we`ve done the same thing. This is to paraphrase Gene Scott. You`ve received some bashing here also of which I don`t understand. I only know you from your posts but it appears that you followed God`s lead and walked toward making available the work that was important to you!
> > >
> > > A couple of major disagreements, healing and giving, I tend to speak about with acquaintances because the topics are conversational and enlightening but anathema to this board. While I don`t encourage a tithe I do talk about giving and I paraphrase Scott: Giving is the measure of God`s spirit in you, and healing: God is not obligated to heal but as a believer God`s word puts the sick into a position to be healed. When I`m sick, I recognize the elements and ask for healing.
> > >
> > > I know I`ll take heat for that and it`s all a matter of interpretation because you can`t find chapter and verse to back it up. I also don`t blame the board for their strong opinions. But what you did Wingo was make it available for people who never sat at KH I or II, never saw a festival to decide for themselves if the gestalt exists for such claims.
> > >
> > > So thanks and congratulations!
> > > Joe
> > what the torrents?
> here ya go ...now go fuck yerself ....https://concen.org/content/dr-gene-scott-rarities-2021v32
Blu, your link told me
Access denied
You are not authorized to access this page.

Celestia S

unread,
Jun 7, 2021, 6:26:35 PMJun 7
to
All the way to DC to hear it? Not exactly all over the world like doc wanted it. Can I take my bong and a six-pack in there?

bluettes

unread,
Jun 7, 2021, 8:21:43 PMJun 7
to
Of course not Cele, it's only for the genuine Scotties .... ;)
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages