Just for the fun of pure gratification..........................

bluettes

Feb 26, 2021, 10:25:40 PMFeb 26

Celestia S

Feb 27, 2021, 8:58:38 PMFeb 27
On Friday, February 26, 2021 at 8:25:40 PM UTC-7, bluettes wrote:
> https://youtu.be/nv9I1IvjBcY
When I saw "gratification" in the title I assumed it would be about CREEPY Joe!

bluettes

Feb 28, 2021, 1:01:35 AMFeb 28
Nothing gratifying about that demented meat puppet!

bluettes

Feb 28, 2021, 1:27:13 AMFeb 28
Well this one is about something less creepy and rather pretty --->https://youtu.be/F5FEj9U-CJM

MOSES

Feb 28, 2021, 2:47:40 AMFeb 28
IS IT THE ONE WHERE YOU WAKEUP THE DAY AFTER THE FEAST OF TRUMPETS AND YOU REALIZE YOUR STILL HERE? OR IS IT THE ONE WHERE 3.5 YEARS INTO THE GREAT TRIB YOU LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND THERE IS WRITING(GODS NAME) TATOOED ON YOUR FOREHEAD?

bluettes

Feb 28, 2021, 3:56:05 PMFeb 28
Post the links if you have any cool ones to share!

studio

Feb 28, 2021, 11:18:09 PMFeb 28
This is one all former World Band members would like:

https://youtu.be/0H1Uuue-5HM