Just for the fun of pure gratification..........................

bluettes

Feb 26, 2021, 10:25:40 PM2/26/21

Celestia S

Feb 27, 2021, 8:58:38 PM2/27/21
On Friday, February 26, 2021 at 8:25:40 PM UTC-7, bluettes wrote:
> https://youtu.be/nv9I1IvjBcY
When I saw "gratification" in the title I assumed it would be about CREEPY Joe!

bluettes

Feb 28, 2021, 1:01:35 AM2/28/21
Nothing gratifying about that demented meat puppet!

bluettes

Feb 28, 2021, 1:27:13 AM2/28/21
Well this one is about something less creepy and rather pretty --->https://youtu.be/F5FEj9U-CJM

MOSES

Feb 28, 2021, 2:47:40 AM2/28/21
IS IT THE ONE WHERE YOU WAKEUP THE DAY AFTER THE FEAST OF TRUMPETS AND YOU REALIZE YOUR STILL HERE? OR IS IT THE ONE WHERE 3.5 YEARS INTO THE GREAT TRIB YOU LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND THERE IS WRITING(GODS NAME) TATOOED ON YOUR FOREHEAD?

bluettes

Feb 28, 2021, 3:56:05 PM2/28/21
Post the links if you have any cool ones to share!

studio

Feb 28, 2021, 11:18:09 PM2/28/21
This is one all former World Band members would like:

https://youtu.be/0H1Uuue-5HM