God is not the author of confusion.

No One Special

Jul 2, 2021, 7:10:39 PM7/2/21
God is not the author of confusion. He is not going to say one thing, and mean another.

Therefore, when God said that His tithe was to be the seed of the land; the fruit of the tree; every tenth animal to pass under the rod, i.e agriculture, He did not mean that His tithe was to be money. He named agricultural crops, flocks, and herds as His tithe in Leviticus for a reason...

...He wanted agricultural crops, flocks, and herds to be tithed.

It is nothing short of deceit to teach that God's commanded tithe is a tenth of man's money, when the Scriptures say God's commanded tithe is to be agricultural crops, flocks, and herds.

Let's stay true to the word of God.

yourdaddy

Jul 2, 2021, 9:37:11 PM7/2/21
WORRY ABOUT WHAT YOU DO!

David B

Jul 3, 2021, 1:17:25 PM7/3/21
He also told this parable to some who trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and treated others with contempt: “Two men went up into the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. The Pharisee, standing by himself, prayed thus: ‘God, I thank you that I am not like other men, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even like this tax collector. I fast twice a week; I give tithes of all that I get.’ But the tax collector, standing far off, would not even lift up his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, ‘God, be merciful to me, a sinner!’ I tell you, this man went down to his house justified, rather than the other. For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, but the one who humbles himself will be exalted.”

And if you had known what this means, ‘I desire mercy, and not sacrifice,’ you would not have condemned the guiltless.

yourdaddy

Jul 3, 2021, 1:25:55 PM7/3/21
On Saturday, July 3, 2021 at 1:17:25 PM UTC-4, David B wrote:
> He also told this parable to some who trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and treated others with contempt: “Two men went up into the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. The Pharisee, standing by himself, prayed thus: ‘God, I thank you that I am not like other men, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even like this tax collector. I fast twice a week; I give tithes of all that I get.’ But the tax collector, standing far off, would not even lift up his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, ‘God, be merciful to me, a sinner!’ I tell you, this man went down to his house justified, rather than the other. For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, but the one who humbles himself will be exalted.”
>
> And if you had known what this means, ‘I desire mercy, and not sacrifice,’ you would not have condemned the guiltless.
I TITHE MORE THAN YOU, IM BETTER THAN YOU! LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO,,,,,,, LIKE THAT?

yourdaddy

Jul 3, 2021, 1:28:05 PM7/3/21
On Saturday, July 3, 2021 at 1:17:25 PM UTC-4, David B wrote:
> He also told this parable to some who trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and treated others with contempt: “Two men went up into the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. The Pharisee, standing by himself, prayed thus: ‘God, I thank you that I am not like other men, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even like this tax collector. I fast twice a week; I give tithes of all that I get.’ But the tax collector, standing far off, would not even lift up his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, ‘God, be merciful to me, a sinner!’ I tell you, this man went down to his house justified, rather than the other. For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, but the one who humbles himself will be exalted.”
>
> And if you had known what this means, ‘I desire mercy, and not sacrifice,’ you would not have condemned the guiltless.
DIDNT JESUS DIE FOR OUR SINS, PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE, WE ARE COVERED. SO DAMN CONFUSING!

yourdaddy

Jul 3, 2021, 1:32:38 PM7/3/21
AS DOC SAID ABOUT HIS UNCLE, IF GOD WANTED US TO UNDERSTAND AND FOLLOW THE BIBLE WHY DIDNT HE WRITE IT SO YOU COULD!

cowman

Jul 4, 2021, 6:37:04 AM7/4/21
bible is most transcribed and most published book of all times in all edges of world.
Every language have privilege to understand and learn if he want to learn how to properly tithing God .
Only difference between real books which could give you knowlage and bible is fact that they was unacsessible to public domain.
They stay in secrecy ,writen on languages which is dead or long time not in public use because civilisations where they was writen is long time ago in dust.
So sign is here but meaning is somwhere else in unacsessibilty.

yourdaddy

Jul 4, 2021, 8:36:55 AM7/4/21
FIRST BOOK WRITTEN, FIRST BOOK PRINTED

Dennis Ray Wingo

Jul 5, 2021, 1:38:30 PM7/5/21
That is a specious rendering of the word, as it is clear in Jesus time, when he blessed the woman who put in a "mite" which is a coin, into the offerings at the temple.

I would suggest a different tact. We are ALL, who are the called, ministers before God. The Apostle Peter called us "a lively priesthood". Martin Luther and John Calvin both revived these forgotten terms in the reformation, that all of us who are the called according to his election are ministers before God. Since God did not require the lesser Levites to tithe to the greater, then we are not under the demand for all of the tithes. Additionally, when Paul wrote that God gave "some Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists and Pastor-teachers for the completion of the saints" it was to the "work of ministry" not to the "work of the ministry".

That has a far firmer, in my opinion, basis in scripture than your contention.

yourdaddy

Jul 5, 2021, 2:08:57 PM7/5/21
DELETE COMPLETION AND OVERTYPE PERFECTION OF THE SAINTS!!!!!

yourdaddy

Jul 5, 2021, 2:11:12 PM7/5/21
On Monday, July 5, 2021 at 1:38:30 PM UTC-4, wingo...@gmail.com wrote:
THE LEVITES WERE CARETAKERS OF THE TEMPLE, OF COURSE THEY DIDNT HAVE TO TITHE.

yourdaddy

Jul 5, 2021, 2:14:02 PM7/5/21
The Levites were Israelites from the tribe of Levi . This tribe was chosen by God to care for the temple and guide the people in worshiping God. The temple priests were all descendants of Aaron, who was a Levite.

David B

Jul 5, 2021, 6:34:56 PM7/5/21
"But you must not be called 'Teacher.' You are all equal as brothers and sisters. You have only one Teacher. And don't call anyone on earth 'Father.' You have one Father. He is in heaven. And you should not be called 'Guide.' You have only one Guide, the Messiah. Whoever serves you like a servant is the greatest among you."

yourdaddy

Jul 5, 2021, 7:06:01 PM7/5/21
HEY, THE JEWS ARE WAITING FOR THEIR MESSIAH, MR ANTICHRIST, THEREFORE THE FIRST 3.5 YRS HE WILL DO ISRAEL'S AND OUR BIDDING AS WE COOPERATE WITH HIM FULLY. THUS THE REST OF THE WORLD, THE ARABS, CHINKS, RUSKIES, KRAUTS AND AFRICANS WILL HATE US AND THE JEWS AND WILL DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

rpbc

Jul 5, 2021, 9:49:11 PM7/5/21
rpbc: About the woman who put in the mite, the widow's mite... specious rendering... isn't the word translated 'threw' in the mite, as in being spiteful...? Threw it in is center context, not specious at all. Oh, never mind... it remains Scott used tithing...

No One Special

Jul 6, 2021, 12:01:11 PM7/6/21
>> FACTS...

The widow wasn't included in the Bible to tell believers to give their last cent to a corrupt religious system.

THE WIDOW'S MITE...

Melissa says...

"And according to you [Anthony], Jesus did not commend the widow who gave two mites for giving all she had to live on, for she gave it grudgingly."

Melissa claims that Jesus "commended" the widow for her giving.

>>> Answer...

No, He didn't "commend her;" Jesus said ONE THING ABOUT HER; "For all these have of their abundance cast in unto the offerings of God: but she of her penury (extreme poverty; destitution) hath cast in all the living that she had."

The widow is NOT an example of "giving to be followed," Jesus did NOT "commend her." You are claiming the Jesus "commended her" in a false attempt to say that we as Christians should give as she did. Your claim in nonsense.

Jesus said NOTHING about her that was "commending her" AS YOU FALSELY CLAIM. God does NOT tell us to give everything we have to live on and then go and die; LIARS AND THIEVES TELL PEOPLE THAT.

Show me chapter and verse were IN FACT Jesus was commending her?? YOU CAN'T, BECAUSE JESUS DIDN'T!

Her story is a story of a poor widow women being ROBBED AND ABUSED by people LIKE YOU!

Jesus DID SAY...

"43 And he called unto him his disciples, and saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That this poor widow hath cast more in, than all they which have cast into the treasury:

44 For all they did cast in of their abundance; but she of her want did cast in all that she had, even all her living."

>> YES, SHE GAVE MORE, and was being ROBBED by doing so!

Jesus DID NOT "commend her for giving," rather Jesus CONDEMNED the Scribes for stealing from her. READ THE CONTEXT...

>> THIS IS THE CONTEXT...

Mark 12;

"38 And he said unto them in his doctrine, Beware of the scribes, which love to go in long clothing, and love salutations in the marketplaces,

39 And the chief seats in the synagogues, and the uppermost rooms at feasts:

40 Which devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayers: these shall receive greater damnation."

AND, JESUS SAID THIS IN THE CONTEXT OF CONDEMNING THE SCRIBES...

Mark 12;

"41 And Jesus sat over against the treasury, and beheld how the people cast money into the treasury: and many that were rich cast in much.

42 And there came a certain poor widow, and she threw in two mites, which make a farthing.

43 And he called unto him his disciples, and saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That this poor widow hath cast more in, than all they which have cast into the treasury:

44 For all they did cast in of their abundance; but she of her want did cast in all that she had, even all her living."

RE: "the widow who gave two mites for giving all she had to live on, for she gave it grudgingly. "

>> NOTICE THE GREEK WORD IN THIS VERSE TRANSLATED "threw"...

Mark 12;

"42 And there came a certain poor widow, and she threw in two mites, which make a farthing."

>> LOOK CLOSELY...

Greek: ßa´???
Transliteration: ballo
Pronunciation: bal'-lo
Definition: A primary verb; to throw (in various applications more or less violent or intense): - arise cast (out) X dung lay lie pour put (up) send strike throw (down) thrust. Compare G4496 .
KJV Usage: cast (86x), put (13x), thrust (5x), cast out (4x), lay (3x), lie (2x), misc (12x).
Occurs: 128
In verses: 107

>> LOOK CLOSELY...

"in various applications more or less VIOLENT or INTENSE"

>> How many people do you know who are "giving cheerfully to be commended" and because they are doing so, giving freely, throw money in the collection plate VIOLENTLY AND INTENSELY? Also, see words as "strike" "throw" "cast (out)" "throw (down)", these words are descriptive of "ballo." There is nothing positive about the word "ballo" as used in the context of the widow's mite.

The widow gave her last two mites and then WENT HOME TO DIE; God does NOT calls us to give our last penny and then go home and of suffer in starvation and want.

The story of the widow women is a story of thievery, legalistic works and a corrupt religious institution and system stealing from deceived gullible people.

>> The Widow's mite; a story of giving or a scene of robbery?

The account is not one that is promoting generous giving...it's a demonstration of a robbery in progress much the same as you see today by false prosperity ministers and greedy ministries.

Look at the context; it was the day before Jesus was at the Temple chastising the scribes and Pharisees. In Mark 11:17 He says they had made the House of Prayer a den of thieves.

He leaves that day and comes back the next. This time, He is warning the crowd to beware of those corrupt leaders. He ends His warning telling the crowd that the scribes and Pharisees rob widow's houses.

Then, He sits against the wall facing the Treasury Boxes. The widow being mentioned next is no coincidence. She is there as a demonstration of how widow's houses are being forcibly taken from them.

Notice her actions. She casts the mites in the Treasury. She does not drop them...she throws them in. The Greek word that the word "cast" was translated from is the word "ballo". It is defined as an action of throwing with some degree of force and disgust. The Lexicons compare it to casting away the contents of a chamber pot (a small toilet used in a bedroom).

This widow was obviously not pleased that all she had to live on was going to the Temple...more than likely by demand, as the context seems to imply.

Jesus statement was not a statement of gladness. It was a statement of sorrow. He was still angry when He left the Temple, telling the Apostles that the Temple, though beautiful on the inside, would one day be destroyed.

It really makes no sense to say Jesus was praising the Widow for generous giving...she was giving into a corrupt Temple system governed by thieves. It was a scene of robbery, not holy giving.

No One Special

Jul 6, 2021, 12:02:39 PM7/6/21
>>> The Facts; Clear and Concise on tithing....

> 1. Jesus stated that tithing that God had commanded was a matter of the Law of Moses, The Torah - Matthew 23:23.

>> Legalism...

When you tell someone that God's commanded tithing is of the Law of Moses, "the law," many will inevitably say something like "that's legalism, we don't tithe legalistically." They may also add "we tithe under grace."

The word of God makes it clear that God's commanded tithe was in fact of the law, a matter of the law, not a matter of grace, and is indeed therefore legalism;

AS LAW, THE LAW OF MOSES...

> Jesus explained it...

> ref. Matthew 23:23 - "Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone."

> Hebrews confirmed it...

> ref. Hebrews 7:5 "And verily they that are of the sons of Levi, who receive the office of the priesthood, have a commandment to take tithes of the people according to the law, that is, of their brethren, though they come out of the loins of Abraham:"

> Malachi instructed it...

> ref. Malachi 4:4 - "Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments."

> Levicus established it (the tithe is introduced as Law)...

> ref. Levicus 27:30–34 "Every tithe of the land, whether of the seed of the land or of the fruit of the trees, is the Lord’s; it is holy to the Lord. If a man wishes to redeem some of his tithe, he shall add a fifth to it. And every tithe of herds and flocks, every tenth animal of all that pass under the herdsman’s staff, shall be holy to the Lord. One shall not differentiate between good or bad, neither shall he make a substitute for it; and if he does substitute for it, then both it and the substitute shall be holy; it shall not be redeemed.”

>> A question you can ask yourself or your tithing friend is this...

Can you show me any scripture...EVEN ONE...outside of the law (the Law of Moses), or scripture referring to the law, instructing a Christian to tithe?

Where is tithing instructed or commanded NON-legalistically OUTSIDE of the law or OUTSIDE of scripture referring to the Law? Please provide chapter and verse clearly, and in proper context, stating that God has done so.

> 2. Jesus did not state that tithing was a matter of Adam, Cain, Abel, Abraham or Jacob; NONE of them are ever cited in God's Word as examples of tithing to be followed.

> 3.The Law of Moses, The Torah, is described by the writer of The Book of Hebrews in Hebrews 7:18 clearly as...

- Weak,
- Unprofitable,
- Annulled.

> 4. Malachi 3:6-10 was written pursuant to the Law of Moses, The Torah, of which the Children of Israel were under and subject to at the time of it's writing - Malachi 4:4, and Malachi was addressing the corrupt Priests of the day, Malachi 2:1

> 5. The Law of Moses, the Torah, where God instructed tithing originates from, has been annulled, and even as much of the moral principles of the Law are now part of the New Testament, nowhere in the New Testament did God transfer any instructions to tithe to anyone, to neither Jew or Gentile.

> 6. Tithing is not advised, suggested or commanded for any Christian living under the New Testament. God instructed tithing has nothing to do with New Testament Christianity.

> 7. If you have been told that you, as a Christian, must or should be tithing, YOU HAVE BEEN LIED TO. Don't believe the lie...

2 Timothy 4:3 - "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they draw to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto myths."

Titus 1:10-11 - "For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision: WHO's MOUTHS MUST BE STOPPED, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for FILTHY LUCRE'S SAKE."

> 8. Christians are instructed to be free will cheerful givers as God leads, not tithers in any way shape or form.

>>> A Tither's Checklist...

Be sure to check the Tither's Checklist before paying your "tithe." Make sure it complies with The Law of Moses, the Word of God, where God established commanded tithing.

Concerning your tithe;

1. Comes from the Promise Land. Lev. 27:30, 32, Neh. 10:37.

2. Is fruits, vegetables and clean livestock. Lev. 27:30, 32, Num. 18:27, Num. 18:28, Deut 12:17, Deut. 14:22, Deut. 14:23, Deut. 24:21, Deut. 26:12, 2 Chron. 31:5, 2 Chron. 31:6, Neh. 10:37, Neh. 13:5, Mal. 3:10, Matt. 23:23, Luke 11:42.

3. Is paid to a Levite. Numbers 18:21-24.

4. Is three tithes totaling about 23 1/3%. Tithe one; Leviticus 27:30-33, Tithe two; Deuteronomy 14:22-27, Tithe three; Deuteronomy 14:28-29.

5. You live on the Promise Land while you pay the tithe. Deuteronomy 12:10.

6. You are not a Gentile. Leviticus 27:30-34; Psalms 147:19-20.

7. You are a physical descendant of Abraham and Sarah, and of Issac, Jacob/Israel living under the law of Moses. Psalms 147:19-20.

8. If temporarily converted to money, is not paid in the form of money, and you buy what you want to buy with the money. Deuteronomy 14:22-27.

9. The money is converted to wine, strong drink, food, and what ever you desire to buy with the money that you share with a Levite and his family at the feast where God has placed His name on the Promise Land. Deuteronomy 14:22-27.

10. Your pastor can prove he is authorized to receive a tithe, and that he personally owns the tithe, and that it is his inheritance, and it has been taken from the Levites and given to him. Numbers 18:21-24.

11. You tithe because you are living under the Law of Moses, and not the New Testament. Numbers 18:21, Acts 15:24, Malachi 4:4

12. Your pastor is claiming you must pay tithes because Abraham did, Jacob said he would, or your pastor said so, when God has NOT said so. Ezekiel 22:28, Lamentations 3:37.

>>> Does this sound like the "tithe" your pastor is telling you that you must pay him every Sunday? NO? ...THEN DON'T PAY IT; you're being robbed by thieves who God has NOT given the right to take tithes from anyone.

yourdaddy

Jul 6, 2021, 1:31:23 PM7/6/21
yup just mailed out my tithe check today, thanks for the reminder moron.

yourdaddy

Jul 6, 2021, 1:35:32 PM7/6/21
just like you all didnt listen to doc, or me or todd or even rpvd. aint that many goin!

David B

Jul 7, 2021, 6:03:26 AM7/7/21
On Tuesday, July 6, 2021 at 12:35:32 PM UTC-5, yourdaddy wrote:
> just like you all didnt listen to doc, or me or todd or even rpvd. aint that many goin!

It's not your Body or your Blood
It's not your Table
It's not your Church
It's not your Invitation

You are the servant
You are not the Master
You don't get to assemble the guest list

You were to be appointed an ambassador of the Good News,
not a bouncer at the door of the Club of Heaven

yourdaddy

Jul 7, 2021, 8:04:27 AM7/7/21
ESPECIALLY BOX DUDE!

yourdaddy

Jul 7, 2021, 8:05:39 AM7/7/21
NO GAYS IN HEAVEN OR AFTER ARMEGEDDON SORRY FAG.

David B

Jul 7, 2021, 8:13:17 AM7/7/21
What will you do on that day when you finally realize just how wrong you are?

yourdaddy

Jul 7, 2021, 11:51:12 AM7/7/21
lmao, that question goes to you fanook. your in for the endless eternal butt fuck of your sorry ass soul. but hey you can keep mr antichrist company he will be gay just like you!

yourdaddy

Jul 7, 2021, 11:56:30 AM7/7/21
no athiests, no jesus unbelievers, no gays, no untithers, no mrs satan, no leaky asshole fags like david who has to wear tampons everyday. you would have to denounce your gayness to jesus for any hope at all. your doomed!

yourdaddy

Jul 7, 2021, 11:59:10 AM7/7/21
its funny how gays and trannies think they are normal, just big psychological brain issues.

David B

Jul 7, 2021, 1:19:39 PM7/7/21
The fact that you cannot conceive that you could be wrong is very telling. Seek professional counseling. The issue is related to ego, the very sense-of-self. Some people have such a fragile ego, such brittle self-esteem, such a weak "psychological constitution," that admitting they made a mistake or that they were wrong is fundamentally too threatening for their egos to tolerate. Accepting they were wrong, absorbing that reality, would be so psychologically shattering, their defense mechanisms do something remarkable to avoid doing so — they literally distort their perception of reality to make it (reality) less threatening. Their defense mechanisms protect their fragile ego by changing the very facts in their mind, so they are no longer wrong or culpable.

yourdaddy

Jul 7, 2021, 1:34:56 PM7/7/21
im not wrong! satan butt fucking in teeth knshing pain for eternity,, enjoy

David B

Jul 7, 2021, 1:39:22 PM7/7/21
But what are you going to do or say when you are finally confronted with the fact that you are?

yourdaddy

Jul 7, 2021, 4:00:31 PM7/7/21
i think it is you who better look into the words in the book! and wakeup!

David B

Jul 7, 2021, 4:31:21 PM7/7/21
Again I'll say,

yourdaddy

Jul 7, 2021, 7:54:28 PM7/7/21
dont be surprised when kermit gives you a ride.

yourdaddy

Jul 8, 2021, 10:25:16 AM7/8/21
you can butt fuck all you want in hell

David B

Jul 8, 2021, 1:05:41 PM7/8/21
On Thursday, July 8, 2021 at 9:25:16 AM UTC-5, yourdaddy wrote:
> you can butt fuck all you want in hell

You seem to be obsessed with false accusations against someone whom you've never met, nor know anything of. This type of behavior is seen in the repeated need to accuse another of that which they, themselves, are guilty. Please go troll for sexual partners with someone else. I'm not interested.

No One Special

Jul 8, 2021, 8:08:32 PM7/8/21
On Thursday, July 8, 2021 at 10:05:41 AM UTC-7, David B wrote:
> You seem to be obsessed with false accusations against someone whom you've never met, nor know anything of. This type of behavior is seen in the repeated need to accuse another of that which they, themselves, are guilty. Please go troll for sexual partners with someone else. I'm not interested.

Little minded timmy's last job was cleaning dog piss off of parking meter polls. What more could one expect from him besides idiocy?

yourdaddy

Jul 9, 2021, 1:41:25 AM7/9/21
i was promoted to wiping cum from your fatass hole dont you remember toddly?

yourdaddy

Jul 9, 2021, 3:11:42 PM7/9/21