Zechariah 4 : 6

bluettes

Jan 19, 2021, 2:34:58 PMJan 19
Zechariah 4 : 6

Papillon

Jan 19, 2021, 5:15:41 PMJan 19
On Tuesday, January 19, 2021 at 11:34:58 AM UTC-8, bluettes wrote:
> Zechariah 4 : 6

And thank goodness for that fact.

Papillon

Jan 26, 2021, 2:54:38 AMJan 26
I always felt Isaiah 50:10-11 conveyed this same idea quite well.

geraldkrug

Jan 26, 2021, 11:05:59 PMJan 26
nigger, you should have thought of that before angering MY holy spirit.

geraldkrug

Jan 30, 2021, 10:06:01 PMJan 30
Nigger you act like a child that thinks it's toys never break and never get too filthy dirty to clean.

Papillon

Feb 4, 2021, 2:38:39 AMFeb 4
On Saturday, January 30, 2021 at 7:06:01 PM UTC-8, geraldkrug wrote:
> Nigger you act like a child that thinks it's toys never break and never get too filthy dirty to clean.

I have to tell you, Gerald, that is absolutely brilliant.