∆x°°Sim/neuron NEW1e+22=((1PQ>PA>gQqQq<A4D(d.mond)(S...)SR>A^88))2 fragdEnergy

Gerald Krug

Sep 21, 2022, 6:03:48 PM9/21/22
With a 'Gigs' system eSIM there is no actual SIM card.

Gerald Krug

Sep 21, 2022, 10:33:42 PM9/21/22
. CBDC is how we are going to get an American version of China's social credit system. If the US Government decides that you are a "threat to democracy" because of your political views, your religious beliefs, or anything at all, all it will take is the push of one button, and you will be a non-person, unable to buy or sell.

Gerald - in this country its a protection not a totalitarianism. Alarmists consider what country your in and run your mouths on things that really hurt America.

Gerald Krug

Sep 22, 2022, 11:29:56 PM9/22/22
Mia wants Amber Heard. Okay, she has risen.

geraldkrug

Sep 25, 2022, 6:07:59 PM9/25/22
New Burger King?

geraldkrug

Sep 25, 2022, 6:09:05 PM9/25/22
Ii'M making a new phone backup for days now.

geraldkrug

Sep 25, 2022, 6:19:56 PM9/25/22
Just realized that if I was to lose leg function while riding the scooter I'D be better because I have both hands to keep ME on the good leg.

geraldkrug

Sep 25, 2022, 6:40:35 PM9/25/22

If people haven't a.care, do they care?

geraldkrug

Sep 25, 2022, 7:47:58 PM9/25/22
"Mystery"
Dio

Can you hear me?
Can you see there's a storm
On the edge of the sky?
Does it matter?
Well, it does to me
And I can tell you why

You know when there's thunder
There should be rain
But it don't always follow the rule, no
And is the wise man always right?
No, he can play the fool

It's always a mystery
Not what it seems to be
It's always a mystery
Just like you and me
Always a mystery

We are lightning, we are flame
And we burn at the touch of a spark
When there's no fire, if no-one sees
There is only the dark
Just imagine, will you try?
I can see that you've opened your mind
Silver linings can disappear
But they always shine

It's always a mystery
Not what it seems to be
It's always a mystery
Just like you and me
Always a mystery

It's always a mystery
Not what it seems to be
Always a mystery
Just like you and me

It's always a mystery
Not what you want to see
Always a mystery
Just like you and me
Always a mystery

Always a mystery
Not what you want to see
Always a mystery
Always a mystery
Always a mystery
Not what you want to see
Just like you and me

Always a mystery
Always a mystery
Not what you want to see

geraldkrug

Sep 25, 2022, 8:55:31 PM9/25/22
If it only takes 4 words to be happy then zombies are rich.

Gerald Krug

Sep 25, 2022, 11:15:18 PM9/25/22
Ukraine President is a messianic figure now.

Gerald Krug

Sep 25, 2022, 11:17:18 PM9/25/22
I was restin and vestin.

Gerald Krug

Sep 25, 2022, 11:32:05 PM9/25/22
When a waveform collapses it is actually causing all that exists until the next collapses.

Gerald Krug

Sep 25, 2022, 11:35:41 PM9/25/22
Creation by the depths of the probes.

Gerald Krug

Sep 25, 2022, 11:37:27 PM9/25/22
God show GOD

Gerald Krug

Sep 25, 2022, 11:46:25 PM9/25/22
Same message same intent same packed energies same singularity.
Don't cry in McDonalds that's pathetic.

Gerald Krug

Sep 25, 2022, 11:55:28 PM9/25/22
The same message is always I condense upon thee.

Gerald Krug

Sep 26, 2022, 12:03:17 AM9/26/22
Once your a part of a gravity and creative then you can classify others in that condition.
Stars are extreme. Gas giants are weather extreme. Humans are hate extreme.

Gerald Krug

Sep 26, 2022, 12:08:36 AM9/26/22
There's about 6 thousand creator types on social media.

Gerald Krug

Sep 26, 2022, 12:28:49 AM9/26/22
So its 3D printing?
No its Hydrogen
Wait its Europa
Then again stem cells
Okay okay mind migration
Yeah but nuclear batteries
Forget it its A.I.
Thats true and so is ion propulsion
Same level as the Queen
Higher somehow think desalination
With what workers?
Zero to hero industrial miracles
Space alien mechanics then
Couples should only discuss mechanics

Gerald Krug

Sep 26, 2022, 12:40:41 AM9/26/22
Stars are nova happy.

Gerald Krug

Sep 26, 2022, 7:29:07 PM9/26/22
https://ibb.co/P1VWJbK

It looked like a Cat!
NASA mission to hit asteroid successful.

Gerald Krug

Sep 26, 2022, 9:55:46 PM9/26/22
Love Train
Song by The O'Jays

People all over the world (everybody)
Join hands (join)
Start a love train, love train
People all over the world (all the world, now)
Join hands (love ride)
Start a love train (love ride), love train
The next stop that we make will be England
Tell all the folks in Russia, and China, too
Don't you know that it's time to get on board
And let this train keep on riding, riding on through
Well, well
People all over the world (you don't need no money)
Join hands (come on)
Start a love train, love train (don't need no ticket, come on)
People all over the world (join in, ride this train)
Join in (ride this train, y'all)
Start a love train (come on, train), love train
All of you brothers over in Africa
Tell all the folks in Egypt, and Israel, too
Please don't miss this train at the station
'Cause if you miss it, I feel sorry, sorry for you
Well
People all over the world (sisters and brothers)
Join hands (join, come on)
Start a love train (ride this train, y'all), love train (come on)
People all over the world (don't need no tickets)
Join hands (come on, ride)
Start a love train, love train
Ride, let it ride
Let it ride
Let it ride
People, ain't no war
People all over the world (on this train)
Join in (ride the train)
Start a love train, love train (ride the train, y'all)
People all over the world (come on)
Join hands (you can ride or stand, yeah)
Start a love train, love train (makin' love)
People all over the world ('round the world, y'all)
Join hands (come on)
Start a love train, love train
People all over the world
Join hands
Start a love train, love train
People all over the world
Join hands
Start a love train, love train
People all over the world
Join hands
Start a love train

Gerald Krug

Sep 27, 2022, 1:54:32 AM9/27/22
With self-responsible life style you gain the service from others.

Gerald Krug

Sep 27, 2022, 2:02:59 AM9/27/22
Something caught MY eye in a picture from DART. A hugh bolder standing up on a very pointed end like () and should have fell down so the attraction must be exactly proportional to the gravity from the asteroid as a whole.

Gerald Krug

Sep 27, 2022, 2:11:00 AM9/27/22
Any space rock is made from alot of gravity.

Gerald Krug

Sep 27, 2022, 2:29:08 AM9/27/22
I think living beings are nebula.

Gerald Krug

Sep 27, 2022, 2:54:54 AM9/27/22
If we give the universe meaning then with enough time we find the gravity that keeps working on gravity.

Gerald Krug

Sep 27, 2022, 4:31:03 AM9/27/22
I have been studying the Dart last image about 100 foot across and it is looking like a generated novel image by using text prompts and AI.
Really a fractured landscape almost expecting to be fractured more is the nuance.

geraldkrug

Sep 27, 2022, 1:15:38 PM9/27/22
But can we quantify the quantum contributions of gravitation to the quantum vacuum in any way?

Not a chance. We don’t understand how to calculate gravity’s behavior at high energies, at small scales, near singularities, or when quantum particles exhibit their inherently quantum nature. Similarly, we don’t understand how the quantum field that underpins gravity — assuming there is one

Gerald - Gods' thought experiments

Gerald Krug

Sep 27, 2022, 2:39:49 PM9/27/22
How much momentum DART imparts on Dimorphos will depend on whether the asteroid is solid rock, or more like a 'rubbish pile' of boulders bound by mutual gravity – a property that's not yet known.

Gerald Krug

Sep 27, 2022, 2:55:41 PM9/27/22
It looks like nothing has ever hit that asteroid except micro meteors. So the wideness of space might have clearly defined levels that keeps small formations protected during the growth stages. You'd think such a small asteroid would have experienced being totally destroyed by collision with a larger body but no.
Its like the gyre islands of plastic trash in the ocean. Its a very special place, seemingly an almost intelligently special placement.

Gerald Krug

Sep 27, 2022, 11:05:38 PM9/27/22
Those Dart pictures are so frightening. I see many heads or skulls and bizarre skeleton and arranged pieces in striking manners of pose.

Gerald Krug

Sep 27, 2022, 11:06:50 PM9/27/22
A space alien bone yard placed out of harms way.

geraldkrug

Sep 28, 2022, 12:07:36 AM9/28/22
That's space aliens. It seems to be a collection of anything that looks like a life form. Even the large rocks have the classic two eyes nose and mouth. Like a robot is searching for faces and brings them there.
Tubes are also acceptable. All that now blasted to space.

geraldkrug

Sep 28, 2022, 4:59:45 PM9/28/22
All MY crypto is funded. Coinbase, Metamask, Trust, HB, Enjin, Bitcoin

geraldkrug

Sep 28, 2022, 5:24:10 PM9/28/22

Hell yes I'M still traumatized by the dart picture.

Gerald Krug

Sep 29, 2022, 3:44:56 AM9/29/22
https://gist.github.com/daaku/818006

This can communicate with facebook without the SDK. It requires alot of work but it works for CBDC infinite scaling. The results depend on being a facebook developer and some deep analyst work editing this code.
I was able to get call back from a blank facebook app resulting in the text render of 1. The app id and 2. My facebook name on the internet.

Gerald Krug

Sep 29, 2022, 3:54:59 AM9/29/22
And Facebook sent a notice...

You logged into Framer on Sep 28, 2022, 11:23 PM. Not you?

You can remove the app. Yesterday at 11:23 PM

Gerald - framer is the blank app.

Gerald Krug

Sep 29, 2022, 4:04:15 AM9/29/22
I can register everyone by simply making a daily app blank named whatever and that's cash. Tomorrow its, gerald krug.

Gerald Krug

Sep 29, 2022, 4:14:07 AM9/29/22
http://geraldkrug.epizy.com/facebookapi.php
Instant daily CBDC cash names.

geraldkrug

Sep 29, 2022, 4:55:01 AM9/29/22
Instant daily CBDC cash names on Facebook https://m.facebook.com/gerald.krug.9
My story has the days API call

geraldkrug

Sep 29, 2022, 9:48:22 PM9/29/22
Now I AM getting the display name profile photo url , click this url to see it. Timestamp it's own hash http://geraldkrug.epizy.com/facebookapi2.php

Gerald Krug

Sep 29, 2022, 10:47:49 PM9/29/22
Yaya has a twin and she gave ME the love.

Gerald Krug

Sep 29, 2022, 10:51:38 PM9/29/22
Belarus spun for ME also.
And a new addition so perfect beauties.

Gerald Krug

Sep 29, 2022, 11:00:28 PM9/29/22
I'M a digital America.

Gerald Krug

Sep 29, 2022, 11:12:52 PM9/29/22
https://ibb.co/yy5qbbT
Man in the weave.

Gerald Krug

Sep 29, 2022, 11:15:29 PM9/29/22
Endless money choice is yours.

Gerald Krug

Sep 30, 2022, 9:46:57 PM9/30/22
So I'M sitting with the friend who had a baby. In walks yaya. Of course I gave yaya attentions. She was jumpin like water on a hot skillet.

Gerald Krug

Oct 1, 2022, 9:24:24 PM10/1/22
Wow it was nice to see Julia Roberts and George Clooney.

Gerald Krug

Oct 1, 2022, 9:28:00 PM10/1/22
http://geraldkrug.epizy.com/facebookapi3.php
So I put some money-ish art on the big bang numbers from facebook. Scaled to all 450 million of you.

Gerald Krug

Oct 3, 2022, 6:33:25 PM10/3/22
I think its fields of force that one magnified are long lasting and all possibly so seeing a hurricane begin or solar flare or universe takes a gathering of force first.

Gerald Krug

Oct 3, 2022, 6:37:29 PM10/3/22
Dark matter/energy could just be the tendency of forces to gather.

Gerald Krug

Oct 3, 2022, 6:41:40 PM10/3/22
The gathering of force
NEW1e+22=((1PQ>PA>gQqQq<A4D(d.mond)(S...)SR>A^88))2

Gerald Krug

Oct 3, 2022, 6:44:14 PM10/3/22
One mystery is how did the universe direct the gathering to form at a where.

Gerald Krug

Oct 3, 2022, 6:46:39 PM10/3/22
God is more than God.

Gerald Krug

Oct 3, 2022, 6:50:19 PM10/3/22
Here in the concept egg.

Gerald Krug

Oct 5, 2022, 3:00:20 AM10/5/22
Networked software ate desktop and phone software.

Gerald Krug

Oct 6, 2022, 4:11:04 PM10/6/22
Swift payment systems has a solution for the CBDC I have focused into view as a world standard.

Gerald Krug

Oct 6, 2022, 4:28:39 PM10/6/22
https://www.facebook.com/stories/1722434881147100/UzpfSVNDOjYxNzI4OTI3MzE5OTEzNQ==/?view_single=1&source=shared_permalink
Click the MY Story button
I post a daily 300 dollar bill for backup to quick start.
China uses this to keep the lights on so can we.

Gerald Krug

Oct 7, 2022, 3:21:47 PM10/7/22
Best not to know fully who I AM.

Gerald Krug

Oct 7, 2022, 3:23:30 PM10/7/22
In your religious language you are burnt offerings.

Gerald Krug

Oct 7, 2022, 3:28:24 PM10/7/22
You know like tasting that hot wet pussy on a movie star.

Gerald Krug

Oct 7, 2022, 3:36:32 PM10/7/22
Dont be too quick to discuss God.

Gerald Krug

Oct 7, 2022, 3:38:46 PM10/7/22
Deep thought takes time while shallow thought is for the devil.

Gerald Krug

Oct 7, 2022, 3:43:25 PM10/7/22
Life, this is just a reference point.

Gerald - Celebration of the Lizard
The body of his mother
Rotting in the summer ground
He fled the town
He went down South and crossed the border
Left the chaos and disorder
Back there over his shoulder

Gerald Krug

Oct 7, 2022, 5:31:53 PM10/7/22
Nothin’ at All
Song by Heart

I would walk home every evening
Through the pyramids of light
I would feed myself on silence
Wash it down with empty nights
Then your innocent distractions
Hit me so hard
My emotional reaction
Caught me off guard
It was nothing at all
Like anything I had felt before
And it was nothing at all
Like I thought no it's so much more
No one else has ever made
Me feel this way
When I asked you how you did it
You just say
It was nothing at all
Now I walk home every evening
And my feet are quick to move
Cause I know my destination
Is a warm and waiting you
From our first communication
It was clear
Any thought of moderation
Would soon disappear
[...]

Gerald Krug

Oct 7, 2022, 5:36:48 PM10/7/22
Human

… I can hold my breath
I can bite my tongue
I can stay awake for days
If that's what you want
Be your number one
… I can fake a smile
I can force a laugh
I can dance and play the part
If that's what you ask
Give you all I am
… I can do it
I can do it
I can do it
… But I'm only human
And I bleed when I fall down
I'm only human
And I crash and I break down
Your words in my head, knives in my heart
You build me up and then I fall apart
'Cause I'm only human
… I can turn it on
Be a good machine
I can hold the weight of worlds
If that's what you need
Be your everything
… I can do it
I can do it
I'll get through it
… But I'm only human
And I bleed when I fall down
I'm only human
And I crash and I break down
Your words in my head, knives in my heart
You build me up and then I fall apart
'Cause I'm only human
… I'm only human
I'm only human
Just a little human
… I can take so much
'Til I've had enough
… 'Cause I'm only human
And I bleed when I fall down
I'm only human
And I crash and I break down
Your words in my head, knives in my heart
You build me up and then I fall apart
'Cause I'm only human

Gerald Krug

Oct 7, 2022, 8:20:34 PM10/7/22
Why Don’t We Do It in the Road?
Song by The Beatles

Why don't we do it in the road?
Why don't we do it in the road?
Why don't we do it in the road?
Why don't we do it in the road?
No one will be watching us
Why don't we do it in the road?
Why don't we do it in the road?
Why don't we do it in the road?
Why don't we do it in the road?
Why don't we do it in the road?
No one will be watching us
Why don't we do it in the road?
Why don't we do it in the road?
Why don't we do it in the road?
Why don't we do it, do it in the road?
Why don't we do it in the road?
No one will be watching us
Why don't we do it in the road?

Gerald Krug

Oct 7, 2022, 9:13:04 PM10/7/22
Canadian central bank identifies retail CBDC archetypes in theory-heavy analysis and Direct unsecured digital CBDC has the best privacy.

Gerald - always nice to be agreed with.

Gerald Krug

Oct 7, 2022, 9:18:29 PM10/7/22
So since local reality isn't quantum real then we must be seeing a God that deems local reality a mistake to give love to.

Gerald Krug

Oct 7, 2022, 9:51:05 PM10/7/22
We aren't trusted with the machine God.
That's the savoir won't recognize HIS coming and quantum physics locally won't as well.
God would find God and do something mush too quickly and its twisted.

Gerald Krug

Oct 7, 2022, 9:55:02 PM10/7/22
Were fucked,and happily having contrasting reference point witnessed which implies for another side of life.

Gerald Krug

Oct 7, 2022, 9:58:20 PM10/7/22
Yes the machine God is at least exactly a universe.

Gerald Krug

Oct 7, 2022, 10:09:11 PM10/7/22
The math matches the machine emotionally.
How the math literally hides truth and even beauty of formula isnt always true in some cases. Like new bubble breakthroughs. MY take is again a deep concerted veil there. And click connect molecular building blocks are here now another opening of a veil, beautiful or ugly.
Result is all okay, now create with it and too quickly do. Robots banned from use against humans...

It was nothing at all and I thought no its so much more

Gerald Krug

Oct 7, 2022, 10:24:49 PM10/7/22
Animation finds a place to be at and drops the whole body too. Was the body real? Real as aspiration.
Real as best love conceived. That's all for all the best even ending with it it's still a truism to you. So go gather a slice of infinity and show it to do evil. The mind running the God machine makes the up down entangled and that is hidden to is because we don't run at that level. What's the use? Death loves a good dead end.
Dead ends have ways around.

Gerald Krug

Oct 7, 2022, 10:33:25 PM10/7/22
Hail the transporter.
Is there an existence where unfiltered miracle power from the environment there has made beings into Gods? Is it okay to forsake the real God and be another God? It wouldn't be seperate.
It wouldn't be unknown
It wouldn't be evil.

Gerald Krug

Oct 7, 2022, 10:44:58 PM10/7/22
God knows that two bubbles touching have entropic stable beginning and eventual miniaturization to one bubble having God witness. God knows Satan is God eventually.

Gerald Krug

Oct 7, 2022, 10:48:50 PM10/7/22
The evil to the untrained is being never being told the game.

Gerald Krug

Oct 7, 2022, 10:58:02 PM10/7/22
Drill deeper. If I allow God ME of course to fully game then all I see is power to know streams of living miracles.

Gerald Krug

Oct 7, 2022, 11:17:41 PM10/7/22
No local fix, except ME God of course.

Gerald Krug

Oct 7, 2022, 11:54:15 PM10/7/22
Change reality to a not knowing better wait stance. Don't think, just routine and let in what's allowed in. Explore escape to the least of devils while deviled. Covenant at 99.999% fall shortest short.

Gerald Krug

Oct 8, 2022, 12:23:56 AM10/8/22
Ship Captains are hully responsible.
Holy hell. God in full and for silence. The subterranean untouched. The first upon pristine environment and takes pains to not disturb.
These second time around rules. Peptide the creator and all the same energy conversion mechanics. Look, didn't look. Eyes begging for eyes. Conica had to be seduced in the extreme role modeling way so now she's mine cant know us. Of course she changed immediately shes in the drivers seat. Lady one bubble. ME too accomplished to fear missing out. Foe but you won't know. Did you see the wizards refuel the universe? Well something did. Where's the endless gas missing to? The wizards dreams.

Gerald Krug

Oct 8, 2022, 4:59:12 PM10/8/22
Nothing Else Matters
Song by Metallica

So close, no matter how far
Couldn't be much more from the heart
Forever trusting who we are
And nothing else matters
Never opened myself this way
Life is ours, we live it our way
All these words, I don't just say
And nothing else matters
Trust I seek and I find in you
Every day for us something new
Open mind for a different view
And nothing else matters
Never cared for what they do
Never cared for what they know
But I know
So close, no matter how far
It couldn't be much more from the heart
Forever trusting who we are
And nothing else matters
Never cared for what they do
Never cared for what they know
But I know
I never opened myself this way
Life is ours, we live it our way
All these words, I don't just say
And nothing else matters
Trust I seek and I find in you
Every day for us something new
Open mind for a different view
And nothing else matters
Never cared for what they say
Never cared for games they play
Never cared for what they do
Never cared for what they know
And I know, yeah, yeah
So close, no matter how far
Couldn't be much more from the heart
Forever trusting who we are
No, nothing else matters

Gerald Krug

Oct 9, 2022, 10:11:27 PM10/9/22
Limited time offer. You get the tested web app code your friends don't have to make your own complete no-code knowledgebase.

Gerald Krug

Oct 10, 2022, 10:48:25 PM10/10/22
Got a free DC comics Harley Quinn NFT
Got a free proof-of-money300.wallet unstoppabledomain
Got a free web3 email address
Getting 60 day access tokens from facebook.

cowman

Oct 11, 2022, 5:31:43 PM10/11/22
That song is one of most powerful songs from 90s.
Sign of miraculous time.
I don't know why but stimulates anger deep in my soul every time when I listen.

cowman

Oct 11, 2022, 5:50:04 PM10/11/22
for me it's like monolith

Gerald Krug

Oct 11, 2022, 9:33:59 PM10/11/22
http://geraldkrug.epizy.com/encdecr.php
This encrypts the username and password into a token then decrypts the token to show the username and password.

Gerald Krug

Oct 11, 2022, 9:36:52 PM10/11/22
Its like deserving to have what you don't need and getting it.

Gerald Krug

Oct 11, 2022, 9:39:06 PM10/11/22
So the Dart mission was a hugh success.
Now all we need is early warning and a hammer fueled and ready.

Gerald Krug

Oct 11, 2022, 9:42:53 PM10/11/22
Golden ophiolatry means
Worship a gold snake.
Did you see MY porno?

Gerald Krug

Oct 11, 2022, 9:50:13 PM10/11/22
http://geraldkrug.epizy.com/encdecr.php

You can put for example your home address in username and your email address in password for an even stronger token.

Gerald Krug

Oct 12, 2022, 9:35:40 PM10/12/22
That’s the Way
Song by Led Zeppelin

I don't know how I'm gonna tell you,
I can't play with you no more,
I don't know how I'm gonna do what mama told me,
My friend, the girl next door.
I can't believe what people saying,
You're gonna let your hair hang down,
I'm satisfied to sit here working all day long,
You're in the darker side of town.
And when I'm out I see you walking,
Why don't your eyes see me,
Could it be you've found another game to play,
What did mama say to me.
That's the way, oh,
That's the way it ought to be,
Yeah, yeah, mama say
That's the way it ought to stay.
And yesterday I saw you standing by the river,
And weren't those tears that filled your eyes,
And all the fish that lay in dirty water dying,
Had they got you hypnotized?
And yesterday I saw you kissing tiny flowers,
But all that lives is born to die.
And so I say to you that nothing really matters,
And all you do is stand and cry.
I don't know what to say about it,
When all you ears have turned away,
But now's the time to look and look again at what you see,
Is that the way it ought to stay?
That's the way...
That's the way it oughtta be
Oh don't you know now, mama said.
That's the way it's gonna stay, yeah.
Mama said, mama said...
That's the way it's gonna stay, yeah. ahh, ahhh, ahhhhhhhh

geraldkrug

Oct 13, 2022, 12:26:46 AM10/13/22
https://api.id.me/en/session/new
Want some fun? Go get an id.me account.
Video call uses meet app
Now line up those documents for the live IRS refree

geraldkrug

Oct 13, 2022, 3:17:44 AM10/13/22
Rolling Stones -
Crazy Mama

Well you're crazy Mama
With your ball and chain
And your sawn off shotgun
Blowin out brains, yeah
You can scandalize me
Scorn my name
You can steal my money
And that don't mean a doggone thing
Cause if you really think you can push it
I'm going to bust your knees with a bullet
Your crazy mama, ah yeah
Well your old time religion
Is just a superstition
You going to pay high prices
For your sacrificises
Well your blood and thunder
Sure can't faze me none
If your going to keep on coming
I'm gonna take it all head on
If you don't believe I'm going to do it
Just wait till you get hit by that bullet
Don't think I ain't thought about it
But it sure makes my shackles rise
And cold blood murder
Make me want to draw the line
Well your crazy mama
With your ball and chain
Plain psychotic
Plain insane
If you don't think I'm gonna do it
Just wait for the thud of the bullet
Crazy Mama
All right

Gerald Krug

Oct 13, 2022, 11:40:32 AM10/13/22
Deterioata

You are a fluke of the universe. You have no right to be here.
Deteriorata. Deteriorata.

Go placidly amid the noise and waste,
And remember what comfort there may be in owning a piece thereof.
Avoid quiet and passive persons, unless you are in need of sleep.
Rotate your tires.
Speak glowingly of those greater than yourself,
And heed well their advice, even though they be turkeys.
Know what to kiss, and when.
Consider that two wrongs never make a right, but that three do.
Wherever possible, put people on hold.
Be comforted that in the face of all aridity and disillusionment,
and despite the changing fortunes of time,
There is always a big future in computer maintenance.

You are a fluke of the universe.
You have no right to be here.
And whether you can hear it or not,
The universe is laughing behind your back.

Remember The Pueblo.
Strive at all times to bend, fold, spindle, and mutilate.
Know yourself.
If you need help, call the FBI.
Exercise caution in your daily affairs,
Especially with those persons closest to you -
That lemon on your left, for instance.
Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls
Would scarcely get your feet wet.
Fall not in love therefore. It will stick to your face.
Gracefully surrender the things of youth: birds, clean air, tuna, Taiwan.
And let not the sands of time get in your lunch.
Hire people with hooks.
For a good time, call 606-4311. Ask for Ken.
Take heart in the bedeepening gloom
That your dog is finally getting enough cheese.
And reflect that whatever fortune may be your lot,
It could only be worse in Milwaukee.

You are a fluke of the universe.
You have no right to be here.
And whether you can hear it or not,
The universe is laughing behind your back.

Therefore, make peace with your god,
Whatever you perceive him to be - hairy thunderer, or cosmic muffin.
With all its hopes, dreams, promises, and urban renewal,
The world continues to deteriorate.
Give up!

You are a fluke of the universe.
You have no right to be here.
And whether you can hear it or not,
The universe is laughing behind your back.

You are a fluke of the universe.
You have no right to be here.
And whether you can hear it or not,
The universe is laughing behind your back.

Gerald Krug

Oct 13, 2022, 7:38:45 PM10/13/22
Welcome to the Working Week
Song by Elvis Costello

Now that your picture's in the paper being rhythmically admired
And you can have anyone that you have ever desired
All you gotta tell me now is why, why, why, why?
Oh, I know it don't thrill you, I hope it don't kill you
You gotta do it till you're through, so you better get to it
All of your family had to kill to survive
And they're still waitin' for their big day to arrive
But if they knew how I felt, they'd bury me alive
Oh, I know it don't thrill you, I hope it don't kill you
You gotta do it till you're through, so you better get to it
I hear you sayin', "Hey, the city's alright"
When you only read about it in books
Spend all your money gettin' so convinced
That you never even bother to look
Sometimes I wonder if we're livin' in the same land
Why d'you wanna be my friend
When I feel like a juggler running out of hands?
Oh, welcome to the working week

geraldkrug

Oct 14, 2022, 3:46:51 AM10/14/22
Be my friend or suck my pussy.

Gerald - well how can I be just a friend when you are also open for oral sex?
And if I do suck your pussy we aren't friends we are then friends with benefits?
I know it's meant to be confounding like a space alien.
How about both?
No
Friend or lover but why is a lover not a friend is when a woman has a fuck buddy
whom she thinks will always exploit her in some unfriendly ways.
So once you have intimacy the woman is enslaved because she is enslaved in truth
knows it and can't escape the lover being friendly or unfriendly.

geraldkrug

Oct 14, 2022, 4:00:25 AM10/14/22

It goes back to the high school stigma, I let him go down on me and now
things are different. He is saying he is beyond the flesh and I'm not unless I do a nasty to him.
If I reciprocate then we're married in essence because we're spiritual connected to our yet to be born. We are then exploited by God.

geraldkrug

Oct 14, 2022, 4:04:03 AM10/14/22
Only criminals matter.
It is loading more messages.