Operation Abolition: The Story of Communism in Action (1960)

Celestia S

Jun 10, 2021, 11:03:39 PMJun 10
Notice the use of disruption and smear campaigns, so prevalent today. But nowadays, they were smart enough to discredit the police as savage brutes for a few years before beginning the riots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qBASlcD5zQ

bluettes

Jun 10, 2021, 11:13:10 PMJun 10
On Thursday, June 10, 2021 at 9:03:39 PM UTC-6, Celestia S wrote:
> Notice the use of disruption and smear campaigns, so prevalent today. But nowadays, they were smart enough to discredit the police as savage brutes for a few years before beginning the riots.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qBASlcD5zQ

I'll have to watch this tomorrow, thanks Cele.

rpbc

Jun 13, 2021, 2:02:05 PMJun 13
On Thursday, June 10, 2021 at 9:03:39 PM UTC-6, Celestia S wrote:
> Notice the use of disruption and smear campaigns, so prevalent today. But nowadays, they were smart enough to discredit the police as savage brutes for a few years before beginning the riots.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qBASlcD5zQ

rpbc: Everybody should watch it. Communism... yeah, that is how it is expressed politically but it's much more that, it is a spirit manifesting, the ism is just a disguise for the unwary... they should have been executed for treason and sedition but no charges were filed, so they, the House on Unamerican Activities, wasn't serious about it... and like cancer it, that spirit, continued to grow and spread till we have the insanity of today... and look, it's that same spirit but now it's on the inside pulling levers of control, making everything inside out upside down denying common sense... absolutely insane.

rpbc

Jun 13, 2021, 2:28:58 PMJun 13
rpbc: Well, I watched the opening and she had a decent rant this morning about passes required, compared to a Hollywood TV show which requires passes, permission, which can be revoked and the person can be 'ushered' out, different from a public gathering. After the rant, where the music would normally be, she played a video with a sound track of Let's All Go Down to the River and see the Man walking on water which was very well done, nice put together video and music. She's talking something from Exodus, I gotta go so can't listen... honestly, it's so labored trying to get to a point it's more work than it's worth to find out if there is a point or not... hard to imagine it won't land on giving though. This has nothing to do with her message but she ought to lose that medusa hair do... really Melissa, get beside yourself and take an honest look, of course, maybe you have and like it.

Celestia S

Jun 13, 2021, 3:37:44 PMJun 13
What, no band? Hmmm

Celestia S

Jun 13, 2021, 3:49:15 PMJun 13
Oh, I forgot to mention the use of students as unwitting dupes to do their bidding.

rpbc

Jun 13, 2021, 3:53:11 PMJun 13
rpbc: No... no band. No audience shots either... don't pass the bag around, deposit offerings in one of two boxes as you leave. I'm not sure anyone is there, maybe a few staffers or regular volunteers. The video she played at the close was nice too... Blessed Assurance with history of the blind lady who penned it in the mid 1800s. I ended up staying doing computer stuff but didn't listen to the show, just had it on the other screen, noticed the end video and turned on the sound... was very nice.

rpbc

Jun 13, 2021, 3:59:02 PMJun 13
Cel: > What, no band? Hmmm
> Oh, I forgot to mention the use of students as unwitting dupes to do their bidding.
rpbc: Oh yeah... the students, the dupes although some have that spirit, can see it on their faces, agitators as well... but the dupes are the only one's I have any feeling for... many of them just angry at mom or dad for some reason or the other which is an opening into their being for the infection.

yourdaddy

Jun 13, 2021, 6:40:22 PMJun 13
GEN Z ISNT CALLED THE ANTICHRIST GEN FOR NOTHING!