Texas anti-mask "Freedom Defender" Wins Darwin Award at age 30

David B

Aug 28, 2021, 10:06:41 PMAug 28

yourdaddy

Aug 28, 2021, 10:37:56 PMAug 28
On Saturday, August 28, 2021 at 10:06:41 PM UTC-4, David B wrote:
> https://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-freedom-defender-caleb-wallace-dies-covid-20210829-4m7co2w6p5dkje3gh77zx6252a-story.html
NO SUCH THING AS THE DARWIN THEORY MORON!

David B

Aug 29, 2021, 9:53:19 AMAug 29
Just because you're ignorant, doesn't constitute error on my part. If you are going to use Newsgroups, you might actually want to know your history... you're a fucking dipshit.

"The Darwin Awards are a tongue-in-cheek honor originating in Usenet newsgroup discussions around 1985. They recognize individuals who have supposedly contributed to human evolution by selecting themselves out of the gene pool by dying or becoming sterilized via their own actions."

yourdaddy

Aug 29, 2021, 10:20:05 AMAug 29
THE ONLY IGNORANT FAG I KNOW IS YOU. CHANGE YOUR TAMPON FROM YOUR STRETCHED LEAKING ASS. YOU HAVE A LOT OF BUTT FUCKING TO DEAL WITH THROUGH OUT ETERNITY DEMON.

David B

Aug 29, 2021, 10:30:55 AMAug 29
Irony, where you, the villiage idiot are attempting to call others morons by your own ignorance... You can't make that sit up... Fuck off turd head...

yourdaddy

Aug 29, 2021, 2:29:41 PMAug 29
cumbrain is full of delusional thought

Kro

Aug 29, 2021, 5:59:35 PMAug 29
so about gene scott

bluettes

Aug 29, 2021, 6:54:27 PMAug 29
Oh him? He's still dead for years and JezzeMel has taken over and stifled his teechins. So how about you? How ya doin?