July

rpbc

Jul 11, 2021, 2:01:00 PM7/11/21
July is double portion month... the screen just announced.

yourdaddy

Jul 11, 2021, 2:24:26 PM7/11/21
On Sunday, July 11, 2021 at 2:01:00 PM UTC-4, rpbc wrote:
> July is double portion month... the screen just announced.
not for you of course

rpbc

Jul 11, 2021, 4:16:35 PM7/11/21
On Sunday, July 11, 2021 at 12:01:00 PM UTC-6, rpbc wrote:
> July is double portion month... the screen just announced.

Melissa opens the show now with the National Anthem and iconic pictures including the raising of the flag on Iwo Jima as though she is standing against government tyranny, like shutting down churches and violating right of assembly. She has no understanding of the nature of the beast nursing various factions of humanity against God's creation... by symbolically associating herself with God and Country she will be called to actively serve the gathering storm of lies and deceit through the hollow image she created. (what happened to the Revelation teaching...) All this is coming to a Jesus moment for the whole world, more and more looks like in our lifetime. Know the outcome and you'll see the journey, with that in mind watch this for a major piece of the journey... https://banned.video/watch?id=602b3dfdd39d0a0931606dbd

rpbc

Jul 11, 2021, 4:42:00 PM7/11/21
rpbc: And, going right along here... biological computers... in a sense over writing God's program for His creation. Again, a Gates funded effort... listen carefully and make the application, the vaccine is a delivery vehicle, one part of a binary agent whose actual function must be studied to apprehend. Here is a piece of the development part, the software... implementation is another part... upgradable, it will allow for downloads and uploading of data. These dots connect themselves, especially when the outcome is known for they are part of the journey. https://banned.video/watch?id=60dceb4af584193766f66c13 By the way, noticing the third vaccine talk and need for boosters, continually, against the need for more lock downs, a prison term.

yourdaddy

Jul 11, 2021, 4:55:24 PM7/11/21
i expect the catching away to happen 2022

rpbc

Jul 11, 2021, 5:02:55 PM7/11/21
rpbc: So, moving right along, a major dot connector for the International health hysteria... problem, reaction, solution, repeat... the process is perfectly described in less than 35 minutes. Melissa... yes, you are informed here... take this to heart... if you are not possessed, actually possessed, this will illustrate with pure light of common sense the measured steps being advanced against the human race against fear of death, pandemic. https://banned.video/watch?id=60e8370407b31c5028e6ffd1

rpbc

Jul 11, 2021, 5:14:31 PM7/11/21
rpbc: Here... about two minutes... something you've not seen unless you search... look at the number of protestor filling the streets of London over lock down and tyranny under C19 hysteria. The video is telling of two things, general awareness and censer by media... and a third, the absolute fascistic position of government handlers against national interests. This is NWO in action. https://banned.video/watch?id=60abf9a62aa5c547664761fa

David B

Jul 12, 2021, 9:14:45 AM7/12/21
I can't imagine Jesus waving an American flag any more than I can imagine Christ wearing a "God Bless Rome!" t-shirt. Patriotism is way too small, for the text doesn't say, "For God so loved America..." The Evangelical's "America First" is a theological heresy.

yourdaddy

Jul 12, 2021, 10:12:01 AM7/12/21
On Monday, July 12, 2021 at 9:14:45 AM UTC-4, David B wrote:
> I can't imagine Jesus waving an American flag any more than I can imagine Christ wearing a "God Bless Rome!" t-shirt. Patriotism is way too small, for the text doesn't say, "For God so loved America..." The Evangelical's "America First" is a theological heresy.
another moronic statement from a box brain. ISAIAH 18: Woe to the land of whirring wings[a]
along the rivers of Cush,[b]
2 which sends envoys by sea
in papyrus boats over the water.

Go, swift messengers,
to a people tall and smooth-skinned,
to a people feared far and wide,
an aggressive nation of strange speech,
whose land is divided by rivers.

3 All you people of the world,
you who live on the earth,
when a banner is raised on the mountains,
you will see it,
and when a trumpet sounds,
you will hear it.
4 This is what the Lord says to me:
“I will remain quiet and will look on from my dwelling place,
like shimmering heat in the sunshine,
like a cloud of dew in the heat of harvest.”
5 For, before the harvest, when the blossom is gone
and the flower becomes a ripening grape,
he will cut off the shoots with pruning knives,
and cut down and take away the spreading branches.
6 They will all be left to the mountain birds of prey
and to the wild animals;
the birds will feed on them all summer,
the wild animals all winter.

7 At that time gifts will be brought to the Lord Almighty

from a people tall and smooth-skinned,
from a people feared far and wide,
an aggressive nation of strange speech,
whose land is divided by rivers—

the gifts will be brought to Mount Zion, the place of the Name of the Lord Almighty.

yourdaddy

Jul 12, 2021, 10:16:11 AM7/12/21
I SUGGEST YOU LISTEN TO SCOTT'S VF- 826 USA IN THE SCRIPTURE!!!!!!

bluettes

Jul 12, 2021, 1:02:41 PM7/12/21
On Monday, July 12, 2021 at 7:14:45 AM UTC-6, David B wrote:
> I can't imagine Jesus waving an American flag any more than I can imagine Christ wearing a "God Bless Rome!" t-shirt. Patriotism is way too small, for the text doesn't say, "For God so loved America..." The Evangelical's "America First" is a theological heresy.

American patriotism always bothers liberals.

yourdaddy

Jul 12, 2021, 3:07:39 PM7/12/21
actually i bet he does wave the american flag when offered his gift of this great nation doing gods work! the chinks, the slovs, the arabs and the crazy africanos. 99% will be gone when he comes to rule!

David B

Jul 12, 2021, 4:49:33 PM7/12/21
Yes, God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him would not be lost but have eternal life.

American patriotism is the mindset of the Pharisee... as is the Evangelical. Some are just too fucking stupid to understand it.

yourdaddy

Jul 12, 2021, 8:55:28 PM7/12/21
On Monday, July 12, 2021 at 4:49:33 PM UTC-4, David B wrote:
> Yes, God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him would not be lost but have eternal life.
>
> American patriotism is the mindset of the Pharisee... as is the Evangelical. Some are just too fucking stupid to understand it.
your god is antichrist

David B

Jul 14, 2021, 11:34:15 AM7/14/21
On Monday, July 12, 2021 at 7:55:28 PM UTC-5, yourdaddy wrote:
> your god is antichrist

So, you assert Christ is antichrist? Go spew it to someone else. Not interested

yourdaddy

Jul 14, 2021, 1:19:29 PM7/14/21
your the spewer of evil fuckup, your clueless

bluettes

Jul 14, 2021, 1:59:25 PM7/14/21
On Monday, July 12, 2021 at 2:49:33 PM UTC-6, David B wrote:
> Yes, God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him would not be lost but have eternal life.
>
> American patriotism is the mindset of the Pharisee... as is the Evangelical. Some are just too fucking stupid to understand it.

I see your mindset David Box ... wow.

yourdaddy

Jul 14, 2021, 5:29:11 PM7/14/21
im sorry but it takes more than just believe! it takes faithing

David B

Jul 14, 2021, 5:39:58 PM7/14/21
On Wednesday, July 14, 2021 at 12:59:25 PM UTC-5, bluettes wrote:
> I see your mindset David Box ... wow.

I really don't give a crap what you think Blue... take a hike.

bluettes

Jul 14, 2021, 6:11:48 PM7/14/21
David you seem so angry ...even used the f word .........wow ....why are you so angry?

bluettes

Jul 14, 2021, 6:18:01 PM7/14/21
My dog should take a hike on your legs.

David B

Jul 14, 2021, 6:40:25 PM7/14/21
On Wednesday, July 14, 2021 at 5:11:48 PM UTC-5, bluettes wrote:
> David you seem so angry ...even used the f word .........wow ....why are you so angry?

I'm really wondering why you are so obtuse to understanding fuck off. What part of that do you not understand"?

bluettes

Jul 14, 2021, 6:42:56 PM7/14/21
I know David ...nor do I imagine Pharisees waving Old Glory at the temple gates ...even so, it is written; 2 Chronicles 7:14

yourdaddy

Jul 14, 2021, 6:49:47 PM7/14/21
box change your tampon, your leaky gay ass must be embarassing

David B

Jul 14, 2021, 6:56:45 PM7/14/21
On Wednesday, July 14, 2021 at 5:49:47 PM UTC-5, yourdaddy wrote:
> box change your tampon, your leaky gay ass must be embarassing

Cry me a river... I told you, go and troll for your sexual partners with someone else. I'm not interested

David B

Jul 15, 2021, 2:38:02 PM7/15/21
On Wednesday, July 14, 2021 at 5:42:56 PM UTC-5, bluettes wrote:
> I know David ...nor do I imagine Pharisees waving Old Glory at the temple gates ...even so, it is written; 2 Chronicles 7:14

You have yet to hear Isaiah 1.

bluettes

Jul 15, 2021, 2:55:34 PM7/15/21
Maybe I'm just an obtuse fuckoff? Or maybe it's you ......so angry ...shit ain't working out so well as you'd envisioned eh?

bluettes

Jul 15, 2021, 3:20:54 PM7/15/21
It happens that Isaiah is currently up on my Thru The Bible study playlist since last Thursday ...so you are wrong again, angry man.

David B

Jul 15, 2021, 4:20:54 PM7/15/21
On Thursday, July 15, 2021 at 1:55:34 PM UTC-5, bluettes wrote:
> Maybe I'm just an obtuse fuckoff? Or maybe it's you ......so angry ...shit ain't working out so well as you'd envisioned eh?

You truly have no fucking clue as to what you're saying. You're simply the same arrogant judgmental asshole as always. Go fuck yourself Blue.

yourdaddy

Jul 15, 2021, 10:48:30 PM7/15/21
poor little boxbrain,he needs cock desperately

David B

Jul 16, 2021, 2:48:46 AM7/16/21
On Thursday, July 15, 2021 at 9:48:30 PM UTC-5, yourdaddy wrote:
> poor little boxbrain,he needs cock desperately

You truly are a turd for brains kinda' person aren't ya? Go be a jerk someplace else.

yourdaddy

Jul 16, 2021, 3:11:18 AM7/16/21
lmao

bluettes

Jul 16, 2021, 1:10:08 PM7/16/21
LOL!!....arrogant judgemental asshole as always ....go fuck yourself ....yeah Box go run that fault projector again.

So easily triggered ....go ahead David Box, hate on me some more, I am more blessed when devilish fake christians curse at me because I say something they do not like.

bluettes

Jul 16, 2021, 1:16:24 PM7/16/21
Don't get so territorial Box. There is plenty of space here for for both of you shit heads.

yourdaddy

Jul 16, 2021, 1:20:54 PM7/16/21
i really dont think so, your fatass takes up 3 chairs!

David B

Jul 16, 2021, 1:38:56 PM7/16/21
On Friday, July 16, 2021 at 12:10:08 PM UTC-5, bluettes wrote:
> So easily triggered ....go ahead David Box, hate on me some more, I am more blessed when devilish fake christians curse at me because I say something they do not like.

Go look into the mirror...

bluettes

Jul 16, 2021, 1:53:33 PM7/16/21
Yeah Box, every time I read my Bible. Why are you so angry? Which injection(s) did you take and how many masks are you wearing now? Are you having any "issues"?

bluettes

Jul 16, 2021, 1:55:03 PM7/16/21
LOL good one ....about time too. hahaha

yourdaddy

Jul 16, 2021, 2:28:28 PM7/16/21
he found out that being gay/tranny is a brain issue and evil, like mr antichrist/satan and will not be saved.

bluettes

Jul 16, 2021, 3:41:49 PM7/16/21
No Timmy he is realizing that he's been lied to all his life and he's lashing out cursing at saints while talking his "I just trust HIM" b.s. platitudes and expecting a blessing. Cognitive dissonance is evident.

David B

Jul 16, 2021, 6:24:42 PM7/16/21
On Friday, July 16, 2021 at 2:41:49 PM UTC-5, bluettes wrote:
> No Timmy he is realizing that he's been lied to all his life and he's lashing out cursing at saints while talking his "I just trust HIM" b.s. platitudes and expecting a blessing. Cognitive dissonance is evident.

You haven't a fucking clue as to what your saying. You're living in the divinations of your own mind. Sadly, you're too fucking stupid to actually know that you are. You're psychic abilities are batting a zero as usual.

yourdaddy

Jul 16, 2021, 7:31:05 PM7/16/21
no faigs in heaven, read the sigh

bluettes

Jul 16, 2021, 8:39:24 PM7/16/21
And you know this...how?

LOL! I've never claimed to be a psychic batter but maybe you are? Look I know you are pissed because your world views are being destroyed ...yes David, you have been fooled again ...along with many if not most of us. I am not your enemy so kindly redirect your ire...

David B

Jul 17, 2021, 5:40:50 AM7/17/21
On Friday, July 16, 2021 at 7:39:24 PM UTC-5, bluettes wrote:
> LOL! I've never claimed to be a psychic batter but maybe you are? Look I know you are pissed because your world views are being destroyed ...yes David, you have been fooled again ...along with many if not most of us. I am not your enemy so kindly redirect your ire...

Fuck off. I want absolutely nothing to do with you.

yourdaddy

Jul 17, 2021, 8:34:39 AM7/17/21
he likes boys not fatshits

David B

Jul 17, 2021, 8:56:20 AM7/17/21
Same goes for you dumb ass. Go troll for sexual partners someplace else.

yourdaddy

Jul 17, 2021, 9:55:51 AM7/17/21
sorry boxbrain you and other fags are sick in the head just like satan wants u. im married with a wife!

yourdaddy

Jul 17, 2021, 11:56:17 AM7/17/21
WYHAT BRAND LUBE DO YOU USE, CRISCO?

bluettes

Jul 17, 2021, 12:09:01 PM7/17/21
Okay David.

bluettes

Jul 17, 2021, 12:38:16 PM7/17/21
I wonder which jab Box took and how many ...

yourdaddy

Jul 17, 2021, 2:03:50 PM7/17/21
some black dude fucked him dry with his 12 incher, and box fell in love.