Has this furrow not yet been plowed clear down to the bedrock?

bluettes

Sep 12, 2021, 5:40:52 PM9/12/21
Are we not ready to let the mules rest?

I'm getting tired of going around and around the same fallow field ...all the stones, weeds and thorns ...shall I tear the bridle, bit and harness off me and say oh well whatever? Can I get a witness?

bluettes

Sep 12, 2021, 6:03:28 PM9/12/21
On Sunday, September 12, 2021 at 3:40:52 PM UTC-6, bluettes wrote:
> Are we not ready to let the mules rest?
>
> I'm getting tired of going around and around the same fallow field ...all the stones, weeds and thorns ...shall I tear the bridle, bit and harness off me and say oh well whatever? Can I get a witness?

It's an hard edged angry sound of the thrasher-rock genre but the sentiment is in the ether of human conscience, whether or not you agree or can ever hear it ...

"Killing In The Name" by Rage Against The Machine

Some of those that work forces, are the same that burn crosses

Huh!

Killing in the name of
Killing in the name of...

And now you do what they told ya
And now you do what they told ya
And now you do what they told ya
And now you do what they told ya ....

Those who died are justified, for wearing the badge, they're the chosen whites
You justify those that died by wearing the badge, they're the chosen whites

Some of those that work forces, are the same that burn crosses
Some of those that work forces, are the same that burn crosses
Uggh!

Killing in the name of
Killing in the name of

And now you do what they told ya
And now you do what they told ya
And now you do what they told ya
And now you do what they told ya

And now you do what they told ya, now you're under control
And now you do what they told ya, now you're under control
And now you do what they told ya, now you're under control
And now you do what they told ya, now you're under control
And now you do what they told ya!

Those who died are justified, for wearing the badge, they're the chosen whites
You justify those that died by wearing the badge, they're the chosen whites
Come on!

Yeah! Come on!

F#ck you, I won't do what you tell me
F#ck you, I won't do what you tell me
F#ck you, I won't do what you tell me
F#ck you, I won't do what you tell me
F#ck you, I won't do what you tell me
F#ck you, I won't do what you tell me
F#ck you, I won't do what you tell me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With all my empathy I hope the men who wrote and perform this will learn and understand of the only Power which can defeat our enemy in these dark and desperate days .... Zechariah 4:6

bluettes

Sep 12, 2021, 6:15:51 PM9/12/21
On Sunday, September 12, 2021 at 3:40:52 PM UTC-6, bluettes wrote:
> Are we not ready to let the mules rest?
>
> I'm getting tired of going around and around the same fallow field ...all the stones, weeds and thorns ...shall I tear the bridle, bit and harness off me and say oh well whatever? Can I get a witness?

Listen to this podcast ...or just ignore as usual....I'm getting weary of caring whether anybody cares to consider. Go back to staring at your tv programming, FB tiktoc whatever. Your own thoughts are not your own and none of mine.
https://www.spreaker.com/user/zephdaniel/paradigm-lost-no-simulation-next
Wake The Bleep Up,,,,, Zombies!
YOU ARE ASLEEP!

Celestia S

Sep 14, 2021, 12:19:08 AM9/14/21
You're starting to sound like KRO!

bluettes

Sep 14, 2021, 2:41:26 PM9/14/21
You're sounding like Celestia again!
Yeah right I sound JUST like Kevin on a cocaine-ketamine-alcohol fueled rant calling you expletives and condemning all the saints to hell because I'm mad at Melissa and pushing some heresy about the Apostles...give me a fucking break Cel.

Kevin Randal Omdahl holds no monopoly on rants and raves ...it's the content that should matter not any perceived intensity.

bluettes

Sep 14, 2021, 3:29:39 PM9/14/21
Is kro posting anything thing like this? Can you even imagine him reading it?

https://generaldispatch.whatfinger.com/physicians-being-blocked-from-publishing-vital-information-about-their-covid-findings/

This is all about world wide genocide and nothing about some personal demonic oppression.

bluettes

Sep 14, 2021, 3:31:44 PM9/14/21

bluettes

Sep 14, 2021, 3:32:56 PM9/14/21

bluettes

Sep 14, 2021, 5:44:47 PM9/14/21

DFWJ

Sep 14, 2021, 7:15:57 PM9/14/21
To Blu
A point that you`ve been missing is the noose is tightening around the necks of the unvaccinated. Increased health care premiums by Delta Airlines employees, federal contract employees and the city of LA-required covid shot. It`s interesting to me that some call it discrimination. Discrimination is based on race color or creed. The vaccine is ineffective, unapproved and unnecessary so accepting it is based on creed. The unvaccinated believe differently than the vaccinated. So it becomes a kind of discrimination and a foreshadow of end-times apostasy, accepting the persecution of those who believe differently. So what`s a poor boy to do if he`s unvaccinated and cant get work.

It troubles me that this abomination was released upon us. Even a half-wit like me can tell that covid 19 is a cocktail of HIV, immunodeficiency plus SARS, upper respiratory. But those two combined weren`t sufficiently deadly so spikes were added so it would sicken the weakest of all of us. But apparently that isn`t evil enough. Delta is the fourth variant. The Beta and Gamma variants came to pass with little fanfare, They were weaker versions of the original as should be with any virus. But as the vaccine rolled out Delta emerged, a more virulent and more contagious virus. This isn`t natural.

I watched a documentary a long time ago about the crucifixion of Christ and one of the reasons the temple priests wanted Him killed is anyone entering the temple needed to have clean hands and there were people in the courtyard selling soap and water. Christ comes along and says that its not what`s on the outside that makes you unclean its what`s on the inside. Last Spring Fauci talked about how the mask is ineffective and he suddenly changed his tune. Fauci is responsible for distributing donated money to institutions. Any institution that doesn`t accept the talking points stops receiving funds, simple as that. But natural immunity and Christ are alive, Amen!

DFWJ

Sep 14, 2021, 7:29:32 PM9/14/21
And I`m not one to overlook the passion of a Kro:

Kaaaw! Kaaaw! Flap! Flap! Flap!

bluettes

Sep 14, 2021, 7:38:41 PM9/14/21
Oh fuck you Joe. I absolutely have not missed any of that and you prove your lack of comprehension in reading my posts. I and rpbc fucking called it before any body here even said anything. If you have been paying attention, connecting dots and figured out the true agenda at work then good on you. But you have a long history here talking from both sides of your mowff ... just sayin',

bluettes

Sep 14, 2021, 7:39:28 PM9/14/21
Go look at his arrest record and crow about that.

DFWJ

Sep 14, 2021, 8:19:35 PM9/14/21
I don`t care to spend much time on this BS board. It is arrogant of you to presume that nobody here has found those articles you post and hasn`t drawn solid conclusions Come down off your pedestal. The unvaxxed are pro-treatment and nothing else. Why don`t treatments get EUA

I don`t care about Kro`s arrest record but you continue undisciplined.

JJ, Kro and myself posted on subjects we were passionate about and we were blown off. It`s a desolate feeling. I only posted to keep you away from that desolate feeling but forget it. Go ahead and feel it

And if calling covid first is a feather in your cap then it says a lot about you

bluettes

Sep 15, 2021, 1:57:20 PM9/15/21
Well considering how little you read here ... it's more about my impatience and disrespect for you as a shape-shifting, shit stirring gas-lighter than any arrogance on my part.

The unvaxxed are pro-treatment and nothing else. Why don`t treatments get EUA

Yeah ...good question. If you had been reading my posts you have been led to the sources which champion that choice and expose the reasons treatments are suppressed.

> I don`t care about Kro`s arrest record but you continue undisciplined.

Neither do I care and they are not recent but it points to his un-regenerated mind set. He's an drug addle-pated angry self styled heretic with a published history of violence. Nothing to crow about.

> JJ, Kro and myself posted on subjects we were passionate about and we were blown off. It`s a desolate feeling. I only posted to keep you away from that desolate feeling but forget it. Go ahead and feel it

Yes, and you are both passionate in your error.
And while you're intentions may have been a sort of kindness may I assure you, I have no feelings of desolation over this. It's something else ...

> And if calling covid first is a feather in your cap then it says a lot about you.

There you go again ...I did not "call covid". I did know ...and thought I had mentioned the fact that the un-injected were being vilified. So what does that say about you?

Look, if you are connecting the dots ...good on you. That's the feather in your cap and I hope you will stay with that truth having seen it. Wish you could see the rest ...but that is for you and The Holy Spirit to work out.

bluettes

Sep 15, 2021, 4:28:34 PM9/15/21
Hey Joe I''ll give you my answer to this :
"The unvaxxed are pro-treatment and nothing else. Why don`t treatments get EUA"

Because big pharma and it's stockholders cannot make their fortune if people use the aspirin and other proven treatments long available to the world. Because they want everyone sick, in fear and poor and Under their CONTROL. Does that make sense?

bluettes

Sep 15, 2021, 4:35:02 PM9/15/21
Oh, and may I add - because they want you and me, and everyone not in their elitist oligarchy death cult to just roll over and die. They KNOW this shit is slow to quick death in a syringe.

bluettes

Sep 15, 2021, 5:42:57 PM9/15/21