Discover a Different Side of God's Love

bluettes

May 4, 2021, 3:06:46 AM5/4/21
by Dr. J. Vernon McGee

The tiny book of Zephaniah shares the same theme as one of the best-known books of the Bible, the Gospel of John. John is called the apostle of love, but Zephaniah is the prophet of love.

John 3:16 is an amazing verse about God’s love, but have you ever read Zephaniah 3:17?

The Lord your God in your midst, the mighty One, will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing.

Zephaniah’s prophecy is a little different from the Gospel of John. This verse is a small island sheltered on a storm-tossed sea. Most of the book feels like a fury poured out. For example, chapter 3 opens with “woe to her who is rebellious and polluted, to the oppressing city!” Where’s the love there?

Zephaniah’s prophecy predicts worldwide devastation. Revelation confirms and places the time of this judgment as the Great Tribulation Period. The earth will be absolutely devastated by the judgments in a time right before God ushers in the millennial kingdom and renews the earth.

So, how can love be the theme in a book with so much judgment? Let me prove it by telling you a mystery—the mystery of God’s dark side of love. Picture the scene:

Late at night in a typical suburban home, a child lays restless in her bed. From the hall, her bedroom door opens just an inch so the light falls on the little girl’s face. She begins to cry as a man with an intense look quietly approaches her bed. Her mother rushes into the room, putting herself between the man and the child, and the trembling girl throws her arms about her.

The man, now whispering into his phone, alerts another person waiting for his call. Now in a hurry, the man re-enters the room, tears the child from her mother’s arms, and rushes out with her to a waiting car. As the child sobs, he drives madly down street after street until he finally pulls up before a large, foreboding building. Partially dark, only one room upstairs is ablaze with light.

He covers the child with a blanket and hurriedly takes her inside. Up to the lighted room, he rushes the crying child to an inner room, handing her off to a second man. The child, now eerily limp and quiet, is taken on a stretcher to where a group wait inside a room. A final look through the door spies a gleaming, sharp knife, slicing into the abdomen of that little child while she lay as if she were dead.

What a nightmare! These monsters must be stopped!

But take a fresh look with another perspective. This isn’t a criminal act—this is a tender, sincere act of love.

You see, the little girl woke in the night with severe abdominal pain. Her father rushed into the room, and when he saw his precious daughter suffering, he called the family doctor who told him to get his little girl to the hospital as quickly as possible. Then the dad handed her over to the team of doctors who performed emergency surgery. Through it all, every move and every act of that father was of tender love, anxious care, and a wise decision.

This is the dark side of love—but love, nevertheless.

The father loved the child just as much on that dark night when he took her to the hospital and delivered her to the surgeon’s knife as he did the next day when he brought flowers and balloons to her recovery room. It was deep affection when he delivered her into the hands of the surgeon just as it was the next week when he brought her home and delivered her back into her mother’s arms.

My friend, love places the eternal security and permanent welfare of the loved one above any temporary comfort or present pleasure down here upon this earth. Love seeks the best interests of the beloved.

Today the love of God is exaggerated out of all proportion to His other attributes. God’s love is also presented as a weakness rather than a strength. The way modern thinking portrays the love of God is like the doting of grandparents rather than the vital and vigorous concern of a parent for the best interests of the child.

The dark side of God’s love means the Great Physician puts His child on the operating table. He will use the surgeon’s knife when He sees a tumor of transgression, a deadly virus sapping our spiritual lives, or the cancerous growth of sin. He doesn’t hesitate to deal with us severely. We must learn this fact early: God loves us just as much when He is subjecting us to surgery as when He overwhelms us with gifts.

When God sees it is best for you to go down through the valley of suffering, that it will be for your eternal welfare, He will not hesitate to let you into that valley.

Learn more in Dr. McGee’s digital booklet, “The Dark Side of God's Love.” Download it here.

My Turn
From J. Vernon McGee:

“I hear preachers talk about the golden streets of heaven. I’ll be honest with you, I don’t think the golden streets of heaven are going to be the most impressive thing there. I hear people talk about the gates of pearl and, friend, although they will be beautiful, they will not be the thrilling thing. I hear people say God is going to wipe away all tears—that is wonderful, but that won’t be the most wonderful thing of all, either.

“Rather, I think you and I are going to look back on the brief life we lived down here and “our light affliction, which [was] but for a moment” (2 Corinthians 4:17). Then we will go to God and thank Him for every burden, every trial He gave us down here. We are going to thank Him even for sickness—not for healing, but for sickness. We will thank Him for every problem, every disappointment, every faithless friend, every heartache, every false accusation that ever has been made against us. I think we will go to Him and say, “O God, I thank You for putting me on the operating table and cutting out that which was hindering me.”

What is your prayer today?

bluettes

May 4, 2021, 3:10:54 PM5/4/21
Here is the rest of the sermon to which the link would take you if it had worked in the above post:

Is there no other way, Oh God,
Except through sorrow, pain and loss,
To stamp Christ’s likeness on my soul,
No other way except the cross?
And then a voice stills all my soul,
As stilled the waves of Galilee:
“Can’st thou not bear the furnace,
If midst the flames I walk with thee?
I bore the cross, I know its weight;
I drank the cup I hold for thee.
Can’st thou not follow where I lead?
I’ll give thee strength, lean hard on Me!”
–Anonymous

My friend, God loves us
most when He is operating on us, “for whom the Lord loves He
chastens …” (Hebrews 12:6). The Lord Jesus presents it this way
when He says to His disciples in the Upper Room:
I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser. Every branch
in Me that does not bear fruit He takes away; and every branch
that bears fruit He prunes, that it may bear more fruit.
–John 15:1, 2

The Father reaches into our lives and prunes out that which is
not fruit-bearing—and it hurts! But as some Puritan writer said
years ago, “The husbandman is never so close to the branch as
when he is trimming it.” The Father is never closer to you, my
friend, than when He is reaching in and taking out of your heart
and life those things that offend Him.
Charles Spurgeon once noticed a weather vane on a barn. It
was unusual, because on it the farmer had the words GOD IS
LOVE. Spurgeon asked him, “Do you mean by this that God’s
love is as changeable as the wind?” The farmer shook his head.
“No,” he said, “I mean that whichever way the wind blows, God
is love.”
Today it may be the soft wind from the south that He brings
to blow across your life, for He loves you. And tomorrow He may
let the cold blasts from the north blow over your life—and if He
does, He still loves you.

A favorite poem of mine expresses this in a way I never could:

God hath not promised skies always blue,
Flower-strewn pathways all our lives through;
God hath not promised sun without rain,
Joy without sorrow, peace without pain.
God hath not promised we shall not know
Toil and temptation, trouble and woe;
He hath not told us we shall not bear
Many a burden, many a care.
God hath not promised smooth roads and wide,
Swift, easy travel, needing no guide;
Never a mountain, rocky and steep,
Never a river, turbid and deep.
But God hath promised strength for the day,
Rest for the laborer, light for the way,
Grace for the trials, help from above,
Unfailing sympathy, undying love.
-Annie Johnson Flint

Beloved, if you are in a place of suffering and you know you are
a child of God, be assured God loves you, regardless of how it
may appear.

The Full Picture
of God’s Love

Few of us ever heard a sermon on Zephaniah. Since it presents
the dark side of God’s love, I can well understand how it would
be unpopular.

It opens with rumblings of God’s coming judgment on this
earth. Three verses in the first chapter are often the reason many
put the book down and never pick it up again:
“I will utterly consume everything from the face of the land,” says
the Lord …. That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and
distress, a day of devastation and desolation, a day of darkness
and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness, a day of
the trumpet and alarm against the fortified cities and against the
high towers. –Zephaniah 1:2, 15, 16

See what I mean?

You might get the impression that God hates His people. That
He is vindictive in His judgment. Cruel. Brutal and unfeeling as
He moves forward against mankind. But keep reading and you’ll
find the God of the Old Testament is not a big bully, but that
Zephaniah simply shows us the dark side of God’s love.

GOD IS JEALOUS
In Zephaniah 3 we see the Great Physician getting ready to operate:
“Therefore wait for Me,” says the Lord, “until the day I rise up
for plunder; My determination is to gather the nations to My
assembly of kingdoms, to pour on them My indignation, all My
fierce anger; all the earth shall be devoured with the fire of My
jealousy.” –Zephaniah 3:8

Many Bible teachers try to break down the expression “the
jealousy of God” and make it say something other than jealousy.
My beloved, it means jealousy! God is jealous for you.
Sometimes you hear a wife say, “Oh, my husband isn’t jealous.”
I have news for her. When a woman and a man fall in love, he
ought to say, “I want you for myself. You belong to me.” And she
should be able to say, “He’s mine; you keep your hands off of
him.” When you love someone you want the world to know you
belong to each other.

There is an idea that jealousy is a terrible, awful thing today.
But jealousy in the Word of God is not looked upon as something
wrong. Exodus 20:5 says, “You shall not bow down to them nor
serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God ….” God
says Himself that He’s jealous for us. We belong to Him alone.

Then Exodus 34:14 tells us one of God’s names is Jealous.
God is jealous. He said to His people, “I don’t want you to serve
these other gods because I’m jealous. I love you. I have made a
way for you to come to Me, provided My Son who is going to die
for you.”

God proved His love to us because He wants you, and He wants
you to Himself. I can’t think of anything more wonderful than
that. This is jealousy of One who loves us and wants nothing to
come into our lives that is going to hurt or harm us. He will do
anything in the world to protect us.
In Zephaniah 3:2 we read:
She has not obeyed His voice, she has not received correction;
she has not trusted in the Lord, she has not drawn near to her God.
This is the diagnosis of the Great Physician. He is saying the
nation whom He loves needs to be put on the operating table.
Even in judgment, beloved, God is love!
GOD RESTS IN HIS LOVE

The Lord your God in your midst, the Mighty One, will save; He
will rejoice over you with gladness, He will quiet you with [rest in]
His love, He will rejoice over you with singing. –Zephaniah 3:17
This verse is so broad in its description of God’s love that it
reaches down into the very end of the age in which we are living.
However, it’s not Zephaniah’s prophetic message we focus on
now; it is this: God wants to rejoice over you. He wants to rest in
His love for you.

This poses the question: Can God rejoice over and rest in His
love for you and me today?

Isaiah 53:11 refers to Jesus Christ’s sacrifice for the sin of
the world:

He shall see of the labor of His soul, and be satisfied. By His
knowledge My righteous Servant shall justify many, for He shall
bear their iniquities.

God is satisfied with what Jesus did for the sins of this world,
and if you trust in Him, you are complete in Him. But wait a
minute! Is He satisfied with your life right now?

Here’s a story to put this in a practical way.

On a recent Mother’s Day I did something I haven’t done in
years: I sat down and let someone else preach. As I listened
to the sermon, I got to look at the listening congregation in a
comfortable sort of way.

One dear woman in our church body got my attention. I
noticed she was wearing a lovely corsage sent to her by her son.

He is a prominent businessman, high up in government circles,
but he is not a Christian. She is praying for him, and she has
asked others to pray for him. She said to me once, with tears
streaming down her cheeks, “Oh, Dr. McGee, I pray God will save
my boy. Even if He has to put him on a sick bed, even if He has
to kill him—I pray He will save him.” If the FBI heard her plotting
like that, would they arrest her? No! She loves her boy. As I saw
her sitting there, the tears slipping down her cheeks, I knew this:

She is not rejoicing over him with joy; she is not resting in her
love. She loves him with all her heart, and if giving her life would
save that boy, she would give it immediately. Although she loves
him, she cannot rest in her love.

Let’s go back to our question: Is God satisfied with your life right
now? He cannot rest in His love for you and for me until we have
been brought into the likeness of His Son. …And He knows best
how to get this done.

GOD TRAINS HIS CHILDREN
And you have forgotten the exhortation which speaks to you as
to sons, “My son, do not despise the chastening of the Lord,
nor be discouraged when you are rebuked by Him; for whom
the Lord loves He chastens, and scourges every son whom He
receives.” –Hebrews 12:5, 6

God treats you today based on the relationship He has with
you. If you are His child, He is your heavenly Father. He wants to
come to the place where He can rest in His love.

Imagine parents who have by work and sacrifice put away
money in order to send their son away to school. After the boy
is in school for a while, he writes home: “Dad, it’s hard here—
the assignments are too heavy and the dorm is too strict. I’m
homesick, and I want to come home!” The father writes back a
stern letter, “You stay on, study hard, and apply yourself.” When
that boy gets the letter from his dad, he could say, “I don’t think
my dad loves me anymore. He couldn’t love me or he wouldn’t
want me to go through this torture.”

In a similar way God is training us.
The word chastening in Hebrews 12 really carries no thought of
punishment at all. Rather it means to child train. God is training
you not for an earthly career, but He is preparing you for eternity.
It is His principle always to deal with His children like this.

An interesting report came from the Palomar Observatory. It
said out yonder in the Milky Way in the constellation Aquarius
they discovered a remarkable doughnut-shaped constellation. It
is unusual because in the center is a dim star. Although that
dim star cannot be seen very well down here, it does not mean
it is not a hot star. Astronomers say the temperature is 270,000
degrees Fahrenheit on that star and it gives off light at such a
cycle our eyes can’t see the light—it is ultraviolet, a dark light.

However, the light that is being given off is “triggering” light to all
of the stars surrounding it. God uses the dark light to bring out
the bright. I do not understand that in astronomy—it is beyond
my thinking—but, my friend, I see God’s principle in operation
there. He disciplines us in order to bring us out into the light.

Thanks in Trouble
While in college I roomed with a boy who had a great deal to say
about how hard his father was on him growing up. He told me
he used to say, “When I get big enough, I am going to run away
from home. I’m not going to stay here under him, he’s cruel and
mean.” The day came when he did run away from home and
joined the Navy. It was several years before he returned home.

When he did, he said, “Dad, I want to thank you for the way you
trained me. I thought you were mean at the time, but I thank God
for it now because it has made me a better man.”

My beloved, note what God says in Hebrews 12:9:
Furthermore, we have had human fathers who corrected us, and
we paid them respect. Shall we not much more readily be in
subjection to the Father of spirits and live?

You and I are being trained and disciplined so we might have a
place up yonder in Glory.

I hear preachers talk about the golden streets of heaven. I’ll
be honest with you, I don’t think the golden streets of heaven are
going to be the most impressive thing there. I hear people talk
about the gates of pearl and, friend, although the gates of pearl
will be beautiful, I do not think they will be the thrilling thing.

I hear people say God is going to wipe away all tears—that is
wonderful, but that won’t be the most wonderful thing of all.
Rather, I think you and I are going to look back on the brief
life we lived down here and “our light affliction, which [was] but
for a moment” (2 Corinthians 4:17). Then we will go to God and
thank Him for every burden, every trial He gave us down here.

We are going to thank Him even for sickness—not for healing,
but for sickness. We will thank Him for every problem, every
disappointment, every faithless friend, every heartache, every
false accusation that ever has been made against us. I think we
will go to Him and say, “O God, I thank You for putting me on the
operating table and cutting out that which was hindering me.”

Perhaps one of the finest summaries of this essential teaching
is found in these beautiful lines, written by an author whose
name is unknown to me. I assume it comes out of the experience
of a person who had spent some time in the crucible of suffering.

In the Crucible

Out from the mine and the darkness,
Out from the damp and the mold,
Out from the fiery furnace,
Cometh each grain of gold,
Crushed into atoms and leveled
Down to the humblest dust,
With never a heart to pity,
With never a hand to trust.
Molten and hammered and beaten,
Seemeth it ne’er to be done.
Oh! for such fiery trial,
What hath the poor gold done?
Oh! ’twere a mercy to leave it
Down in the damp and the mold;
If this is the glory of living,
Then better be dross than gold.
Under the press and the roller,
Into the jaws of the mint,
Stamped with the emblem of freedom
With never a flaw or a dint;
Oh! what a joy, the refining
Out of the damp and the mold!
And stamped with the glorious image,
Oh, beautiful coin of gold!

Someday, when in the presence of our Savior, we will thank
Him for every burden, every trial, and every heartache. We will
thank Him for dealing with us as a wise Father deals with His
children and for the dark side of His love.

yourdaddy

May 4, 2021, 5:09:19 PM5/4/21
nobody cares about your delusions

bluettes

May 4, 2021, 5:56:48 PM5/4/21
Of course you would say God's love is a delusion ...that's what your demons tell you ...that's what you learned from your domata dragon to who you cannot even tithe because the asshole is dead and you hate his beloved wife Melissa ...must really suck being you. lol!

How can you even imagine you're going up to heaven with Jesus in September ...you hate His Word and His people ....so who's having delusions here ...is it Timmy Briggs? Yep. LOL

Celestia S

May 4, 2021, 8:38:42 PM5/4/21
Blu, why do you find such glee in the lostness of another? Tim came to Gene Scott the same way as you and I and everyone else who did. He was seeking Christ. Jesus said he who looks will find Him, and that whoever come to Him, He will never turn away from. Yes, Tim is an obnoxious ass, but Jesus loves him with patience, as we all should do.

bluettes

May 4, 2021, 10:43:03 PM5/4/21
Cele why would you presume I find glee in anyone being lost? Why would I be posting sermons and study lessons if I were gleeful over anyone's eternal damnation? Why don't you ask Timmy why he finds glee in cursing me, trolling me, hating on me and accusing me of doing the OPPOSITE of what I have been doing?

And for the record: I did not come to EwwGeen Scott same as you or him. I had been and continued to attend other churches at the time I began attending ...he did not "lead me to Jesus" ....I actually first began attending on a dare from friends who had been laughing at his tv shows ...it was so different from the more namby pamby local Methodist and Calvary chapels ...and he seemed of sound doctrine, at first ...and hey, it was televised!

In my immature foolishness, I got sucked in.

How many nights a week did you and Timmy man the phones at KH2 fleece-tivals? How many Sundays at KH1, Hope street, Shriner Auditorium, The Dancing Stallions Arena in Buena Park, The Bonaventure Hotel Banquet ($1,000 a plate for his "Secret #whatever) ... The Catheater in DTLA? How many nights did you and Timmy volunteer for security and janitorial work?

How many thousands of dollars did you and Timmy throw to that charlatan?

I gave that asshole so much of my time, youth, energy, attention and money ...I lost count.

Why do you jump to feeling all sorry for that demonic unsaved worshipper of EwwGeen who blasphemes and disrespects God's Word and me for posting it?
Why am I the only one on here posting sermons, bible lessons and messages of encouragement to the saints?
Are you feeling pity for that evil unsaved and proud demoniac?
Do you pray for the devil too??? LOL!!!

bluettes

May 4, 2021, 10:55:25 PM5/4/21
Do you agree with Timmy's accusations against me ...and that he is "doing god's work" in so doing? Are you saved?or just another ex-fan of EwwGeen ...still unsaved and now twisting in the wind without a domata?
He never was a proponent of altar calls or independent bible study.

rpbc

May 4, 2021, 11:13:36 PM5/4/21
rpbc: Hey... all one can say at this point is Covid 19 and mask up. Okay... seriously... not to go off topic, too far anyway, but who here is or has taken the vaccine? Since I asked I am not taking it...

bluettes

May 4, 2021, 11:32:41 PM5/4/21
You did in fact go far off topic. I posted a message of encouragement and just look at the replies ...good grief ...you people ... 🙄

The question of who took covid vax or not and how do they feel about it is a topic deserving of it's own thread.

yourdaddy

May 4, 2021, 11:45:09 PM5/4/21
do you sit home alone in your shack and cry yourself to sleep? you must be so worried about your failed evil life!
Message has been deleted

bluettes

May 5, 2021, 2:19:12 AM5/5/21
On Tuesday, May 4, 2021 at 9:45:09 PM UTC-6, yourdaddy wrote:

> do you sit home alone in your shack and cry yourself to sleep? you must be so worried about your failed evil life!

So Cele ....will you be chiding and shaking your finger at Timmy for this? He's so "gleeful" to imagine I'm as miserable as he is ...not that I need anybody to defend me.

Good job on all y'all for trashing this thread, btw.

yourdaddy

May 5, 2021, 8:36:24 AM5/5/21
actually im hilariously giddy writing my tithe check. laying up treasures in heaven. "you aint going to heaven if you dont tithe" dr gene scott

bluettes

May 6, 2021, 4:25:24 PM5/6/21
...thus saith the domata ...What did Jesus say about what is required to go to heaven? Who are you paying tithes to since you hate every preacher who teaches actual Bible? Did you find another domata?

bluettes

May 6, 2021, 4:32:26 PM5/6/21
On Wednesday, May 5, 2021 at 6:36:24 AM UTC-6, Timmy Briggs wrote:

> actually im hilariously giddy writing my tithe check. laying up treasures in heaven. "you aint going to heaven if you dont tithe" dr gene scott

Here's what JESUS said about admission to heaven -

John 3:1-17
King James Version
3 There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:

2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.

3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

9 Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be?

10 Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?

11 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.

12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?

13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

bluettes

May 6, 2021, 4:43:08 PM5/6/21
Do you think a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews, would have been remiss in paying his tithes, along with observing and performing all required sacrifices and offerings? Jesus knew this ...and He let Nico know, it wasn't enough.

Are you washed in The Blood of The Lamb? Are you obeying the commands of Jesus? What were His commands? Clue: tithing was not mentioned.

bluettes

May 6, 2021, 4:46:14 PM5/6/21
Have you been to Jesus for the cleansing power?
Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb?
Are you fully trusting in His grace this hour?
Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb?Are you washed in the blood,
In the soul-cleansing blood of the Lamb?
Are your garments spotless are they white as snow?
Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb?Lay aside your garments that are stained with sin
And be washed in the blood of the Lamb.
There's a fountain flowing for the soul unclean.
O, be washed in the blood of the Lamb!

yourdaddy

May 6, 2021, 5:25:41 PM5/6/21
you havent

bluettes

May 6, 2021, 6:43:07 PM5/6/21
You speak like a demon. Who are you tithing to, the 'church' of satan?
Your speech reveals you.

Jesus died for you too but His blood is of no avail to those who reject Him and His Word.

bluettes

May 6, 2021, 6:58:36 PM5/6/21
Romans 2: 12 - 15

bluettes

May 6, 2021, 7:05:22 PM5/6/21
It's a given that Nicodemus did a better job than any of us at keeping The Law but Jesus told him it wasn't enough to get him into heaven. Another Pharisee, Paul, knew this too after his experience on the road to Damascus.

Celestia S

May 6, 2021, 8:37:44 PM5/6/21
Boy one really has to watch what they say around here, you can get jumped on for almost anything! Which is one reason I seldom do. I guess I thought you were gleeful because of your use of the LOL. Really you both seem pretty gleeful about the damnation you both have pronounced upon each other.

What did I say to suggest that I think of you the way Tim does?????

I never answered phones, but I called them a lot. I seem to recall occasionally reaching a woman with an English accent, I wonder if it was you. It never occurred to me that she might be black!

yourdaddy

May 6, 2021, 11:20:57 PM5/6/21

bluettes

May 7, 2021, 1:40:46 AM5/7/21
You heard a woman on the phones with an English accent and you thought it was me ....

You saw Gerald and DFWJ calling me nigger and you thought I was black ....

You have seen Timmy here posting vitriol and outright hatred against pretty much everyone, on a site created to criticize Gene Scott, the narcissistic spiritual abuser who has damaged and destroyed countless lives of those he sucked in to his religious cult....and seeing my LOL
in a reply to his attacking me for posting a great sermon which was NOT written by his domata, you interpret it as "glee" ...and you trash a thread to chide me and accuse me of being happy that he's an hell bound sinner going to hell ....

After reading your latest remarks, what should I think about you?

Yes, maybe you ought to post even less seeing as you have such poor reading comprehension that my posts offend your compassion for a demonic troll.

Maybe I should stop too and just leave it to Timmy to praise his domata and change screen names a few more times and talk more trash.

Seriously, in the same hour, you posted a complement to a sermon you thought I might have written, and an offensive personal judgement against me.

I forgive you.

yourdaddy

May 7, 2021, 3:00:51 AM5/7/21
your sadly mistaken, i never read anything you post, its worthless garbage coming from a fat nigger with absolutely no bible knowledge. your a google bible cut n paster.

bluettes

May 7, 2021, 3:46:34 AM5/7/21
I wasn't talking to you ...demoniac troll.

Celestia S

May 7, 2021, 8:27:25 PM5/7/21
wow

bluettes

May 7, 2021, 9:21:45 PM5/7/21
It's okay Cele, really ...nobody's perfect especially me ....if I hurt your feelings or offended you, I apologize. Keep short accounts and carry no grudges. I wish we could just focus on what really matters. I'm not not mad at you, or anyone really ...I took umbrage but I can't stay mad at you. Hope you're not mad at me ...it's a beautiful day.

yourdaddy

May 7, 2021, 10:56:09 PM5/7/21
such a decieptfull demon

bluettes

May 8, 2021, 1:05:31 AM5/8/21
Describing yourself again, demon? 👹

I know ..it's all about you ...and why you ain't goin'.

Message has been deleted

yourdaddy

May 22, 2021, 3:34:53 PM5/22/21
blufat's idea of a domatah. https://youtu.be/GYgAhA-3WMk

cowman

May 23, 2021, 12:50:30 AM5/23/21
who is now cut and paster??
That's one of nasty things hyena jelpers do.
To use everything humans use like google and then to shit to other google users how they are saints untouchable clean from world cut and pasteing.
Yup they are clean now but from narcisistic dirty.

yourdaddy

May 23, 2021, 7:40:57 AM5/23/21
dude clean your asshole i smell u from here

cowman

May 23, 2021, 10:34:44 PM5/23/21
hyenas can't smell anything after wuflu pandemic now they just sniffing with short breath .

yourdaddy

May 23, 2021, 11:58:07 PM5/23/21
if only you had a brain

Jen T

May 24, 2021, 1:00:53 PM5/24/21
On Tuesday, May 4, 2021 at 12:06:46 AM UTC-7, bluettes wrote:
> [...]
>
> “Rather, I think you and I are going to look back on the brief life we lived down here and “our light affliction, which [was] but for a moment” (2 Corinthians 4:17). Then we will go to God and thank Him for every burden, every trial He gave us down here. We are going to thank Him even for sickness—not for healing, but for sickness. We will thank Him for every problem, every disappointment, every faithless friend, every heartache, every false accusation that ever has been made against us. I think we will go to Him and say, “O God, I thank You for putting me on the operating table and cutting out that which was hindering me.”

Hey Blue!
I so needed this today, I came here to make another point about how wrong Doc was and got caught up in Jesus, thank God! THANK YOU for posting life to the lifeless, hope to the hopeless, love for the loveless. You are exuding the ever growing love of God in you. I love you. God bless you dear lady!

yourdaddy

May 24, 2021, 1:46:13 PM5/24/21
ATLEAST 19% BLUBITCH, YOU AINT GOING
Message has been deleted

bluettes

May 24, 2021, 4:04:26 PM5/24/21
I am glad you were uplifted ....every experience is an object lesson from which we can gain understanding and grow in the Image of Christ ...we can move from anger to empathy to compassion may GOD richly bless you my sister!

bluettes

May 24, 2021, 4:07:44 PM5/24/21
Timmy Briggs ....you are full of the devil and need to stop trifling with GOD and His people before you go down forever.

yourdaddy

May 24, 2021, 7:09:25 PM5/24/21
BLUE FATSO IS FULL OF EXCOMMUNICATED SHIT

cowman

May 25, 2021, 12:59:42 AM5/25/21
how Blue is excommunicated when we all communicate here??
Only excommunicated ticket payer here is you Timmy.
We are here coming from free choice not from excommunicated Baal monetary worship

yourdaddy

May 25, 2021, 8:31:42 AM5/25/21
ask doc dummy

bluettes

May 25, 2021, 7:12:16 PM5/25/21
caint ask doc nothin' cuz he's dead DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD ...so who's getting your tithesezz now ya damned liar?

yourdaddy

May 25, 2021, 10:31:33 PM5/25/21
HE IS DEAD TO YOU! NOT TO ME, I LISTEN TO HIM DAILY, QUITE THE DOMATAH OF TRUTH.

cowman

May 26, 2021, 1:03:00 PM5/26/21
if you listen to him daily why you pay to other quasi doc teachings????
He don't ask that from anyone.

yourdaddy

May 26, 2021, 2:33:10 PM5/26/21
do you honestly think i would tithe to the great whore? come on man, what are you a junkie?

yourdaddy

May 26, 2021, 3:01:29 PM5/26/21
doc isnt dead, he is sleeping, waiting for his next mission sent by god. that is to teach the jews about jesus during the 1000 years. but you wont see or hear it because you will be deep fried in the lake of fire! want fries with that fatso?

cowman

May 26, 2021, 11:44:27 PM5/26/21
I don't believe you Timmy.
I believe you tithing PMS graciously and pleasurably wet.
She's fountain of faith is allways wet because you and others like you keeping not doc teaching but doc legacy and that's big difference.
You daily dialog is not dialog with doc but monolog with pms.
Inteligence is not qualified to leed dialog because egocentrism of his proffanity is bigger than everything else.
Baal is mouch bigger than Jesus in that case.

yourdaddy

May 27, 2021, 2:59:00 AM5/27/21
u believe what u want, just like ur faith.

Matt2442

May 29, 2021, 5:16:05 PM5/29/21
On Wednesday, May 26, 2021 at 12:01:29 PM UTC-7, yourdaddy wrote:

> doc isnt dead, he is sleeping, waiting for his next mission sent by god. that is to teach the jews about jesus during the 1000 years. but you wont see or hear it because you will be deep fried in the lake of fire! want fries with that fatso?

Matt2442:
Why do you think that God needs Gene Scott to teach the Jews about Jesus? Jesus will teach them Himself. It's not going to take them 1000 years to learn about Him either. They'll recognize Him when He returns. Given how he did as a pastor, Gene Scott will probably be shoveling horse shit for 1000 years with no significant amount of authority, but he will be blessed just to be in the Kingdom.

yourdaddy

May 29, 2021, 9:18:58 PM5/29/21
you have a brain of a chicken. there isnt an ounce of gestalt anywhere in there. you obviously dont know shit of whats to come.

yourdaddy

May 29, 2021, 9:23:58 PM5/29/21
if anyone needs to download torrents of scott its you douchebags! because your brain is fried from too many doobies! or you were sent a strong delusion and to believe a lie and be damned.my opinion its the latter. not many are going dude. hope you have a plan b

Celestia S

May 30, 2021, 12:17:15 AM5/30/21
Blu, you didn't hurt my feelings and I wasn't mad at you. Just confounded that you so completely misunderstood what I said. I couldn't think of any way to respond to it. Peace.

Celestia S

May 30, 2021, 12:42:14 AM5/30/21
According to REV 20:4 the only ones who LIVE and reign with Christ for 1000 years are those martyred during the reign of antichrist, not those who died before then, therefore Gene Scott will not be among them. Presumably there will still be people alive in flesh who will repopulate Earth during those 1000 years, but it doesn't say that in so many words.

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

yourdaddy

May 30, 2021, 12:51:36 AM5/30/21
wow, u need serious help

yourdaddy

May 30, 2021, 1:00:44 AM5/30/21
celestacunt who are the saints? what do the saints do? how do you become a saint? where do the saints go? dont type another sentence until you find the answers to these questions, im sorry but ed and lorraine warren are dead so exorcism is not available for you.

bluettes

May 30, 2021, 5:50:26 PM5/30/21
Cele I am not mad at you either but what is it you think I misunderstood? I also wish you peace and love. 🕊

Matt2442

May 30, 2021, 5:54:37 PM5/30/21
On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 6:23:58 PM UTC-7, yourdaddy wrote:
> On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 9:18:58 PM UTC-4, yourdaddy wrote:

> > > Matt2442:
> > > Why do you think that God needs Gene Scott to teach the Jews about Jesus? Jesus will teach them Himself. It's not going to take them 1000 years to learn about Him either. They'll recognize Him when He returns. Given how he did as a pastor, Gene Scott will probably be shoveling horse shit for 1000 years with no significant amount of authority, but he will be blessed just to be in the Kingdom.

Briggs:
> > you have a brain of a chicken. there isnt an ounce of gestalt anywhere in there. you obviously dont know shit of whats to come.
> if anyone needs to download torrents of scott its you douchebags! because your brain is fried from too many doobies! or you were sent a strong delusion and to believe a lie and be damned.my opinion its the latter. not many are going dude. hope you have a plan b

Matt2442:
I know a lot more than you think. I just don't have Gene Scott on a pedestal like you do, as if he was important to God's agenda. It should be obvious to you by now that he never was as important as you have made him out to be, in fact he is downright insignificant in the whole scheme of things. I would bet that many people who loved his teaching to the end have come to that conclusion by now. And I don't need a plan B. I already have Jesus.

yourdaddy

May 30, 2021, 7:23:44 PM5/30/21
KEEP UP WITH WHAT YOU KNOW AND ARE DOING