Christian circle jerk

Kro

May 3, 2021, 9:24:38 PM5/3/21
the same hand full of posters in this forum..

Bluetitties took over this forum because she's insane enough to linger on touting in vain.

Thing is you can opt to challenge her Christian insanity but her and those like her that remain quickly Travers from ignorant to stupid and then finally hopeless.

Dear Ephesus repent.

I don't recall any scriptural/spiritual prescriptions found in the New testament from Matthew to John sucked into the mud slinging exemplified by blu.

Mudslinging accuses the flesh which you do blu because you don't know what spiritual rebuke is...you rejected it. You don't declare truth.

Blu your testimony goes out in vain and you are but a repeat of the apostasy that has continued for 2000 yrs.

John tarries

Rev 1:2
Rebuke unrighteousness according to the word of god the testimony of christ and all that he (john saw).

The end from the beginning
Parallel my word saith most high

"Major on gods repeatables"
Gene Scott

What is spirit
What is righteousness
What is truth

Kro

May 3, 2021, 9:36:57 PM5/3/21
that man (gene scott) sitting on a lil stool takes money from my hand while his eyes take a walk all over you (melissa scott) hands me a ticket smiles and whispers Good luck well cuddle up angel cuddle up my little dove as we ride down baby into this tunnel of love.. there's a crazy mirror showing us both in 5D I'm laughing at you your laughing at me there's a room of shadows that gets so dark brother its easy for two people to lose each other in this tunnel of love.

bluettes

May 3, 2021, 9:39:11 PM5/3/21
Hi Kevin! I've missed you and wondered if you were okay. Are you taking the vax?

Kro

May 3, 2021, 9:47:54 PM5/3/21
Kro to Melissa
Swallow that double edge sword (word of god) and then pull it out.
Tunnel of love
Bruce Springsteen

bluettes

May 3, 2021, 10:51:22 PM5/3/21
I'm pleased to know you are still with us Kevin ...but I make this assertation;

Thus saith The LORD of Hosts via His prophet Isaiah- (55:11)

“So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.”

Kro

May 3, 2021, 10:56:30 PM5/3/21
Kro to blu
I was addressing 55:11 I know your premise i correct your failure. This scripture does not apply to you

Repent

bluettes

May 4, 2021, 1:43:51 AM5/4/21
LOL! Yeah, it applies to the absolute efficacy of the WORD of GOD as applied to you and me and everyone ...I apply it liberally and generously in general.

So are you channeling these days .... John the Baptist, John the Apostle of Love or John the Son of Thunder?

Kro

May 10, 2021, 10:52:10 PM5/10/21
Kro to blu
Both

Kro

May 10, 2021, 10:54:45 PM5/10/21
Actually all 3

Kro

May 14, 2021, 3:42:34 PM5/14/21
More specifically
John the babtist john the apostle and John the revelator

Kro

May 16, 2021, 11:35:26 PM5/16/21
Kro to blu
What you call channeling I call applying scriptural prescription.
Own it be accountable ambassador

DFWJ

May 17, 2021, 1:03:58 AM5/17/21
To Kro

0-jerk for Christ, haha! Miracle balls from Hell. They never run dry. Spica (star) in the center of the constellation Virgo is known as the Branch or Christ which fell, died and produced a harvest. Virgo is the largest constellation in the heavens which takes the sun 42 days to pass through. At the celestial equator can be seen what some call the ship of the broken-hearted, those that wait for the latter-rain to quench their longing for God`s Word-the body of Leo and the head of Virgo: the end from the beginning

Kro

May 17, 2021, 11:30:28 PM5/17/21
Jesus
The words I speak are spirit and truth

yourdaddy

May 18, 2021, 12:03:35 AM5/18/21
IS THAT BEFORE OR AFTER YOU JERKOFF

Kro

May 18, 2021, 9:50:27 PM5/18/21
Yelling is a tell...imature insecure, inadequate