Counting Our Blessings

Celestia S

Jun 7, 2021, 7:32:09 PMJun 7
Cuban Goes to American Supermarket for the 1st time- Communism to Capitalism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBA41QgIty8

English subtitles are seen by clicking the CC button on the player.

Hey folks, this could happen HERE

rpbc

Jun 7, 2021, 8:08:33 PMJun 7
rpbc: Of course it could, it's planned... a total retraction of goods and services, population reduction big time. I really feel for the guy and his family, and family and friends back home in Cuba... Cuba used to be a thriving country with a very high living standard until Castro was ushered in. I hope he understands the back story, sound like his Florida family understands... wish they would ditch the mask.

yourdaddy

Jun 7, 2021, 9:11:44 PMJun 7
YA, IM AN EXCELLENT DRIVER, YA