Bible Geocoding

Papillon

Feb 3, 2021, 10:19:08 PM2/3/21
The location of every identifiable place mentioned in the Bible shown as an overlay on Google Earth. All locations are sorted by book/chapter.

https://www.openbible.info/geo/

rpbc

Feb 3, 2021, 10:36:01 PM2/3/21
On Wednesday, February 3, 2021 at 8:19:08 PM UTC-7, Papillon wrote:
> The location of every identifiable place mentioned in the Bible shown as an overlay on Google Earth. All locations are sorted by book/chapter.
>
> https://www.openbible.info/geo/

rpbc: Thank you for the link.

MOSES

Feb 3, 2021, 11:20:40 PM2/3/21
tell me where it shows the garden of eden

Papillon

Feb 4, 2021, 12:59:33 AM2/4/21
"Identifiable place" being the key here.

It's just a Google map overlay. It isn't magic.