Decoding words, names ...

bluettes

Feb 24, 2021, 4:06:38 PMFeb 24
for instance: WomansBox (audio)
http://157.245.219.244/audio/WomansBox.m4a

bluettes

Feb 24, 2021, 4:11:54 PMFeb 24
On Wednesday, February 24, 2021 at 2:06:38 PM UTC-7, bluettes wrote:
> for instance: WomansBox (audio)
> http://157.245.219.244/audio/WomansBox.m4a

Words reveal deep truths. http://157.245.219.244/audio/WordsRevealDeepTruths.m4a

bluettes

Feb 24, 2021, 4:21:11 PMFeb 24
Ephesians 1:9-12
King James Version
9 Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:

10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:

11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:

12 That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.