David Box

bluettes

Sep 22, 2021, 5:33:10 PM9/22/21

bluettes

Sep 22, 2021, 5:34:18 PM9/22/21

bluettes

Sep 22, 2021, 5:36:46 PM9/22/21
I've already posted many many many others ....maybe you will figure it out and quit schilling for murder.

bluettes

Sep 22, 2021, 5:38:40 PM9/22/21
And for those who still want it, go for it ....your body ...your choice hmm?

bluettes

Sep 22, 2021, 5:40:18 PM9/22/21

bluettes

Sep 22, 2021, 5:43:09 PM9/22/21
better one with action video - https://youtu.be/SMhwddNQSWQ

David B

Sep 22, 2021, 5:54:22 PM9/22/21
Doing things like this make you feel superior? What part of fuck off and die do you not understand Blue?

bluettes

Sep 22, 2021, 6:05:22 PM9/22/21
On Wednesday, September 22, 2021 at 3:54:22 PM UTC-6, David B wrote:
> Doing things like this make you feel superior? What part of fuck off and die do you not understand Blue?

Maybe you can contact your DNC reps to recommend passing a mandate to Make Me Fuck Off and Die?
Oh wait, never mind LOL!

Enjoy this thread ~ created just for you 😘

yourdaddy

Sep 22, 2021, 6:24:45 PM9/22/21
THE DEMOFUX WILL BECOME EXTINCT AFTER 2024. THE REST WILL BE KILLED AT MEGIDDO. NO WORRIES!

David B

Sep 22, 2021, 6:35:08 PM9/22/21
As I've said before, this isn't a reflection of who I am, but a reflection of who you are... Seek professional help for your OCD

bluettes

Sep 22, 2021, 6:50:57 PM9/22/21
Why are you following me around afgs ...posting on my threads and accusing me of OCD?
Projecting much? Can't take your own reflection? .
How about you follow your own demands? Take the rail road ties from your eyes ...hypocrite.

bluettes

Sep 22, 2021, 6:54:52 PM9/22/21
Oh, sorry ...this IS your thread 🙃
...I made it expressly for you ...carry on, speak what's left of your impaired mind.

David B

Sep 22, 2021, 6:59:06 PM9/22/21
Who left you hall monitor of AFGS? You should really leverage a dictionary, especially when you try to use use words you haven't an understanding of their meaning. It only reveals your ignornace, as well as your sociopathic issues.

yourdaddy

Sep 22, 2021, 7:03:31 PM9/22/21
RAT RAT RAT!

bluettes

Sep 22, 2021, 7:24:45 PM9/22/21
Oh sorry, didn't know you were the official hall monitor. BTW, 'ignornace' does not appear in any dictionary ...you have been using that non-word a few times now. So look in the mirror ...sociopath ...narcissist ...fake christian ...showing your ass again.

bluettes

Sep 22, 2021, 7:54:15 PM9/22/21
Did you see this??
HORRIFIC: Baby Paralyzed By COVID Vaccine
https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=61499dc2d1261b02648a7bae

bluettes

Sep 22, 2021, 9:00:31 PM9/22/21
Anyone still pushing these kill shots is a WORLD WIDE MASS MURDERER.
Those of you unfortunate to have been duped punked tricked or coerced into being jabbed are forgiven if you get on the right side of this, repent and stop being shills for evil.

yourdaddy

Sep 22, 2021, 9:13:48 PM9/22/21
WHAT ARE WE DUPED ABOUT? YES I AGREE THEY DONT WORK, AND THEY ARE USING COVID BECAUSE THEY WANT MORE MAIL IN VOTING AND STREET LOCATION VOTE BOXES SO THEY CAN CHEAT AGAIN. I PREDICT GUNS GO AFTER SOMEONE TAKES OUT MAGOO. THEN THE DEMS PACK THE COURTS TO RID OUR GUN RIGHTS. CHEER UP SAINTS ITS GONNA GET WORSE!

bluettes

Sep 22, 2021, 9:17:34 PM9/22/21
No Timmy, that's merely a convenient bonus to ensure 100% compliance with mandates...release the cap locks if you want any serious dialogue with me.

bluettes

Sep 22, 2021, 9:19:16 PM9/22/21
Maybe we should get off Box's thread now ...he must be feeling boxed into a corner so give him his space.

yourdaddy

Sep 22, 2021, 9:20:00 PM9/22/21
I NEVER HAVE DIALOGUE WITH YOU, I POST WHATEVER AND WHENEVER I FEEL LIKE IT, GOT THAT FATSO?

bluettes

Sep 22, 2021, 9:35:07 PM9/22/21
How much weight did you say you gained, Timmy? I am barely over 100lbs now ...need about ten more to feel stronger. Maybe you should start calling me toothpick or Twiggy?

yourdaddy

Sep 22, 2021, 9:39:42 PM9/22/21
YOUR FUNNY, WE ALL KNOW YOUR DAMN NEAR 300

bluettes

Sep 22, 2021, 9:56:06 PM9/22/21
You have no idea who I am or what I look like ...several others here do but not you, obviously ...and your ugly fat mug was posted on the internet ...facebook...so go figure. So you must be damn near well over 300 since those last 20 lbs you gained ...IDK. Don't care.

bluettes

Sep 22, 2021, 9:58:17 PM9/22/21
Probably better to have extra weight in case food supply is disrupted again. I'm too thin ...need more calories!

David B

Sep 23, 2021, 6:33:39 PM9/23/21
A typo doesn't deal with the fact that your usage of fascism in your rants is simply attempts to redefine the word, or you don't have a basic understanding of it. By definition Fascism is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism. That's Trumpism. Your delusional rants are simply emerging cases of the "Swaggart" syndrome, accusing others of that which you yourself are guilty. Fuck off and die with your delusional rants.

bluettes

Sep 23, 2021, 11:49:19 PM9/23/21
It's still you David ...you and your people are the Fascists. You and your people are the ones re-defining words. I voted Trump ...we had a few years of prosperity for everyone. You voted against and just look at our situation now ...that pedo Joe took us into the poor house in a few months opened the borders etc...and how about that chickenshit pullout in Afghanistan ...abandoning our friends ...the Christian men women and children now being raped sold into slavery tortured and murdered ...your boy Joe did that ...you have Trump out of the WH and you are still foaming at your mouth in anti-Trump derangement ...you are a professing Christian telling me to fuck off and die. Wow ..are you raging at people like this in other areas or just here at me? I believe you truly are an hard boiled red diapered fake christian npr fascist son of belial. 👹 Or is it dementia? You're getting worse.

bluettes

Sep 24, 2021, 12:18:56 AM9/24/21
You want to censor me don't you? You want me to just shut up, fuck off and die.
So does your "liberal" Authoritarian Fascist Regime.

bluettes

Sep 24, 2021, 12:33:06 AM9/24/21
On Thursday, September 23, 2021 at 4:33:39 PM UTC-6, David B wrote:
> Your delusional rants are simply emerging cases of the "Swaggart" syndrome, accusing others of that which you yourself are guilty. Fuck off and die with your delusional rants.

Look at this ⬆
You doing just exactly what you accuse ...you are really losing it.

Now then ...I should not be on here taunting a crazy person ...but you follow me around like an internet troll. So if you see a thread with my name on it as Original Poster (OP) you should simply not look at it because you will be triggered into rage ...and it just isn't healthy especially now that you've been compromised by toxins, bad theology and old age. So stay away from my threads and take care of yourself.

yourdaddy

Sep 24, 2021, 11:29:54 AM9/24/21
ALL NAZI DEMOFUX LIKE BOX WANT THAT, THEIR WAY OR THE HIGHWAY, GUESS WHAT BOX GOD ISNT A DEMOFUK, GOD IS IN CONTROL AND THIS COUNTRY WILL BE A PRESENT UNTO THE LORD AND IT WONT BE LIKE IT IS NOW UNDER THE NAZIS! SO IT IS YOU WHO NEEDS TO SHUTUP AND DIE. BECAUSE YOUR FATE IS IN MEGIDDO, SAY HELLO TO KERMIT DE FROG WHEN YOU SEE HIM!

David B

Sep 25, 2021, 6:38:11 AM9/25/21
You're fucking delusional. You know nothing of me. Your own actions reveal your hypocrisy. Fuck off dipshit.

David B

Sep 25, 2021, 7:02:41 AM9/25/21
You have a very strange idea of what reality is. You know nothing of me. For years, your arrogance, your narcissism, your false accusations... even self-admited you're the one who has felt some need to troll me to get some type of response... that kind of shit is simply childish and boorish. You come here and take your sociopathic bullshit out on not only me, but others as well. Go get your spirtual orgasm and mentally masturbate with someone else. You're a fucking delusional asshole. I'm sure you even think you could teach Jesus a few things on "being a Christian"...

bluettes

Sep 25, 2021, 4:04:31 PM9/25/21
Jeremiah 17:9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?