If it weren't for Dr. Gene Scott

Dennis Ray Wingo

Sep 6, 2021, 2:02:16 PM9/6/21
This is the case in Australia and would have been the case in California had it not been for Gene Scott's fight and the Petris Bill.
____________________________

Joel Agius
@Joel_Agius1
·
4h
They're now saying only people who are fully vaccinated can go to church.

They're taking everything they can from us.

_____________________________

And Melissa said that his fights were not her fights....

Matt2442

Sep 6, 2021, 3:17:31 PM9/6/21
Matt2442:
I thought the Petris Bill was about the government demanding donor records that they had no business demanding. I get that both are about government intrusion where they have no right, but I'm not sure that the Petris Bill will keep the government from mandating vaccines for church goers over here.

yourdaddy

Sep 6, 2021, 4:16:07 PM9/6/21
NO NEED TO EXPLAIN TO FAKE SCOTT WATCHERS, HE DID HIS BEST TEACHING FROM 78-96, ANYONE WHO WATCHED AFTER,,SORRY BUT YOU DONT KNOW SHIT!

yourdaddy

Sep 6, 2021, 4:18:37 PM9/6/21
On Monday, September 6, 2021 at 3:17:31 PM UTC-4, Matt2442 wrote:
GEE THAT'S WHAT THE SCOTT TAPES WERE FOR!!!!!!! TIMES LIKE THIS THAT HE FAILED TO WARN US ABOUT. JUST BIG GOV! NO DETAILS EXCEPT LOSS OF SOME PUNY RIGHTS!

yourdaddy

Sep 6, 2021, 4:20:06 PM9/6/21
ALSO TEACHING HE DID BEFORE SATTELLITE WAS COMPLETE WITH LESS DANGLING!

Dennis Ray Wingo

Sep 6, 2021, 4:49:51 PM9/6/21
The Petris bill was to counter George Dukmejin's attempt to take over churches by declaring them charitable trusts, and thus wards of the state.