Kro to mellissa

Kro

Jun 26, 2021, 11:46:36 AM6/26/21
remember doc? What did doc say? Doc said repeatedly to "major on God's repeatables."

Now pls understand melissa i am presuming you really care about God's word and thats the reason you played the whore to gain control of the ministry. God loves whores...jezabaal, rahab, Mary Magdalena, babylon and wat nat.. god works in mysterious ways i get it.

I have flown in lofty places for your benefit or to your detriment choose this day.

I have seen many things and how you survive it tells the story.

I am your messenger for you have no message to give.

Rev 1:2 is your message saith most high.

John tarries.

The church is a whore and you are the church in type and God sees fit to lift you up wash your sin away and restore your virginity through truth and spirit a babtism of revelation..an occurrence an opportunity for righteousness.

I am a variable upon which you may stand in that day.

The Scott ministry sacrificed in suffering. My children slept in cars left relationships starved and walked away from all for my sake.

I was watching saith most high and what I see I desire that I may know the hearts of men.

I dont want your money I dont want your sacrifice.

I want your trust your loyalty your surrender and in return I give you the revelation of deliverance.

Create a think tank engage computers leave the linear and apply the quantum to my record to my revelation. Reach beyond this simulation this algorithm that has bound creation in sin for 2000 yrs. Expose my word reveal its truth manifest my glory.

Parallel my word and bind the past to the future and bring balance to the present.

Apply the prescriptions in lovingtruthtruthfullyloved.

Again all this exhortation presumes your virtue.

Or your just a whole one in a long line of sinfull
vainglorymoneygrabbinghellboundspiritualwhores

yourdaddy

Jun 26, 2021, 3:22:46 PM6/26/21
actually she is MRS. SATAN

Kro

Jun 27, 2021, 4:47:07 PM6/27/21
On Saturday, June 26, 2021 at 11:46:36 AM UTC-4, Kro wrote:
Kro
Simple minds-woman

Kro

Jul 11, 2021, 11:51:23 AM7/11/21
I heard a sound and I knew it wasn't me it was intervention...
Crazy on you
Heart

Kro

Jul 11, 2021, 12:14:43 PM7/11/21
I was a willow last night in a dream I bent down over a clear running stream I sang you a song that I heard up above and you kept me alive with your sweetflowinglove

Kro

Jul 11, 2021, 12:40:43 PM7/11/21
but you u know go fuck yourself otherwise

Truth is beyond your desire prove me now here with

Kro

Aug 11, 2021, 9:41:18 PM8/11/21
Sting
Fortress around your heart

Kro

Aug 11, 2021, 10:16:41 PM8/11/21
Simple minds
Woman [athenamats]

Kro

Aug 25, 2021, 11:17:54 PM8/25/21
Nicolette Larson 'lotta love- special edition-extended edition- Audio HQ
(You tube)

Kro

Aug 27, 2021, 9:01:53 PM8/27/21
The church- under the milky way