Google Grup tidak lagi mendukung postingan atau langganan Usenet baru. Konten lama masih dapat dilihat.

HR 6666

54 kali dilihat
Langsung ke pesan pertama yang belum dibaca

bluettes

belum dibaca,
18 Mei 2022, 13.47.0818/05/22
kepada
Passed.

Thoughts?

yourdaddy

belum dibaca,
18 Mei 2022, 14.02.2718/05/22
kepada
On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 1:47:08 PM UTC-4, bluettes wrote:
> Passed.
>
> Thoughts?
6666 MEANS NOTHING

yourdaddy

belum dibaca,
18 Mei 2022, 14.04.0318/05/22
kepada

yourdaddy

belum dibaca,
18 Mei 2022, 14.08.4218/05/22
kepada

Kro

belum dibaca,
18 Mei 2022, 15.58.1818/05/22
kepada
On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 1:47:08 PM UTC-4, bluettes wrote:
> Passed.
>
> Thoughts?
I dont like the idea of these people going to peoples homes

bluettes

belum dibaca,
18 Mei 2022, 16.49.4718/05/22
kepada
Oh there is even more you will dislike about this. Big plans for everyone.

NGC6144

belum dibaca,
18 Mei 2022, 17.17.5218/05/22
kepada
It's seems more of a legal formality despite being late in the game with the pandemic subsiding. But, it's a whopping 100 billion just for testing in mind so I suspect there is a lot of pork hiding up it's skirt.

bluettes

belum dibaca,
18 Mei 2022, 21.15.4918/05/22
kepada
The USA is over and under the NWO bosses. It's much worse than just some hidden pork but yeah.
0 pesan baru