Pastor Arnold Murray has been dead for three years.

Springfield, Missouri

Feb 12, 2017, 1:13:31 AM2/12/17
He does a much better job preaching
while dead than eweGene does.

rpbc

Feb 12, 2017, 1:29:19 AM2/12/17
On Saturday, February 11, 2017 at 10:13:31 PM UTC-8, Springfield, Missouri wrote:
> He does a much better job preaching
> while dead than eweGene does.

rpbc: He probably doesn't have a witch helping him.

Matt2442

Feb 12, 2017, 1:51:16 AM2/12/17
On Saturday, February 11, 2017 at 10:13:31 PM UTC-8, Springfield, Missouri wrote:
> He does a much better job preaching
> while dead than eweGene does.

Matt2442:
Did his son take over the church?

Springfield, Missouri

Feb 12, 2017, 2:07:24 AM2/12/17
One son, David, died a few years ago,
and it looks like the other son, Dennis
has taken over the church.

Springfield, Missouri

Feb 12, 2017, 2:22:40 AM2/12/17
findagrave.com memorial numbers:
Arnold B Murray 125084606
Gene Scott 11341823

Matt2442

Feb 12, 2017, 10:28:09 AM2/12/17
Matt2442:
I assume that they also broadcast his teaching along with Arnold Murray's old tapes. I wonder if Shepherd's Chapel is still as cultic as one former member of that church reported in here years ago?

Springfield, Missouri

Feb 12, 2017, 11:13:59 AM2/12/17
I don't watch enough to know their ministry well,
but Arnold seems to have more screen time than
Dennis. They don't edit the programs where
Arnold says he is in good health. I don't know if
they are a cult, I am not a theologian, and I don't
follow them that closely. I enjoyed Arnold's rural
references, because I was raised on a farm like
he was, in the same general area. I still live on
our family dairy farm, over 100 years old.

Celestia S

Feb 12, 2017, 3:37:11 PM2/12/17
Must be nice to live there.

geraldkrug

Feb 12, 2017, 4:55:01 PM2/12/17
Must be awefull to be a curb creature lesbian filthy scum.

Matt2442

Feb 13, 2017, 12:04:20 PM2/13/17
Matt2442:
That's cool. The only reason I brought that up was that I first encountered Arnold Murray right after I left Scott's church. I thought he was interesting enough, held some of the same views regarding the Lost Tribes and even sold some of the same E. Raymond Capt books at the time. Something gave me the creeps about him though. I don't know why but I had this feeling about him that things might not be very different with his church than Scott's. Confirmation came years later when a poster, named "Izabella" I believe, came into AFGS seeking info about Gene Scott. She was a former member of Shepherd's Chapel and had some things to share about Murray that confirmed my earlier suspicion.

geraldkrug

Feb 13, 2017, 12:31:28 PM2/13/17
White House Senior Policy Adviser Stephen Miller is a total embarrassment.

sherma...@gmail.com

Aug 25, 2018, 6:34:37 PM8/25/18
All the judgmental people making asdumptiins about Pastor Arnold Murrey , he IS WITH OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN and NOT IN HELL , as one person has onviously judged him over GOD judging first, The Shepards Chapel is the ONLY CHURCH I KNO that teaches the WORD AS IT IS WRITTEN IN THE BIBLE ! If you LISTEN AND UNDERSTAND WHAT U READ, ALL OF U WILL KNOW THIS IS THE ONLY CHURCH IN MY OPINION THAT IS TEACHING THE TRUE WORD OF GOD! I kno that ALL OF THE WORLD WILL BE DECEIVED , ONKY THOSE WHO HAVE EYES TO SEE EARS TO HEAR , WAKE UP PEOPLE U KNO THAT SATAN COMES AS CHRIST FIRST , WE WILL NOT SEE TRUE CHRIST TILL AFTER SATAN SITS IN JERUSALEM, IF WE ARE STILL IN FLESH BODIES, IT IS NOT JESUS CHRIST ! READ , LEARN AND KNO IT OR STAY IGNORANT TILL MILLENIUM , YOU WILL ALL SEE THEN. I AGREE WITH SHEPARDS CHAPELS TEACHINGS 100 PERCENT BECAUSE ITS THE TRUE WORD FOR WORD OUT OF THE KJV BIBLE. STUDY HARDER AND ASK 4 WISDOM TO UNDERSTAND , ITS NOT THAT HARD , ITS SO EASY 4 PEOPLE TO BASH AND ACCUSE PASTOR MURREY OF BEING A CULTIST OR FALSE TEACHER B4 YOU ALL EVEN GO READ UR BIBLES AND STUDY IT WORD 4 WORD, UR LISTENING TO MANS DOCTRINS NOT GODS. IF U READ 4 URSRLVES U WILL KNO .

bluettes

Aug 25, 2018, 7:39:04 PM8/25/18
On Saturday, August 25, 2018 at 4:34:37 PM UTC-6, sherma...@gmail.com wrote:
> All the judgmental people making asdumptiins about Pastor Arnold Murrey , he IS WITH OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN and NOT IN HELL , as one person has onviously judged him over GOD judging first, The Shepards Chapel is the ONLY CHURCH I KNO that teaches the WORD AS IT IS WRITTEN IN THE BIBLE ! If you LISTEN AND UNDERSTAND WHAT U READ, ALL OF U WILL KNOW THIS IS THE ONLY CHURCH IN MY OPINION THAT IS TEACHING THE TRUE WORD OF GOD! I kno that ALL OF THE WORLD WILL BE DECEIVED , ONKY THOSE WHO HAVE EYES TO SEE EARS TO HEAR , WAKE UP PEOPLE U KNO THAT SATAN COMES AS CHRIST FIRST , WE WILL NOT SEE TRUE CHRIST TILL AFTER SATAN SITS IN JERUSALEM, IF WE ARE STILL IN FLESH BODIES, IT IS NOT JESUS CHRIST ! READ , LEARN AND KNO IT OR STAY IGNORANT TILL MILLENIUM , YOU WILL ALL SEE THEN. I AGREE WITH SHEPARDS CHAPELS TEACHINGS 100 PERCENT BECAUSE ITS THE TRUE WORD FOR WORD OUT OF THE KJV BIBLE. STUDY HARDER AND ASK 4 WISDOM TO UNDERSTAND , ITS NOT THAT HARD , ITS SO EASY 4 PEOPLE TO BASH AND ACCUSE PASTOR MURREY OF BEING A CULTIST OR FALSE TEACHER B4 YOU ALL EVEN GO READ UR BIBLES AND STUDY IT WORD 4 WORD, UR LISTENING TO MANS DOCTRINS NOT GODS. IF U READ 4 URSRLVES U WILL KNO .

LOL ....thou dost protest too much and in all caps ...as if screaming ...it only makes your argument even less persuasive. You cultic flying monkeys just never figure out that most churches teach directly from the bible ...it's the revelation of the Holy Spirit and interpretation that matters. Read all you want but if there's no leading of the Spirit, you will be deceived by your false teacher/fake pastor and never catch on to the routine twisting of scripture.

bluettes

Aug 25, 2018, 7:46:04 PM8/25/18
BYW, if you truly believe that Scott and Murray, not Murrey, as you spelled your dead charlatan pastor's name, are the only ones who've ever 'taught word for word' in the Bible? ...you are pitifully ignorant,

geraldkrug

Aug 25, 2018, 10:07:26 PM8/25/18
'He can't get rid of any of this': Trump's wall of secrecy erodes amid growing legal challenges
Washington PostToday, 4:01 PM
President Trump's wall of secrecy — the work of a lifetime — has cracked.

geraldkrug

Aug 25, 2018, 10:10:28 PM8/25/18
Palestinians Blast Trump's Aid Cut as Political 'Blackmail'

JERUSALEM — Palestinian officials denounced the Trump administration's cancellation of more than $200 million in aid, accusing Washington of “weaponizing” humanitarian assistance by using it as a tool to coerce political concessions.

rpbc

Aug 25, 2018, 11:35:10 PM8/25/18
On Saturday, August 25, 2018 at 4:34:37 PM UTC-6, sherma...@gmail.com wrote:
> All the judgmental people making asdumptiins about Pastor Arnold Murrey , he IS WITH OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN and NOT IN HELL , as one person has onviously judged him over GOD judging first, The Shepards Chapel is the ONLY CHURCH I KNO that teaches the WORD AS IT IS WRITTEN IN THE BIBLE ! If you LISTEN AND UNDERSTAND WHAT U READ, ALL OF U WILL KNOW THIS IS THE ONLY CHURCH IN MY OPINION THAT IS TEACHING THE TRUE WORD OF GOD! I kno that ALL OF THE WORLD WILL BE DECEIVED , ONKY THOSE WHO HAVE EYES TO SEE EARS TO HEAR , WAKE UP PEOPLE U KNO THAT SATAN COMES AS CHRIST FIRST , WE WILL NOT SEE TRUE CHRIST TILL AFTER SATAN SITS IN JERUSALEM, IF WE ARE STILL IN FLESH BODIES, IT IS NOT JESUS CHRIST ! READ , LEARN AND KNO IT OR STAY IGNORANT TILL MILLENIUM , YOU WILL ALL SEE THEN. I AGREE WITH SHEPARDS CHAPELS TEACHINGS 100 PERCENT BECAUSE ITS THE TRUE WORD FOR WORD OUT OF THE KJV BIBLE. STUDY HARDER AND ASK 4 WISDOM TO UNDERSTAND , ITS NOT THAT HARD , ITS SO EASY 4 PEOPLE TO BASH AND ACCUSE PASTOR MURREY OF BEING A CULTIST OR FALSE TEACHER B4 YOU ALL EVEN GO READ UR BIBLES AND STUDY IT WORD 4 WORD, UR LISTENING TO MANS DOCTRINS NOT GODS. IF U READ 4 URSRLVES U WILL KNO .

rpbc: Due tell...

bluettes

Aug 26, 2018, 3:10:56 AM8/26/18
Can't spell to tell. She's a low IQ flying monkey.

geraldkrug

Aug 26, 2018, 8:43:39 AM8/26/18
Nigger!

Matt2442

Aug 27, 2018, 10:19:21 PM8/27/18
On Saturday, August 25, 2018 at 3:34:37 PM UTC-7, sherma...@gmail.com wrote:
> All the judgmental people making asdumptiins about Pastor Arnold Murrey , he IS WITH OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN and NOT IN HELL , as one person has onviously judged him over GOD judging first, The Shepards Chapel is the ONLY CHURCH I KNO that teaches the WORD AS IT IS WRITTEN IN THE BIBLE ! If you LISTEN AND UNDERSTAND WHAT U READ, ALL OF U WILL KNOW THIS IS THE ONLY CHURCH IN MY OPINION THAT IS TEACHING THE TRUE WORD OF GOD! I kno that ALL OF THE WORLD WILL BE DECEIVED , ONKY THOSE WHO HAVE EYES TO SEE EARS TO HEAR , WAKE UP PEOPLE U KNO THAT SATAN COMES AS CHRIST FIRST , WE WILL NOT SEE TRUE CHRIST TILL AFTER SATAN SITS IN JERUSALEM, IF WE ARE STILL IN FLESH BODIES, IT IS NOT JESUS CHRIST ! READ , LEARN AND KNO IT OR STAY IGNORANT TILL MILLENIUM , YOU WILL ALL SEE THEN. I AGREE WITH SHEPARDS CHAPELS TEACHINGS 100 PERCENT BECAUSE ITS THE TRUE WORD FOR WORD OUT OF THE KJV BIBLE. STUDY HARDER AND ASK 4 WISDOM TO UNDERSTAND , ITS NOT THAT HARD , ITS SO EASY 4 PEOPLE TO BASH AND ACCUSE PASTOR MURREY OF BEING A CULTIST OR FALSE TEACHER B4 YOU ALL EVEN GO READ UR BIBLES AND STUDY IT WORD 4 WORD, UR LISTENING TO MANS DOCTRINS NOT GODS. IF U READ 4 URSRLVES U WILL KNO .

Matt2442:
Wow! This post could be pinned, if that were possible in Usenet, as the poster child for cult mentality. If you were intending to refute the idea that Arnold Murray was a cult leader, you have done exactly the opposite with cultspeak such as this:

Matt2442

Aug 27, 2018, 10:27:19 PM8/27/18
On Saturday, August 25, 2018 at 3:34:37 PM UTC-7, sherma...@gmail.com wrote:
> All the judgmental people making asdumptiins about Pastor Arnold Murrey , he IS WITH OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN and NOT IN HELL , as one person has onviously judged him over GOD judging first, The Shepards Chapel is the ONLY CHURCH I KNO that teaches the WORD AS IT IS WRITTEN IN THE BIBLE ! If you LISTEN AND UNDERSTAND WHAT U READ, ALL OF U WILL KNOW THIS IS THE ONLY CHURCH IN MY OPINION THAT IS TEACHING THE TRUE WORD OF GOD! I kno that ALL OF THE WORLD WILL BE DECEIVED , ONKY THOSE WHO HAVE EYES TO SEE EARS TO HEAR , WAKE UP PEOPLE U KNO THAT SATAN COMES AS CHRIST FIRST , WE WILL NOT SEE TRUE CHRIST TILL AFTER SATAN SITS IN JERUSALEM, IF WE ARE STILL IN FLESH BODIES, IT IS NOT JESUS CHRIST ! READ , LEARN AND KNO IT OR STAY IGNORANT TILL MILLENIUM , YOU WILL ALL SEE THEN. I AGREE WITH SHEPARDS CHAPELS TEACHINGS 100 PERCENT BECAUSE ITS THE TRUE WORD FOR WORD OUT OF THE KJV BIBLE. STUDY HARDER AND ASK 4 WISDOM TO UNDERSTAND , ITS NOT THAT HARD , ITS SO EASY 4 PEOPLE TO BASH AND ACCUSE PASTOR MURREY OF BEING A CULTIST OR FALSE TEACHER B4 YOU ALL EVEN GO READ UR BIBLES AND STUDY IT WORD 4 WORD, UR LISTENING TO MANS DOCTRINS NOT GODS. IF U READ 4 URSRLVES U WILL KNO .

Matt2442:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.fan.gene-scott/72xOm5mqkVo

geraldkrug

Aug 28, 2018, 9:29:31 AM8/28/18
What have these done beyond death?

ingri...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2019, 2:55:49 PM2/19/19
Praise be His Name, the Messiah Lord of Lord King of Kings All Powerful Jesus Christ.Keep Strengthening me to go forward in Your Faith make me Wise with Your Truth... Gods words.For its Gids words and Not Mans that i believe in.Keep Within Me my Lord of Everlasting Peace and Love.
..Get Behind Me Satan U cant Blind anymore...

geraldkrug

Feb 19, 2019, 6:40:40 PM2/19/19
Erie, PA - Bernie Sanders has announced that he is officially running for president once again. Despite losing last year's democratic nomination to Hillary Clinton, he's jumping in once more. The 77 year old is just the latest of almost a dozen democratic cendidates who have announced campaigns for the White House.

zadok5...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2019, 8:14:13 PM7/1/19
You're an idiot 😜 ewe 🐏 know that

mkq...@gmail.com

Nov 17, 2019, 10:59:24 AM11/17/19
Thank you Lord for pastor Arnold Murray's teachings# ballenoughtoteachtruth!!

mkq...@gmail.com

Nov 17, 2019, 11:00:48 AM11/17/19
Far from a cult we know truth when we hear it

wasntme

Nov 17, 2019, 12:37:14 PM11/17/19
On Sunday, November 17, 2019 at 11:00:48 AM UTC-5, mkq...@gmail.com wrote:
> Far from a cult we know truth when we hear it

ERIC CIARAMELLA

geraldkrug

Nov 17, 2019, 4:07:44 PM11/17/19
Pelosi says Trump's actions are worse than Richard Nixon's, suggests he should resign.

wasntme

Nov 18, 2019, 12:36:20 AM11/18/19
On Sunday, November 17, 2019 at 4:07:44 PM UTC-5, geraldkrug wrote:
> Pelosi says Trump's actions are worse than Richard Nixon's, suggests he should resign.

peloosi should die

geraldkrug

Nov 18, 2019, 9:07:10 AM11/18/19
You were pardoned by jerkoffski so we can't hire you.
Message has been deleted

geraldkrug

Nov 18, 2019, 9:36:47 PM11/18/19
The bahai faith says the yearly cleansing fast is not mandatory if your ill.

wasntme

Nov 18, 2019, 11:20:47 PM11/18/19
On Monday, November 18, 2019 at 9:30:29 PM UTC-5, billyjac...@gmail.com wrote:
> We were alive in the first age is puzzling to me about Murray's teaching. It's appointed once for a man to live. Then death and judgement. Please explain his 1st age position. Satan mating with Eve producing Cain and Kenites another warning light. I heard him once say Social Security recipients don't have to tithe? Well, if they want to take that leap of faith, why not? Most of his exegesis of scripture is spot on but the devil is always in the details.

who?

geraldkrug

Nov 19, 2019, 3:13:13 PM11/19/19
We don't know anyone well enough to give them power so make an AI president and give hunan assistents.

mikepo...@gmail.com

Nov 29, 2019, 7:48:33 AM11/29/19
Bless your heart i pray your tangled mind be untangled forgive this person for they no not know what they say remove the mark in thier forehead it's always been around we are born into confusion only the truth can straighten it out ....

geraldkrug

Nov 29, 2019, 3:05:13 PM11/29/19
House Republicans are standing with the President at the moment because of base pressure, but said "they resent being put in this position all the time."

Gerald - base bullshit wotd better word, addicts

geraldkrug

Nov 29, 2019, 4:33:50 PM11/29/19
Democrats set December 6 deadline for White House to say if it will participate in impeachment proceedings.

geraldkrug

Nov 29, 2019, 6:42:15 PM11/29/19
Trump is accusing Democrats of doing nothing as he refuses to work with them.

Grald - over 400 house bills have been sent to the senate.

dyor...@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2020, 1:29:22 PM3/8/20
I can’t believe you are saying g this. We know the truth and who the witches are

geraldkrug

Mar 8, 2020, 3:12:58 PM3/8/20
You know nothing of truth

dyor...@gmail.com

Mar 11, 2020, 3:20:26 PM3/11/20
Why would u say such a thing. I know God struck Miriam with lepercy for talking crap on mosses,

geraldkrug

Mar 11, 2020, 3:21:35 PM3/11/20
You know nothing nigger zero

dyor...@gmail.com

Mar 11, 2020, 4:04:23 PM3/11/20
Oh ur just insane. I’ll pray for u to see the light.

geraldkrug

Mar 11, 2020, 6:34:33 PM3/11/20
Your prayers are insults nigger

pitmank...@gmail.com

Apr 23, 2020, 7:54:34 AM4/23/20
When did this go from a religious post to a political post?

pitmank...@gmail.com

Apr 23, 2020, 7:57:24 AM4/23/20
Who gave you permission to be judgemental?

ARMORBAND

Apr 23, 2020, 8:39:58 AM4/23/20
On Thursday, April 23, 2020 at 7:57:24 AM UTC-4, pitmank...@gmail.com wrote:
> Who gave you permission to be judgemental?

YOUR IN THE WRONG GROUP

bluettes

Apr 23, 2020, 2:13:18 PM4/23/20
On Thursday, April 23, 2020 at 5:54:34 AM UTC-6, pitmank...@gmail.com wrote:
> When did this go from a religious post to a political post?

This never was a religious forum, it's always been about UeGene and his idiot followers.

bluettes

Apr 23, 2020, 2:15:58 PM4/23/20
On Thursday, April 23, 2020 at 5:57:24 AM UTC-6, pitmank...@gmail.com wrote:
> Who gave you permission to be judgemental?

The same one who gave you permission to be in a cult and live in sin ...satan.

Cain_Stained_Inbred

Apr 23, 2020, 3:35:15 PM4/23/20

On 2020-04-23, pitmank...@gmail.com <pitmank...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Who gave you permission to be judgemental?

Fuck You

rpbc

Apr 23, 2020, 3:56:51 PM4/23/20
rpbc: Appropriate answer...

Matt2442

Apr 23, 2020, 10:15:19 PM4/23/20
Matt2442:
A flying monkey from a different cult. Same mentality though.

ARMORBAND

Apr 23, 2020, 10:16:50 PM4/23/20
ya right, that fool taught on a 6 month great trib

Matt2442

Apr 23, 2020, 10:17:13 PM4/23/20
On Thursday, April 23, 2020 at 4:54:34 AM UTC-7, pitmank...@gmail.com wrote:
> When did this go from a religious post to a political post?

Matt2442:
It's not judgemental to recognize a false teacher. It's obedience to the warnings Jesus gave.

ARMORBAND

Apr 23, 2020, 10:33:02 PM4/23/20
ahhhhhh so

brendajewe...@gmail.com

Jul 7, 2020, 11:23:40 PM7/7/20
On Sunday, February 12, 2017 at 12:13:31 AM UTC-6, Springfield, Missouri wrote:
> He does a much better job preaching
> while dead than eweGene does.

I truly loved Pastor Arnold Murray and the way he taught the Bible. Chapter by chapter and verse by verse helped me more than ever when it came to understanding the Holy Bible. He is the only true Pastor that cared about the people in the world not being deceived when the anti-christ arrives. I loved the way he taught the truth about how all of this is going to go down. Many churches don't even touch on God's Elect. Many so called preachers today are all about the so called prosperity blessings/money and they do not care about God's children's salvation and kingdom. I know for an absolute fact that Pastor Arnold Murray is sitting at the right hand of our Heavenly Father Yahava and I cannot wait to see him coming down from heaven with Jesus Christ/Yashuah to take care of business. Rest Pastor Murray until you come again. I miss you and thank you for teaching me our Father's Word.

CARLOS

Jul 7, 2020, 11:46:21 PM7/7/20
NOW TELL US ABOUT THE 6 MONTH GREAT TRIB THAT HE LIED TO YOU ABOUT

cop...@tds.net

Aug 7, 2020, 6:40:29 PM8/7/20
On Sunday, February 12, 2017 at 12:13:31 AM UTC-6, Springfield, Missouri wrote:
> He does a much better job preaching
> while dead than eweGene does.

Just remember, they taught GOD judges, not us. Dennis does an excellent job. Sorry for David.

MOSES

Aug 7, 2020, 6:49:27 PM8/7/20
ENJOY YOUR GOD SENT DELUSION

cop...@tds.net

Aug 7, 2020, 6:50:09 PM8/7/20
Satan will be here in the "ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT". He will give you money and solve ALL your problems. ------A simple thing on NOV3rd. Do you vote for FREEDOM and life begins at conception? Or Communism, Hate, Anger, Anti GOD,Destuction of our country.

MOSES

Aug 7, 2020, 6:51:52 PM8/7/20
DID YOU EVEN LISTEN TO DOC? DIDNT HE TELL YOU WE LOSE OUR RIGHTS BEEEEFORE ANTICHRIST COMES TO POWER!!!!!!!! SO BIDEN WINS

bluettes

Aug 7, 2020, 7:40:25 PM8/7/20
Will you not be voting for The Donald? Don't just roll over like a beaten dog.

MOSES

Aug 7, 2020, 9:26:50 PM8/7/20
i wont be here

Blue Willow

Jul 20, 2021, 7:21:56 PM7/20/21
Can you share the cause of death for the Murray family members? Arnold lost his wife in 1997, she was only 65. David lost his wife at age 52 and he died at age 59. Now I know this might seem unimportant, but it seems they were all young IMO. Where as Arnold lived to be 95. Just curious. I was studying Revelation and came upon one of Arnold Murray's teachings. I actually thought it was really good. I do not know alot about the ministry of his, but I did some research about his death and found he had lost other family members.

rpbc

Jul 20, 2021, 7:30:44 PM7/20/21
On Tuesday, July 20, 2021 at 5:21:56 PM UTC-6, Blue Willow wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 7, 2020 at 8:23:40 PM UTC-7, brendajewe...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Sunday, February 12, 2017 at 12:13:31 AM UTC-6, Springfield, Missouri wrote:
> > > He does a much better job preaching
> > > while dead than eweGene does.
> >
> > I truly loved Pastor Arnold Murray and the way he taught the Bible. Chapter by chapter and verse by verse helped me more than ever when it came to understanding the Holy Bible. He is the only true Pastor that cared about the people in the world not being deceived when the anti-christ arrives. I loved the way he taught the truth about how all of this is going to go down. Many churches don't even touch on God's Elect. Many so called preachers today are all about the so called prosperity blessings/money and they do not care about God's children's salvation and kingdom. I know for an absolute fact that Pastor Arnold Murray is sitting at the right hand of our Heavenly Father Yahava and I cannot wait to see him coming down from heaven with Jesus Christ/Yashuah to take care of business. Rest Pastor Murray until you come again. I miss you and thank you for teaching me our Father's Word.

BW: Can you share the cause of death for the Murray family members? Arnold lost his wife in 1997, she was only 65. David lost his wife at age 52 and he died at age 59. Now I know this might seem unimportant, but it seems they were all young IMO. Where as Arnold lived to be 95. Just curious. I was studying Revelation and came upon one of Arnold Murray's teachings. I actually thought it was really good. I do not know alot about the ministry of his, but I did some research about his death and found he had lost other family members.

rpbc: You came upon one of Arnold Murray's teachings... would you post a link to it, I've never heard him speak.

yourdaddy

Jul 20, 2021, 7:57:23 PM7/20/21
YOU WILL LOVE HIS 3.5 TRIBULATION,,,,,YOU FUCKING MORONS!

yourdaddy

Jul 22, 2021, 2:23:13 PM7/22/21
no rapture for you suckers! https://youtu.be/J3oI0DMtHi4

yourdaddy

Jul 22, 2021, 2:25:50 PM7/22/21
what loser he was! https://youtu.be/dqc3Ha2FOIQ

bluettes

Jul 23, 2021, 4:09:43 PM7/23/21
I wonder if his followers will be mad at Jesus if they are in fact caught up before The Great Tribulation of The LORD? I won't be mad if He doesn't, but Jesus did say He would return for His bride ...His Church ...and that there would be tribulation against His Church from the world as indeed there has been for over 2 millennia ...we should be aware that we could be removed from this world one way or another and at any moment. Disagreement in this matter should not merit condemnation and division over the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

I know where I'm going and so what how I get there and when.... I could put up plenty of great teachers who can destroy easily Murrays doctrine but what would be the point? If you're in Christ He holds the receipt of ownership of our lives and our souls.

yourdaddy

Jul 23, 2021, 4:24:53 PM7/23/21
DR SCOTT, MY BROTHER WAS A FOLLOWER OF MURRAY, TOTALLY MISSED THE BOAT!

David B

Jul 25, 2021, 8:09:48 PM7/25/21
The metamorphosis of Jesus Christ from humble servant of the abject poor, to a symbol that stands for gun rights, prosperity theology, anti-science, limited government (and uses it to neglect the destitute) and fierce nationalism is truly the strangest transformation in all of human history, and only shows the ignorance of the current Evangelical frame.

Both Murray and Shepherd's Chapel is nothing more than a sham, who stated fraudulently that he attended Biola, when there is no record of him ever attending in any record, or Murray having a Doctorate, and doesn't exist in the National Union Catalogue or UMI microfilms, the primary sources of record.

bluettes

Jul 26, 2021, 10:59:22 AM7/26/21
On Sunday, July 25, 2021 at 6:09:48 PM UTC-6, David B wrote:
> The metamorphosis of Jesus Christ from humble servant of the abject poor, to a symbol that stands for gun rights, prosperity theology, anti-science, limited government (and uses it to neglect the destitute) and fierce nationalism is truly the strangest transformation in all of human history, and only shows the ignorance of the current Evangelical frame.
>
> Both Murray and Shepherd's Chapel is nothing more than a sham, who stated fraudulently that he attended Biola, when there is no record of him ever attending in any record, or Murray having a Doctorate, and doesn't exist in the National Union Catalogue or UMI microfilms, the primary sources of record.

Gentle readers: This guy is doing that thing where he connects two unrelated issues, only one of which is a real thing - the fraud of Murray, and the other an ignorant bias built on the sandy foundation of his Liberal Theology ...his red diaper is showing again. lol

David B

Jul 26, 2021, 5:27:26 PM7/26/21
Murray's 1958 minister's license was signed by the late white supremacists Roy Gillaspie and Kenneth Goff, two early ideologues of Christian Identity, a racist theology that's been popular among Klansmen, neo-Nazis and other white nationalists for several decades. Most Identity adherents believe the Bible is the history of the white race, who are seen as the real "chosen people."

bluettes

Jul 26, 2021, 7:40:50 PM7/26/21
Interesting about that Murray guy ...(I don't take to him at all) but even more interesting is the fact that KKK was the creation of Democrats ...and Democrat Liberals are most typically the greatest purveyors of racism and government tyranny ...they are the very definition of hypocrisy. So called Christian 'Identity adherents' have more to do with the flesh mind and little or nothing to do with The Spirit of GOD and His Word.

bluettes

Jul 26, 2021, 8:11:17 PM7/26/21
The sooner folks recognize and respect that this world has been established by our Creator as a sacrificial redemption system, the better. Those who are fighting against that system are are at war with the universe ...just sayin'. Jesus was never a liberal socialist.

David B

Jul 27, 2021, 8:27:17 AM7/27/21
On Monday, July 26, 2021 at 7:11:17 PM UTC-5, bluettes wrote:
> The sooner folks recognize and respect that this world has been established by our Creator as a sacrificial redemption system, the better. Those who are fighting against that system are are at war with the universe ...just sayin'. Jesus was never a liberal socialist.

Try telling that to Zacchaeus... Try telling that to the hundreds to whom the Spirit of God fell on the day of Pentecost. Oh, I'm sure you could teach Jesus a few things about how He felt... The real problem is that you are too fucking stupid to know that you are.

yourdaddy

Jul 27, 2021, 10:11:08 AM7/27/21
box is clueless and sent a strong delusion, which means god doesnt want you. sooner you get that up your gay ass the better off you be fucking your satan thru eternity and loving it!

David B

Jul 27, 2021, 10:28:58 AM7/27/21
On Tuesday, July 27, 2021 at 9:11:08 AM UTC-5, yourdaddy wrote:
> box is clueless and sent a strong delusion, which means god doesnt want you. sooner you get that up your gay ass the better off you be fucking your satan thru eternity and loving it!

Go look in the mirror dipshit...

yourdaddy

Jul 27, 2021, 11:07:42 AM7/27/21
your the dipshit gay demon

David B

Jul 27, 2021, 1:24:33 PM7/27/21
Go FOAD jerk...

bluettes

Jul 27, 2021, 1:25:08 PM7/27/21
I can understand that you are angry ...but you are shooting at the wrong target(s). But I have nothing to tell Zacchaeus .... Jesus told him. You obviously do not understand scripture because The Spirit being grieved within you will not open your understanding. (See Psalm 19:7)

Who was Zacchaeus? He was a tax collector for the Romans...and as a son of Abraham, he was counted as worse than just a sinner in the congregation. He was as one cut off ...he had no access to the Mercy Seat ....some scholars say it was Zach himself whom Jesus described in His anecdote of the publican beating his breast and crying for mercy as a sinner ...he was outcast from the congregation. He was drawn to Jesus, even to climb a sycamore tree to ensure a view over the crowd...ever tried doing that? Not an easy task but that is how determined he was to connect with Jesus. He knew he needed Jesus, by the Power of The Holy Spirit he was in the right place at the right time to meet his Messiah and be informed of the dinner party which he would be hosting that night.

Zacchaeus was received by Jesus and his heart was changed. Of course he would want return what he knew he had stolen ...he was very wealthy from stealing extra money from his community. Wouldn't you? Do you see this as some kind of socialism?? Maybe the fucking stupid is you oh man who judges (condemns) others for that which is his own sin?

Do you really think that Zacchaeus was going to continue on in his life as he had before meeting his Messiah? By Jewish standards, he was lower than pig shit ...so what do you suppose a genuine transformation in the heart and soul of a sinner will accomplish? I would expect he would at the very least restore what he knew was essentially stolen by him over and above the amounts his bosses required to be exacted and take no more than what the Romans demanded ...does it not follow, ultimately he would be making a major change in his career.

I suppose that while you can't imagine Jesus waving Old Glory on the 4th of July, you do in fact see him marching in black with the anarchists wearing BLM and Antifa uniforms as they beat on old white women in wheelchairs, burn down and loot Black owned businesses etcetera etcetera?

Isn't it telling that you will never find those social activists protesting the murder of mainly BLACK infants? Child sacrifice has increased like never before ...what did The LORD have to say about such practice? These murderers will wish they had never been born, that's what Jesus said.

How "fucking stupid" are you to imagine you know what the fuck you are spewing here, or is it just the spiked proteins exacerbating your already irrational thinking ...no mercy, no forgiveness, no grace ...no encouragement ...no exhortation ...no love for the saints ...hopeless angry and arrogant ...an nasty, toxic mix in you Box. This is why The Spirit cannot work in you. GOD resists the proud.

bluettes

Jul 27, 2021, 1:28:58 PM7/27/21
The very same can be said to you Timmy Briggs. You should just get into The Word unfiltered through your personality cult leader and log off from here until you are Born again of The Spirit.

bluettes

Jul 27, 2021, 1:30:53 PM7/27/21
Maybe you should just ignore him David ...he really pulls you down to his low level and that is what he wants.

bluettes

Jul 27, 2021, 1:54:35 PM7/27/21
If The Spirit convicts a child of GOD in his spirit to restore stolen property, apologize for wrong doing(s) against others and GOD ...does that make him a Socialist? Jesus puts Himself above socialism as Absolute Authority ...LORD of all Lords ...King over all kings ...and He always made provision for the poor as it was written throughout the Holy Scripture - Ot & NT.

Is this your persuasion?
Antinomianism [From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Antinomianism (Ancient Greek: ἀντί, "against" and νόμος, "law") is any view which rejects laws or legalism and argues against moral, religious or social norms (Latin: mores), or is at least considered to do so.[1] The term has both religious and secular meanings.

In some Christian belief systems, an antinomian is one who takes the principle of salvation by faith and divine grace to the point of asserting that the saved are not bound to follow the moral law contained in the Ten Commandments.]

David B

Jul 27, 2021, 5:08:36 PM7/27/21
On Tuesday, July 27, 2021 at 12:25:08 PM UTC-5, bluettes wrote:
> [...]
>
> Isn't it telling that you will never find those social activists protesting the murder of mainly BLACK infants? Child sacrifice has increased like never before ...what did The LORD have to say about such practice? These murderers will wish they had never been born, that's what Jesus said.
>
> How "fucking stupid" are you to imagine you know what the fuck you are spewing here, or is it just the spiked proteins exacerbating your already irrational thinking ...no mercy, no forgiveness, no grace ...no encouragement ...no exhortation ...no love for the saints ...hopeless angry and arrogant ...an nasty, toxic mix in you Box. This is why The Spirit cannot work in you. GOD resists the proud.

Again, your divinations and your assumptions you know a single fucking thing about me is so arrogant of you I cannot begin to explain how fucking stupid you truly are. FOAD Blue. What aprt of that do you not understand?

bluettes

Jul 27, 2021, 6:04:17 PM7/27/21
wow. I can throw those exact words right back at you and they will stick to ya, except I never tell anyone to FOAD. I will tell you to STOP fucking off and LIVE. Whereas you cannot explain ANYTHING without devolving into a quivering mass of rage and epithets. What a loser. Stop fucking off and live David Box.

Message has been deleted

bluettes

Jul 27, 2021, 6:15:00 PM7/27/21
But whoever shall say, 'Fool!' will be liable to the Gehenna of fire. King James Bible But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire. (Matt 5:22)

Go argue that with Jesus as if you are exempt ....angry, ugly fake Christian ...I forgive you.

David B

Jul 27, 2021, 6:33:56 PM7/27/21
FOAD asshole. I have no desire to have anything to do with you. What part of fuck off andf die do you not get? Go away arrogant asshole

bluettes

Jul 27, 2021, 6:55:49 PM7/27/21
You have plenty to do with me if you are of the Body of Christ. And cursing in raging anger at me over disagreement should not one of those things. YOU go away ...arrogant asshole. YOU go look into the mirror of GOD's Word. REPENT and make your peace with GOD, old man ....you are one of the short-timers, being so old, angry and injected.

Sorry for pissing you off so easily but your hair-triggered rage problem is exactly that ...your problem. 😐

yourdaddy

Jul 27, 2021, 6:56:35 PM7/27/21
JESUS DIED FOR MY SINS, PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE, NOW GO CLEAN YOUR ASSHOLE!

David B

Jul 28, 2021, 5:30:10 AM7/28/21
You're the epitome of hypocrisy. Fuck off you arrogant asshole.

David B

Jul 28, 2021, 6:51:39 AM7/28/21
On Tuesday, July 27, 2021 at 5:56:35 PM UTC-5, yourdaddy wrote:
> JESUS DIED FOR MY SINS, PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE, NOW GO CLEAN YOUR ASSHOLE!

Like I said, go troll for sexual partners someplace else. While you may want to come and mentally masturbate yourself, I'm not interested in being your partner. FOAD dumb ass.

yourdaddy

Jul 28, 2021, 7:50:49 AM7/28/21
YOU GAYS ARE SICK MINDED! SODOMIZED DEMON!

David B

Jul 28, 2021, 5:40:47 PM7/28/21
On Wednesday, July 28, 2021 at 6:50:49 AM UTC-5, yourdaddy wrote:
> YOU GAYS ARE SICK MINDED! SODOMIZED DEMON!

I wouldn't know. I'm sure you could tell us all about it.

yourdaddy

Jul 28, 2021, 6:34:32 PM7/28/21
U KNOW AND SOMEONE KNOWS YOUR SODOMITE LOVER

yourdaddy

Jul 29, 2021, 12:12:55 AM7/29/21