Sim/neuron(NEW1e+22=1PQ>PA>gQqQq<A4D(d.mond)[S...]SR>A^88)2 fragmentedEnergy

geraldkrug

Jan 14, 2021, 3:02:18 PM1/14/21
d.mod.mond

geraldkrug

Jan 14, 2021, 3:05:56 PM1/14/21
d. is current dark matter effects
mond is modified newtonian dynamics.

geraldkrug

Jan 14, 2021, 3:08:57 PM1/14/21
Now a search is on to hear a possible full background of merging objects many times older than our universe.

Gerald - ok do a back flip ;)

geraldkrug

Jan 14, 2021, 3:11:26 PM1/14/21
Galaxies are amplitudinal gain from a larger oscillation.

geraldkrug

Jan 14, 2021, 3:20:35 PM1/14/21
Stars at galaxy centers they merge alot to survive the avalanche of gas they then use.

geraldkrug

Jan 14, 2021, 3:26:24 PM1/14/21
Why not just consider hydrothermal vents produce super beings, real small yet mighty. Their ships are alive also and with super abilities.
We are theirs.

geraldkrug

Jan 14, 2021, 3:34:33 PM1/14/21
I got some code to take json formated outputs and convert to html. I use it on "BTC World Bank Funnel".
Also I got the countdown "sale ends" thingy.

geraldkrug

Jan 14, 2021, 3:38:15 PM1/14/21
If the whole internet of content producers calls an end to free then you'll pay it wont break you.

geraldkrug

Jan 14, 2021, 3:43:56 PM1/14/21
http://gkrug.com/respondmenu.html
The Sale Ends thingy count thingy down thingy hurry buy thangy

geraldkrug

Jan 14, 2021, 3:52:36 PM1/14/21
Anyway don't trust anyone see how far you get, haha

geraldkrug

Jan 14, 2021, 3:56:31 PM1/14/21
We still got the Norville and Williams faces...

geraldkrug

Jan 15, 2021, 4:21:16 PM1/15/21
So tiny retro rockets slowly spin the passenger Module while their weightless to see Earth a minute or so. The first stage landed like it truly has a mind. It kinda swung itself to one side to try and hit bulls eye feather painted on the ground.

geraldkrug

Jan 15, 2021, 4:22:14 PM1/15/21
Re: Sim/neuron(NEW1E+22=1PQ>PA>gQqQq<A4D(d
The Stacks 2.0 blockchain is
exactly what I do they have a
database called Gaia that does
metadata securing so it's not
inside bitcoin it's in a reference to
find it if a bitcoin address is
searched through their Gaia
thingy. Save space save energy
make smart contracts yes yes, MY
smart contracts uses any
computer language.

geraldkrug

Jan 15, 2021, 4:26:16 PM1/15/21
Okay I don't have but two stories on bitcoin being blamed for the capital riots number one and isn't it disturbingly like a deadmans way out would be to harm bitcoin, total deadman there epic supporters shunned by the media now too.

geraldkrug

Jan 15, 2021, 4:28:34 PM1/15/21
What I learn from morons is I already knew.

geraldkrug

Jan 15, 2021, 4:35:54 PM1/15/21
So the new charges of blind fear on capital hill.

Gerald - but look at the power withheld beforehand that should have been dealt with...

geraldkrug

Jan 15, 2021, 4:42:19 PM1/15/21
All you got is a large lotto and space alien's.
Should have been suiting up in our bio-wear already. DEVO. ME I'M code mining.

geraldkrug

Jan 15, 2021, 5:06:54 PM1/15/21
You are of forces at atomic research.

geraldkrug

Jan 15, 2021, 5:29:18 PM1/15/21
It takes a kind of real annoying cursing to deny life. Harp that win then. Supporters are cursed in a crazy scheme. Cussing out the bad makes followers from their good solutions.

geraldkrug

Jan 15, 2021, 5:50:28 PM1/15/21
So if it means nothing is real except for keeping power then no wonder just say so...haha

geraldkrug

Jan 15, 2021, 8:37:04 PM1/15/21
gkrug.com/json2html2.php
Here I put in the json blocks I make for the ledgers placeholder block and it outputs readable and a second copy only.

geraldkrug

Jan 15, 2021, 11:41:48 PM1/15/21
Private block text appears in a second attached copy a:2 is the next version for you to use now. And added clickable url to the bitcoin address to change by using a:2
I have it all written in other places this is a last created block version and second copy for edits.

geraldkrug

Jan 17, 2021, 7:55:02 PM1/17/21
If you don't "Feel" Rush songs then really your conception of to feel must be retrained. When your floating along with Rush you feel heavenly or your a millennial.
To connect to these kids today takes no effort just don't try to connect.

geraldkrug

Jan 17, 2021, 7:56:46 PM1/17/21
Mr.Mayor great reviews. Ted always looks like he's getting away with laughing because your not, haha

geraldkrug

Jan 17, 2021, 7:59:24 PM1/17/21
So one of the capital rioters had a truck full of anarchy but no-one to carry it all inside, haha

geraldkrug

Jan 17, 2021, 8:07:25 PM1/17/21
So Axions may have been seen from space.

Gerald - but the paper stops short of describing the Axion it's a particle of light the size of a solar flare and it's only attachments to us are by common gravity. Axions definitely push and pull on this Universe.

geraldkrug

Jan 17, 2021, 8:19:06 PM1/17/21
Nancy Wilson new solo album is coming and she had alot of love for Edward Van Halen as she and sister does for Led Zeppelin. The Heart sisters Wilson play Stairway to Heaven note for note and Nancy gave Edward an acoustical guitar at one point collaborated.

geraldkrug

Jan 18, 2021, 10:39:48 PM1/18/21
Jefferson Airplane - 3/5 of a Mile in 10 Seconds

Do away with people blowin' my mind
Do away with people wastin' my precious time
Take me to a simple place
Where I can easily see my face
Maybe baby, I'll see that you were kind
Know I love you baby, yes I do
Know I love you baby, yes I do
Do away with people laughin' at my hair
Do away with people frownin' on my precious cares
Take me to a circus tent
Where I can easily pay my rent
And all the other freaks will share my cares
Know I love you baby, yes I do
Know I love you baby, yes I do
Do away with things that come on obscene
Like hot rods, pre-cleaned real fine nicotine
Sometimes the price is sixty-five dollars
Prices like that make a grown man holler
'Specially when it's sold by a kid who's only fifteen
Know I love you baby, yes I do
Know I love you baby, yes I do

geraldkrug

Jan 18, 2021, 10:48:32 PM1/18/21
Cream -
"Spoonful"

Could fill spoons full of diamonds,
Could fill spoons full of gold.
Just a little spoon of your precious love
Will satisfy my soul.

Men lies about it.
Some of them cries about it.
Some of them dies about it.
Everything's a-fightin' about the spoonfull.
That spoon, that spoon, that spoonfull.
That spoon, that spoon, that spoonfull.
That spoon, that spoon, that spoonfull.
That spoon, that spoon, that spoonfull.

Could fill spoons full of coffee,
Could fill spoons full of tea.
Just a little spoon of your precious love;
Is that enough for me?

Men lies about it.
Some of them cries about it.
Some of them dies about it.
Everything's a-fightin' about the spoonfull.
That spoon, that spoon, that spoonfull.
That spoon, that spoon, that spoonfull.
That spoon, that spoon, that spoonfull.
That spoon, that spoon, that spoonfull.

Could fill spoons full of water,
Save them from the desert sands.
But a little spoon of your forty-five
Saved you from another man.

Men lies.
Some of them cries about it.
Some of them dies.
Everything's a-fightin' about it.
Everything's a-cryin' about it.
Everything's a-diein' about it.
Everything's a-cryin' about it.
Everything's a-liein' about it.

Little old, little old spoonfull.
Die'n about it
Cryin about it
That spoon, that spoon
Little old, little old spoonfull

That spoon, that spoon, that spoonfull.
That spoon, that spoon, that spoonfull.
Everything's a-diein' about it.

geraldkrug

Jan 19, 2021, 12:05:31 AM1/19/21
Next Batwoman punches through the chest of Bruce Wayne and into his seat cover.

geraldkrug

Jan 20, 2021, 2:31:40 AM1/20/21
So if a blackhole disappears it's because something disrupted the sucking vortex such as another passing blackhole and it wont reconnect.

geraldkrug

Jan 20, 2021, 2:32:45 AM1/20/21
For your perusal

geraldkrug

Jan 20, 2021, 2:38:11 AM1/20/21
Over working the tensions before any breakthrough didn't help so you must avoid that.

geraldkrug

Jan 20, 2021, 2:39:47 AM1/20/21
You know when you grab the headlines and that's music.

geraldkrug

Jan 20, 2021, 2:41:51 AM1/20/21
People are so lifeless that any drama is like butcher knife time.
It's the racist tool of choice, Insanity.

geraldkrug

Jan 20, 2021, 2:46:17 AM1/20/21
http://gkrug.com/respondmenu.html
Been adding touches to this sales closer thingy.

geraldkrug

Jan 20, 2021, 2:48:30 AM1/20/21
I hope all repub-like-clans riot tomorrow and they all get killed.

geraldkrug

Jan 20, 2021, 6:51:04 PM1/20/21
http://gkrug./borders.html
Yep, who women dress up for now. The undertaker

geraldkrug

Jan 20, 2021, 11:11:24 PM1/20/21
Money blocks
B.s. mocks

geraldkrug

Jan 20, 2021, 11:30:14 PM1/20/21
So quasiparticles are seen on solar cells by laser pulse photos at trillionth of a second. The sight is like seeing an aura around a stream of electrons.

Gerald - no comment.

geraldkrug

Jan 20, 2021, 11:36:22 PM1/20/21
No comment because the noise in that experiment needs to be kept zero.

geraldkrug

Jan 20, 2021, 11:42:08 PM1/20/21
Electrons have no electrons but they do have quasiparticles and no comment.

geraldkrug

Jan 20, 2021, 11:45:08 PM1/20/21
That's why as beautiful as belmelpel is that's quasi in a definition of paths of life you can live at and not need settle.

geraldkrug

Jan 20, 2021, 11:50:04 PM1/20/21
It's what the quasi sends for meetings. No comment.

geraldkrug

Jan 20, 2021, 11:59:13 PM1/20/21
"Buy everyone something"
A new business plan that emails hourly the free item to then send to friends.

geraldkrug

Jan 21, 2021, 12:03:10 AM1/21/21
This hour I have free sand. Email friends and say you have sand.
Your uncle who wants a sand box says yes. Then you get the data. The data is the value.

Papillon

Jan 21, 2021, 12:50:51 AM1/21/21
On Wednesday, January 20, 2021 at 9:03:10 PM UTC-8, geraldkrug wrote:
> This hour I have free sand. Email friends and say you have sand.
> Your uncle who wants a sand box says yes. Then you get the data. The data is the value.

If something is free, then you are the product.

geraldkrug

Jan 21, 2021, 7:34:13 PM1/21/21
Biden press release said a secret message in the whitehouse homepage is for those who want to code for the Gov.

I looked and found it easy enough went there and showed them this.

http://gkrug.com/bdrs.html

rpbc

Jan 21, 2021, 10:25:46 PM1/21/21
rpbc: The vaccine is free...

geraldkrug

Jan 21, 2021, 11:35:03 PM1/21/21
Mr. Mayor in ten words or less.
Fun fun fun!

Papillon

Jan 22, 2021, 2:23:02 AM1/22/21
It definitely applies. We are being experimented upon with this vaccine. It is a live large scale trial for the mRNA vaccine tech. Blessing or curse? We will see.

rpbc

Jan 22, 2021, 5:14:02 PM1/22/21
On Friday, January 22, 2021 at 12:23:02 AM UTC-7, Papillon wrote:
> On Thursday, January 21, 2021 at 7:25:46 PM UTC-8, rpbc wrote:
> > > If something is free, then you are the product.
> > rpbc: The vaccine is free...
Pap: It definitely applies. We are being experimented upon with this vaccine. It is a live large scale trial for the mRNA vaccine tech. Blessing or curse? We will see.

rpbc: Yes, it does apply. And, to be honest, I'm not sure how much of an experiment it actually is in terms of known outcomes versus unknown. I am more likely to think of it as being a deployment... take that as one will... and at some rapidly approaching point it will be mandatory as a condition of participating in daily life, that is barring some real and felt grassroots push back. And then there are the ever fearful variants, mutations, orchestrated hysteria, etc. ... it is not going to end unless an end is demanded through mass 'disobedience' against 'compliance'. One way or the other we will see...

geraldkrug

Jan 22, 2021, 10:18:52 PM1/22/21
a.Male staff
b.mayor
c.lady staff

a.but Mr. Mayor the meetings a must for the governor b.okay but the times a waisting. let's do that meeting a. now sir? b.Virtual meetings I'm a Jobs c.it's been invented zoom. b. I said time zooms by c. jobs zooming by a. Mayor jobs b. Mayor inventor, the digital digital.

geraldkrug

Jan 23, 2021, 4:26:45 PM1/23/21
https://ibb.co/mDvkfTz

Palm tree heart.
This took days to get and I showed to Mia today.

geraldkrug

Jan 23, 2021, 8:51:54 PM1/23/21
ELECTRIC LIGHT ORCHESTRA - Sweet Talkin' Woman

I was searching (searching) on a one-way street
I was hoping (hoping) for a chance to meet
I was waiting for the operator on the line
(She's gone so long) What can I do?
(Where could she be?) no, no, no,
don't know what I'm gonna do
I gotta get back to you

You gotta slow down (slow down)
sweet talking woman (slow down)
You got me running (run, run)
You got me searching
Hold on (hold on) sweet talking lover (hold on)
It's so sad if that's the way it's over

I was (walking) many days go by
I was thinking (thinking) about the lonely nights
Communication breakdown all around
(She's gone so long) What can I do?
(Where could she be now?) no, no, no,
don't know what I'm gonna do
I gotta get back to you

You gotta slow down (slow down)
sweet talking woman (slow down)
You got me running (run, run)
You got me searching
Hold on (hold on) sweet talking lover (hold on)
It's so sad if that's the way it's over

I've been living (living) on a dead-end street
I've been asking (asking) everybody I meet
Insufficient data coming through
(She's gone so long) What can I do?
(Where could she be?) no, no, no,
don't know what I'm gonna do
I gotta get back to you

You gotta slow down (slow down)
sweet talking woman (slow down)
You got me running (run, run)
You got me searching
Hold on (hold on) sweet talking lover (hold on)
It's so sad if that's the way it's over
You gotta slow down (slow down)
sweet talking woman (slow down)
You got me running (run, run)
You got me searching
Hold on (hold on) sweet talking lover (hold on)
It's so sad if that's the way it's over
You gotta slow down (slow down)
sweet talking woman (slow down)
You got me running (run, run)
You got me searching
Hold on (hold on) sweet talking lover (hold on)
It's so sad if that's the way it's over

geraldkrug

Jan 25, 2021, 2:59:47 AM1/25/21
https://within-ad.com/bcb/src/btc_callback.php

I make a request to blockchain.info to do the conversion. The errors are because I'M not using the keys for transactions.

MOSES

Jan 25, 2021, 4:44:49 PM1/25/21
NIGGER MUSIC SUX

geraldkrug

Jan 25, 2021, 10:54:43 PM1/25/21
https://within-ad.com/bcb/src/btc_callback.php
I got this doing the work for the CBDC where a trained human accepts the $300 dollar bill the user prints out after doing the code upload. It's beautiful!

geraldkrug

Jan 25, 2021, 11:02:14 PM1/25/21
https://within-ad.com/bcb/src/btc_callback.php
This uses bitcoin to validate the enterprise blockchain I have premined. I can customize it easily to do whatever's required for anti-criminal processes. I linked it on the fiat page I sent to Biden...

geraldkrug

Jan 26, 2021, 11:10:26 PM1/26/21
God has quantum spirit and quantum has nothing to do with what the devil makes from quantum essence except for goodness because quantum is easily set against evil by evils own evil doings.

geraldkrug

Jan 26, 2021, 11:16:25 PM1/26/21
It costs one million dollars to die in the hospital from corona so like I said these tiny every three months checks are an insult.
Remember this is from no fault of their own and no act of God it's a cheap experiment that has made the top 1℅ richer by $540billion. Enough money to vaccinate everyone on Earth.

geraldkrug

Jan 26, 2021, 11:22:01 PM1/26/21
There is a device called a pulseoxy that goes on a finger and tells you if your getting lower than expected oxygen for early detection. Doctors say if you get to hospital early your out in days. Pulseoxy devices only number 200,000 available for sale at $20 nationwide so then why even discuss it?

geraldkrug

Jan 26, 2021, 11:27:31 PM1/26/21
I joined the "Freedom from religious morongos" society.

geraldkrug

Jan 26, 2021, 11:34:11 PM1/26/21
The Gov. has reopened outdoor dining and lifted the curfew saying he is satisfied businesses have spent thousands to protect their customers.
Gerald - but most businesses can't get people back to work because it was too easy to steal from the unemployment office and have skipped town.

geraldkrug

Jan 26, 2021, 11:36:03 PM1/26/21
I found an interesting coin. It's gold in color and has two heads one of Caesar Chavez and one of Martin Luther King.

geraldkrug

Jan 26, 2021, 11:44:31 PM1/26/21
Been watching a bit of TV lately and I don't usually do that. Problems with commercials that don't think deep enough like the one that says "Some people wait for greatness and others make it"
Who in the hell thinks waiting makes a person great? Stupid dumb ass chrustians and their morongo, all good things come to those that wait. Fuck off!
Then there's the "lone piano" commercials for serious subjects like healthcare. Then you got the drug commercials that actually list death as a side effect to tunes written by Blondie preformed by a cover band, no ideas is why...

geraldkrug

Jan 26, 2021, 11:48:42 PM1/26/21
Putin is being accused of corruption in a new movie that shows his palace's. Putin said that it's a lie because if they were his he would have plastered his name in giant corruption letters on each one. Remind you of anyone, haha

geraldkrug

Jan 26, 2021, 11:55:58 PM1/26/21
Biden has named John Kerry new climate change czar and Kerry has already done a meeting to assure the world the US is back into the effort to stop global warming.
New words like carbon capture have entered the discussion because Elton Musk has donated 100million to build such capture devices while some say just planting 500 million trees is enough.
Carbon tax was mentioned to force the fossil fuel industry into bankruptcy and out of politics thus opening the door to real green tech Manhattan projects.
Gerald - so do a Nia Dennis back flip

geraldkrug

Jan 27, 2021, 12:00:33 AM1/27/21
Seems we got three feet of snow yesterday and more storms coming. I watched Steven Kolbear and he said California water futures are now a thingy on Wall Street and that's not a good sign because you can invest in short futures and win if Cali goes dry.
Gerald - Canada Dry maybe but Cali?

geraldkrug

Jan 27, 2021, 12:09:19 AM1/27/21
Tennis star Vanessa Williams is in Australia to try for a 24th grand slam title. She had to isolate 14 days after arriving down under but she said that's fine because Aussies don't have a corona problem at all at this time and she is happier to be where masks aren't required.
Gerald - but then how do you explain a blackman hitting a white rapper on SNL?

geraldkrug

Jan 27, 2021, 12:14:20 AM1/27/21
Astronomers have found a system of six stars orbiting one star the so called "magnificent seven", Larry King had seven wives. Anyway they made music of the stars movements and its sounds like a lone piano for a public service announcement on pay per view.

geraldkrug

Jan 27, 2021, 12:24:30 AM1/27/21
The war of the rocket man billionaire's is heating up. Now that Elton Musk is the richest rocket man and has not focused on making rockets for Tom Cruise Amazon's billionaire rocket man has done just that for Tom and gone 5 seats more for Tom to social distance through an open window but Musk has objected that open windows could splatter Tom's head all over space telescopes and satellites and high flying birds and airliners and UFO's.

geraldkrug

Jan 27, 2021, 12:30:59 AM1/27/21
See how it all ties up...
It was nice to see Bruce Springsteen on SNL. Did you know his eStreet band has six members?
Magnificent 7 again or Amazon's idea of a good time in outer space.

geraldkrug

Jan 27, 2021, 12:33:28 AM1/27/21
The ISS has a crack in the hull but it is causing no problems to the air systems.
Gerald - so the crack scene needs a vaccine?

geraldkrug

Jan 27, 2021, 3:40:57 AM1/27/21
Idiot followers of the disgraced and pilloried Trump have new ideas to elevate a "King Googoo-gaga" to President of the United States. The King said all kinds of baby talk and when played backwards he clearly says, "Were gonna walk down Pennsylvania avenue, I'll be there with you, and fight like hel-lllllooooo kitty, I meant Hello Kitty."
Gerald - okay King barf-googoo I know what your ignorent problem is so either fix it or ignore it but don't wallow in it for Putin's sake.

geraldkrug

Jan 27, 2021, 3:55:31 AM1/27/21
I think James Korden sent ME a heads up by mixing a new paper money concept with Ted Dansen.

geraldkrug

Jan 27, 2021, 4:52:46 AM1/27/21
There are no good and bad spirits trying to guide you. There is only the presentation of evil trying to steal from you.
If all you ever know is good then there is never evil because it's not in your experience. In Japan a house of ill repute has no blame for evil because the good spirits lost control over you. That's the way evil exists by shifting blame onto some unknown quantum spirit that has no influence over regular matter and evil knows that the house of ill repute is to blame.
I know where everyone is coming from because I see their evil immediately. They act as if their waiting for guidance and that's shifting the blame away from their inner house of ill repute, their dirty dreams, their scapegoat fake spirits.

geraldkrug

Jan 27, 2021, 5:14:40 AM1/27/21
Of course the civil suit against the deadman will also happen.

geraldkrug

Jan 27, 2021, 5:24:37 AM1/27/21
Yes I have vaulted the USA over China in the CBDC race. We needed a backup money system now we check if it's got less co2.

geraldkrug

Jan 28, 2021, 2:23:30 AM1/28/21
https://blockchain.info/ticker?

If you take the global bitcoin prices from every country and put them in a long line and remove all the dots that's true random because it changes instantly.
You couldn't refresh so fast that the number didn't change.

geraldkrug

Jan 28, 2021, 3:43:05 AM1/28/21
https://within-ad.com/bcb/src/btcrandom.php

Okay that was easy. True random from 23 Bitcoin world prices and then shuffled. Quantum computers fail to brute force an exact copy!

geraldkrug

Jan 28, 2021, 8:55:08 AM1/28/21
Am I mad that some people don't know the Pledge of allegiance?
Well, we used to say it every day first thing at school so it's kind of innately set...

Oh say can you see
Any bed bugs on me
If you do then its true
That their all on you too.

geraldkrug

Jan 28, 2021, 11:53:38 AM1/28/21
https://within-ad.com/bcb/src/btc_callback.php
So to train humans to validate by eye see that 6 capital R are highlighted the color yellow.
See bottom line

geraldkrug

Jan 28, 2021, 4:16:10 PM1/28/21
coooocooco - Orbitch

since your orbiting me
since your orbiting me, honey
since your orbiting me
come on up baby
lets do the orbit

go on a trip
jet up a blip
under your slip
let her rip

first I get you to the pad
then pump in the go fast
test that burning desire
leave behind the past

higher than Elvis
round and round
spaced out business
above the ground

since your orbiting me
since your orbiting me, honey
since your orbiting me
come on up baby
lets do the orbit

orbit
orbit
fallin back down
theres a girl in space
and I want her
blasting sound

mission control
we have insertion
mission control
we have achieved an orrrrrrrrrrr
bit
orbit
fallin back down
theres a girl in space
and I want her
all over town

since your orbiting me
since your orbiting me, honey
since your orbiting me
come on up baby
lets do the orbit

go away
then quickly return
look over me
burn after burn
fly straight baby
such a tight assention
satellite ready
on my highest elevation
now its time to land
controlled descent
we copy you on the ground baby
I astro-nutted, ummmmmm
everywhere you went
rocker rockets go message sent

since your orbiting me
since your orbiting me, honey
since your orbiting me
come on up baby
lets do the orbit

we have achieved an orrrrrrrrr
bit

geraldkrug

Jan 28, 2021, 8:10:00 PM1/28/21
Going into a blackhole you are stretched at the speed of light and all the universe is in the line.
Sounds like heaven to ME God of course.

geraldkrug

Jan 29, 2021, 1:13:05 AM1/29/21
https://within-ad.com/bcb/src/btc_callback.php
Now the validation of the CBDC is customizable daily. Choose the letter, copy a snippet then count the words then issue the true random string or whatever ways you choose.

geraldkrug

Jan 29, 2021, 2:18:29 AM1/29/21
I'M still laughing at Mr Mayor through the rain tonight.
The penis had a dog flea cage on it OMG!

geraldkrug

Jan 29, 2021, 2:23:23 AM1/29/21
I'D say dude had a double whammies. 1. Ted, great throw by the way. 2. Serious hospital rationing of veterinary supplies.

geraldkrug

Jan 29, 2021, 10:42:27 PM1/29/21
You are my sunshine
my only sunshine
you make me happy
when skies are gray
you'll never know dear
how much I love you
please don't take my sunshine away

The other night dear
as I lay sleeping
I dreampt I held you in my arms
no other light beam, is such a love scene
or even has
your pure
loving charms

You are my sunshine
my only sunshine
you make me happy
when skies are gray
you'll never know dear
how much I love you
please don't take my sunshine away

geraldkrug

Jan 29, 2021, 10:59:04 PM1/29/21
Australian Williams tennis is in the hunt after a super tiebreaker, 10-7
That made the quarantine worth it.

geraldkrug

Jan 29, 2021, 11:04:11 PM1/29/21
https://within-ad.com/bcb/src/btc_callback.php
Added a Snippet validator to the CBDC.
This makes a smaller part of the true random long string to attach to the $300 bill on front or back

geraldkrug

Jan 29, 2021, 11:36:39 PM1/29/21
Bitcoin Energy Consumption Is Far More Efficient and Greener Than Today's Banking System

Gerald - isn't that what I wanted to see.

geraldkrug

Jan 30, 2021, 12:00:44 AM1/30/21
Exactly when the validator happens you merge the bill and snippit where you say you will.

geraldkrug

Jan 30, 2021, 12:04:46 AM1/30/21
Then you show the total long true random.

geraldkrug

Jan 30, 2021, 12:12:02 AM1/30/21
ARO - Raining Gold

I'm locked inside on my heart shaped box
Sitting pretty on your shelf
Silence speaks a thousand words that you can't hear
Perception shared contagious like a glare
Something here is feeling so unfair
Like a sinking ship in the sea
Somebody see me
Like raining gold
Raining gold
Raining gold
Raining gold
Timing like a game I don't know how to play
There's a vague illusion of it here
30 seconds past till the showers over me
Raining gold
Raining gold
Raining gold
Tonight
Raining gold
Raining gold
Raining gold
Tonight

Gerald - I was timing it exactly all day today its no game helping shivering people.

geraldkrug

Jan 30, 2021, 9:50:08 PM1/30/21
AC/DC - Babytalks

Huggies packs, stroller stars
time to hand out cigars
Baby shower, oh how nice
Where the crazy old hens keep on about whats right
This kid is from you
The costs are on me
So how much sleep
Do you really need
Hey little one, you got it all
The food, the toys, the crayons on the wall
Get on, Get on, raised you to make money
Go on, go on, listen to the babytalk
Get on, Get on, raised you to make money
Go on, go on, listen to the babytalk

Mommy's now, a personal chef
A big room and tiny bed
You've seen enough, you have a doubt
The baby's up, down, and laughing at your clown
This kid is from you
The costs are on me
So how much sleep
Do you really need
Hey little one, under the bras
Your fussing, you cry, your slaves give you all
Get on Get on raised you to make money
Go on go on listen to the babytalk
Get on Get on raised you to make money
Go on go on listen to the babytalk
Babytalks, wah, wah
Babytalks, cradle rocks
Babytalks, go on, get on
Babytalks

Get on Get on raised you to make money
Go on go on listen to the babytalk
Get on Get on raised you to make money
Go on go on listen to the babytalk
Babytalk

geraldkrug

Jan 30, 2021, 9:52:31 PM1/30/21
So you pay $1400 to take the vaccine when it costs one million dollars to die in the hospital, haha

geraldkrug

Jan 30, 2021, 9:56:03 PM1/30/21
Coooocoooco - I finally said it.

Nigger Nigger Nigger
Nigger Nigger
My Nigger
Nigger Nigger Nigger
Nigger Nigger
Black Nigger
Nigger Nigger Nigger
Nigger Nigger
Bitch Nigger
Nigger Nigger Nigger
Nigger Nigger
Dumb Nigger
Nigger Nigger Nigger
Nigger Nigger
Crazy Nigger
Nigger Nigger Nigger
Nigger Nigger
Nigger Nigger

I finally said it.
I finally said it.

Nigger Nigger Nigger
Nigger Nigger
Nigger Nigger

geraldkrug

Jan 30, 2021, 10:01:13 PM1/30/21
https://within-ad.com/bcb/src/btc_callback.php
This CBDC tool is growing fast. I added 2 image merge instructions and showed an example. Just press submit.

geraldkrug

Jan 30, 2021, 11:00:11 PM1/30/21
Central Bank officials said today, digital money must never fail to function.

Gerald - yet the money system now can cause runs on the banks and those banks close in minutes.
It is loading more messages.