Evolution vs GOD

bluettes

Jun 4, 2021, 6:05:46 PM6/4/21
Genesis 6:4
KJV
4 There were giants IN the earth in those days ...

Has anyone here seen this? Mind blowing ......
https://youtu.be/BJJC39c3Fyo (short video - 10:48 minutes)

yourdaddy

Jun 4, 2021, 11:26:35 PM6/4/21
YA 30 FUCKING YEARS AGO TAUGHT ON BY DR GENE SCOTT PHD

bluettes

Jun 5, 2021, 3:59:27 PM6/5/21
He did NOT "teach" on this ...not like this ...he did NOT have the information now available.
Even if he did? That would NOT negate Roger Spurr's dna certfied studies whhich he began over ten years ago. You didn't even watch this video so stuff it.

yourdaddy

Jun 5, 2021, 4:34:20 PM6/5/21
TAUGHT ON IT WAY MORE INFORMATIVE AND COMPITENT, OVER 4 HOURS, PLUS ITS THE TRUTH!
Message has been deleted

bluettes

Jun 5, 2021, 5:19:29 PM6/5/21
What is this a contest????? and so what ...why are you offended if I put up any info that you think is related to anything GS talked about? What the hell is wrong with you??? GS always bragged that people who listened to him were smart ...so he was wrong about you huh.

bluettes

Jun 5, 2021, 5:23:34 PM6/5/21
If you believe "ITS THE TRUTH!" then why are you bashing info which GS would have used?? Just for the sake of being a troll? Why?

yourdaddy

Jun 5, 2021, 5:47:01 PM6/5/21
scott is the truth the bullsit you are brainwashed on is crap

yourdaddy

Jun 5, 2021, 5:47:52 PM6/5/21
i suggest you ask todd anthony where the teaching is

bluettes

Jun 5, 2021, 7:29:16 PM6/5/21
Why would I do do that? I listened to that asshole GS as much if not more than you did.
And all he did was read old books from other people who did the actual work of research. You are highly un-intelligent Timothy Briggs ....

bluettes

Jun 5, 2021, 7:31:48 PM6/5/21
Bullsit? LOL ...scott hid the truth that he knew and told lies to brainwash YOU. He will not be enjoying rewards as you imagine at The Bema Seat of Christ.

yourdaddy

Jun 5, 2021, 9:23:53 PM6/5/21
IM ALREADY ENJOYING THEM FOOL.

bluettes

Jun 5, 2021, 10:16:14 PM6/5/21
Such as?

yourdaddy

Jun 6, 2021, 1:13:31 AM6/6/21
THATS BETWEEN ME N GOD.

bluettes

Jun 6, 2021, 4:08:23 PM6/6/21
Best Answer! 🥇🏆

bluettes

Jun 6, 2021, 5:59:50 PM6/6/21
Presenting another yooooooootoooooob unapproved video ....https://www.bitchute.com/video/lk3KLRtPxaGS/

Celestia S

Jun 7, 2021, 6:16:22 PM6/7/21
On Friday, June 4, 2021 at 4:05:46 PM UTC-6, bluettes wrote:
"I've done a lot of research on vaginas, trust me" HAHAHA!!!

bluettes

Jun 7, 2021, 8:17:19 PM6/7/21
Gotta love Rog ...LOL!