YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE WRONG

yourdaddy

May 4, 2022, 4:10:16 PM5/4/22
ASSHOLES FROM THE BEGININNG, THATS WHY YOUR LIFE SUCKS, GOD KNEW YOU WERE WORTHLESS BEFORE YOU WERE BORN.

Kro

May 4, 2022, 9:34:57 PM5/4/22
On Wednesday, May 4, 2022 at 4:10:16 PM UTC-4, yourdaddy wrote:
> ASSHOLES FROM THE BEGININNG, THATS WHY YOUR LIFE SUCKS, GOD KNEW YOU WERE WORTHLESS BEFORE YOU WERE BORN.
shut up idiot

bluettes

May 4, 2022, 11:15:35 PM5/4/22
He's just projecting again.

Kro

May 5, 2022, 1:36:30 AM5/5/22
Kro
I like you shadowing me blu

https://youtu.be/r7XhWUDj-Ts

Kro

May 5, 2022, 2:00:43 AM5/5/22
Ok so this is..
https://youtu.be/PXfUdnmO1oM

bluettes

May 5, 2022, 2:05:00 AM5/5/22
Woah ...i recognise that location ...

Kro

May 5, 2022, 2:08:09 AM5/5/22
Hmm

yourdaddy

May 5, 2022, 2:56:11 AM5/5/22
I LOVE HOW THE TRUTH SETS YOU ALL ON FIRE AND YOU ALL START FLAILING YOUR SATANIC RESPONSES. I'M TRUELY BLESSED THANK YOU JESUS AND THANK YOU DR SCOTT FOR SHOWING ME THE WAYS OF GOD TO BUILD MY UNBREAKABLE FAITH. LIKE THE JEWS EXODUS OUT OF EGYPT, I TOO AM RICHER NOW THAN WHEN MRS SATAN STARTED HE EVIL ATTACK.

yourdaddy

May 5, 2022, 1:38:49 PM5/5/22

bluettes

May 5, 2022, 3:02:03 PM5/5/22
I had an office for years in one those bldgs ...never seen the city from that roof top before but I recognize many of those structures, that skyline...wow I didn't know Toto shot a video in Long Beach.

yourdaddy

May 5, 2022, 3:06:10 PM5/5/22
since when does a whore have an office? ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Kro

May 6, 2022, 10:34:52 AM5/6/22
shut up idiot
thats right its your thread and I'm still telling you to shut up you idiot.

To blu
Toto is great
In this forum that is visited by flying monkeys Toto is the voice of reason:)

yourdaddy

May 6, 2022, 2:28:57 PM5/6/22
yes satan, anything else satan?

bluettes

May 6, 2022, 3:22:47 PM5/6/22
Ya, Kro, as Toto said - Hold The Line!
ps- Shut yer ding dong hole Timmy ...because we have told you the truth you call us your enemy. You are your own worst enemy.

bluettes

May 6, 2022, 3:26:41 PM5/6/22
That's righ Timmyt, talk to your boss and get your next assignment.

Kro

May 6, 2022, 5:50:11 PM5/6/22
Hold the line:)
https://youtu.be/htgr3pvBr-I

yourdaddy

May 6, 2022, 10:40:50 PM5/6/22
yes satan as you wish

Kro

May 6, 2022, 10:55:50 PM5/6/22
Um are you gonna really shut up idiot? :)

Kro

May 7, 2022, 2:04:30 PM5/7/22
The meaning of "oh brother where art thou"
https://youtu.be/5EZjlGozuzI

yourdaddy

May 7, 2022, 3:17:35 PM5/7/22
you post worthless gibberish, go see a shrink about your lonely psychosis.

Kro

May 7, 2022, 6:02:12 PM5/7/22
you ageed to shut up yd.. your a truce breaker just like in the bible..

yourdaddy

May 7, 2022, 6:32:23 PM5/7/22

Buxxie_Simms

May 8, 2022, 9:19:54 AM5/8/22

On 2022-05-07, yourdaddy <tbrig...@gmail.com> wrote:

...JJgmNNMMMMMMMMMMMNMMMMNNmggJ...
...gNMMMHYY777!+dMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNf7TWMMM#MMNg..
..gHM9=7` JMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMm. `?TMMMMNa,
` ..JWB=!` .dYMMMNMNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMN. ?TMNMN,
`..VY! J@ ?TMM= ?MMMMMMMMb ?MMMx
.Z^ M% .N: .MMMMMMM#. .MM#
.! Mr .M, .MMMMMMM#` `M#
Jb .JMN,. ` .MMMMMMMMD .M'
WaNMMMMMMMNNNMMMMMMMMN@` ` .Z'
` TMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMD` .!
` .TMMMMMNMMMMN#MMM@!
` ` ` ` ?TMMMMMMMMM9^
`

yourdaddy

May 8, 2022, 4:01:40 PM5/8/22
LOOKS LIKE EBONICS NIGGA

yourdaddy

May 9, 2022, 1:32:42 PM5/9/22
NOBODY CARES ABOUT DOC'S WILL AND WHAT IS REDACTED, I SURE DONT. MRS SATAN HAS WON ON THIS WORLD BUT IT WILL BE HER LAST SHE WILL EVER SEE. THE FILES WILL NEVER BE RELEASED EVEN UNDER A SUBSCRIPTION. THAT ALONE SHOULD TELL YOU WHY. DOC SAID TO DOWNLOAD AND SHARE AND IF YOU DIDNT THEN YOU LOSE. SO KEEP SEARCHING FOR THE NEXT DOC WHO HIS KIND ONLY COME AROUND EVERY 400 YRS. YOU MISSED THE TRIP FRIEND. ENJOY SATAN'S RIDE TO THE END COMING SOON AT A STREET NEAR YOU!

yourdaddy

May 10, 2022, 3:35:29 PM5/10/22
there isnt one book or one pastor/teacher you can listen to that had the training/education doc had. for instance the book he gave away on the pyramid, was wrong and with its conclusions but there was maps and dates and measurements that were accurate, so YOU TAKE THAT INFO AND DO YOU OWN MATH AND CONCLUSIONS BY GESTALT!

yourdaddy

May 10, 2022, 3:37:20 PM5/10/22
NOBODY KNEW THE INCH TO A YEAR OR INCH TO A MONTH KEYS CEPT DOC

Etan Blote

May 12, 2022, 12:27:23 AM5/12/22
FUCK YOU BRIGGS. YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO DROP DEAD AND BURN IN HELL DICK MONGER.

yourdaddy

May 12, 2022, 6:50:20 AM5/12/22
On Thursday, May 12, 2022 at 12:27:23 AM UTC-4, blote...@gmail.com wrote:
> FUCK YOU BRIGGS. YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO DROP DEAD AND BURN IN HELL DICK MONGER.
LOLOLOLOLOL LITTLE PISSANT FOR SATAN, EVERYTHING YOU TYPE PROVES MY POINT, YOUR BALD BRAIN IS TWISTED

yourdaddy

May 12, 2022, 9:34:59 AM5/12/22

Kro

May 12, 2022, 11:29:43 AM5/12/22
Hey Briggs
Shut up you idiot

yourdaddy

May 12, 2022, 11:36:39 AM5/12/22
DR SCOTT WAS SUCH A GOOD TEACHER MORONS IN HERE COULDNT COMPREHEND IT. SHIT FOR BRAINS!