remember what scott warned you about

yourdaddy

Oct 3, 2021, 8:17:30 AM10/3/21
THAT CASH MUST GO BEFORE MR ANTICHRIST IS REVEALED, so that means fuck joe biden policies will crash the economy bigly. so bad we get rid of cash. or they blame money as a covid spreader. the democraps will pass their tax increases and thus every american will be TAXED UP THE ASS which leads to the crash. that TURKEY LEAVES NATO, fuck joe biden already pissed off France by stealing their submarine deal they had with fascist Austrailia. nato will cease to exist soon after the catching away. a new political party headed mostly by women will replace the anti american demofux and win the presidency. WOMEN IN CHARGE AT THE END. so far trump's arab nato stuck on 6, the abraham accords will setup the TEN TOED KINGDOM. so you see there is still alot to be done before the catching away. CHEER UP SAINTS ITS GONNA GET WORSE!

bluettes

Oct 3, 2021, 1:49:22 PM10/3/21
On Sunday, October 3, 2021 at 6:17:30 AM UTC-6, yourdaddy wrote:
> THAT CASH MUST GO BEFORE MR ANTICHRIST IS REVEALED, so that means fuck joe biden policies will crash the economy bigly. so bad we get rid of cash. or they blame money as a covid spreader. the democraps will pass their tax increases and thus every american will be TAXED UP THE ASS which leads to the crash. that TURKEY LEAVES NATO, fuck joe biden already pissed off France by stealing their submarine deal they had with fascist Austrailia. nato will cease to exist soon after the catching away. a new political party headed mostly by women will replace the anti american demofux and win the presidency. WOMEN IN CHARGE AT THE END. so far trump's arab nato stuck on 6, the abraham accords will setup the TEN TOED KINGDOM. so you see there is still alot to be done before the catching away. CHEER UP SAINTS ITS GONNA GET WORSE!

You never listened to anyone else before or after GS so you think that he was first and only one to talk about rapture of Church, wars, pestilence, cashless society, women in charge, etc and how all that will precede the coming of anti-christ ....he wasn't.

Jude and Paul warned about apostates in the Church. GS was an apostate.

Cheer up Timmy ...it's gonna get worse for idolaters who love bloviating apostates more than Jesus.

yourdaddy

Oct 3, 2021, 3:03:33 PM10/3/21
ALL HAIL THE GREAT ONE,,,DR GENE SCOTT. I PITY THE FOOLS THAT CANT GESTALT.

yourdaddy

Oct 3, 2021, 3:07:05 PM10/3/21
THIS ILLEGAL OPEN BORDER BULLSHIT COULD BE BIBLICAL, GOD SAVING PEOPLE BY COMING TO THE AMERICA, WHO DOES NOT GET CONQUERED BY THE BEAST

bluettes

Oct 3, 2021, 3:13:45 PM10/3/21
You can't gestalt anything from one apostate ..idolater.

bluettes

Oct 3, 2021, 3:15:31 PM10/3/21
You had best repent of your idolatry and idol worship of GS ...

yourdaddy

Oct 4, 2021, 3:08:08 AM10/4/21
STFU

bluettes

Oct 4, 2021, 2:21:12 PM10/4/21
Respect GS for his finer moments but do not hold him up as the Voice he claimed to be ...that is idolatry. He omitted and neglected much of The Word in his brainwashing of the congregation. So you have no real gestalt unless you are learning from other teachers ....hopefully of solid and sound doctrine. Old school ...Dallas Theological Seminary preachers and teachers seem most reliable.

yourdaddy

Oct 8, 2021, 10:41:48 AM10/8/21
HEY MORON, YOUR SUPPOSED TO GET THE BOOKS DOC TAUGHT ON AND READ THEM!

bluettes

Oct 8, 2021, 1:36:16 PM10/8/21
HEY MORON, I READ THE BIBLE. YOU SHOULD TRY THAT YOURSELF SOMETIME. AND INTERNET HAS MORE OF THE INCIDENTALS HE DANGLED IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE REST. ONLY MORONS WOULD WASTE THEIR MONEY ON euGENE'S PAMPHLETS.

bluettes

Oct 8, 2021, 1:39:46 PM10/8/21
HEY MORON I LEFT YOUR GS CULT ...REMEMBER?
SO SEND MELISSA MORE OF YOUR $$$ IF YOU STILL CARE. SHE OWNS ALL HIS COPYRIGHTS ...REMEMBER?

yourdaddy

Oct 8, 2021, 4:31:27 PM10/8/21
WHY?

bluettes

Oct 8, 2021, 6:03:10 PM10/8/21
because you like to gfy!

Matt2442

Oct 17, 2021, 11:03:45 PM10/17/21
Matt2442:
I did get many of them. What about the books that have come out since he died? There's a lot of great info that Scott probably would have recommended that you are missing out on.

Celestia S

Oct 18, 2021, 9:08:04 PM10/18/21
On Sunday, October 3, 2021 at 6:17:30 AM UTC-6, yourdaddy wrote:
> THAT CASH MUST GO BEFORE MR ANTICHRIST IS REVEALED, so that means fuck joe biden policies will crash the economy bigly. so bad we get rid of cash. or they blame money as a covid spreader. the democraps will pass their tax increases and thus every american will be TAXED UP THE ASS which leads to the crash. that TURKEY LEAVES NATO, fuck joe biden already pissed off France by stealing their submarine deal they had with fascist Austrailia. nato will cease to exist soon after the catching away. a new political party headed mostly by women will replace the anti american demofux and win the presidency. WOMEN IN CHARGE AT THE END. so far trump's arab nato stuck on 6, the abraham accords will setup the TEN TOED KINGDOM. so you see there is still alot to be done before the catching away. CHEER UP SAINTS ITS GONNA GET WORSE!
HERE IT COMES

GOP Lawmaker Discusses Business Cost Of Dealing With Cash

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFDY551ZP10

yourdaddy

Oct 18, 2021, 9:33:09 PM10/18/21
EXACTLY

yourdaddy

Oct 25, 2021, 12:34:42 PM10/25/21
TURKEY INCHING TOWARDS LEAVING NATO, KICKED OUT OUR AMBASSADOR ALONG WITH OUR ALLIES. CHINA ECONO ISSUES MAY TAKE DOWN THE WORLD ECONOMY, BIDEN INVESTIGATING COURT PACKING TO GET RID OF 1,2&4TH AMENDMENTS, ABRAHAM ACCORDS STARTING UP AGAIN WITH ONLY 4 MORE COUNTRIES NEEDED. IVANKA TRUMP STEPPING OUT ON THE WORLD STAGE WITH HUBBY JARED.

Celestia S

Oct 25, 2021, 5:46:31 PM10/25/21
NOT TO MENTION PEANUT BUTTER WITH MIXED BERRY JELLY, NOT GRAPE, I REPEAT NOT GRAPE, COKE MISTAKEN FOR PEPSI IN BLIND TASTE TESTS, MONKEYS DANCING WITH PENGUINS, AND LETS NOT FORGET THE NEVER ENDING DEBATE OF TASTES GREAT VERSUS LESS FILLING AS WELL AS POLYESTER COTTON BLEND.