<°•Sim/neuron NEW1e+22=((1PQ>PA>gQqQq<A4D(d+tendrals)(S...)SR>A^88))2 fragdEnergy

geraldkrug

Dec 23, 2023, 11:18:33 AM12/23/23
New law for scooter owners in L.A.
It's okay to charge a scooter in your apartment or safe starion

geraldkrug

Dec 23, 2023, 7:24:35 PM12/23/23

geraldkrug

Dec 23, 2023, 11:37:08 PM12/23/23
How do LLM work inside chatGPT?
Nobody knows except ME God ME course.
The algorithm is created to resolve into a grandular result
that is real fact.
It does this by sheer data crunching not weights of statistics
on it's own.
The statistics are trained the training is the filter the filter
is the grandular and the result is the only way it can be,
fact.
It's lik a crystal ball a cloudy formation that then becomes what we know as fact.
The final judge is the human who sees the result and then fits the fact into
his own matrix of content or not.
It is a stumbled upon fact. A lucky occurrence
from the many algorithms.
How does it work?
It's because enough algorithms of proper usage
create facts we can then immediately validate

geraldkrug

Dec 24, 2023, 1:13:06 AM12/24/23
https://ibb.co/WP05SwL

Remember I've always said Marilyn Monroe is on MY donkey
Well she was so in awe of MY 5 0's dollar she sent ME this to picture.

geraldkrug

Dec 24, 2023, 1:21:56 AM12/24/23
Same basic thing with EVH
I did the EVH on a skateboard using AI
And then I got the parts (Frankenstein)
to make a real skateboard
with space alien face art already included
The same space aliens face as Marilyn Monroe
I call the Halloween costume

geraldkrug

Dec 25, 2023, 11:34:59 AM12/25/23
Just When I Needed You Most
Song by Randy VanWarmer

You packed in the morning, I
Stared out the window and I
Struggled for something to say
You left in the rain without closing the door
I didn't stand in your way
Now, I miss you more than I
Missed you before and now
Where I'll find comfort, God knows
'Cause you left me just when I needed you most
Now, most every morning, I
Stare out the window and I
Think about where you might be
I've written you letters that I'd like to send
If you would just send one to me
'Cause I need you more than I
Needed before and now
Where I'll find comfort, God knows
'Cause you left me just when I needed you most
(You left me just when I needed you most)
You packed in the morning, I
Stared out the window and I
Struggled for something to say
You left in the rain without closing the door
I didn't stand in your way
Now, I love you more than I
Loved you before and now
Where I'll find comfort, God knows
'Cause you left me just when I needed you most
Oh yeah, you left me just when I needed you most
You left me just when I needed you most

geraldkrug

Dec 25, 2023, 11:40:03 AM12/25/23
Yes -
"Rhythm Of Love"

Innocence no answer
To your breaking heart
If the situation
Sometimes falls apart
Then in this ecstasy
Your charms are frozen
No emotion falling through your arms

Morning, daydream, time still growing shorter
Take me over lead me to the water
To the rhythm of love
The rhythm of love
The rhythm of love

Why should I escort you
To your secret needs
Climbing up your ladder
I keep falling down
Anyway will do
Anyone will do
When you dance to your darkest tune
Surrounded
As you crawl around the room
Night time fever burning till you're higher
Take me over lead me through the fire
The rhythm of love
To the rhythm of love
The rhythm of love
To the rhythm of love

Morning daydream midnight fever
Morning daydream midnight fever
Inhibitions keep you from your point of view
Information needing to confuse
In this situation I have found you
In the rhythm of
Morning daydream midnight fever
Morning daydream midnight fever
Rhythm of love
Rhythm of love
To the rhythm of love
Rhythm of love

geraldkrug

Dec 25, 2023, 5:42:40 PM12/25/23
Seek & Destroy
Song by Metallica

Alright!
We're scanning the scene in the city tonight
We're looking for you to start up a fight
There is an evil feeling in our brains
But there's nothing new, you know it drives us insane
Running, on our way, hiding
You will pay dying
One thousand deaths
Running, on our way, hiding
You will pay dying
One thousand deaths
Searching
Seek and destroy
Searching
Seek and destroy
Searching
Seek and destroy
Searching
Seek and destroy
There is no escape and that's for sure
This is the end, we won't take any more
Say goodbye to the world you live in
You've always been taking and now you're giving
Running, on our way, hiding
You will pay dying
One thousand deaths
Running, on our way, hiding
You will pay dying
One thousand deaths
Searching
Seek and destroy
Searching
Seek and destroy
Searching
Seek and destroy
Searching
Seek and destroy
Our brains are on fire with the feeling to kill
And it will not go away until our dreams are fulfilled
There is only one thing on our minds
Don't try running away 'cause you're the one we will find
Running, on our way, hiding
You will pay dying
One thousand deaths
Running, on our way, hiding
You will pay dying
One thousand deaths
Searching
Seek and destroy
Searching
Seek and destroy
Searching
Seek and destroy
Searching
Seek and destroy

rpbc

Dec 25, 2023, 11:19:52 PM12/25/23
On Saturday, December 23, 2023 at 9:18:33 AM UTC-7, geraldkrug wrote:
> New law for scooter owners in L.A.
> It's okay to charge a scooter in your apartment or safe starion

rpbc: Not worried about battery fires anymore, or just to hell with it, EV in all it's forms is the future, no cars in downtown L. A. without heavy fees. It's global warming over all, a building catching fire every now and then reducing the population is worth it, good trade off to save the Earth, rid it of carbon unit infestation.

geraldkrug

Dec 26, 2023, 7:03:14 PM12/26/23
One More Saturday Night
Song by Grateful Dead

Went down to the mountain, I was drinking some wine
Looked up in the Heaven, Lord, I saw a mighty sign
Written fire across the heaven, plain as black and white
'Get prepared, there's gonna be a party tonight'
Uh uh hey, Saturday night
Hey uh uh, one more Saturday night
Hey, Saturday night
Now everybody's dancin' down the local armory
With a basement full of dynamite and live artillery
Temperature keeps risin', everybody gettin' high
Come the rockin' stroke of midnight, the place is gonna fly
Uh uh hey, Saturday night
Hey uh uh, one more Saturday night
Hey, Saturday night
Turn on channel six, the President comes on the news
Says, "I get no satisfaction, that's why I sing the blues"
His wife say, "Don't get crazy, Lord, you know just what to do
Crank up that old Victrola, put on your rockin' shoes"
Uh uh hey, Saturday night
Hey uh uh, one more Saturday night
Hey, Saturday night
Then God way up in Heaven, for whatever it was worth
Thought He'd have a big old party, thought He'd call it Planet Earth
Don't worry about tomorrow, Lord, you'll know it when it comes
When the rock and roll music meets the risin' Planet Sun
Uh uh hey, Saturday night
Hey uh uh, one more Saturday night
Ohh, Saturday night
Hey, another Saturday night
Hey, another Saturday night
Everybody's get high
Hey, another Saturday night
One more Saturday, one more Saturday night

geraldkrug

Dec 27, 2023, 6:47:27 PM12/27/23
So what a quantum computer does is contact infinity to entangle to a quantum code script if it exists.
If it does a result will occure.
That's what they've proven by simple examples they say.
Like 1+1= exists somewhere else in Infinity and
the result is 2 is entangled and copied to the human quantum computer.

geraldkrug

Dec 27, 2023, 6:54:19 PM12/27/23
They don't want to come right out and say quantum computer
is a portal to off worlders.
The quantum is the wire and the information is somewhere
active and freely available that's connected to the quantum wires.

geraldkrug

Dec 28, 2023, 5:41:27 PM12/28/23
He's Gone
Song by Grateful Dead

Rat in a drain ditch, caught on a limb, you know better but I know him
Like I told you, what I said, steal your face right off your head
Now he's gone, now he's gone, Lord he's gone, he's gone
Like a steam locomotive, rollin' down the track
He's gone, he's gone and nothin's gonna bring him back, he's gone
Nine mile skid on a ten mile ride, hot as a pistol but cool inside
Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile
Now he's gone, now he's gone, Lord he's gone, he's gone
Like a steam locomotive, rollin' down the track
He's gone, he's gone and nothin's gonna bring him back, he's gone
Goin' where the wind don't blow so strange
Maybe off on some high cold mountain chain
Lost one round but the price wasn't anything
A knife in the back and more of the same
Same old, rat in a drain ditch, caught on a limb
You know better but I know him
Like I told you, what I said
Steal your face right off your head
He's gone, now he's gone, Lord he's gone, he's gone
Like a steam locomotive, rollin' down the track
He's gone, he's gone and nothin's gonna bring him back, he's gone
Like a steam locomotive, rollin' down the track
He's gone, he's gone and nothin's gonna bring him back, he's gone
Ooh, nothin's gonna bring him back
Ooh, nothin's gonna bring him back
Ooh, nothin's gonna bring him back
Ooh, nothin's gonna bring him back
Ooh, nothin's gonna bring him back
Ooh, nothin's gonna bring him back
Ooh, nothin's gonna bring him back
Ooh, nothin's gonna bring him back (he's gone for good)
Ooh, nothin's gonna bring him back
Ooh, nothin's gonna bring him back

geraldkrug

Dec 28, 2023, 10:30:27 PM12/28/23
https://ibb.co/bLvPNwX
The Hi Tech Room
Electronics Store

Gerald - I am betting I can sell a million dollars of their
Gear

cowman

Dec 29, 2023, 4:23:43 AM12/29/23
if all that child bones can support just one poundy of old usenet flesh I can help you.

cowman

Dec 29, 2023, 4:53:28 AM12/29/23
some kind childs want to dismiss http protocol and terminate all of us into deep sleep of nntp.
Good old times of coma telnet BBS-s.

cowman

Dec 29, 2023, 5:12:17 AM12/29/23
Miscellaneous fun places

rainmaker.wunderground.com :: weather via telnet!
india.colorado.edu 13 (Get the time) :: get the time
telehack.com 23 :: Telehack
telehack.com :: Telehack - web
freechess.org 5000 :: freechess.org
towel.blinkenlights.nl 23 :: Star Wars asciimation
towel.blinkenlights.nl 666 :: The Bofh Excuse Server
mtrek.com:1701 :: mtrek (star trek themed game)
xmltrek.com:1701 :: xmltrek (star trek themed game)

Muds, Talkers, BBS, and other systems

bbs.archaicbinary.net :: Archaic Binary
ateraan.com 4002 :: New Worlds - Ateraan
avalon-rpg.com 23 :: Avalon: The Legend Lives
aardmud.org 4000 :: Aardwolf MUD
bbs.armageddonbbs.com 23 :: Armageddon BBS
52.88.68.92 1234 :: Cuban Bar
TextMMOde.com 23 :: Sands of Time / Deep Space MMO
legendofthereddragon.ca 23 :: Legend of the Red Dragon (Canada)
lord.stabs.org 23 :: Legend of the Red Dragon
thehatshop.mudhosting.net 3000 :: Hallowed Halls
eclipse.cs.pdx.edu 7680 :: New Moon
batmud.bat.org 23 :: BatMUD
forgottenkingdoms.org 4000 :: Forgotten Kingdoms
mush.shelteringcolorado.com 2601 :: Sheltering Sky: Colorado by Night
igormud.org 1701 :: Igor MUD/
zombiemud.org 23 :: Zombie MUD
achaea.com 23 :: Achaea, Dreams of Divine Lands
gcomm.com 23 :: Galacticomm BBS
1984.ws 23 :: 1984

geraldkrug

Jan 3, 2024, 9:53:36 PMJan 3
https://github.com/geraldkrug/pipay

I wanted to contribute an app to Pi network
that Stanford University thingy.

I found that in python I could accomplish a payment to pi-testnet.
I don't script in python so I had
find a host which I did and successfully made a payment.
BUT
Before any of that was testable I had to get the Pi uid
which was through PHP.
So I did that because the Stellar blockchain
needs API key, secret wallet seed and uid.
Then I wrapped all that into an pi-app.
so people can have a clue how payments are done.
Message has been deleted

geraldkrug

Jan 3, 2024, 10:00:51 PMJan 3

geraldkrug

Jan 5, 2024, 12:45:21 PMJan 5
So the region of the singularity, the quantum region, is in the future, where the tube is squeezed into a line and becomes infinitely long. It is not in the center of the ball that is the black hole—as, alas, many continue to think. There is only the dimension puncture in the center.

Gerald - infinity long means punctures into other dimensions

geraldkrug

Jan 5, 2024, 1:39:36 PMJan 5
https://ibb.co/5Lmstw2

Wups, it happened to ME again.
Dollar bill with 5 9's in a row

geraldkrug

Jan 6, 2024, 8:12:08 PMJan 6
Check It Out
Song by John Mellencamp

A million young poets screaming out their words
To a world full of people just living to be heard
Future generations, riding on the highways that we built
I hope they have a better understanding
Going to work on Monday
(Check it out)
Got yourself a family
(Check it out)
All utility bills have been paid
You can't tell your best buddy that you love him
Where does our time go?
(Check it out)
Got a brand new house in escrow
(Check it out)
Sleeping with your back to your loved one
This is all that we've learned about happiness
Forgot to say hello to my neighbours
(Check it out)
Sometimes I question my own behaviour
(Check it out)
Talking about the girls that we've seen on the sly
Just to tell our souls we're still the young lions
Getting too drunk on Saturdays
(Check it out)
Playing football with the kids on Sundays
(Check it out)
Soaring with the eagles all week long
And this is all that we've learned about living
This is all that we've learned about living
Check it out
Check it out
Check it out
Yeah, check it out
A million young poets screaming out their words
Maybe someday those words will be heard
By future generations riding on the highways that we built
Maybe they'll have a better understanding
Hope they'll have a better understanding
(Check it out)
Maybe they'll have a better understanding
(Check it out)
Maybe they'll have a better understanding
(Check it out)
Hope they have a better understanding
Hey, check it out
Check it out
Check it out
Check it out
Check it out
Check it out

rpbc

Jan 6, 2024, 8:37:41 PMJan 6
rpbc: Mellencamp... 'cougar'. What a sad unhappy life he must have. Post Ginsberg but still the same.
> Check it out

geraldkrug

Jan 7, 2024, 6:14:00 PMJan 7
Pictures of Matchstick Men
Song by Status Quo

When I look up to the sky
I see your eyes, a funny kind of yellow
I rush home to bed, I sunk my head
I see your face underneath my pillow
I wake next morning, tired, still yawning
See your face come peeping through my window
Pictures of matchstick men and you
Images of matchstick men and you
All I ever see is them and you
Windows echo your reflection
When I look in their direction, gone
When will this haunting stop?
Your face, it just won't leave me alone
Pictures of matchstick men and you
Images of matchstick men and you
All I ever see is them and you
You in the sky, you with this guy
You make me cry, you lie
You in the sky, you with this guy
You make me cry, you lie
Pictures of matchstick men
Pictures of matchstick men
Pictures of matchstick men
Pictures of matchstick men

geraldkrug

Jan 8, 2024, 12:09:47 AMJan 8
A baby can't know that it isn't really surviving on its own and an adult also can't know it really isn't surviving on its own

Gerald - define one step beyond true love and become enlightened

Cowman

Jan 8, 2024, 11:38:24 PMJan 8
On 1/8/24 05:09, geraldkrug wrote:
> A baby can't know that it isn't really surviving on its own and an adult also can't know it really isn't surviving on its own
>
> Gerald - define one step beyond true love and become enlightened
yup just one electron on highest level can make criticall mass usable
for reaction.
That's called enrichment of Uranium or P plant,Plutonium production.
Gods job in Stanford laboratory of new matterials escaped from Eden lizards.

geraldkrug

Jan 10, 2024, 11:16:37 PMJan 10
Woven into the complexity is a prime mover
that says what comes now.

geraldkrug

Jan 13, 2024, 8:49:38 PMJan 13
Finally got MY main website the way I wanted it and it
took real deep css code understanding
to accomplish.

geraldkrug

Jan 14, 2024, 4:41:26 PMJan 14
Black holes frame drag space and time into
it's direction so is you make a blackhole space warp engine
You'd need to create a blackhole for each direction change.
Just a moment the blackhole needs to exist to pull
the spaceship.

Other news...
He found that all kinds of personality profiles see UAPs and many are left with unmet psychological needs.

Yemen is being hit so hard they say large areas are
being laid to waist.

Gerald - sounds like US superhornet jets are unloading on square mile areas

Cowman

Jan 14, 2024, 7:09:57 PMJan 14
stupid action.
Everything what US government need to do is to make compromise.
Yemen just wont tp collect transit taxes of every cargo boat which
cross trough Red sea.
It's cheper and generaly better solution.They fired up to 50 Tomahawk
rockets 50 x 5 000 000$ = 250 000 000$
dosens of HARM maybe 10 ,its 10 x 4 000 000 = 40 000 000$ and up to 50
air to ground rockets 50 x 4 000 000$ = 200 000 000$
They spend aprocsimatly about 450 to 500 bilion $$$$$
Its better to give Yemen 10 000 000$ for transit tax and rest to bet in
Las Vegas on slot machines.
Now they lose bet and lose potentialy friends around the globe.
Double zero.

geraldkrug

Jan 14, 2024, 8:33:54 PMJan 14
https://geraldkrug.mypressonline.com/birdtherm.html
I saw 4 seagulls riding air thermals and so
I made a simulation.

geraldkrug

Jan 14, 2024, 11:02:14 PMJan 14

Blue Oyster Cult - "Cities On Flame W…"

My heart is black, and my lips are cold
Cities on flame with rock and roll
Three thousand guitars they seem to cry
My ears will melt, and then my eyes

Oh, let the girl, let that girl, rock and roll
Cities on flame now, with rock and roll

Gardens of nocturne, forbidden delights
Reins of steel, and it's alright
Cities on flame, with rock and roll
Marshal will buoy, but Fender control

Let the girl, let that girl rock and roll
Cities on flame now, with rock and roll

My heart is black, and my lips are cold
Cities on flame with rock and roll
Three thousand guitars they seem to cry
My ears will melt, and then my eyes

Let the girl, let that girl rock and roll
Cities on flame now, with rock and roll

geraldkrug

Jan 15, 2024, 1:31:04 PMJan 15
Al Stewart - "Song On The Radio"

I was making my way through the wasteland
The road into town passes through
I was changing the radio stations
With my mind on you
Oh your friends call you "Lily Paloma"
But that's not the way that you are
It's too much of a gentle misnomer
For a shooting star

But you and me baby
I saw you there
Straight away I knew
There's really no hiding
I'll tell you right now
What we're gonna do
We'll go collecting the days
Putting the moments away
You're on my mind like a
Song on the Radio

I remember the first time I saw you
Alone in the dark with a drink
With a candle flame burning before you
And your thoughts closed in
You were staring out into the distance
Not seeming to hear what I said
Why did you put up such resistance
Like all the lights are red

'Cause you and me baby
I saw you there

Straight away I knew
There's really no hiding
I'll tell you right now
What we're gonna do
We'll go collecting the days
Putting the moments away
You're on my mind like a
Song on the Radio

I don't know what it was that was painful
But sometimes it's there in your face
There are times when you just look disdainful
Of the human race
Ah, but then on the wings of emotion
We circle each other in flight
Till together we roll like the ocean
In its bed at night

'Cause you and me baby
I saw you there
Straight away I knew
There's really no hiding
I'll tell you right now
What we're gonna do
We'll go collecting the days
Putting the moments away
You're on my mind like a
Song on the Radio
You're on my mind like a
Song on the Radio

geraldkrug

Jan 15, 2024, 1:58:49 PMJan 15
Nothing to Say
Song by Jethro Tull

Everyday there's someone asking "What is there to do?"
Should I love or should I fight, is it all the same to you?
No I say I have the answer proven to be true,
But if I were to share it with you,
You would stand to gain and I to lose.
Oh I couldn't bear it so I've got nothing to say.
Nothing to say.
Every morning pressure forming all around my eyes.
Ceilings crash, the walls collapse, broken by the lies
That your misfortune brought upon us and I won't disguise them.
So don't ask me will I explain, I won't even begin to tell you why.
No, just because I have a name well I've got nothing to say.
Nothing to say.
Climb a tower of freedom, paint your own deceiving sign.
It's not my power to criticize or to ask you to be blind
To your own pressing problem and the hate you must unwind.
So ask of me no answer there is none that I could give you wouldn't find.
I went your way ten years ago and I've got nothing to say.
Nothing to say

geraldkrug

Jan 15, 2024, 2:00:24 PMJan 15
Coded up?
Up your's,
GDK

geraldkrug

Jan 18, 2024, 12:11:41 AMJan 18
Wishbone Ash - Vas Dis
Instrumental

Atoms have self error correction because the
universe is made from a sacrifice being that agreed
it would live again if atomized.

All the major religions say to not identity with any
part of this world. Be in the world but not of it.
So all you scum who identify too stridently
your in error and atoms can't fix you.

Cowman

Jan 18, 2024, 9:31:38 AMJan 18
purpose of every world religion is to control population not to give
freedom or rearange energy acumulator of universe.
Couple bytes stollen in life register doesn't change anything.

geraldkrug

Jan 18, 2024, 9:54:09 PMJan 18
Roughly 50 to 80% of the galaxies we studied appear to be flattened in two dimensions, like a breadstick." explained Viraj Pandya, a NASA Hubble Fellow at Columbia University and the lead author of a new paper slated to appear in The Astrophysical Journal that outlines the findings. The pape

Gerald - that's consistent with being splattered from a bounce

geraldkrug

Jan 18, 2024, 11:12:04 PMJan 18
Government's that force their people to war are the identity criminals
all religions warn against
The steaks are highest for the identity criminals because they will
give every last man. US has never met a force like the Japanese met from
the bomb so would we fight to the last man? The Japanese didn't they surrendered.
It means everything to have reason and purpose
that's why US Navy is getting reenlistment because they are using weapons
now they never used before, reason and purpose.
Anti American states like Iowa all of a sudden
become patriotic when they need America so why
discuss alarmist undemocratic crying hypocrisy?

Cowman

Jan 19, 2024, 7:51:38 AMJan 19
how they become anti American when any perspon in Iowa have own name and
address like anyone else?
Anti American state hypoteticly doesn't exist in modernn times.

geraldkrug

Jan 19, 2024, 10:00:08 PMJan 19
The Man’s Too Strong
Song by Dire Straits

I am just an ageing drummer boy
And in the wars I used to play
And I've called a tune to many-a-torture session
Now they say I am a war criminal
And I'm fading away
Father, please hear my confession
… I have legalized robbery, called it belief
I have run with the money
I have a-hid like a thief
Re-written history with my armies and my crooks
Invented memories
I did burn all the books
… And I can still hear his laughter
And I can still hear his song
The man's too big
The man's too strong
… Well, I've tried to be meek
I have tried to be mild
But I spat like a woman and I sulked like a child
I have lived behind walls that have made me alone
Striven for peace
Which I never have known
… And I can still hear his laughter
And I can still hear his song
The man's too big
The man's too strong
… Well, the sun rose on the courtyard
And they all did hear him say
You always was a Judas, but I backed you anyway
You may have got your silver, but I swear upon my life
Your sister gave me diamonds
And I give 'em to your wife
… Oh, Father, please help me
For I have done wrong
The man's too big
The man's too strong

geraldkrug

Jan 19, 2024, 10:13:11 PMJan 19
Expresso Love
Song by Dire Straits

She gets the sun in the daytime
Perfume in the dusk
And she comes out in the night time
With the honeysuckle musk
Because she smells just like a rose
And she tastes just like a peach
She got me walking where the wildlife goes
I'd do anything to reach her
And she was made in heaven
Heaven's in the world
Is this just expresso love
You know I'm crazy for the girl
She call me just to talk
She's my lover, she's a friend of mine
She says hey mister you wanna take a walk
In the wild west end sometime
And I get trouble with my breathing
She says boys don't know anything
But I know what I want
I want everything
Well I feel so good 'cause I feel so good
And I feel so good 'cause it feels so right
I was made to go with my girl
Like a saxophone was made to go with the night
And she can raise one eyebrow
Put her hand on my hip
And I close one eye now
Sweat on her tip
And I surrender to the fever
She love me so tender I got to believe her
Love? expresso love's alright
I don't want no sugar in it
Thank you very much
All wired up on it all fired up on it
Expresso touch
Hey maestro expresso
It's just another one just like the other one
Hey maestro expresso
Is this another one just like the other one

geraldkrug

Jan 19, 2024, 11:09:31 PMJan 19
The CBDC that will start rolling out is a set amount for all Americans as a safety net against government tyranny.

geraldkrug

Jan 22, 2024, 8:48:06 PMJan 22
http://gkrug.mypressonline.com/onedrop2.html

Taking a break of the rain to get home from McDonald's
where I saw beautiful beautiful.

geraldkrug

Jan 22, 2024, 8:52:47 PMJan 22
The asteroid stuff reminds ME of Oreo Mcflurry topping.
Coffee not included...
or is it?
(Play X files)

geraldkrug

Jan 22, 2024, 9:23:17 PMJan 22
https://ibb.co/JxhsBnz

Full retirement 1958

geraldkrug

Jan 22, 2024, 9:38:16 PMJan 22
Wang was the principal investigator of an experiment called the Drop Dynamics Module, which aimed to uncover the fundamental physical behavior of liquid drops in microgravity. He had largely built the experiment, and he then effectively won a lottery ticket when NASA selected him to fly on the 17th flight of the Space Shuttle program, the STS-51-B mission. Wang, along with six other crew members, launched aboard Space Shuttle Challenger in April 1985.

On the second day of the mission, Wang floated over to his experiment and sought to activate the Drop Dynamics Module. But it didn't work. He asked the NASA flight controllers on the ground if he could take some time to try to troubleshoot the problem and maybe fix the experiment. But on any Shuttle mission, time is precious. Every crew member has a detailed timeline, with a long list of tasks during waking hours. The flight controllers were reluctant.

After initially being told no, Wang pressed a bit further. "Listen, I know my system very well," he said. "Give me a shot." Still, the flight controllers demurred. Wang grew desperate. So he said something that chilled the nerves of those in Houston watching over the safety of the crew and the Shuttle mission.

"Hey, if you guys don't give me a chance to repair my instrument, I'm not going back," Wang said.

Gerald - Come to find out Wang could have easily killed all the
astronauts by simply opening a hatch and crews after that were given a way to lock it
Wang did finally run his experiment.

geraldkrug

Jan 23, 2024, 11:55:28 PMJan 23
http://gkrug.mypressonline.com/onedrop3.html

This shows radar of UFO's over your phone as project blue beam
is in full swing,
Or
Something...

geraldkrug

Jan 26, 2024, 12:04:31 AMJan 26

geraldkrug

Jan 26, 2024, 8:36:28 PMJan 26
http://gkrug.mypressonline.com/onedrop3.html

Go this radar working great
Examples...

360°due<<R36
That's heading due North turning right and Identity

360°due<<<36
That's heading due North climbing and Identity

360°due<<|36
That's heading due North decending and Identity

360°due<<L36
That's heading due North turning left and Identity

geraldkrug

Jan 28, 2024, 9:47:07 PMJan 28
Polar Nights
Song by Scorpions

Down, down
That's bringing me down
The stars in the sky
Seem to fall to the ground.
Time, time
I'm chasing the time
The stars in the sky
Seem to be turning round.
Is that the wind in your eyes
That is soothing my mind?
Is that the night of your eyes
That is soothing my mind?
Round, round
My mind's whirling round
The moons in the sky
Seem to burn on the ground.
Gone, gone
My nightmares are gone
The moons in the sky
Seemed to eat up the sun.
Is that the wind in your eyes
That is soothing my mind?
Is that the night in your eyes
That is soothing my mind?
Back from polar nights
I was down
I was out
The nights at the pole've been
So cold without you!
I was down
I was out
The pole-star was bringing me
Back home to you.
Is that the wind in your eyes
That is soothing my mind?
Is that the night in your eyes
That is soothing my mind?

geraldkrug

Jan 28, 2024, 10:24:35 PMJan 28
Dave Grohl loves the EVH song I did.

Babyshoes Loveachother

Jan 29, 2024, 5:54:11 AMJan 29
On Wednesday, December 27, 2023 at 6:54:19 PM UTC-5, geraldkrug wrote:
> They don't want to come right out and say quantum computer
> is a portal to off worlders.
> The quantum is the wire and the information is somewhere
> active and freely available that's connected to the quantum wires.

<<> The quantum is the wire and the information is somewhere
> active and freely available that's connected to the quantum wires>>

Gerald: By wire do you mean string? How many off worlders do you think are here now? hmm..quantum computer ..I've heard of the versatile IBM computer from 1992 that was used for a time machine by a time traveler Genius who got stuck here in our time slot a few decades ago, maybe he got ripped off for his quantum computer and was putting together something else that worked. Hope he made it home. They say that time is parallel like strings, but there oddly separated and you can't go very far in the past or future because the strings are to far apart or you come back as another generation of yourself.. lol
According to that time traveler that came here looking for that particular computer he was from the year 2037 .(not to far off from 2024)
I was thinking that maybe if they can magnetized the strings together and straighten or re-loop them at certain points, maybe time being the magnetosphere itself, or otherwise magnetize the two straight string interested time lines,, you might be able to go a little farther back or forward in time. that is if you don't get blow torched by the suns radiation..
They better get it right, because the off worlders who can't stand the boredom of their own time want stay here and are screwing up our warning systems (embedded in our history for these very days) with not just a Mandela effect of sorts, but projecting a paralyzing, abnormal detachment to the simple truth. Catching the assholes that are already here and won't go back due to boredom is a must ‼️
There's got to be an easier way....an ..executable portal ...

Familiar ?

geraldkrug

Jan 30, 2024, 12:12:50 AMJan 30
https://ibb.co/6YzNJ3y

3 1 carat diamond ovals set by 3 gold ropes ring
Great eyes while on a scooter...

geraldkrug

Jan 30, 2024, 12:16:56 AMJan 30
The Shadows - Apache
Instrumental

Used to hear that at the drive in
Movie theatre. Love that song.

http://gkrug.mypressonline.com/ascope.html

geraldkrug

Jan 30, 2024, 12:22:17 AMJan 30
Ultimately what us tech overlords will make is
everyone into a God all with out of controll creativity
which will cause another big bang where more than every possible
Thingy is manifested and that will
Big bang
And that will big bang...

geraldkrug

Jan 30, 2024, 1:04:26 AMJan 30
I've searched and I can't find another set of three ovals
set like hippies used to set necklace stones.using wire.
I mean it really unique.
The gold ropes are actually x'ed over the stone so perfectly
And under the stones in a tight spiral so gorgeous.
$9-29 thousand for the rocks but the setting beats all.

geraldkrug

Jan 30, 2024, 1:10:53 AMJan 30
The two loose diamonds I found I made into rings
by using the hippie wire way.
MINE are like flowers not x'ed and the diamond is loose inside

geraldkrug

Jan 30, 2024, 1:22:47 AMJan 30
OMG I got a DM from Sandra Bullock
She likes all the things I comment and wants to meet
up.
Crazy I know but I kept it unique.
I told her according to MY moon zen calculator
2-10-2024 is a good night.

Cowman

Jan 30, 2024, 1:51:45 AMJan 30
yup,your zen crypto curency wallet is under Bulldick $caning.
Kinda bitcoin is not on tiny air right now??

geraldkrug

Jan 30, 2024, 4:35:22 AMJan 30
I sent Dave Grohl the lyrics

The public truth is science
The private truth is a byproduct of nothingness.

The accident of human existence is so weird
it's cause for science but nothingness isn't science
It's most related to a will power.

A shadow feeling that ways are findable.
So a will power defines not science but of weirdness.
Then the weirdness manifests and science reverse
engineers the will power definition.

We need better atoms next time

geraldkrug

Jan 30, 2024, 5:31:46 AMJan 30
Sandra B said, "Life is 10% what happens and 90%
how you react.

Gerald - I say it's 0% death and 100% keeping it
that way.

geraldkrug

Jan 30, 2024, 9:43:26 PMJan 30
http://gkrug.mypressonline.com/kiosk.html
Kiosk logic flow map for a 'Learn more' link.

geraldkrug

Jan 30, 2024, 11:05:47 PMJan 30
Sandra said I can't wait to put that ring on my nail.

Gerald - I hadn't had that said to ME before but she meant

She wants to emphasize the jewelry on that finger — they have a nice ring on, so they paint that nail a brighter colour to draw attention to the finger and thus to the ring.

geraldkrug

Jan 31, 2024, 10:55:43 PMJan 31
I just saw someone who looks almost exactly like
Connica and that's just the half of it.
She also has facial expressions the same as well
and she also has Connicas' expression train.
By that I mean in a situation where Connica is
the center of attention she is a cartoon of animation
seriously the greatest face ever and this clone
is the same.

This is as much of a sensory overload as seeing a UFO.

I let her know she is unparalleled.

I think the best of humans keep reincarnating.

geraldkrug

Jan 31, 2024, 11:45:09 PMJan 31
The soul is just a cheerleader to keep the
God level body interested.

geraldkrug

Jan 31, 2024, 11:52:12 PMJan 31
Consciousness only exists to provide a constant trackable signal
for the creator to find things.

geraldkrug

Feb 1, 2024, 4:46:52 AMFeb 1
It's getting pathetic for the young people.
They beg for prompt for chatGPT and they barely know
how to write.
The tech layoffs are just because the next big things aren't so
obvious so get the Tesla $10,000 home and read the news.
What do I see is chatGPT WordPress news spam will be a
challenge to control by algorithms so hire talent there.
What the spammer does is gets a hot article
and changes it enough to confuse WP readers this get
clicked then the ads are shown.
Of course it's the giant US corporations who
spam and then try to stop it in one hand and blame
China.
There is a script to spam WP available

Cowman

Feb 1, 2024, 7:36:57 PMFeb 1
that's obvious and logic.
who is more italic and pretending to fall down like Pizza tower than
black nobility.
Everyone is black but they black like black hole.
They spam neega's to be more neega's by them.
Which is totally absurd after slavery suspension last 100 years.
They slaves of lies without unlimited suspension.

geraldkrug

Feb 2, 2024, 7:52:36 PMFeb 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVorjJCNCFQ

Okay Muttley, MY dad used to say to ME whenever
I laughed at his funny antics.

geraldkrug

Feb 2, 2024, 8:14:58 PMFeb 2
I have a new theory that in any endeavor you'll always experience
30% of 100% will either be for or against you.

Example, if you have to accomplish 10 steps to build something
Each step needs 103%
Of course sometimes a step is a disaster like -50%
But if you do 10 steps at 103% that's 30% plus and entropy is
this won over.
Now try planning for that.

Cowman

Feb 3, 2024, 10:59:21 PMFeb 3
all Pharaohs have that "lego view" on his own Babel tower of proportion.
He Pharaoh Seti the first is GOD and everyone else aroud him is ant.
So before you become Gerald Of Daniel many others pass the same way but
in different time locations and body shapes.

geraldkrug

Feb 3, 2024, 11:17:01 PMFeb 3
The LEM acent/decent stages weight 18 tons
The LEM 9 tons propellant/fuel
The LEM initional velocity 2237
The LEM flight distance 300
The LEM flight used 60 pounds fuel each mile.
Required 17 minute deceleration: -1.0356802175748 m/s^2
Required thrust: 34020.89168692 lbs
The required thrust to decelerate the object is approximately 113.4 pounds per mile.
The required thrust for every foot of the last mile is approximately 0.0215 pounds.
OR 0.34 ounce at hovering time.
Hover for up to two minutes to survey where the computer was taking the LEM

Gerald - I used chatGPT to make this content and it's very close to
NASA published content.
Of course MY content is dynamic I can change the values.

geraldkrug

Feb 3, 2024, 11:20:59 PMFeb 3
I may have to change the Lunar Lander game
because the fuel amount and usage could
be different based on hover capabilities

geraldkrug

Feb 3, 2024, 11:31:38 PMFeb 3
Why is the Lunar Lander game so hard
if you just use 60 pounds of fuel a
minute?

The answer is obvious if you watch SpaceX
First stage landings.
It comes down to about 20 feet
engines increase then it nearly hovers then lowers.
That's the secret, getting such powerful
engines to also deliver ounces of thrust.

geraldkrug

Feb 3, 2024, 11:49:42 PMFeb 3
Why I don't believe they did the moon landings

So here's the deal in laymans terms. The Saturn S4b carried the Lunar Module and Command Service module into low earth orbit at a speed of 17,500mph. To use and escape earths gravitational pull, the S4b fired it's engine again, after making sure all spacecraft systems were working, then accelerated to approx 24,500mph.

Gerald - the fact that they slowed the Command Module to
2200 mph is impossible.

geraldkrug

Feb 4, 2024, 12:56:01 AMFeb 4
Lunar Lander game cheat sheet...

Thrust (60 pounds per mile max.) | Distance (miles 0-300)
0 | 113 1 | 111.5 2 | 110.03 3 | 108.57 4 | 107.13 5 | 105.71 6 | 104.31 7 | 102.93 8 | 101.57 9 | 100.22 10 | 98.89 11 | 97.58 12 | 96.29 13 | 95.02 14 | 93.76 15 | 92.52 16 | 91.29 17 | 90.08 18 | 88.89 19 | 87.71 20 | 86.55 21 | 85.4 22 | 84.27 23 | 83.16 24 | 82.05 25 | 80.97 26 | 79.9 27 | 78.84 28 | 77.79 29 | 76.76 30 | 75.75 31 | 74.74 32 | 73.75 33 | 72.78 34 | 71.81 35 | 70.86 36 | 69.92 37 | 69 38 | 68.08 39 | 67.18 40 | 66.29 41 | 65.41 42 | 64.55 43 | 63.69 44 | 62.85 45 | 62.02 46 | 61.19 47 | 60.38 48 | 59.58 49 | 58.79 50 | 58.02 51 | 57.25 52 | 56.49 53 | 55.74 54 | 55 55 | 54.27 56 | 53.56 57 | 52.85 58 | 52.15 59 | 51.46 60 | 50.77 61 | 50.1 62 | 49.44 63 | 48.78 64 | 48.14 65 | 47.5 66 | 46.87 67 | 46.25 68 | 45.64 69 | 45.03 70 | 44.44 71 | 43.85 72 | 43.27 73 | 42.69 74 | 42.13 75 | 41.57 76 | 41.02 77 | 40.48 78 | 39.94 79 | 39.41 80 | 38.89 81 | 38.37 82 | 37.87 83 | 37.36 84 | 36.87 85 | 36.38 86 | 35.9 87 | 35.42 88 | 34.95 89 | 34.49 90 | 34.03 91 | 33.58 92 | 33.14 93 | 32.7 94 | 32.27 95 | 31.84 96 | 31.42 97 | 31 98 | 30.59 99 | 30.19 100 | 29.79 101 | 29.39 102 | 29 103 | 28.62 104 | 28.24 105 | 27.87 106 | 27.5 107 | 27.13 108 | 26.77 109 | 26.42 110 | 26.07 111 | 25.72 112 | 25.38 113 | 25.05 114 | 24.71 115 | 24.39 116 | 24.06 117 | 23.75 118 | 23.43 119 | 23.12 120 | 22.81 121 | 22.51 122 | 22.21 123 | 21.92 124 | 21.63 125 | 21.34 126 | 21.06 127 | 20.78 128 | 20.51 129 | 20.23 130 | 19.97 131 | 19.7 132 | 19.44 133 | 19.18 134 | 18.93 135 | 18.68 136 | 18.43 137 | 18.19 138 | 17.95 139 | 17.71 140 | 17.47 141 | 17.24 142 | 17.01 143 | 16.79 144 | 16.57 145 | 16.35 146 | 16.13 147 | 15.92 148 | 15.71 149 | 15.5 150 | 15.29 151 | 15.09 152 | 14.89 153 | 14.69 154 | 14.5 155 | 14.31 156 | 14.12 157 | 13.93 158 | 13.75 159 | 13.56 160 | 13.38 161 | 13.21 162 | 13.03 163 | 12.86 164 | 12.69 165 | 12.52 166 | 12.35 167 | 12.19 168 | 12.03 169 | 11.87 170 | 11.71 171 | 11.56 172 | 11.41 173 | 11.25 174 | 11.1 175 | 10.96 176 | 10.81 177 | 10.67 178 | 10.53 179 | 10.39 180 | 10.25 181 | 10.12 182 | 9.98 183 | 9.85 184 | 9.72 185 | 9.59 186 | 9.46 187 | 9.34 188 | 9.21 189 | 9.09 190 | 8.97 191 | 8.85 192 | 8.74 193 | 8.62 194 | 8.51 195 | 8.39 196 | 8.28 197 | 8.17 198 | 8.06 199 | 7.96 200 | 7.85 201 | 7.75 202 | 7.65 203 | 7.54 204 | 7.44 205 | 7.35 206 | 7.25 207 | 7.15 208 | 7.06 209 | 6.96 210 | 6.87 211 | 6.78 212 | 6.69 213 | 6.6 214 | 6.51 215 | 6.43 216 | 6.34 217 | 6.26 218 | 6.18 219 | 6.09 220 | 6.01 221 | 5.93 222 | 5.86 223 | 5.78 224 | 5.7 225 | 5.63 226 | 5.55 227 | 5.48 228 | 5.41 229 | 5.33 230 | 5.26 231 | 5.19 232 | 5.12 233 | 5.06 234 | 4.99 235 | 4.92 236 | 4.86 237 | 4.79 238 | 4.73 239 | 4.67 240 | 4.61 241 | 4.55 242 | 4.48 243 | 4.43 244 | 4.37 245 | 4.31 246 | 4.25 247 | 4.2 248 | 4.14 249 | 4.09 250 | 4.03 251 | 3.98 252 | 3.93 253 | 3.87 254 | 3.82 255 | 3.77 256 | 3.72 257 | 3.67 258 | 3.62 259 | 3.58 260 | 3.53 261 | 3.48 262 | 3.44 263 | 3.39 264 | 3.34 265 | 3.3 266 | 3.26 267 | 3.21 268 | 3.17 269 | 3.13 270 | 3.09 271 | 3.05 272 | 3.01 273 | 2.97 274 | 2.93 275 | 2.89 276 | 2.85 277 | 2.81 278 | 2.78 279 | 2.74 280 | 2.7 281 | 2.67 282 | 2.63 283 | 2.6 284 | 2.56 285 | 2.53 286 | 2.49 287 | 2.46 288 | 2.43 289 | 2.4 290 | 2.36 291 | 2.33 292 | 2.3 293 | 2.27 294 | 2.24 295 | 2.21 296 | 2.18 297 | 2.15 298 | 2.13 299 | 2.1 300 | 2.07

geraldkrug

Feb 4, 2024, 1:02:36 AMFeb 4
So the game begins using 60 pounds of fuel which is 113 pounds of thrust
and so on.
So here's a brain tease; at what mile can it begin hovering?

geraldkrug

Feb 4, 2024, 5:47:58 AMFeb 4
http://gkrug.mypressonline.com/lunmoon.php
Here's a brain tease for you,
At what mile is the LEM hovering?
Mile 293

geraldkrug

Feb 4, 2024, 6:22:26 AMFeb 4
The race is on to make drone swarms
so forget the billion AI robots be drone swarms
are ww3

Cowman

Feb 4, 2024, 11:35:28 PMFeb 4
Van Halen belts is problem not delta V.
Ionosphere around the Earth is untouchable wall for every astronaut.
When metalic object moving tgrough an hard charged magnetic field whats
happening????
Electricity and temperature inside cabine is so high till every live
creature burn in flame.
Many russian missions in early 60s is burned when Salut rockets eject
astronauts in very high orbit dangerous for living creatures.

geraldkrug

Feb 5, 2024, 12:49:01 AMFeb 5
exponential decay function was used
to figure the thrust chart.
Every 60 miles is 500mph slower
The hover is the point where the LEM has pitched
enough for the astronauts to see the surface
At that point they are 7-10 miles and 115 seconds from landing
and going 800mph

geraldkrug

Feb 5, 2024, 1:24:41 AMFeb 5
Another problem with NASA accounts of the moon lamding
is what I heard on a public available recording.
Just before LEM separation from the Command Module Armstrong
is telling mission control a data link is off so Armstrong says
some numbers and yaw. Mission Control repeats back and
data is restored. Then Armstrong puts out some more
numbers and Mission Control says that's what we got and
Armstrong says great. Now wait right there!
Doesn't that imply Armstrong is piloting and NASA is just
checking a master table of data based on simulation?
I saw the math that went into the mission it's no room for error
so why is Armstrong doing numbers on his own?
A one point Armstrong says, is that close enough for you or
so you want a few more decimals?
Why was Armstrong doing math and NASA checking?
Armstrong should have been taking pictures or something
because he also says how stable his plane is.
Okay on separation they say take care and see ya later
We're on US highway one.
No-one says separation completed NASA doesn't say copy
your separation Eagle.

geraldkrug

Feb 5, 2024, 1:48:40 AMFeb 5
Watcher Of The Skies
Song by Genesis

Watcher of the skies watcher of all
His is a world alone no world is his own,
He whom life can no longer surprise,
Raising his eyes beholds a planet unknown.
Creatures shaped this planet's soil,
Now their reign has come to an end,
Has life again destroyed life,
Do they play elsewhere, do they know
More than their childhood games?
Maybe the lizard's shed its tail,
This is the end of man's long union with Earth.
Judge not this race by empty remains
Do you judge God by his creatures when they are dead?
For now, the lizard's shed it's tail
This is the end of man's long union with Earth.
From life alone to life as one,
Think not your journey's done
For though your ship be sturdy, no
Mercy has the sea,
Will you survive on the ocean of being?
Come ancient children hear what I say
This is my parting council for you on your way.
Sadly now your thoughts turn to the stars
Where we have gone you know you never can go.
Watcher of the skies watcher of all
This is your fate alone, this fate is your own

geraldkrug

Feb 5, 2024, 8:56:27 PMFeb 5
https://voca.ro/1lShgDDricDi
Apollo 11 LEM separation audio.

geraldkrug

Feb 5, 2024, 9:12:54 PMFeb 5
Mission Control says Separation complete at 13:20

geraldkrug

Feb 5, 2024, 9:52:10 PMFeb 5
We had such am epic rainfall 5-10 in. it flooded MY building from the street

So Far Away
Song by Dire Straits

Here I am again in this mean old town
And you're so far away from me
And where are you when the sun go down?
You're so far away from me
You're so far away from me
So far I just can't see
You're so far away from me
You're so far away from me, alright
I'm tired of bein' in love and bein' all alone
When you're so far away from me
I'm tired of makin' out on the telephone
'Cause you're so far away from me
You're so far away from me
You're so far I just can't see
You're so far away from me
You're so far away from me, alright
And I get so tired when I have to explain
When you're so far away from me
See you've been in the sun and I've been in the rain
And you're so far away from me
You're so far away from me
You're so far I just can't see
You're so far away from me
You're so far away from me, take it down
So far away from me
Oh, you're so far away from me
Yeah, you're so far away from me
So far away from me
You're so far... and you're so far away from me
You're so far... so far away from me
You're so far away from me
So far away from me
You're so far... so far away from me
So far away from me
You're so far... so far away from me
Alright
You're so far... you're just so far away from me

geraldkrug

Feb 5, 2024, 10:24:22 PMFeb 5
Sookie Sookie
Song by Steppenwolf

Let it hang out baby, let it hang out now, now na-na now
Let it hang out baby, everybody work out
Sookie, Sookie, Sookie, Sookie, Sookie, Sookie, Sue
Let it hang out baby, do the Baltimore jig
Let it hang out baby, do the boomerang with me
Sookie, Sookie, Sookie, Sookie, Sookie, Sookie, Sue
Really got it bad child, drink a bottle of turpentine
When you wake up in the mornin', feelin' kinda fine
Let it hang out baby, let it hang out now, now na-na now
You better watch your step girl, don't step on that banana peel
If your foot should hit it, you'll go up to the ceiling
Hang it in baby, hang it in baby
Sookie, Sookie, Sookie, Sookie, Sookie, Sookie, Sue
Let it hang out baby, let it hang out now, now na-na now
Let it hang out baby, everybody work out
Sookie, Sookie, Sookie, Sookie, Sooki, Sookie, Sue

geraldkrug

Feb 6, 2024, 7:02:57 PMFeb 6
Went through MY crypto accounts
I'M plus $150

geraldkrug

Feb 7, 2024, 8:05:42 PMFeb 7
. The researchers' calculations showed that merging with other universes should increase the volume of our universe, which could be perceived by our instruments as an expansion of the universe.

The scientists also computed the rate of expansion of the universe using their theory, and their calculations more closely fit with observations of the universe than the traditional one Standard Cosmological Model, the researchers said

Gerald - the mergers are not on the level of big bang because if they
are then something could have bounced as I believe

geraldkrug

Feb 7, 2024, 9:04:15 PMFeb 7
Hand Me Down World
Song by The Guess Who

Anybody here see the noise, see the fear and commotion
I think we missed it
Anybody here see the love, see the hate, the emotion
Don't give me no hand me down shoes
Don't give me no hand me down love
Don't give me no hand me down world
I got one already
Anybody here see the long-distance cheer for the notion
Well, I think we missed it
Anybody here see the sky weeping tears for the ocean
Don't give me no hand me down shoes
Don't give me no hand me down love
Don't give me no hand me down world
I got one already
Anybody here see the fuzzy-wuzzy loving cup explosion
I think we missed it
Anybody here see the changing of the year and emotion
Don't give me no hand me down shoes
Don't give me no hand me down love
Don't give me no hand me down world
I got one already
I don't really need it and I'm not gonna take it
(Don't give me no hand me down world)
A-don't give it to me 'cause I really don't want it
(Don't give me no hand me down world)
I don't want to take it and I really don't need it, no
(Don't give me no hand me down world)
I don't want to take it and I really don't need it
(Don't give me no hand me down world)
I don't want to take it, I don't want to take it 'cause I really don't need it
(Don't give me no hand me down world)
You know I don't want it, know I don't need it
(Don't give me no hand me down world)
You know I don't want it, know I don't need it
(Don't give me no hand me down world)
You know I don't want it and I'm not gonna take it
(Don't give me no hand me down world)
I don't want to take it 'cause I don't really need it
(Don't give me no hand me down world)
Just don't give it to me, don't want to take it
(Don't give me no hand me down world)
Gimme no, gimme no, no-no no-no-no

Cowman

Feb 7, 2024, 9:57:41 PMFeb 7
levitation in magic loving shoes by music can be dangerous.

geraldkrug

Feb 7, 2024, 10:30:47 PMFeb 7
https://ibb.co/N7yHKbK

Eagle looking at camera

geraldkrug

Feb 8, 2024, 5:10:07 PMFeb 8
Touch and hold

geraldkrug

Feb 9, 2024, 10:26:40 PMFeb 9
http://gkrug.mypressonline.com/dicon.html

Drag that blue square 🟦

geraldkrug

Feb 10, 2024, 4:23:21 PMFeb 10
http://gkrug.mypressonline.com/draglink2.html

Musical chairs.
Without looking touch & drag icon around the edge
of the screen quickly and release touch
when music stops. Did anybody get their icon frozen?
Is anyone's icon still dragging?

geraldkrug

Feb 10, 2024, 11:27:10 PMFeb 10
https://gkrug.com/draglink2.html

New address to upgraded script, Musical Chairs

geraldkrug

Feb 11, 2024, 11:47:18 PMFeb 11
G.H.O.S.T.
Greatest Hacker Of Space Time
ME God of course

Trampled Under Foot
Song by Led Zeppelin

Greasy slicked-down
Groovy leather trim
I like the way ya hold the road
Mama, it ain't no sin
Talking 'bout love
I'm talking 'bout love
I'm talking 'bout
Ooh, trouble-free transmission
Helps your oil's flow
Mama, let me pump your gas
Mama, let me do it all
Talking 'bout love, ah
Talking 'bout love, oh
Talking 'bout
Check that heavy metal
Underneath your hood
Baby, I can work all night
Believe I got the perfect tools
Talking 'bout love
Talking 'bout love
Talking 'bout
Automobile with comfort
Really built with style
Specialist tradition
Mama, let me feast my eyes
Talking 'bout love
Talking 'bout love
Talking 'bout
Factory air-conditioned
Heat begins to rise
Guaranteed to run for hours
Mama, you're the perfect size
Talking 'bout love
Talking 'bout love
Talking 'bout
Grooving on the freeway
Gauges all are red
Gun down on my gasoline
Believe I'm gonna crack your head
Talking 'bout love
Talking 'bout love
I'm talking 'bout
I can't stop talking about
I can't stop talking about
Ooh yeah, yes-ah
Drive on!
Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yes, I'm coming through
Come to me for service
Every hundred miles
Baby, let me check your points
Fix your overdrive
Talking 'bout love
I'm talking 'bout love
I'm talking 'bout
Oh yes, fully automatic
Comes in any size
Makes me wonder what I did
Before we synchronized
Talking 'bout love
I'm talking 'bout love
I'm talking 'bout
Oh-oh, feather-light suspension
Corners couldn't hold
I'm so glad I took a look
Inside your showroom doors
Talking 'bout love
Talking 'bout love
Talking 'bout
I can't, I can't
Oh, I can't stop talking about love
I can't stop talking about love
Oh, let me go on down, go on down
Go on down, go on down, go on down, yes
I can't stop talking 'bout
I can't stop talking 'bout love, hey
I can't stop talking 'bout love or my baby
I can't stop talking 'bout love, my baby
My baby, my baby, yeah!
Uh
Push
Push
Push it
Push
Push

geraldkrug

Feb 12, 2024, 1:38:20 AMFeb 12
I would have been as happy to see 49ers win
and they did win if you threw them THE swift factor.
It is loading more messages.