Re: Sim/neuron(NEW1e+22=1PQ>PA>gQqQq<A4D(d.mond)[S...]SR>A^88)2 fragdEnergy

geraldkrug

Feb 15, 2021, 2:44:24 AM2/15/21
Condensation

geraldkrug

Feb 15, 2021, 2:49:17 AM2/15/21
Getting more and more of less and less takes making smarter and smarter molecules.

geraldkrug

Feb 15, 2021, 2:53:24 AM2/15/21
Actually writing a working logic algorithm is making a molecule.
Each script is a molecule.

geraldkrug

Feb 15, 2021, 2:55:33 AM2/15/21
The no code/less code idea is impossible so hack the long way home

geraldkrug

Feb 15, 2021, 2:57:54 AM2/15/21
I am the only person who can code a single molecule space suit for beating climate change.

geraldkrug

Feb 15, 2021, 2:59:19 AM2/15/21
We have to learn to live in toxic environment not change the environment.

geraldkrug

Feb 15, 2021, 3:02:28 AM2/15/21
The human body is a space suit for Earths environment.

geraldkrug

Feb 15, 2021, 3:05:51 AM2/15/21
Chemistry is not the answer but arranging atoms into a whole skin molecule that cleans water and absorbes nutrients is the answer.

geraldkrug

Feb 15, 2021, 3:14:47 AM2/15/21
For all we know the soul of humans might need a pure poison created from air and water to survive.

geraldkrug

Feb 16, 2021, 12:37:48 AM2/16/21
MY CBDC is getting noticed. Today an article said the design that's been seen has a cap on the amount of Digital money a consumer can spend all at once. MINE is of course $300.
I'M designing to make energy usage zero and memory storage zero so all the Central Bank needs do is set a stiff penalty for overdrafts.

geraldkrug

Feb 16, 2021, 12:45:24 AM2/16/21
I created a "No code/low code" smart contract.
Send in a test level plain text contract and get a smart contract result.

So it's like say a delivery contract,
where the recipient has 10 days to return or pay on the 11th day.

MY Starlink delivery contract is payment when shipped.
And by the way I will get the hardware before Christmas they say.

geraldkrug

Feb 16, 2021, 1:07:14 AM2/16/21
I know there is a news blackout about any details about China's CBDC and the Sand Dollar CBDC.

geraldkrug

Feb 16, 2021, 3:32:29 AM2/16/21
Okay, wow everyone is demanding I discuss Britney because of MY certain first hand knowledge.
First is this, since court records are sealed about her condition says that she has a diagnosis of illness of some kind from a professional doctor.
Second, the conservatorship seems to be more than simply about disability that stops her from being productive because of course she is productive. I see it as a decision based on external stresses number one stress is sexual harassment upon her.
Third, if the truth be more widely known of the harassment she contends with her career and others would be destroyed so conservatorship is the remedy while she's productive. I believe she needs medication to be in control of the damage sexual harassment has done to her such as her total acceptance of the harassment as her best defence mechanism and that her needs for sex is super strong and medication stops that and that's what the conservatorship has sealed from the public. She has of course after 13 years come to terms with any damages to her career because she is nearing the end of her career and with 60 million in assets frankly who the fuck cares if the whole world knows without meds she's a raving sex fiend.
The world needs to know there are two kinds of people in the world. Sexually normal and sexually unable. Most stars are choosen because they are sexually unable for good reason but in her case she loves sex craves sex and seeks to promote sex and that's not what puritanical sponsors tolerate.

geraldkrug

Feb 16, 2021, 3:42:55 AM2/16/21
The whole star system is made to keep the microscope off of the super rich and their perverted lifestyles. Perversion so intense they'd be brought down in an instant, banned boycotted and burned for what they have done and the wars they have started and still start.
Britney isn't into perversion at those levels and wouldn't be allowed to be. That's what this whole thing is about and even the documentary about "Freeing Britney Spears" is a wash job to see who God ME of course is on to the super rich deviltry.
When you have ass sucking globe trotting sickos like Bill Gates foundation lying about investing in answers to climate change and ignoring the finest minds on the subject, MINE of course, then you know it's only about suck fuck and kill the rest.

geraldkrug

Feb 16, 2021, 4:13:44 AM2/16/21
No don't give ME that "what about Madonna". You who think Madonna is a sex symbol have a very poor eye for beauty. Madonna is unable sexually. She's a beaten down mental wreck sexually speaking like most people. Britney is a heart throb no question. She can't escape what she exudes from within. Madonna wishes she was Britney but even Madonna couldn't handle the light she would shine on the puritanical devils if she had Britney's magnetism.
Disney fucked up real bad making Britney a star and they have been dealing with it badly. Forget Madonna let's look at Selena Gomez. Selena has it all except one thing she's just not magnetic at Britney's level so Selena can dramatize all the sexual drama she wants and it gets yawns. Britney sings If-u-c-k tell her I miss her and a new sexual revolution gasps with glee.
Madonna is not Britney level even if Madonna came out and said have sex in public and don't stop till your arrested, If Britney said that what would happen, got it!
Just name one Super rich created star today that is rich like Britney. None are, why is because Britney is paid more to tone it down while you got all the others who end up broke and worse.

geraldkrug

Feb 16, 2021, 4:41:51 AM2/16/21
If you want proof of what I'M saying go look at the BBC interview of the woman who produced the new Britney documentary.
This shill for the super rich puritanical devils admits she has never seen a "documentary" like hers where the subject has no live input at all.
Do you know what she's saying?
She's saying shes a shill for the super rich puritanical devils who fear Britney Spears, full stop.

geraldkrug

Feb 16, 2021, 6:15:58 AM2/16/21
Here's where you fools always get it wrong about Britney and ME.
You think there's a story or some kind of lesson about being God.
You idiots never work for one thing.
Never do the job.
Even when you get close enough to find something then we fix you and you walk away all twisted. You've been broken so long you can't win at God level.
Britney works so hard it's easy.
You'll never know pleasure beyond the flesh because your all lazy scum compared to God.
All of you feel like shit except when your going totally against being alive.
It's not difficult being God.
You want it all then do it all.
No-one can stop you and no-one can stop God because God is a perfect work nearest to contemplation. All that's real is the perfection of the living space.
You can't be with ME because your a disaster or else you'd be with ME right now perfect. I know nasty flesh retarded perverts and how they act dedicated to learning how to do devil sex which is make something die for heightening pleasure. Creatures like that thay sexualize children for display purposes. Disney is that. CBS is that. Netflix is that. ABC is that. Hollywood is that...

geraldkrug

Feb 16, 2021, 6:28:31 AM2/16/21
There's a huge effort now to claim effect causes cause.
The real manipulation is to instill the lie that only pure evil can make God because God needs to know what hates God so God can save God's own life.
There is no competition against God God has no equal to be of any consequence. The super rich puritanical devils are in full reverse and you won't see the tiny lies or the continuing lies you'll only see what excuses you from being God yourself.
I don't have any use for mistakes or lies or error but you scum do. That's how I know everything.

MOSES

Feb 16, 2021, 10:10:13 AM2/16/21
SHUTUP NIGGER AND VOTE OUT GAYVIN GRUSOME!

geraldkrug

Feb 16, 2021, 10:32:39 PM2/16/21
Any one thing and it's debatable but a constant continuum is a conviction.

geraldkrug

Feb 16, 2021, 10:35:30 PM2/16/21
SpaceX launched another cluster of Starlink satellites. One more and the constellation is at a working level.

geraldkrug

Feb 16, 2021, 10:49:58 PM2/16/21
Found out something about qr code while I was working on the CBDC database. If you have an API URL encoded into qr code it can't be empty after the equal sign = or else it just encodes up to that point.
To accept the API if a user only sends an empty URL by accident I had to resend the bad API as a good API that also then indicates the accident occurred.
Now having done that remains the issue of an item id that isn't obviously known for the item removal script. So what you do is make the accident happen again and under the qr code it says the id of that latest accident. Now you have the id for removal of the first accident as one less than the accidentally on purpose id.

geraldkrug

Feb 16, 2021, 10:55:48 PM2/16/21
Now in another interview this producer of the Britney documentary says not to believe anything anyone says about Britney because they can't know.
So why do the documentary? I know, to white wash super rich perverts and their murder while having sex rituals.

geraldkrug

Feb 16, 2021, 11:28:51 PM2/16/21
So Fermilab finally hit the quantum wall but they don't call it that anymore. At the tiniest Planck length 1^-33 there is no noise. They were hoping to find a new physics since quantum is part of this dimension. They have also tried at other angles and rotations but no noise. Noise or any signal at that level would be profound they say. They will try other wave forms still thinking that something must be causing a connecting bridge from smallest to largest.

Gerald - I'VE been working from the pop in and out of existence quantum scenario, the quantum foam. Foam is always found floating on liquid. A liquid wall? Super fluidity where only blackholes love to tread. To ME it's still a wall of nearly empty (pop in and out) space in a nothing environment condensing into eternal avalanches of pre-matter...that kind of domino's into many manifestations (see MY chart) then becomes this atomic/quantum universe.

geraldkrug

Feb 17, 2021, 1:55:19 AM2/17/21
Unmarked Spanish language TV news van here today. Reporter was a woman white dress light grey high heals. Two men also.

geraldkrug

Feb 17, 2021, 2:00:15 AM2/17/21
Pastors trying to regain credibility after the deadman jerkoffski are just the sickest bunch of niggers ever.

geraldkrug

Feb 17, 2021, 2:54:43 AM2/17/21
Screw it, I got a find item thingy on it now. Just do 1 2 3 4 5... till you find its id.

MOSES

Feb 17, 2021, 10:15:23 AM2/17/21
On Wednesday, February 17, 2021 at 2:54:43 AM UTC-5, geraldkrug wrote:
> Screw it, I got a find item thingy on it now. Just do 1 2 3 4 5... till you find its id.
I LOVE HOW GOD WORKS, ESPECIALLY WITH BITCOIN, SUCKERING IN ALL THE GREEDY FUCKERS AND THEN HE WILL PULL THE RUG OUT FROM UNDER THEM AND THEY ALL WILL SCREAM WHEN THEY LOSE EVERYTHING. THAT WILL BE A VERY FUNNY EVENT I CANT WAIT TO WATCH! THE CRASH IS COMING,

geraldkrug

Feb 17, 2021, 10:03:05 PM2/17/21
The biggest failure to never legitimise conservativism and the deadman jerkoffski plaza dies, haha

geraldkrug

Feb 17, 2021, 10:05:32 PM2/17/21
MY $50 bitcoin is now worth $474
and niggers got nothingness.

geraldkrug

Feb 17, 2021, 11:12:55 PM2/17/21

I just got MY 3rd 4 0's dollar bill and this time is different
B 61003070 C
I can go 1 or 731 for the ace

Now since I have not designated 3 numbers for suits

29=heart
38=diamond
47=spade
56=club

Let's do a reduction
1=heart
American Royal flush!!!

geraldkrug

Feb 17, 2021, 11:18:49 PM2/17/21
Really great time with Mia this afternoon. She noticed the extra excitement around here and was speculative in how we fit with it. I said well remember when we sat in Cecil Hotel dining area and I stated MY case to you. She said, so that makes us blockbusters.
Now I went speechless...

geraldkrug

Feb 17, 2021, 11:47:34 PM2/17/21
Actually now that I think about it. The blockbusters are whoever plays us in the movie, Love in Murder Hotel

geraldkrug

Feb 18, 2021, 12:07:52 AM2/18/21
Dosent it make you feel like shit ms that compared to ME your life is a movie called, Hate in a skank motel.

geraldkrug

Feb 18, 2021, 12:14:39 AM2/18/21
Yeah ms your movie has bonus scenes where I fuck your husband's ass, bite jesass crusts dick clean off and refuse to pay you, haha

geraldkrug

Feb 18, 2021, 12:22:24 AM2/18/21
Hey I'M no worse than Ozzy Osbourne and his cocaine runners, cocaine microphones, cocaine wives, cocaine kids, but no cocaine song, hum
"Hole in the sky" could be, hole in my sinus.
Well as Eric's Claptons dead kid says, Daddy, I don't like
I don't like
I don't like
Cocaine.

geraldkrug

Feb 18, 2021, 12:31:12 AM2/18/21
Well I'LL do a dealish with you Howard Stern. If we land on Mars tomorrow I will get the entity in Cecil Hotel to fuck the deadman jerkoffski ass on your show wth a cocaine microphone.

geraldkrug

Feb 18, 2021, 1:01:29 AM2/18/21
Hole in the Sky / Black Sabbath

I'm looking through a hole in the sinus
I'm seeing nowhere through the straw of a lie
I'm getting closer to the end of the line
I'm snorting easy where the coke is the kind

I'm 8ball in a room without any clue
I'm living perfect cause the cocaines pure too
The powder whiffs all the things that I've said
Are just the highs that are sucked into my head

Hole in the sinus, take me to heaven
Glass, razor blade, in me I fly

I've got drug lords and the drugs that they run
The chicks are easy if you've got the dope cum
And even though I'm sitting drugged out on Mars
I don't believe in stashes inside guitars

Hole in the sinus, take me to heaven
Glass, razor blade, in me I fly
Yeah!

I've watched crystal smokers enjoy with the beast
I've seen the western world catch disease from the east
The cain of love became rehab of all time
So now I tell the world their drugs are then mine

Hole in the sinus, take me to heaven
Glass, razor blade, in me I fly
Yeah!

geraldkrug

Feb 18, 2021, 9:25:45 AM2/18/21
Oh and I just can't forget the new Mr.Mayor Bus advertising.
"Mr Mayor, your half day tour of L.A. for $1.25"

Gerald - $1.25 is what I pay for coffee outside Cecil Hotel at Margarita's, Big bamb BOO!

geraldkrug

Feb 18, 2021, 12:57:25 PM2/18/21
Now science says they have a way to test for quantum gravity and if it exists then the whole universe is calculating itself.

Gerald - When you say quantum pops in and out of existence then at the 1^-33 zone you could have tiny universes being born and then fizzling out but all we would know is its a place to stand our atoms on.

geraldkrug

Feb 18, 2021, 1:08:07 PM2/18/21
So we know if we landed on Mars today around 7pm.
Like I said and it needs repeating, If you want to spend trillions on space then you keep sending checks to the poor.

geraldkrug

Feb 18, 2021, 1:13:55 PM2/18/21
A grain of sand is a universe to a quantum. Like MY NEW1e+22 is infinity to a grain of sand.

geraldkrug

Feb 18, 2021, 1:24:54 PM2/18/21
Hey ms, dosent it make you feel like shit reading statements that say, anyone who says they do things for God is a predator.

geraldkrug

Feb 18, 2021, 1:26:04 PM2/18/21
ms = motel skank

geraldkrug

Feb 18, 2021, 1:37:30 PM2/18/21
Advice for staff of ms.
Stop dream lusting for ms. Just grab her head and skull fuck her, she'll then demand things and you'll be in like Ozzy and Harriet. Else if you can't seem to be as hungry for ms as your ignorent sick fantasies then quit her because some other nigger needs to be her nothing.
Dosent that make you feel like shit, predator ms?

geraldkrug

Feb 18, 2021, 1:47:45 PM2/18/21
Let ME guess what you do to inflame your niggers with lust ms.
Do you look at their crotches a moment too long?
Do you say their reward is in heaven and you feel heavenly today?
Do you leave your panties in trashcans? Hallways? Parking lot?
Flagpole? Fountain filter? (More suggestiveness later).
Do you slap em on the back and say your good? You'll do? Got a keeper?
Fuck yes?
When don't you feel like shit ms?

geraldkrug

Feb 18, 2021, 1:51:30 PM2/18/21
The moment you don't care what the world thinks of you is the moment to pull out your dick in front of Cecil Hotel.

geraldkrug

Feb 18, 2021, 7:59:29 PM2/18/21
I was looking to get a cheaper apartment. The first place I went the man said oh you don't want this apartment it's too small.
I said well how small is it?
Buddy it's so small if the sink backs up you drown.
I mean it.
If you even think of using the microwave the smoke alarm goes off.
So small that to listen to the TV you only need one volume bar.
Don't take a girl in that tiny room she'll sware you molested her when you close the door.
Man that's small oh no not done yet, okay.
Small isn't a good word for it.
The flies complain.
Really small, beyond small then? yes
Just last week the county inspector looked in and hit his head on the back wall.
Too small then? not only that, what?
When you eat at the table the crumbs get in the bed.
No can't be oh yes microscopical space.
If you leave the refrigerator on you freeze.
Crazy itsy bitsy!
Smaller than an atom?
Oh quantum at most.
That's impossible
Quantum computer ready.
What about cable?
You must mean doubles as a subway tunnel
May I just have a quick look?
Sure but your eye lids won't open enough.
Wow okay it's out of the question then.
Well any question needing more than a one word reply and the intercom explodes.

geraldkrug

Feb 18, 2021, 10:18:35 PM2/18/21
Film production trucks in front of Cecil Hotel since early this morning. Very hard to get around traffic down to one lane. Parking lot full wth crew services catering wardrobe and big bam BOO
Coo coo ca chu code by ME God of course.

Mia is super wonderful and she's a Blockbuster, shameless plugs get ME everything.

geraldkrug

Feb 18, 2021, 10:59:30 PM2/18/21
So the Mars probe is on Jez-whatever and so as promised we now play with Mr. Microphone and the assman jerkoffski stimulus zone.
First Howard can I call you Howard Stern?
Um no but for now Angry Blak is fine.
Ok AB, could you pose the ass in question.
I think we will have Gary Gary yes How ah AB.
Put the ass over near Robin Robin do you mind?
I'm thinking about it AB. She minds. Okay I want Robins reaction to the reactions as the unit and powder stimulus the anus hole-e-o-us. Do I just bend over? Gary! Yes jerkoffski just find a center of gravity which you haven't got and kiss your knees. Don't let him cheat Gary. He's already cheating AB. Knees too far forwards? Yep.
Wherever, now who's gonna ream the stimulus check deep and fast? AB it's a drug laced wireless UHF mic. Okay then Robin how's he acting so far? Well he's so wide open he's Twittering and stuff. He can't Twitter so is there a better word for it. He's sort of twitching then.
Gary wide enough? Almost.
Tell us when.
Robin full commentary as the unit gets going. Soundmen stand by. Fart man you got a preview?
Yes I guess a whiny baby fart will happen
Gary what's the hold up?
The mic needs a tether because it might not come out, he might clasp down from pleasure. Oh we don't want any pleasure in this do we
Robin? I take zero pleasure in this bit, I don't know still twitching and grimacing. Ok AB it's in.
Okay?
Pump away, who's doing this again. Some porn star from the Young and restless. Robin?
He's helping her and bucking on it. Ew AB it's sickening. We have a caller. Your on with some show we won't admit to, go ahead caller.
Fuck that ccksuckers ass good! Okay nuff said, sound effects please. Any actual sound being made? Gary what's the porn girls name?
Zen Trio AB. She's laughing now.
Robin what you got?
He's getting an erection I hate this I really do.
Is the penis bouncing? Sound effects. Bouncing and slashing. Slashing? Side to side. We'll be right back after these words.

geraldkrug

Feb 18, 2021, 11:24:38 PM2/18/21
Okay we are back.
Gary I thought the Cecil Hotel entity was gonna be here. Control room what about this?
Zen Trio is possessed she says. I found her wandering around L.A. wearing only an emergency cold weather blanket in hot pants near there AB.
Wherever. Put some more Ozzy powder on the mic Gary.
OMG AB Ozzy Osbourne just walked in studio.
Your kidding me?
Hi Howard it's really me and I need the mic back please. I'm sending it to Mars in ten years.
Welcome to the show Ozzy.
Ten years?
Yes Sharon is studying robotics and she's making a metal robot of me to land on Mars in she thinks ten years. So Iron man goes to Mars?
Kind of, Wow, he's taking that mic pretty hard isn't he, haha
Robin?
He's backing into it and she's getting pushed back. Fuck it this bits overheating my booth glass. OZZY YOU WANT TO BANG THE "Possessed" PORN GIRL? Um.
Zen Trio Ozzy likes you. Gary get her reaction.
She's laughing. Ozzy go fondle her. Right now while she's doing that to that creature?
It's a turn on to our callers Oz.
And we have a caller, go ahead caller your on and the shows insane.
Fuck that Zen Freeko! Fuck her and snort her up your good nose Ozzers! Devil sign, love you all man.
Okay caller thanks.
Ozzers?
Well be right back after these words.

geraldkrug

Feb 18, 2021, 11:48:25 PM2/18/21
We are back.
Gary? Robin?
Their done AB.
Ozzy rushed us and went flying out with the mic.
Well I want to thank Zen Trio. She's still laughing? We're gonna give her warm clothes and an ass job for her work today. Fartman did an outstanding job considering our sound guys got nothing of any substance abuse, ka-bang.
What Gary?
I can't see Robin.
We got an engineer free to defog her booth?
Jerkoffski are you calmed down?
So you want me to bend over?
Nevermind.
Gerald, you kept your word and we thank you for being here.
Robin are you there?
What's the camera man doing Gary?
Going around to her booth door.
No I want to end this bit in here.
Robins in here now.
Robin what's up?
There's something in there and it grabbed me I'm frightened. Not as frightened as the ass and mic I can assure you.
We got one more caller to the show, go ahead.
Fucked your ass good morning bitch smell the cocaine shit hole you
Okay well spoken caller
Thanks everybody for watching.

geraldkrug

Feb 18, 2021, 11:59:34 PM2/18/21
Dosent it make you feel like shit ms that your a talentless motel skanky, haha

geraldkrug

Feb 19, 2021, 8:50:34 AM2/19/21
So remember who you say you are
And keep your noses clean
Rolling Stones - Memo from Turner

bluettes

Feb 19, 2021, 7:05:33 PM2/19/21
I once lived in a space so small ...
I had to go outside to change my mind.
I kept banging my elbows on the ceiling fan ....but no problem there because
I could cool the entire room just by twiddling my thumbs and blinking at the same time.
The roaches kept pulling off the blankets.
Whenever I felt like I wanted to just lay around the house ...I'd have to lay AROUND the house.

geraldkrug

Feb 19, 2021, 11:03:03 PM2/19/21
Go up in nigger smoke nigger

geraldkrug

Feb 19, 2021, 11:04:16 PM2/19/21
Biden is gonna deliver the deadman jerkoffski head to Iran on a fake gold plastic platter, haha

geraldkrug

Feb 19, 2021, 11:59:41 PM2/19/21
A quantum bachelor who was an actor specialist in sympathetic storylines with women finally rented the too small apartment.
Here's his texts to his quantum cast members.

This room is vast, we all can live here and the studio and the audience.

I mean it, this apartment is so big the microwave can heat Texas.
Big no kidding, I just saw a SpaceX rocket on the way to the top right corner of infinitly.
God would need to make a universe in here to find his way.
Mega gigantic, you need to bring GPS and a movie for the plane ride to the bathroom.

geraldkrug

Feb 20, 2021, 12:08:10 AM2/20/21
Valerie Bertinelli and her longtime babysitter and friend, Elia, cook So-Cal style Mexican recipes on Food Network.

Gerald - I wouldn't have ever known until Valerie dropped a shameless plug while being shame flamed on social media for the first time. How's that taste anyways?

geraldkrug

Feb 20, 2021, 12:18:45 AM2/20/21
But you must know Valerie that I have a clear shot to Valerie Kendall ex of Alex Van Halen and
Steven Tyler's fluff ball.
I offered to do a full body tongue drewl and Valerie said, Oh you just want to be where Alex was.
Actually I want to be where MY tongue gets so wet.

geraldkrug

Feb 20, 2021, 12:45:11 AM2/20/21
Can you imagine if I was David Letterman interviewing Valerie Kendall.

It's nice to have you here Valerie.
I got a million questions but let's get right down to the meat shall we.
(Dave grins like a pervert on fire.)(What's new)
You got married to Alex Van Halen after being a groupie in the band. How close were you to Eddie?
Oh Dave I can't.
Nevermind sorry, but how close were you to all the members at the same time?
Uh Dave I just brought them coffee.
Coffee with Confetti?
Coffee with clean sheet's?
Dave I,
Coffee with you popping out of a cake?
Ok enough of that.
On your social media you show pictures of Steven Tyler and what appears to be you, gosh your a stoned fox.
I used to be Dave.
No your still a heater they say nowadays.
You did a movie?
Yes.
Anyone write a hit song about you?
There's a few.
Tell me about one.
Stairway to heaven.
Wow
I was the hottest Dave, I guess.
Hotter than Valerie B.
No comment.
Oh come on, I see the picture on your wedding day to Alex.
I can't start anything with people, I'm nonviolent.
Yet you "got coffee" for mega rock stars who married Valerie B.
Don't you think thats a bit wild I won't say violent?
I saw alot of things Dave.
Through the coffee pot?
Um
The filters were over your eyes?
Come on, was the sex, ah, drummer level violent?
Dave!
Did you get there by being an easy violent lay?
DAVE!
Getting violent NOW?
(Cue audience laugh track)
Well be right back

geraldkrug

Feb 20, 2021, 1:03:24 AM2/20/21
We are back with Valerie Kendall.
Whew, so what have you been doing lately.
I worry myself sick over my daughter, what mother dosent.
Is your daughter a violent sex toy?
No Dave shes just having a hard time finding a career.
You mean she's not a coffee PHD?
No she's just not interested in most things.
Like banging four guys at once?
Well that's not most things.
No but it's the most "things" in a rock band.
Now on your social media you say your terrible with social media you don't know what it's for.
Social media is a hard thing to use as far as what to say that would be fun for people to read and comment on. I kind of repeat myself alot I know.
Why don't you ask for nonviolent sex from super intelligent over sexed men who have fucked everything that walks over their entire lives?
I just might. Is that legal?
Well in your case that face makes it mandatory.
What's your future plan?
To help my.daughter and stay close to people I like n' dream about the good times.
You mean hope for violent sex with a whole rock band after coffee?
If that's what turns you on Dave.
Valerie Kendall everybody.
(Applause)

geraldkrug

Feb 20, 2021, 1:12:06 AM2/20/21
But wait Dave I want to do my plug why I came here tonight.
Ok shoot.
I want everyone to know I asked Gerald Krug to marry.me and he said yes and I kissed him in front of many of my friends.
That's it?
And he fucks like a pack of niggers in DTLA on crack with white trash hoes.

geraldkrug

Feb 20, 2021, 2:47:10 AM2/20/21
Hey ms, dosent it make you feel like shit that you can't be your true self subsistence like God ME of course?

geraldkrug

Feb 20, 2021, 3:54:49 PM2/20/21
I figure if the whole quantum world moved in here we would only pay 1.25 each for rent.
How much is rent?
$27 billion
Does it have a TV
Well parallel dimension is what it is.
There's got to be a catch.
Yes one problem. They are painting and it won't be done for 600 million years.
Why do long?
I wanted egg shell, so sue me.

geraldkrug

Feb 21, 2021, 12:30:31 AM2/21/21
SNL just did a bit using Cecil Hotel.
The Chicken Legs award show.
Now it may seem like a wildly stupid and totally weird nothingness BUT
If you take the word Cecil first and last letters you have C L
Chicken Legs
The word Hotel H L
Hot Legs
Now when you subtract L from C you get 8
that's of course MY domino 5|3
Now if you subtract L from H thats 4
8+4=12
That's two L's
Lord Lucifer
If that isn't frightening enough
CH is Community Horizons
aka Freddy Krugers' front...

geraldkrug

Feb 21, 2021, 12:31:25 AM2/21/21
Life is written between the spells.

geraldkrug

Feb 21, 2021, 2:04:12 AM2/21/21
Bill Gates says he's neutral about Bitcoin.
Saying we really don't need it.

Gerald - We really don't need to lift people out of poverty.
No need to be independent thinkers.
Really can't afford India's computer spam devs.
Far from desperate for brain implanted smartphone controllers.
Leave out the magical thinking that fiat is of any use.
Can't buy in to happiness if it only exists for the unknown.

geraldkrug

Feb 21, 2021, 2:12:17 AM2/21/21
Even the most highly advanced beings don't have all the answers, if they did then...
Why do they allow this universe where some use a suicide solution?
What's the main reason for massive disconnect from entropy?
Quantum as a result of email transmission between morons has merits?
Hate crimes are connected with landing on Mars and only tomorrow knows why.

geraldkrug

Feb 21, 2021, 2:16:51 AM2/21/21
I got a picture of a baby rat stuck half in and half out of a crack in the sidewalk by Cecil Hotel.
It's dead and flattened yet it seems to be alive and posed like it's throwing up its hands in a WTF? gesture.

geraldkrug

Feb 21, 2021, 2:20:29 AM2/21/21
I was dozing off to sleep and I heard a loud bang seemingly on MY door. When I woke up I found an ink pen from Embassy Suits Hotel by Hilton. If anyone knows what that means be a rat and tell ME, WTF?

geraldkrug

Feb 21, 2021, 2:26:29 AM2/21/21
Crazy as all get out.

Native American Indians have Big Foot carved into totem poles.

Why do ancient civilizations consistently try to send messages to the future when they should have been told the future never needs their input.

geraldkrug

Feb 21, 2021, 3:02:30 AM2/21/21
The carpet baggers during the industrial revolution were space alien's who bought up all human industry to make way for space alien industry.
If this would not have happened we would be experiencing massive shortages, no space program, no way to produce vaccines the list goes on. We have an advanced space alien world economy that has no real reason for humans besides placating God's information that was always human purified through non alien contact.
All bizarre and confounding occurrences are only aimed toward God for the purpose of impure reasoning to turn God toward confusion and mislabeling of a supposed new God.

geraldkrug

Feb 21, 2021, 7:09:09 PM2/21/21
https://kuk.re/312d6d

This poor baby rat is on the corner of 7th and Main near Cecil Hotel got zombified and thought crack was the only way out.

geraldkrug

Feb 21, 2021, 7:26:28 PM2/21/21
https://kuk.re/253f7c

SNL and the Mr.Chicken Legs Pageant held in the Cecil Hotel.
Who knows what else is held in there, boo haha.

geraldkrug

Feb 21, 2021, 7:29:56 PM2/21/21
SNL always on the pulse of American life
showed a vintage SNL with Britney and at one point she goes down in the sewer with a man who sings about shitting on the street above.
That dirty rat.

geraldkrug

Feb 21, 2021, 10:52:03 PM2/21/21
The other part of the sign on SNL is
"Daily Weekly Rates"
DWR
Devil Within Room

Use the last 4 letters in rates

ates

1+20+5+19 = 45

There are 700 rooms
What's in room 45

Or is it just
DWR
Devils With Rock
Rock With Devils

geraldkrug

Feb 21, 2021, 11:04:03 PM2/21/21
As of 2021, the Cecil Hotel appears to be closed. According to reports, the hotel was purchased by Simon Baron Development and is set to undergo a $100 million overhaul that will transform the old hotel into boutique accommodation and with 301 “micro” apartments.

BUT
Room 45 in Cecil Hotel Paris is a Cubby Hole and not recommended.

geraldkrug

Feb 21, 2021, 11:24:35 PM2/21/21
I went to Margarita's tonight and a soccer match was on TV and once again, fooooooooools
Will weirdness never cease-il around here?

geraldkrug

Feb 21, 2021, 11:37:43 PM2/21/21
So 301 micro-apartments divided by 19 floors means 45 is the last room numbered on the third floor.

345 ate you alive, BOO!

geraldkrug

Feb 21, 2021, 11:42:55 PM2/21/21
Poor ms, she feels like shit because only shit feels for her.
345 ates you in 45, gotcha!

geraldkrug

Feb 21, 2021, 11:54:27 PM2/21/21
Hey NASA, dosent it make you feel like shit your not on the SNL radar?
NASA is like the Britney SNL bit where she's interviewing dancers and one screams at her "What do you want us to do bleed!"

geraldkrug

Feb 22, 2021, 12:09:00 AM2/22/21
Oh you big crybaby NASA.
Show some results like an old Taco Bell sign in the red sand or Sharon's Iron man robot or some micro-plastic or anything that's yields a funny. Like how can Indian women land on Mars but can't keep Boeing 737 max planes from being grounded or why do you do the same tired "Control room celebration" when porn is always different?

geraldkrug

Feb 22, 2021, 12:18:17 AM2/22/21
Look NASA I know some results are need to know basis only but Britney has already set the rules 1. Work Bitch 2. BLEED
Because
Ooops...
I'm not that sacrosanct

geraldkrug

Feb 22, 2021, 12:33:10 AM2/22/21
Yes NASA I love being read by famous people and yet being unknown it's called having the X factor.
You got it Toyota.

geraldkrug

Feb 22, 2021, 1:10:46 PM2/22/21
Ooops,
It happened again.
Another one carat Diamond I found it by Cecil Hotel.
Same exact looking as the one I found in Echo Park.

geraldkrug

Feb 22, 2021, 10:33:06 PM2/22/21
I absolutely see the Perseverance Rover as a parallel to Kim Kardashian.
Kayne was her sky crane. How exactly do I know this? Because now everyone gets to play with their new toy hauler stacked with possibility and rolling with come hither life.

geraldkrug

Feb 22, 2021, 10:36:37 PM2/22/21
Okay I'M sick of the, it's Hotel Cecil it's Hotel Cecil puritans.
If you look at all three signs it also has initials CH at the top and middle.
Now what?

geraldkrug

Feb 22, 2021, 10:39:42 PM2/22/21
Astronomers have confirmed a blackhole is spinning at very nearly the speed of light.

Gerald - and if it's a lazy Susan then just line up at the equator and open wide.

geraldkrug

Feb 22, 2021, 10:49:46 PM2/22/21
I did an interview for a Spanish language audience on Facebook. Seems their just going mad for testimonials from Cecil Hotel.
Well the new construction has started and there is paper over the front doors so you can't see the marbled art deco lobby any more.
I said simply this is the only place in the world where the police use the word paranormal death and that means something from another world. Come take a picture and pray for the murdered.

People are still taking pictures all day long.
You can't be here 1 minute without seeing pictures taken from cars. People along the sidewalks with all kinds of cameras.

geraldkrug

Feb 22, 2021, 10:52:15 PM2/22/21
California has announced a $600 stimulus check is coming soon. This check is in addition to the federal check of $1400 the Biden administration is sending out.

geraldkrug

Feb 22, 2021, 10:56:47 PM2/22/21
Starlink is on target to deliver speeds as good as copper line DSL so that's 300mps more than enough for streaming video.

geraldkrug

Feb 22, 2021, 11:05:39 PM2/22/21
Watch out for old school media loudmouths using generational forgetting against young people. Now the so named "Cancel culture" is being twisted to mean it's everyone's right to be unconditionally loved.
The world down to our own DNA is a cancel culture. The poorly designed, unworkable or obsolete is never rewarded so why is it wrong?
What is wrong with throwing away trash that needs to be recycled?
If your relevant you'll be employed if not then recycle your canceled self.

geraldkrug

Feb 22, 2021, 11:11:14 PM2/22/21
What you have a right to is to recycle yourselves if your unsavoury through no fault of your own.
Have faith, if your constructive I will save you, God ME of course.

geraldkrug

Feb 22, 2021, 11:17:35 PM2/22/21
Gina Carano didn't need to use any targeted groups in her analysis. It's just as powerful to say a piece of shit is shit so stop saying shit is love.

geraldkrug

Feb 22, 2021, 11:26:27 PM2/22/21
No! you who refuse to improve yourselves will be cancelled until you improve that's the universe.
If we are in a space travel economy then you need to know what thrust is, got it?
The stupidity is funny in itself. What can I use today to make idiots believe lies?
Anything with you fools.
How about this. Wearing sox to bed is a sure sign your feet are frightened of light of any kind.

geraldkrug

Feb 22, 2021, 11:33:10 PM2/22/21
No! You block your own improvement because if you didn't then you could sue who did block you and if you don't sue your cancelled by your own stupidities.

geraldkrug

Feb 22, 2021, 11:43:05 PM2/22/21
Scientists says a simulated universe is not possible because computers are too limited.

Gerald - When I say we could be in a simulated universe I don't mean with step by step type computers because obviously a sim universe is way beyond our toys. I mean a computation that allows for such fine nuance we aren't distracted by the computations. Like consciousness isn't one thing its the summation of many united parts all computing for constant real time results. We don't sence the computations thankfully our universal minds are beyond way way way beyond windows 10.

geraldkrug

Feb 22, 2021, 11:59:38 PM2/22/21
So the comic lounge singer comes on.
Hey everyone.
I want to sing a song about the tyrannical mob.
Ah-ha...
Disneyland can make us shave if we work there.
Disneyland can judge the purity of the open air.
I wanted to work at Disney
It seemed like a great job
Now I didn't shave
I didn't blow the judge
So I got cancelled by a tyrannical mob
I got pressured
But the blowers didn't
I got trolled
But the clean shaven didn't
I got fired
But the mob they didn't
Where is life after Disney?
Is there life beyond Micky mouse?
I prayed to God to answer
Can I be an ex-disneyite oh God what do you say
God said the answer is blowing on the wind.

Thank you thank you everyone drink up free masks if you spill enjoy...

geraldkrug

Feb 23, 2021, 12:04:46 AM2/23/21
I overheard a man talking on a cell phone enter a store and say okay I'll get it but you got to suck my dick.

What's worse the man or the person who makes deals like that?
It is loading more messages.