Holy Baptism

Babyshoes Loveachother

Feb 18, 2024, 5:55:47 PMFeb 18

You've probably seen videos, showing how intelligent water is and how it's effected by positive and negative words and thoughts. Even the water that surrounds an embryo and fetus is affected.

This Makes me think of baptism and how when water is blessed, becomes holy water for real. (think of Jesus turning water into wine) and infants and adults being baptized in the holy water with beautiful words spoken over them becomes a memorable experience for most .. I could imagine John the Baptist, his words, the Jordan river, and Jesus coming to be baptized by water, even though he came to bring a new baptism of fire and spirit. Jesus answered, Verily, verily, John 5-3 I say unto thee, except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. Your born of water and spirit but you still have to enter.
(be delivered)

your water breaks. Like a womb opening up.
Genesis 1
In the beginning there was darkness on the deep..
God moved on the waters..
he didn't say let there be deep or let there be water.
he didn't create the deep

John 5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

God spoke it let there be light
and it was good ( only God is Good)

and God divided (separated ) the light from the darkness and the same word that God spoke was made flesh and came into this world, and separated the light from the darkness in the same way God, in the beginning, separated the light from the darkness
Jesus and the father are one.

On holy water:
https://www.facebook.com/reel/384462320663268?fs=e&mibextid=9gDt6M&fs=e&s=aEkTS0

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And God let the Firmament Divide the Waters

What is the firmament?
I say it is mountains...
Mountains came out of the deep.
If you look up firmament, they talk about the sky, and the curve of the Earth, You can see the curve of the Earth from Mount Everest in a few other mountains...
Mountains divide even within our continent.
They are heavenly.. were you ever to be on top of of a mountain, the clouds gather around it, admitting light. And the view of the stars is beautiful, but mostly hidden..
And who knows what mountains are no longer..
and this place he called heaven, and his holy mountain.

Matthew 24-25
See, I have told you ahead of time.

Mathew 24-26
Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

Mathew 24-27
For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be

~~~~~~~
Scripture where the firmament is mentioned.
Gen.1.7 - Thus God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament; and it was so.

Gen.1.8 - And God called the firmament Heaven. So the evening and the morning were the second day.

Gen.1.14 - Then God said, "Let there be lights in the firmament of the heavens to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs and seasons, and for days and years;

Gen.1.15 - and let them be for lights in the firmament of the heavens to give light on the earth"; and it was so.

Gen.1.17 - God set them in the firmament of the heavens to give light on the earth,

Gen.1.20 - Then God said, "Let the waters abound with an abundance of living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the face of the firmament of the heavens."

Ps.19.1 - The heavens declare the glory of God; And the firmament shows His handiwork.

Ps.150.1 - Praise the LORD! Praise God in His sanctuary; Praise Him in His mighty firmament!

Ezek.1.22 - The likeness of the firmament above the heads of the living creatures was like the color of an awesome crystal, stretched out over their heads.

Ezek.1.23 - And under the firmament their wings spread out straight, one toward another. Each one had two which covered one side, and each one had two which covered the other side of the body.
that was over their heads; whenever they stood, they let down their wings.

Ezek.1.26 - And above the firmament over their heads was the likeness of a throne, in appearance like a sapphire stone; on the likeness of the throne was a likeness with the appearance of a man high above it.

Ezek.10.1 - And I looked, and there in the firmament hat was above the head of the cherubim, there appeared something like a sapphire stone, having the appearance of the likeness of a throne.
Dan.12.3 - Those who are wise shall shine Like the brightness of the firmament, And those who turn many to righteousness.. Like the stars forever and ever.

I think he means those who are wise are like mountains...
and in the last days we pray that the mountains cover and hide us..
and if they say "I am" in