Amber Heard ...

bluettes

May 5, 2022, 6:30:24 PM5/5/22
A lousy actress and even worse script writer.

Amber Heard ...the latest addition to Cockney slang ...as in, it smells like someone stepped on an amber heard.

Babyshoes Loveachother

May 6, 2022, 2:13:47 AM5/6/22
On Thursday, May 5, 2022 at 3:30:24 PM UTC-7, bluettes wrote:
> A lousy actress and even worse script writer.
>

> Amber Heard ...the latest addition to Cockney slang ...as in, it smells like someone stepped on an amber heard.

I know..what a skank..
she reminds me of a phony Melissa...
not that JD is so much better but he didn't stoop as low...
it was hard for me to watch her. I had to stop, the venom was so thick..

Babyshoes Loveachother

May 16, 2022, 8:14:33 PM5/16/22
Cant help noticing the similarities between Amber Heard and Melissa Scott..
.(that spirit never dies) and right down to the Nehru type Jacket today...remember Melissa wearing that at the biginning of her taking over faith centre.. I know there's a name for that suit..
and down to peppermint patty too.
Patty Glaser was Amber Heards divorce lawyer...

hope she loses :)