To All The Trump Haters

bluettes

Aug 27, 2021, 3:03:25 AM8/27/21
Happy?

bluettes

Aug 27, 2021, 6:10:28 AM8/27/21
On Friday, August 27, 2021 at 1:03:25 AM UTC-6, bluettes wrote:
> Happy?

Genocidin' Biden has blood on his hands.

Well at least the demented sniffer doesn't troll with mean tweets or mention slutty women that let men grab them by their whoo-hoos.

bluettes

Aug 27, 2021, 6:14:51 AM8/27/21
You O'Biden/Kamelto voters have much to repent ... not that your vote really mattered.

yourdaddy

Aug 27, 2021, 7:50:37 AM8/27/21
JUST LIKE MRS SATAN TAKING DOWN DR GENE'S CHURCH AND LEGACY, SO IS JOE BIDEN'S SATANIC MISSION TO TAKE DOWN THE USA AND THE GIFT TO THE LORD PROPHECY!

bluettes

Aug 27, 2021, 2:17:31 PM8/27/21
A group of American war veterans in Kabul are secretly saving hundreds of Afghan Special Forces troops and their families who helped them in the war but have now been left for dead as the US withdraws from Afghanistan.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9932809/Afghanistan-evacuation-continues-day-ISIS-bomb-kills-13-troops-90-Afghans.html

[Probably Trump voters ...]

David B

Aug 27, 2021, 4:11:17 PM8/27/21

bluettes

Aug 27, 2021, 4:59:48 PM8/27/21
On Friday, August 27, 2021 at 2:11:17 PM UTC-6, David B wrote:
> Hypocrisy
>
> https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/after-negotiating-with-the-taliban-trump-officials-criticize-biden-for-negotiating-with-the-taliban/ar-AANOLo4?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531

...said the fake news swallowing hypocrite.

bluettes

Aug 27, 2021, 5:03:52 PM8/27/21
Am I pissing you off, hypocrite? Maybe you should stop looking at my posts because it seems like your head is exploding. That's too much stress and not good for you. Go pray for inner peace and understanding.

David B

Aug 27, 2021, 5:16:44 PM8/27/21
Fuck off troll.

bluettes

Aug 27, 2021, 5:41:57 PM8/27/21
Oooh! Show me that Christian love!

Are you mad because YOU feel I am trolling you on MY thread ....Hypocrite CINO?
Too funny!

Explain how that works in your 'woke' inverted reality.

bluettes

Aug 27, 2021, 5:46:54 PM8/27/21
Maybe you should make your own thread to post your fake news from hell and tell me to fuck off and die? I can respect that ...at least you wouldn't be looking as much like an hypocrite if not a "Christian".

John 13:35

David B

Aug 27, 2021, 7:46:42 PM8/27/21
Go metally masturbate yourself someplace else blue. What part of fuck off and die do you not get?

Inbred_Fag

Aug 27, 2021, 7:55:46 PM8/27/21

On 2021-08-27, David B <k5d...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Go metally masturbate yourself someplace else blue. What part of fuck off and die do you not get?

m m. __ ,. ,__msimW@
Y[i@ ,@@i ,@*MW iW@@s W@ ]@i]@ i@@.'~@P`]@__
!Wd[ ]A]W ]@ '~ @@ '~ @@ ]@@d@ WPMb @[ ]Af~
@@` @A@@i]@ _ M@ . @@ ]@Y@@ i@@@@. @[ ]@mm
'~ !* VD'MWWA !@mWA ]@ ]@ M@ WP *! *` '~~
,____ '` _ __
!*@A*!@@ ]@ ]@ i@*MW
,__. @[ @@mW@ ]@ 'MWm_ ,__.
'~~` @[ @@~Y@.]@ is'Y@ '~~`
*[ MA !@!!@ '***f
-=-
! . .'~__XX8Mm-_
-!i` -`-@7T8@+V@@b!W.
'` /iWY+ ,X_ms!(@i@W
,_ , '` ~*f~` 'ff`
.V-[ ]mm. _
,=e` ,` ]@P d@.
[.] ].=. \V-,vmWms _gmmm@@[
vf` . (`cd-_,*` '~T7~ iA~~V*@@[
Y ,` ` ~ Y/- v ]L @P
, /'` i ii--i ``` gfi_gWW ,A`
] W ] ][ _i -.es !**W!,W`
' ~ ]@@@.+. V@@*MA W`
@@@@W V- -==*`g!
,@@@@@W. \c. _ YX_ i_
\i _ g@@@@@@@@. _zY-*@Mi@@m_
,db___g=f8@@@@@@@@s_Z*MWKX* ]@@@[
_________mW@@@@@@@@@@` ~WK| '@@@W
M@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@. ZKWi @@@@
!@@@@@@A*M@@@@@@@@@@@[ gW*LW @Af`
'~~~~ 'M@@@@A***~` '`Y*\-

yourdaddy

Aug 27, 2021, 8:42:19 PM8/27/21
lmao

bluettes

Aug 27, 2021, 9:44:00 PM8/27/21
Calm down down David. I have no time to fuck off and it's for GOD to say when I die.

bluettes

Aug 28, 2021, 12:26:28 AM8/28/21
On Friday, August 27, 2021 at 1:03:25 AM UTC-6, bluettes wrote:
> Happy?

https://i.redd.it/oyayjrc17wj71.png

bluettes

Aug 29, 2021, 7:21:55 PM8/29/21
Trigger Warning for those still suffering TDS ...

https://youtu.be/nfnzQk3D9sY