IS GOD/JESUS A RACIST?

YOURDADDY

Sep 26, 2022, 8:16:44 PM9/26/22

HAMM FATHER OF THE BLACK RACE STOLE THE SKINS GOD MADE ADAM/EVE AND HANDED THEM DOWN TO KUSH THEN TO NIMROD, GOD CURSED THEM 2520 YEARS! GOD/JESUS DOESNT LIKE THE CHINKS OR THE ARABS OR AFRICANS AND FAVOURS THE JEWS AND WESTERN EUROPEAN/BRITAIN/USA. SO THE QUESTION IS WHY? EXPLAIN WHY GOD IGNORES THEM AND CURSES THEM.

YOURDADDY

Sep 26, 2022, 8:27:22 PM9/26/22
On Monday, September 26, 2022 at 8:16:44 PM UTC-4, YOURDADDY wrote:
> HAMM FATHER OF THE BLACK RACE STOLE THE SKINS GOD MADE ADAM/EVE AND HANDED THEM DOWN TO KUSH THEN TO NIMROD, GOD CURSED THEM 2520 YEARS! GOD/JESUS DOESNT LIKE THE CHINKS OR THE ARABS OR AFRICANS AND FAVOURS THE JEWS AND WESTERN EUROPEAN/BRITAIN/USA. SO THE QUESTION IS WHY? EXPLAIN WHY GOD IGNORES THEM AND CURSES THEM.
HERE'S A HINT CAIN AN ABEL

No One Special

Sep 26, 2022, 8:34:40 PM9/26/22
LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!! LMAO!!

NGC6144

Sep 26, 2022, 9:24:38 PM9/26/22
You can't make that case for the Chinese. For a long period during the middle ages, they were at the top of human civilization. Ship rudder, compass, and gun power came from them. They invented paper and printing though I think Chinese printing had no influence on Gutenberg's press. They are over 1 billion people so historically they seemed rather "blessed" in many ways. His chosen people really go the shit kicked out of them during the 1940s... never mind.

YOURDADDY

Sep 26, 2022, 9:31:32 PM9/26/22
ARENT THEY GOING TO ATTACK ISRAEL? THEREFORE ANY NATION THAT ATTACKS JUDAH WILL BE DESTOYED, THERE ARE 196 NATIONS ONLY 153 WILL BE AROUND DURING THE MILLENNIUM

NGC6144

Sep 26, 2022, 9:52:28 PM9/26/22
No.

YOURDADDY

Sep 26, 2022, 11:58:07 PM9/26/22
NO? NO WHAT SO HEATHEN CHINA IS BLESSED? AND THE REST TOO? COME ON DUDE, MY ADVICE, GRAB HOLD OF A PROMISE AND HANG ON TIL YOU GET TO HEAVEN

NGC6144

Sep 27, 2022, 6:31:07 AM9/27/22
I did put 'blessed' in quotes. But the Chinese historically are not backwards that one could conclude they are utterly cursed in some way. Many parts of the Arab world are quite developed and cutting edge modern. Even the Saudis work with the Israelis behind the scenes; That should be concerning though. And why would the Chinese play a part in attacking Israel? They are too far away and they just don't factor into the politics that would lead to Armageddon. Which Africans are the cursed ones? Sub-Saharan Africans are not one race. The white European sphere has been in decline in many ways for decades and looks to continue further. The younger generations of dipshit Americans would suggest to me that we are cursed now.

YOURDADDY

Sep 27, 2022, 8:46:42 AM9/27/22
bad leaders is more like it, remember until antichrist gets possessed he is the jew messiah therefore our ally, the west or ten tribes will cooperate and give him what he needs to kick ass. iran/iraq/syria will be broken by ac which are russia's allies. which brings them in along with china. ac will defeat them, then armageddon creates the ww3 scenario that they all gang up on ac to put him down, but ac is too powerful being demon possessed with his 200 million dragons! but just b4 victory jesus comes to save the jews and the 10 tribes people that were still here. america is blessed and will right itself before armageddon and be a present to the lord. presently not so much under demoncrat rule.

Back_Beat_BuBBa

Sep 27, 2022, 9:59:35 AM9/27/22
h. . , .,`
.Hm. .N. J^ ..M^
h. JHN,.N, .p . . .F .M$.dM= ..
.MN. .YMgMN,,N,. .MMN#TMNg.. .JMM8WNMN, .M$.dMgM#^ .JM^
7MMa. TMMMMa?Mm. .=?TMMMMM#^ `WMMMMMY^?3 .JM5.MMMMD`.JMMD
,x. .TMMNJ,YMMMm.TMm..7^ .VMMMYMM! MMYMMM8o.`7^.JMY'JMMM#=.gMMY^ ..P
JMNg.. 7WMMNMMY:?NMMF .!.MN. dMr., .MMND.YMMNMM#5`..JMM%
.TMMMNN&.dMMN.Q&MM .MMMMNJMMNM$ WMa&'JMMEaJgMMMMY^
4&... 7TWMMMMY=.dMF . ` MMMMMMMMMM; . .M@.,TMMMM#Y=! ...J
7WMMMMMMMMMMMx`WMF ?` : .BMMMMMMMMYb . .M#=.MMMMMMMMMMM#Y!
...gMMM'.MMM. ..a.MMMMMMbJa. .MMMb.MMMN+...
JWMMMMMMMMMMMMMNl.MMm....dMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNJ...JMMb.dMMMMMMMMMMMMMH=
..MMMMMMgJ,W@MMMMMMMMM#,MMtW#MMMMMMMMT#.JJMMMMMMa..
...gMMMMY4MMMMMMN.g.+MMMMJMN.N.idmJMFHMMMp+gJJMMMMMM#YMMMMNJ..
.MMM9MMMMMMMMMMMMFJN?5N4@dJPJ#JMMMMMMMMMMMMYMMMa.
.dMY=`.MMHMMMMMMMMMMF,dNMMh.MNJM?.MMMMMMMMMM#MMa ?YMN,.
.M#= MMHMM=MFJF ^ JMM#?5MMMF .`JFJM7MM#MM.?WM,
7` .#^JMD .! .M.Me.MMh.M1N, t JMF.WF 7`
.` .dMMMNMMMMMMNMMMN,. ^
,YMMMMMMY?MMMMFTMMMMMMB=
?TT=MH4@ .MMMMb 4@WM7TT=
.JB 9 ' .MMMM,! .` T TN.
.JMNaagdM! ....MMMMMMJ... MNgagdM8.
...#4MW&. .7=JMMMMb?=! ..#M@Ya..
MM3.M .Mb ...JM#dMMbWMg..; JM3 M,.MM,
4B !!.JMMMMN.!! T#
` JMF.MMt?MN
= JF ?%

YOURDADDY

Sep 27, 2022, 12:18:06 PM9/27/22
only the sick mind of toddly would post this