16th Anniversary of Doc's Death

Papillon

Feb 21, 2021, 11:06:30 PMFeb 21
I was reading Dennis' site (good stuff, Dennis) and he has the anniversary of Doc's death noted there. 21-Feb-2005. It was 16 years ago today.

So... thanks for a strange ride, Doc.

rpbc

Feb 22, 2021, 12:22:42 AMFeb 22
On Sunday, February 21, 2021 at 9:06:30 PM UTC-7, Papillon wrote:
> I was reading Dennis' site (good stuff, Dennis) and he has the anniversary of Doc's death noted there. 21-Feb-2005. It was 16 years ago today.
>
> So... thanks for a strange ride, Doc.
rpbc: Indeed...

Matt2442

Feb 22, 2021, 8:13:37 AMFeb 22
On Sunday, February 21, 2021 at 8:06:30 PM UTC-8, Papillon wrote:
> I was reading Dennis' site (good stuff, Dennis) and he has the anniversary of Doc's death noted there. 21-Feb-2005. It was 16 years ago today.
>
> So... thanks for a strange ride, Doc.

Matt2442:
I used to keep track, now it hardly matters. It's also PMS' Anniversary Sunday I guess. I remember all the discussion around that time and for a while after he died though. Things that needed to be said in an open forum.

MOSES

Feb 22, 2021, 3:10:33 PMFeb 22
explain what is so good about wingboy's loc, you traveling to dc to read a paragraph?

Papillon

Feb 22, 2021, 8:08:32 PMFeb 22
I would have a hard time coming up with an argument as to why it matters at all. But that being said, I'll probably point it out on the 20th anniversary as well. Contingent on me being around and me remembering.