The Donald Wins Again

bluettes

Feb 13, 2021, 4:20:42 PM2/13/21
So ...Box, ned-Bot, et al ...are ya BIG MAD? ........or just [little mad] ?

bluettes

Feb 13, 2021, 4:22:37 PM2/13/21
On Saturday, February 13, 2021 at 2:20:42 PM UTC-7, bluettes wrote:
> So ...Box, ned-Bot, et al ...are ya BIG MAD? ........or just [little mad] ?

I'm sure there are some "fine people" on your side. Just not in the senate.

bluettes

Feb 13, 2021, 4:26:37 PM2/13/21
So next on the agenda ...IMPEACH BIDEN. IMPEACH HARRIS. IMPEACH PELOSI. IMPEACH SCHUMER. 'PEACH DAT HO MAXINE....[TO BE CONTINUED]

MOSES

Feb 13, 2021, 5:37:29 PM2/13/21
IMPEACH THEM ALL AND CANCEL BOX

bluettes

Feb 13, 2021, 5:55:33 PM2/13/21
On Saturday, February 13, 2021 at 2:20:42 PM UTC-7, bluettes wrote:
> So ...Box, ned-Bot, et al ...are ya BIG MAD? ........or just [little mad] ?

Making a list of every one of those swampfux who called Me and My President a racist nazi domestic terrorist .....mmm-mmm-mmmmm.

ned756

Feb 13, 2021, 8:46:40 PM2/13/21
On Saturday, February 13, 2021 at 4:20:42 PM UTC-5, bluettes wrote:
> So ...Box, ned-Bot, et al ...are ya BIG MAD? ........or just [little mad] ?
donny probably getting indicted soon

bluettes

Feb 13, 2021, 9:56:37 PM2/13/21
Seems ned-Bot missed the announcement ...AQUITTED!

Must be difficult being so fucking stupid ...get on the short bus.

BREAKING:
Breaking: UK Govt Admits COVID-19 a Cover For Depopulation Program

ned756

Feb 14, 2021, 1:49:45 AM2/14/21
no just waiting for him to get indicted now

David B

Feb 14, 2021, 8:43:59 AM2/14/21
Blue, whatever...

When McConnell refused to call a quorum and hear the case when it was requested, and insisted that under his leadership vacation was more important, he knew full well he was going to use this excuse, however, you cannot make the claim that since Trump is out of office, you cannot consider impeachment. The Framers said so, generations of Presidents after the Framers said so, prior Senate impeachments said so, the most conservative of conservative Constitutional legal opinions said so. So to claim what McConnell stated as accurate, is as much an injustice to the Constitution and the history of the Senate, as Trump's insurrection itself. Knowing that if Trump was convicted, that anyone who had strongly supported it could now face the 14th Amendment, and be removed, and fear of Trump the bully himself, we are now left to pursue the matter in criminal Court.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/watch-mcconnells-full-remarks-following-senate-vote-to-acquit-trump/vi-BB1dEHFv?ocid=sf

David B

Feb 14, 2021, 12:01:43 PM2/14/21
McConnell's words come as close to 'LOCK HIM UP!' as anytime Trump used it. While McConnell may have spared himself, or saved some of his colleagues the short term, if civil or criminally adjudicated as guilty they will then also be culpable.

Fourteenth Amendment
Section 3
No Person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.
Message has been deleted

bluettes

Feb 14, 2021, 1:32:41 PM2/14/21
Ahhh ...so you are BIG MAD.
Yeah Box, you are going to see much disability exposed and removed. Sad that you will be standing and falling with the house of Baal when The LORD moves in judgement .

David B

Feb 14, 2021, 1:40:05 PM2/14/21
Whatever Karen...

bluettes

Feb 14, 2021, 2:21:41 PM2/14/21
Yeah David Box you 'virtue signaling' CINO you, it is so very textbook typical for you sociopaths to project your own wickedness on others. I do not intend to persuade you or change your mind. I'll let The LORD twist your heart with the same rope from which you people will hang.

Karen ....LOL! Yes, we know you are. Go gnash your teeth you ugly vile thing. :)

bluettes

Feb 14, 2021, 2:50:25 PM2/14/21
BREAKING NEWS: David "Karen" Box gnashes his fang-fangs while Nancy Pelosi Storms Around Capitol, Slams Podium After Trump’s Second Acquittal ...LMAO!

bluettes

Feb 14, 2021, 2:53:30 PM2/14/21

bluettes

Feb 14, 2021, 4:12:08 PM2/14/21
Hey David-the Karen-Box, don't look at this: https://twitter.com/i/status/1360815669294596096

David B

Feb 14, 2021, 4:56:19 PM2/14/21
Do you actually listen to yourself and what you are saying to others? Seek professional help with your cult addiction.

bluettes

Feb 14, 2021, 5:55:28 PM2/14/21
Projecting again Karen Box? How predictable.

Why can't you stay off my threads? You must be BIG MAD. lol

David B

Feb 14, 2021, 8:01:25 PM2/14/21
On Sunday, February 14, 2021 at 1:21:41 PM UTC-6, bluettes wrote:
> Yeah David Box you 'virtue signaling' CINO you, it is so very textbook typical for you sociopaths to project your own wickedness on others. I do not intend to persuade you or change your mind. I'll let The LORD twist your heart with the same rope from which you people will hang.
>
> Karen ....LOL! Yes, we know you are. Go gnash your teeth you ugly vile thing. :)

So you call someone else CINO in one breath, and then call for them to be hanged in the next, but yet consider yourself a Christian? Do you not see even the slightest bit of hypocrisy in that? How sad it must be for you. (and BTW, you don't own the threads in alt.fan.gene-scott, but you can feel free to play hall monitor and block my posts since you think you own it)

bluettes

Feb 14, 2021, 9:22:07 PM2/14/21
Awww wassamatta? No sloppy agape for you from me? OK, I forgive you for any personal slandering and lying at me.

Yes CINO .... treasonous pedophile supporters will be hanged like Haman. Don't stand with them.

I only wonder why you keep taking my bait when all you have to do is not read my posts. I seem to trigger you too easily ...Bored much? lol

David B

Feb 15, 2021, 5:29:02 AM2/15/21
Like I said, how sad it must be for you. Obviously you are bored and feel compelled to troll by your own admission.

Papillon

Feb 15, 2021, 6:30:18 AM2/15/21
She is under no obligation to act in a certain manner to retain her status as a Christian. Nor are you.
If we could lose our salvation that easy we all would.

David B

Feb 15, 2021, 6:52:08 AM2/15/21
Pap, I simply posed the question in lieu of claim. I could have just as easily asked, "cite the verse used quoting Christ making such claims to rationalize the position"..

Papillon

Feb 15, 2021, 6:54:15 AM2/15/21

Papillon

Feb 15, 2021, 7:16:17 AM2/15/21
Based on some stuff I have read on the subject of negative relationships that actually might be very helpful.

That being said, we're on an obscure and obsolete newsgroup for a televangelists who died 16 years ago. I think we can safely deal with some harmless hyperbole being expressed here. It isn't fun to be on the receiving end of a rebuke, but we are all here voluntarily.

---
Sorry for the blank post above. I accidentally hit send before typing anything.

David B

Feb 15, 2021, 8:55:29 AM2/15/21
While I appreciate your input, the fact that these posts are still being made in this group has something to say, in light of the content itself. Many times the subject matter of cultic behavior, and the warning signs of it, if any group of people should be aware of its damaging affects, it would be here. Sadly, some folks have a demeaner that displays some of the critical internal psychological tendencies that leads to one being duped into following a leader with cultic adherence and addiction. They seek a strong leader who exhibits authoritarian traits. Those who exhibit the following 9 traits are most likely to seek a cultic environment.

Those Who Want To Feel Validated
Those Who Are Seeking An Identity
Those Who Are Followers, Not Leaders
Those Who Are Seeking Meaning
Those Who Have Schizotypal Thinking
Those Who Are Highly Suggestible
Those Who Constantly Blame Others For Their Own Actions
Those Who Are Always Angry
Those Who Have Very Low Self-Worth

MOSES

Feb 15, 2021, 9:49:58 AM2/15/21
DID YOU KNOW YOU BELONG TO THE FAGGOT CULT. EVERYTHING ABOVE YOU POSTED IS YOU!

MOSES

Feb 15, 2021, 9:51:18 AM2/15/21
THERE WONT BE ANY FAGS IN HEAVEN,,SEX CULT MEMBER!

David B

Feb 15, 2021, 10:52:10 AM2/15/21
What did Christ say to the Pharisee? Didn't He say that whores made it in before them?

MOSES

Feb 15, 2021, 11:55:56 AM2/15/21
GAYISM ISNT A WHORE, ITS A WOMAN WHO FUCKS GUYS FOR MONEY DIPSHIT

David B

Feb 15, 2021, 12:26:59 PM2/15/21
If you can ever figure out how to engage in a conversation on a level above that of a prepubescent teen, you let me know...

MOSES

Feb 15, 2021, 1:36:41 PM2/15/21
WHY? YOUR A PISSANT FOR JESUS. A WASTE OF TIME, YOU SPEAK OF THE DRAGON. BUT DONT WORRY YOUR NOT ALONE. ONLY 3% GET RAPTURED.

David B

Feb 15, 2021, 2:11:19 PM2/15/21
When you can figure out the difference between a possessive pronoun and an adjective you let me know.

Papillon

Feb 15, 2021, 9:13:45 PM2/15/21
In the history of Scotties, very few of them have been reasoned out of being a Scotty. It took continued abuse from Gene Scott to ultimately wake them up to the abuse they were enabling and even encouraging. Attacking them only causes them to dig in deeper. Trump devotion is no different. A toxic relationship is a toxic relationship.

The only exception I know of was Addison Bachman (sic?) who finally admitted to himself that the Gene Scott he started with was not the Gene Scott he ended up with. A huge admission for Addison. If that oversized bully can come back to reality I have hope for the followers of Trump to do the same.

MOSES

Feb 15, 2021, 9:56:55 PM2/15/21
ITS CALLED A DR SCOTT STUDENT, YOU SHOULD TRY IT, OH SORRY HES DEAD NOW FOR 16 YEARS BUT YOU ARE OBSESSED WITH HIM, DEMONICALLY OBSESSED. YOU SHOULD LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND ASK YOURSELF AM I 100% SURE, COULD IT BE A PHD PROF KNOWS MORE ABOUT THE SUBJECT THAN YOUR 3RD GRADE EDUCATION AND PROGRESSIVE LIBERAL TWISTED TEACHERS. IM SO GLAD IM NOT 25 IN THIS DAY OF PRE ANTICHRIST. DUDE YOU FIXING TO FALL. BUT ITS YOUR FUNERAL.

Papillon

Feb 15, 2021, 10:16:09 PM2/15/21
Timmy, you're the poster boy for what we are talking about here. Though you seem to have incorporated a homosexual adoration for Gene Scott into your Scotty-hood which may be unique to you. Do you have erotic dreams about Trump or just about Gene Scott?

Is orange the new black for you, Timmy?

MOSES

Feb 16, 2021, 1:58:53 AM2/16/21
IM TELLIN JESUS WHAT YOU SAID