Papillon

bluettes

Feb 18, 2021, 7:05:52 PMFeb 18
Can you tell us, in your mind/opinion ....when did 'US Constitution-respecting Freedom loving Patriot' become another name for 'Cultist'?

MOSES

Feb 19, 2021, 2:40:11 AMFeb 19
On Thursday, February 18, 2021 at 7:05:52 PM UTC-5, bluettes wrote:
> Can you tell us, in your mind/opinion ....when did 'US Constitution-respecting Freedom loving Patriot' become another name for 'Cultist'?
its the antichrist factor

Papillon

Feb 19, 2021, 2:46:02 AMFeb 19
On Thursday, February 18, 2021 at 4:05:52 PM UTC-8, bluettes wrote:
> Can you tell us, in your mind/opinion ....when did 'US Constitution-respecting Freedom loving Patriot' become another name for 'Cultist'?

When? I suppose the timeline was different with each person, but not a single person who crossed the threshold of the Capitol building, mentally or physically, during the attempted coup was a patriot. One does not get to invade the Capitol building while calling for the lynching of the legitimately elected Vice President of the United States for his refusal to act unconstitutionally and still call themselves a patriot. At that point they're just a domestic terrorist.

I once belonged to the Gene Scott personality cult and as a result I now easily recognize the mind set of the followers of such cults and their leaders. Trump's followers see him as sent by God. They literally say that he is sent from God. He is their messiah. When Trump said that he could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and not lose any voters he was right. Four years later he asked his followers to attempt to overturn an election and install him as president and they willingly attempted to did so. That is without argument the actions of a personality cult.

The other side of the political aisle is no different - they just don't currently have anybody with a personality. But like I have said before, both sides use the same playbook. We all know it. But I have to say that looking for a savior in the political realm is the height of stupidity. A political savior in a world where Satan has dominion? If this was a dress rehearsal for who would willing accept the Antichrist when he shows up, a lot of us failed big time. We embraced a Godless and morally bankrupt individual as president and threw truth to the wind to defend him. Let's hope we do better next time around.

bluettes

Feb 19, 2021, 1:35:09 PMFeb 19
Do you honestly believe that Patriots are worshipping a MAN? Even a Patriotic man? Do you really believe that I PRAY TO Donald Trump rather than FOR him? Then might I suppose ...you are really fucked up in your mind?
And is that to Gene Scott's credit or was it to his advantage? I guess I leap to that conclusion. Amos 3: 3

Papillon

Feb 19, 2021, 7:53:17 PMFeb 19
I don't consider them patriots. I consider them to be domestic terrorists. And so does the law.

bluettes

Feb 19, 2021, 8:15:40 PMFeb 19
Of course you do ...and I see you as a compliant 2LegsBAD lockstepper ...who has predictably dodged every question --
-->Do you honestly believe that Patriots are worshipping a MAN? Even a Patriotic man? Do you really believe that I PRAY TO Donald Trump rather than FOR him? Then might I suppose ...you are really fucked up in your mind?
> > And is that to Gene Scott's credit or was it to his advantage? I guess I leap to that conclusion. Amos 3: 3

It appears you can't think outside the DavidBox ....how sad. Have great day! We shall have no further discourse.

Papillon

Feb 19, 2021, 8:28:58 PMFeb 19
Okay. I continue to wish only the best for you.