I Can't Be the Only One Here...

Darkhorse

Oct 11, 2021, 5:34:10 PM10/11/21
...who, when reading one of *your daddy's* semiliterate, Scotty-drenched, ALL CAPS posts, immediately pictures Dale Gribble of King of the Hill infamy.

bluettes

Oct 11, 2021, 6:35:34 PM10/11/21
On Monday, October 11, 2021 at 3:34:10 PM UTC-6, Darkhorse wrote:
> ...who, when reading one of *your daddy's* semiliterate, Scotty-drenched, ALL CAPS posts, immediately pictures Dale Gribble of King of the Hill infamy.

:( ahh man be nice to Dale.

bluettes

Oct 11, 2021, 6:47:21 PM10/11/21
Timmy is more like that other Mike Judge cartoon ...Beavis & Butthead ...actually one of his many previous avatars. He's B&B rolled into one. And he thinks that's cool ...huhhuhhuhhuh, coolio corn-holio cool.

Darkhorse

Oct 11, 2021, 7:11:29 PM10/11/21
Ok, Dale Gribble is what erupts in my mind--which probably says more about me than him. Beavis? Butthead? That implies no universe outside of 80s MTV. I may wonder why God decided on a child who can't think beyond Scott's late night, UHF alternative, but ultimately, he's that: a child of God.

I forget that all too damned easily.

yourdaddy

Oct 11, 2021, 9:05:36 PM10/11/21