Does Pastor Melissa Scott have a "significant Other"?

Mudbugg

Aug 15, 2014, 12:47:23 PM8/15/14
I was rather surprised to read that Paul Crouch Jr got married recently to somebody named Brenda. I suppose he and Pastor Scott must have broken up awhile ago.Does anybody know who this Brenda is that Paul Jr married? Does Pastor Melissa Scott have a new boyfriend?

Inbred_Example

Aug 15, 2014, 4:29:30 PM8/15/14
__
__/o \_
\____ \
/ \
__ //\ \
__/o \-//--\ \_/
\____ ___ \ |
|| \ |\ |
_|| _||_||

You and Yours

geraldkrug

Aug 15, 2014, 11:24:46 PM8/15/14
Mella has her other half.

Lesbian orgy whore porn.

She still craves sex on camera.

geraldkrug

Aug 16, 2014, 10:34:15 AM8/16/14
To PMS the devil works and god acts in porn movies.

geraldkrug

Aug 16, 2014, 10:45:01 AM8/16/14
PMS try out
Highschool DXD

All the kids worship the devil but you don't want to see the truth...

The story centers on Issei Hyodo, a perverted high school student who is killed by his first date, revealed to be a fallen angel, but is later revived as a devil by Rias Gremory to serve her and her devil family.

geraldkrug

Aug 16, 2014, 10:47:20 AM8/16/14

geraldkrug

Aug 16, 2014, 11:38:17 PM8/16/14
ECHOSMITH -
"Cool Kids"

She sees them walking in a straight line, that's not really her style.
And they all got the same heartbeat, but hers is falling behind.
Nothing in this world could ever bring them down.
Yeah, they're invincible, and she's just in the background.
And she says,

"I wish that I could be like the cool kids,
'Cause all the cool kids, they seem to fit in.
I wish that I could be like the cool kids, like the cool kids."

He sees them talking with a big smile, but they haven't got a clue.
Yeah, they're living the good life, can't see what he is going through.
They're driving fast cars, but they don't know where they're going.
In the fast lane, living life without knowing.
And he says,

"I wish that I could be like the cool kids,
'Cause all the cool kids, they seem to fit in.
I wish that I could be like the cool kids, like the cool kids.
I wish that I could be like the cool kids,
'Cause all the cool kids they seem to get it.
I wish that I could be like the cool kids, like the cool kids."

And they said,
"I wish that I could be like the cool kids,
'Cause all the cool kids, they seem to fit in.
I wish that I could be like the cool kids, like the cool kids.
I wish that I could be like the cool kids,
'Cause all the cool kids, they seem to fit in.
I wish that I could be like the cool kids, like the cool kids.
"I wish that I could be like the cool kids,
'Cause all the cool kids, they seem to get it.
I wish that I could be like the cool kids, like the cool kids."

Celestias

Dec 24, 2014, 4:40:16 AM12/24/14
On Friday, August 15, 2014 11:47:23 AM UTC-5, Mudbugg wrote:
> I was rather surprised to read that Paul Crouch Jr got married recently to somebody named Brenda. I suppose he and Pastor Scott must have broken up awhile ago.Does anybody know who this Brenda is that Paul Jr married? Does Pastor Melissa Scott have a new boyfriend?

She has lotsa boyfriends.....Citibank, Chase, BofA, the list goes on.

kevino...@gmail.com

Dec 24, 2014, 6:09:11 AM12/24/14
Fuck gods word huh celestias?

mthr...@yahoo.com

Dec 24, 2014, 6:17:18 AM12/24/14
GK...a. jolie ended up with the biggest horns..l
how's that for trite info..lol
Message has been deleted

mthr...@yahoo.com

Dec 24, 2014, 6:29:40 AM12/24/14
Big horns and a slave man crow...

mthr...@yahoo.com

Dec 24, 2014, 6:55:29 AM12/24/14
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nZs7i-zDd88

By the way I saw your deleted post crow....
You stink like a wet dog...spiritually speaking of course.

kevino...@gmail.com

Dec 24, 2014, 7:13:26 AM12/24/14
I wanted to articulate your peculiar spiritual odor bbyshs and couldn't find the words to do so

Bbyshs you all hang on to my every word and I know it

H8n S8n

Dec 24, 2014, 11:07:59 AM12/24/14
Question:
Does Pastor Melissa Scott have a "significant Other"?

Answer:
How much $ you got???

kevino...@gmail.com

Dec 24, 2014, 12:23:19 PM12/24/14
And you are what justified in christ jesus haten?

How so ?

Personal attacks absent sound doctrine is yoyr pursuasions fraud

Just cause your against her doesnt necessarily mean your for god infact I would argue your a spiritual perv stroking yoyrself in presumed salvation

Your a liscencious foolish all the time apostate

kevino...@gmail.com

Dec 24, 2014, 12:37:03 PM12/24/14
Been sayin it long enough haten if ya can't divide scripture for correction you shouldn't offer up rebukes

If you dont care then... your just hateful everyone has choices beforr them at this time for better or worst from the bottom to the top you also haten you dont listen snd its a choice your making stupidly ask me

geraldkrug

Dec 24, 2014, 2:21:22 PM12/24/14
I'm her everything

geraldkrug

Dec 24, 2014, 5:57:56 PM12/24/14
The Rembrandts -
"Just The Way It Is, Baby"

Do you remember once upon a time - when you were mine?
The stars above were bright and new.
I pulled them down for you, just when I fell in love again.
You said that all good things must end

BABY, THAT'S JUST THE WAY IT IS BABY (WHOAH WHOAH)
BABY, THAT'S JUST THE WAY IT IS BABY

I've never had a hand for solitaire - it's so unfair.
That I should have my chance and lose?
I feel like I've been used to help you through another night.
You spelled it out in black and white

BABY, THAT'S JUST THE WAY IT IS BABY (WHOAH WHOAH)
BABY, THAT'S JUST THE WAY IT IS BABY

The tides that once had carried you away - they bring you back today.
The time has washed away my pain.
I find that things have changed and disappeared without a trace.
You can't get back what you've erased
And I say

BABY, THAT'S JUST THE WAY IT IS BABY - THAT'S JUST THE WAY IT IS
BABY, THAT'S JUST THE WAY IT IS BABY - OH THAT'S JUST THE WAY IT IS
BABY, THAT'S JUST THE WAY IT IS BABY
BABY, THAT'S JUST THE WAY IT IS BABY
BABY,THAT'S JUST THE WAY IT IS BABY - JUST THE WAY IT IS
[to fade]

Weatherman

Dec 25, 2014, 9:31:18 AM12/25/14
On Friday, August 15, 2014 12:47:23 PM UTC-4, Mudbugg wrote:
> I was rather surprised to read that Paul Crouch Jr got married recently to somebody named Brenda. I suppose he and Pastor Scott must have broken up awhile ago.Does anybody know who this Brenda is that Paul Jr married? Does Pastor Melissa Scott have a new boyfriend?

Don't know that they would rate as "significant". Shes probably going to hang out with unbelievers and try to save them under the "married to an unbeliever" clause Paul talked about. Shes probably that cocky. Even though that clause is a reference to folks that get saved while married and the spouse doesn't right away anyway. But those are simply small details to someone that discards about half of what Paul taught anyway. Besides, one never knows what one is going to get from someone that spends a good deal of time badmouthing Peter.

The Dude

Dec 25, 2014, 6:21:13 PM12/25/14
On Friday, August 15, 2014 9:47:23 AM UTC-7, Mudbugg wrote:
> I was rather surprised to read that Paul Crouch Jr got married recently to somebody named Brenda. I suppose he and Pastor Scott must have broken up awhile ago.Does anybody know who this Brenda is that Paul Jr married? Does Pastor Melissa Scott have a new boyfriend?

In the verbage of of Mrs Dr Gene Scott significant bank account and significant other what is the difference?

mid...@gmail.com

Oct 31, 2018, 2:51:46 AM10/31/18
No fuck you

geraldkrug

Oct 31, 2018, 2:31:04 PM10/31/18
Don lemon says whites are to blame then this...

Trump admin will apparently not renew program to fight domestic terror
The Trump administration had already canceled a grant for a group that fights white supremacist terror.

cays...@gmail.com

Jan 21, 2020, 11:33:26 AM1/21/20
That's really dicusting and it hurts to think that she has applied herself righteously enough to teach and change to a lifestyle that seeks Christ Jesus enough so that you may sit with her in her congregation and learn along side others in a state of old time teachings alike Isaiah,ezekielz and Jonas...have you sinned said Jesus ,then yes you threw the first stone" did you know that there is a flip side to that stone ?

cays...@gmail.com

Jan 21, 2020, 11:34:15 AM1/21/20
Oh I didn't know they were dating,that's really cool...I wish I would have seen them two together Paul Jr is cool...

geraldkrug

Jan 21, 2020, 2:49:04 PM1/21/20
You've out smarted the morons good move cowards