SHOT HURT 'ROUND THE WORLD

bluettes

Aug 21, 2021, 1:47:51 AMAug 21

Lab founder shows damage COVID jab's spike protein inflicts on vital organs
'I kind of like my brain cells to be where they are and not be blown apart'

https://www.wnd.com/2021/08/lab-founder-shows-damage-covid-jabs-spike-protein-inflicts-vital-organs/

[comments]

posted by Public_Citizen • a day ago
“Once you have heart damage, the heart does not heal itself. So tell me
you want to give a 12 year old, a 5 year old, a 13 year old, an 18 year
old a shot. Let’s give a kid a toxin, ruin his heart for life. Stop and
think about what we’re doing. We need to stop the insanity immediately.”
We have Political Officers in the military who are insisting that every single member of the military be forced to take the jab.
Projection: Within a year our military forces will be attritted by all the people suffering heart damage. Recruiting will be affected for a decade or more as more and more potential volunteers are classified 4F for heart and other organ damage caused by the jab.
And now they want people to take a third "booster" shot, which will most likely amplify and exacerbate the conditions Dr. Cole is describing.

bluettes

Aug 23, 2021, 2:23:28 AMAug 23
Karen Kingston, a former Pfizer employee and current analyst for the
pharmaceutical and medical device industries, came forward with
indisputable documentation that should be shared with the ENTIRE WORLD

Main talking points:
* all of the COVID-19 “vaccines” are bioweapons

* there are 4 PEGylated lipid nano particles in the COVID-19 vaccines (PEG = polyethylene glycol):
1. a cholesterol lipid enables the vaccine ingredients to be transported by the blood2. the phospholipid adheres to the cell membrane to make it permeable
3. an ionizable lipid provides a positive ionic charge so the mRNA can enter the cell
4. a PEGylated lipid made by SINOPEG, a Chinese company

*mRNA is very unstable, thus it needs a “biosphere” to protect it until
it can enter the cell – this is provided by the lipid nano particles and
graphene oxide which is 4,000 time stronger than titanium, can
withstand 1,700 F

* temperatures, is an excellent conductor of electricity, and can host a magnetic field

*graphene oxide is not listed in the patent applications because a), it
is poisonous to humans and b), because it is the main ingredient in
hydrogel which can be used to create a brain-computer interface and
a drug delivery system, though Kingston notes that this is not possible
“with this round [of vaccines]” because “they rushed this thing out”
and “they’re just seeing how much they can put into people before they…
die”

* the graphene oxide in the vaccines is neutrally charged
(inactive), however if/when it becomes positively charged, such as by
electromagnetic radiation (radio frequency, such as wireless devices,
wireless networks such as 5G, etc.), it will annihilate anything it
comes into contact with and therefore can cause great damage and death
depending on how much of it exists in the body and where it is located

* multiple COVID-19 “vaccines” and booster shots may increase the amount of graphene oxide in the body

*the COVID-19 vaccine study should have been stopped when, during a
study with mice, 80% died within 24 hours and the remainder died within
the next few days

David B

Aug 23, 2021, 7:07:03 AMAug 23

bluettes

Aug 23, 2021, 10:15:57 PMAug 23
On Friday, August 20, 2021 at 11:47:51 PM UTC-6, bluettes wrote:
https://www.banned.video/watch?id=612387284a5b1f663eb13459

bluettes

Aug 23, 2021, 10:23:59 PMAug 23

bluettes

Aug 23, 2021, 10:25:18 PMAug 23

bluettes

Aug 23, 2021, 10:27:11 PMAug 23
On Monday, August 23, 2021 at 8:23:59 PM UTC-6, bluettes wrote:
> This video is downloadable:
>
> https://www.banned.video/watch?id=6119a5c55f9bed525db38b7f

https://www.banned.video/watch?id=611fef49a0744b60ba287446

bluettes

Aug 23, 2021, 10:29:40 PMAug 23

bluettes

Aug 23, 2021, 10:40:26 PMAug 23
On Monday, August 23, 2021 at 5:07:03 AM UTC-6, David B wrote:
> https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-graphene-lipidvaccines/fact-check-no-evidence-graphene-oxide-is-present-in-available-covid-19-vaccines-via-lipid-nanoparticles-idUSL1N2PI2XH

Yeah Box doncha wish ....what happened to your go-to source of Factual Information ..snopes ?....😱

Get your house in order dead man.

https://www.banned.video/watch?id=60df9cef5a2e6c3e80561d05

bluettes

Aug 23, 2021, 10:44:08 PMAug 23
Well maybe you'll never lose your keys or your cell phone again ...

https://www.banned.video/watch?id=60dd1a332f2f4a38d5a706f0

bluettes

Aug 24, 2021, 5:35:59 AMAug 24
On Monday, August 23, 2021 at 8:40:26 PM UTC-6, bluettes wrote:
And I must say, we should all of us get our houses in order because if this world 'reset', this takeover to enslave and murder plays out as is it seems to be doing ...we are all dead soon, Lord have mercy ...whether you believe in the Rapture or not, I believe most of us will be removed from this world maybe very soon. Glory to GOD!
Zech 4:6

https://www.wnd.com/2021/08/report-mark-covid-beast-french-store-denies-people-food-water-without-vaccine-passport/

bluettes

Aug 25, 2021, 4:32:33 AMAug 25
On Friday, August 20, 2021 at 11:47:51 PM UTC-6, bluettes wrote:
Vaccine tyranny: Done being silent.

https://youtu.be/EaYn6QM2Ny8

yourdaddy

Aug 25, 2021, 10:21:32 AMAug 25
ENJOY YOUR COVID

bluettes

Aug 25, 2021, 9:25:28 PMAug 25
I already did. May you enjoy your booster jabs every six months from now on..

bluettes

Aug 25, 2021, 9:32:27 PMAug 25
FIFTEEN studies show natural immunity better than vaccines.
'It's the 800-pound gorilla in the pandemic'

Many of the vaccine mandates being implemented in the wake of FDA approval of the Pfizer COVID vaccine make no exceptions for regular testing or proof of natural immunity through prior infection.

Biden's top health adviser, Dr. Anthony Fauci, has claimed that the vaccines provide greater immunity. But the conventional wisdom prior to the pandemic and at least 15 scientific studies on COVID indicate the opposite.

The studies show, points out Daniel Horowitz in a column for the Blaze, "that natural immunity to SARS-CoV-2 is broader, more durable, and longer-lasting than any of the shots on the market today."

Horowitz notes that even the Centers for Disease Control is conceding that immunity from the vaccines, particularly the Pfizer shot, is rapidly waning. A recent Mayo Clinic study, for example, found Pfizer's efficacy against infection is only 42%.

In contrast, studies show that prior infection provides near-perfect immunity, even against the delta variant.

Further, those who receive the experimental mRNA shots after having been infected with COVID are associated with 4.4 times increased odds of clinically significant side effects.

"Thus, it is as scandalous as it is unnecessary to vaccinate those with prior infection, even if one supports vaccination for those without prior immunity," Horowitz wrote.

Among the 15 studies is one by Washington University of St. Louis, published May 24 in the journal Nature.

"People who recover [even] from mild COVID-19 have bone-marrow cells that can churn out antibodies for decades," the researchers said.

The study supports an in-vitro study in Singapore that found that people who were infected 17 years ago with SARS-1 had immunity against
SARS-CoV-2 -- or COVID-19 -- even if they never had COVID-19.

A study of 1,359 previously infected health care workers in the Cleveland Clinic system found that not a single one was reinfected 10 months into the pandemic.

Another study, by the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center in Seattle and Emory University in Atlanta published July 14 in Cell Medicine, found most recovered COVID patients produced durable antibodies.

They concluded "broad and effective immunity may persist long-term in recovered COVID-19 patients."

A study by researchers at the University of California, San Francisco, published May 12 found that natural infection conveys much stronger mucosal immunity than being vaccinated.

"In fact," Horowitz pointed out, "studies now show that infected vaccinated people contain just as much viral load in their nasopharynx as those unvaccinated, a clearly unmistakable conclusion from the virus spreading wildly in many areas with nearly every adult vaccinated."

In a study published Sunday, Israeli researchers found that antibodies decreased much more slowly among those with prior infection than those who were vaccinated.

Irish researchers, in a paper published in Wiley Review on May 18, reviewed 11 cohort studies with more than 600,000 total recovered COVID patients who were followed up with over 10 months.

The key finding was that unlike the vaccine, after about four to six months, they found among those who had been naturally infected "no study reporting an increase in the risk of reinfection over time."

A Cornell University study published in the Lancet on April 27 found no evidence of a decrease in immunity for over seven months after being naturally infected.

Horowitz pointed out that "as early as March 27, among the many accurate statements Dr. Fauci made before he became a political animal, he declared he was 'really confident' in the immunity conferred by prior infection."

"That was long before 17 months of data and dozens of studies confirmed that," Horowitz wrote.

"Yet, today, there are thousands of doctors and nurses with infinitely better immunity than what the vaccines can confer who are losing their jobs during a staffing crisis for not getting the shots."

He concluded: "Just know that the big lie about natural immunity is perhaps the most verifiable lie, but it is likely not the only lie with devastating consequences we are being told about the virus, the vaccines, and alternative treatment options."

'People become immune by surviving infection'

In May, the Food and Drug Administration issued guidance stating a vaccine is still needed to confirm immunity from the COVID-19 virus.

The FDA said "antibody tests should not be used at this time to determine immunity or protection against COVID-19 at any time, and especially after a person has received a COVID-19 vaccination."

At the time, Yale University epidemiologist Dr. Harvey Risch pointed to the empirical study data contradicting that claim.

He pointed to a massive study in Israel finding that people who had tested positive for the novel coronavirus in the previous three or more months had at least as much protection against new infection, hospitalization and death as vaccinated people.

"People become immune by surviving infection," argued Risch, professor of epidemiology in the Department of Epidemiology and Public Health at the Yale School of Public Health and Yale School of Medicine.

In an email to WND in May, he explained that serum antibodies and T-cell antibodies – the white blood cells that attack infections – demonstrate past history of infection.

Risch said the FDA is correct that antibodies from infection are not the same as post-vaccination antibodies.

But this is irrelevant, he contended.

"These natural antibodies are proof of past infection," said Risch. "Past infection is extremely strong evidence of immunity."

David B

Aug 26, 2021, 9:04:32 AMAug 26
In a study of hundreds of Kentucky residents who recovered from COVID-19 through June, the CDC found those who were unvaccinated were 2.34 times more likely to be reinfected. It showed the vaccine provides additional protection and indicates COVID-19 vaccines "offer better protection than natural immunity alone," according to the CDC.

https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2021/s0806-vaccination-protection.html

https://www.healthgrades.com/right-care/vaccines/natural-immunity-vs-vaccine-acquired-immunity-which-is-better
Message has been deleted

yourdaddy

Aug 26, 2021, 11:46:26 AMAug 26
there goes the box brain believing anything from the biden admin! the vaxx is fake and ineffective!
case in point, the ny yankees all got the vax in april 2021 and starting in june they all got covid. so box brain you keep watching biden news network because you easily believe in strong delusions!

bluettes

Aug 26, 2021, 3:01:55 PMAug 26
For all his mistakes ....and he made a lot of them ...at least Trump brought American war prisoners home, saved our economy, beat down isis and did not get us into another senseless war. Now Pedo Joe has kneeled to the taliban and abandoned our people and Christians to be murdered in Afghanistan. He has demoralized the USA.

bluettes

Aug 28, 2021, 3:35:59 AMAug 28
On Friday, August 20, 2021 at 11:47:51 PM UTC-6, bluettes wrote:
VAERS Whistleblower: “45,000 Dead From Covid-19 Vaccines Within 3 Days of Vaccination”, Sparks Lawsuit Against Federal Government

https://rightsfreedoms.wordpress.com/2021/07/22/vaers-whistleblower-45000-dead-from-covid-19-vaccines-within-3-days-of-vaccination-sparks-lawsuit-against-federal-government/

yourdaddy

Aug 28, 2021, 2:44:07 PMAug 28

bluettes

Sep 2, 2021, 2:40:21 AMSep 2
On Friday, August 20, 2021 at 11:47:51 PM UTC-6, bluettes wrote:
More contaminated COVID vaccines found containing black particles
Jabs were given to 3,790 people before problems reported
By WND News Services
Published September 1, 2021 at 2:23pm

By Harry Wilmerding
Daily Caller News Foundation

Japan found black particles contaminating a vial of Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine marking the fourth time in the last week that shots were suspended, Reuters reported.

Japan suspended 1.63 million doses of Moderna’s vaccine on Aug. 25 following contamination reports, according to Reuters. The company said manufacturing issues caused the contamination, and European safety regulators have launched an investigation.

Reuters@Reuters [tweet]
Japan reported a fresh contamination case involving Moderna's COVID-19 vaccine, the fourth such incident in less than a week, threatening to slow the country's sputtering inoculation campaign.

(stock photo of Moderna covid vax vials)

Japan finds another Moderna vial suspected to contain foreign substance
Japan's Kanagawa prefecture said it has found another vial of Moderna Inc's COVID-19 vaccine suspected of containing a foreign substance and has put the rest of the lot on hold.
reuters.com

The Kanagawa prefecture said Takeda Pharmaceutical, the vaccine’s domestic distributor, collected all remaining contaminated vaccines, according to Reuters. The shots were administered to about 3,790 people before contaminations were reported, but no one has been harmed.

Other batches of Moderna’s vaccines were suspended this week in the prefecture after foreign particles were found in the vials. The contamination was mostly due to parts of the vial’s stopper breaking off and falling into the vaccination.

“The most probable cause of the particulates identified in lot 3004667 is related to friction between two pieces of metal installed in the stoppering module of the production line due to an incorrect setup,” Moderna told the Daily Caller News Foundation via email. “It is believed that this condition occurred during the assembling of the line prior to production of batch 3004667 and was a result of improper alignment during a like changeover before starting this batch.”

Moderna said that traces of stainless steel particles were found in the vaccine, but the traces don’t pose a risk to patients. More than 200 million doses of the Moderna vaccine have been administered to more than 110 million patients in 45 different countries, the company said.

Japan reported 146,740 COVID cases and 357 deaths this week, according to the Johns Hopkins University of Medicine. Roughly 46% of the population is fully vaccinated.

This story originally was published by the Daily Caller News Foundation.

Content created by The Daily Caller News Foundation is available without charge to any eligible news publisher that can provide a large audience. For licensing opportunities of our original content, please contact lice...@dailycallernewsfoundation.org.

bluettes

Sep 2, 2021, 9:48:26 PMSep 2
Town Hall meeting of Health care workers from Minnesota
https://www.bitchute.com/video/li4ztZiMiI23/

bluettes

Sep 3, 2021, 4:47:35 PMSep 3

bluettes

Sep 3, 2021, 4:49:59 PMSep 3

bluettes

Sep 15, 2021, 4:53:28 PMSep 15

bluettes

Sep 15, 2021, 5:13:08 PMSep 15

bluettes

Sep 16, 2021, 2:21:44 PMSep 16
On Friday, August 20, 2021 at 11:47:51 PM UTC-6, bluettes wrote:
> Lab founder shows damage COVID jab's spike protein inflicts on vital organs
> 'I kind of like my brain cells to be where they are and not be blown apart'
>
> https://www.wnd.com/2021/08/lab-founder-shows-damage-covid-jabs-spike-protein-inflicts-vital-organs/
>
> [comments]
>
> posted by Public_Citizen • a day ago
> “Once you have heart damage, the heart does not heal itself. So tell me
> you want to give a 12 year old, a 5 year old, a 13 year old, an 18 year
> old a shot. Let’s give a kid a toxin, ruin his heart for life. Stop and
> think about what we’re doing. We need to stop the insanity immediately.”
> We have Political Officers in the military who are insisting that every single member of the military be forced to take the jab.
> Projection: Within a year our military forces will be attritted by all the people suffering heart damage. Recruiting will be affected for a decade or more as more and more potential volunteers are classified 4F for heart and other organ damage caused by the jab.
> And now they want people to take a third "booster" shot, which will most likely amplify and exacerbate the conditions Dr. Cole is describing.

U.S. doctor reports a '20 times increase' of cancer in vaccinated patients
'Post-vaccine, what we are seeing is a drop in your killer T-cells, in your CD8 cells'

https://www.wnd.com/2021/09/u-s-doctor-reports-20-times-increase-cancer-vaccinated-patients/

bluettes

Sep 16, 2021, 2:22:57 PMSep 16
Study: Half of 'COVID hospitalizations' were for mild or non-COVID cases
Signficant policy implications as officials use metric to justify restrictions

https://www.wnd.com/2021/09/4945912/

bluettes

Sep 16, 2021, 2:26:09 PMSep 16
New York judge blocks vaccine mandate for health-care workers
Employees claim the order violates their constitutional rights

https://www.wnd.com/2021/09/new-york-judge-blocks-vaccine-mandate-health-care-workers/

bluettes

Sep 17, 2021, 10:34:28 PMSep 17
On Friday, August 20, 2021 at 11:47:51 PM UTC-6, bluettes wrote:
> Lab founder shows damage COVID jab's spike protein inflicts on vital organs
> 'I kind of like my brain cells to be where they are and not be blown apart'
>
> https://www.wnd.com/2021/08/lab-founder-shows-damage-covid-jabs-spike-protein-inflicts-vital-organs/
>
> [comments]
>
> posted by Public_Citizen • a day ago
> “Once you have heart damage, the heart does not heal itself. So tell me
> you want to give a 12 year old, a 5 year old, a 13 year old, an 18 year
> old a shot. Let’s give a kid a toxin, ruin his heart for life. Stop and
> think about what we’re doing. We need to stop the insanity immediately.”
> We have Political Officers in the military who are insisting that every single member of the military be forced to take the jab.
> Projection: Within a year our military forces will be attritted by all the people suffering heart damage. Recruiting will be affected for a decade or more as more and more potential volunteers are classified 4F for heart and other organ damage caused by the jab.
> And now they want people to take a third "booster" shot, which will most likely amplify and exacerbate the conditions Dr. Cole is describing.

BREAKING NEWS - FDA votes 16 - 2 against "covid booster shots" for general population.

bluettes

Sep 24, 2021, 3:47:15 PMSep 24

bluettes

Sep 24, 2021, 3:48:31 PMSep 24

bluettes

Sep 24, 2021, 3:49:49 PMSep 24

bluettes

Sep 24, 2021, 3:52:26 PMSep 24

bluettes

Sep 25, 2021, 1:59:18 PMSep 25

yourdaddy

Sep 28, 2021, 8:35:06 PMSep 28

yourdaddy

Sep 28, 2021, 10:35:17 PMSep 28
HOW DID DR GENE KNOW THIS WAS COMING 40 YRS AGO?

bluettes

Sep 29, 2021, 12:59:45 PMSep 29
Lot's of people knew it before he did ...he also said he would live to 120 yrs old, lol!

Anyhoo ...you are off topic here ...make your own thread for GS worship -

THIS: Fully vaxxed Michigan couple dies of COVID a minute apart, holding hands ...
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/michigan-couple-dies-of-covid-a-minute-apart-holding-hands/ar-AAOVka9

bluettes

Oct 1, 2021, 5:23:48 PMOct 1
Here are several more reported deaths and injuries to compliant covid jab recipients ...so many are reported every day that I may as well save time and post them in groups as they are published ...does anybody care ...when will this horror show be over ...how is David Box doing ...Ned ....Papillon ...are they suffering in silence or ostensibly unaffected ...would they even admit a post-jab problem if they had one...I don't think so. I do hope they are all well and fine. And no David, I will not FOAD. If I die, I die ...but I have no plans to FO until I do. But I will continue to post until it's either no longer necessary ...or possible. 🕊