;Sim/neuron(NEW1e+22=1PQ>PA>gQqQq<A4D(d.mond)[S...]SR>A^88)2 fragdEnergy

Gerald Krug

Apr 8, 2021, 4:55:00 PMApr 8
Hello world

Gerald Krug

Apr 8, 2021, 5:32:41 PMApr 8
NFT with 7 levels of complexity
1. Purchase NFT on www.juungle.net
2. Make ASCII of the NFT
3.Draw or add text to the ASCII black and white only
4.OCR train the ASCII to scan to a website we create for you.
5.Add content to the website we host for you.
6.Create new NFT on https://opensea.io
7.Use the OCR to website URL in description
MY NFT's are better than a hologram seal for valuables.
You don't use opensea.io to sell. opensea.io is just a super complex COA Certificate of authenticity

geraldkrug

Apr 9, 2021, 1:38:25 AMApr 9
I got renters insurance today and earthquake added.

geraldkrug

Apr 9, 2021, 1:46:39 AMApr 9
Mile 11 passed today.
Feel strong, not sore.
Got a refund from Starlink. Must haters will rejoice.

Coooocoooco - live to see the day

When rockets are smokeless
When Bitcoin runs powerless
When all mankind heeds the call

Live to see the day

When oceans got filtrations
When animals have rights with teeth
When no quakes come from beneath

Live to see the day

Maybe a month will show the turning
Or a week, or a year.
When Co2 stops fouling the air

Live to see the day

So many have said that
They worked so hard at
Breakthroughs yet to come

Live to see the day

geraldkrug

Apr 9, 2021, 1:50:45 AMApr 9
Just to expand on what I consider the best use case for NFT.
Purchasing an ultra inexpensive NFT is the certificate all by itself. Then ASCII converting it's color image to black and white for OCR is the hammer down no counterfeit can compare.

geraldkrug

Apr 9, 2021, 1:55:51 AMApr 9
Well exactly, I'LL cause trillions of ultra cheap NFT to be created for the COA's MY giant company makes.

geraldkrug

Apr 9, 2021, 2:03:37 AMApr 9
0.0001 Ethereum to usd now is 21cents
I say that because you can purchase NFT on Open Sea with Ethereum.
It's close to Bitcoin Cash BCH price right now. I can pay with them both from coinbase.

geraldkrug

Apr 9, 2021, 2:08:31 AMApr 9
I have a T-Mobile order in for their new "Consumer Internet" modem.
$60 flat unlimited.
Not available in L.A. yet.

geraldkrug

Apr 9, 2021, 2:12:13 AMApr 9
No I can't comment.
Belmelpel was so right.
It's foolish to speculate on the muon wobble observation because it'll take a new super collider and they haven't even started to gather funding.

geraldkrug

Apr 9, 2021, 2:15:12 AMApr 9
Some are saying the God formula is hiding there in the muon wobble.

Oh fucking well...

geraldkrug

Apr 9, 2021, 2:23:10 AMApr 9
For now just accept, ultra inexpensive NFT are the quantum foam that pops into and out of existence. What I do with them is the God formula.

geraldkrug

Apr 9, 2021, 9:12:11 AMApr 9
Cooocooco - dis how I I f'ed up my summer vacation.

Blackest on the beach

Cops wrote up the Bentley
I was begging honey for Henni

Smoked ganja on a Friday
Popped something on a Monday
Shot shit on a Saturday
Hit on oil just now today

Yo
Beach chair niggers everywhere
I got up to get outa there
Then a cop sat in my chair
Shoulda heard what eyes glared

Smoked ganja on a Friday
Popped something on a Saturday
Shot shit on a Tuesday
Hit on oil just now today

Blackest on this bitch
No dope on the beach
The dopes on me
Cops still searching my Bently

Smoked ganja somewhere Wednesday
Got a freak on everyday
Shot shit on a Tuesday
Hit on oil just now today

Yo
Any electric shit
Anybody got a beach ball?
Who's got a bigger towel
Am I burning yet?

I fucked up my va-k

Smoked fire on a Friday
Sniffed something on a Monday
Played vein on a Saturday
Hit on oil just now today

How I fucked it all up

Dropped some dabone on a Friday
Fried mind on a Monday
Real L on a Saturday
Hit on oil just now today

I messed up my whole summer
Blackest on the beach
Schools back in session
Oh and did I mention?

Smoked ganja on a Friday
Popped something on a Monday
Shot shit on a Saturday
Hit on oil just now today

Last on the sand
Dis I can't stand
Bently tickets gonna be a grand
Judge give me reprimand

Smoked fire on a Friday
Sniffed something on a Monday
Played vein on a Saturday
Hit on oil just now today

Va-k? I can't be trusted
Where's the book learnin?
Holy shit I'm burning!

Blackest on the beach

geraldkrug

Apr 9, 2021, 9:13:14 PMApr 9
geralddanielkrug.godaddysites.com

Got a free website from GoDaddy

geraldkrug

Apr 10, 2021, 12:49:21 AMApr 10
The anti-lock breaks will lock at slow speeds thus throws you off balance so I now use the foot breaks for slow speed breaking.

I got a clear plastic splash shield for MY bike helmet because MY eyes are exposed since I won't wear sunglasses no side view isn't good.
It's so original people really gawk at ME now.

I was talking to the parking lot guy at Cecil Hotel. I scooted in and said free parking for ME he laughed then asked all questions about the scooter. Then as I was leaving I said I go slow and he said be careful going out and just as I got to the exit a scooter flew past I stopped and looked back and he was like that was too close slow saved you all right.

geraldkrug

Apr 10, 2021, 12:57:28 AMApr 10
I found out the scooter is made of the same composite material SpaceX uses.

Facebook has a nice feature I discovered today. When your logging in for the first time from a device Facebook doesn't recognize it'll allow you to use the credentials of a device that is logged in.
So you choose notify another browser and sure enough the logged in device will pop-up and say was this you from this device that wants to log in?
Very cool. The device logged into will show a blank template of Facebook so just click on home and it populates all the content.

geraldkrug

Apr 10, 2021, 1:10:08 AMApr 10
Word has gotten around that the government has a digital dollar and some Bitcoin influencers are demanding to see it because they want to see if it uses Bitcoin in some way.

Gerald - I have been thinking about using NFT for the digital dollar but in a free market system at the core you have no rules then you add rules to keep everyone honest.
I see the Digital dollar the same as writing a check against the all mighty power of the United States.
The "Stimmy" checks prove we have endless money or actually endless ways to keep everyone happy (remember the pursuit of happiness) so everyone writing checks for basic needs with no real accounting isnt so far fetched. China would never allow such a thing because their too poor. Yes China's a super power but not like the US.

geraldkrug

Apr 10, 2021, 1:15:51 AMApr 10
What the "Stimmy" checks have shown is the government knows everyone that's so very important to realize. Knowing that then shows the rest is just spend wisely and "In Gerald We Trust"

geraldkrug

Apr 10, 2021, 1:28:35 AMApr 10
The only thing the central bankers need now is a way to keep the minds at full innovation.
Once you make everything "redistributed" their it is feared will be a lessening of will to achieve. I doubt the current generations will just suddenly lay back and couch potatoes to oblivion. It's still a very wonderful human trait to be of service. It's been oppressively smashed into our souls to be of service or die quite frankly and like the joy in our heart people we are we take pleasure in our collective slavery.
The central bank needs to get the message out a US styled heaven on Earth has begun but not without strings attached. We must be fruitful to the point of obsession like we are now. The race is still being run and we have a toxins race to win by hard work to create a cleaner sustainability for the limited Earth we share. We will win no doubt.

geraldkrug

Apr 10, 2021, 1:37:07 AMApr 10
I have a new system of alert where if someone wants to summon you to join them on Facebook it's too easy.
You set up Facebook to send you an Sms text when someone other than you tries to login.
Then you give your friends your Facebook password.
You will see Facebook notifications that someone unauthorized tried to login but just ignore the notification and don't click "okay" because it will make you change your password.

geraldkrug

Apr 10, 2021, 1:48:47 AMApr 10
What is dark matter if it has a magnetic aspect about it.

Gerald - let's answer that with light. Why do cars have lights? To attract attention like a magnet. It works extremely well. Why does the universe have light even in the darkest places. Could it be to attract attention like a magnet. If you were floating in space and had no light around you then suddenly a spark flew by and then another wouldn't you want to make contact? Wouldn't you want a scooter too? I'M saying magnetics upon intelligent beings doesn't have to be magnetic in the classic definition. It could be attractiveness that holds the universe together from light that reveals the future for the darkness to cling to.

geraldkrug

Apr 10, 2021, 1:53:19 AMApr 10
Of course I God know better than the attractiveness you morons worship. I know a super beauty like belmelpel is still a depressed put upon being unattractive in certain ways but you morons won't know like I know, you'll just clump together in your cluster fucks and go down into a black hole.

geraldkrug

Apr 10, 2021, 1:54:30 AMApr 10
Never think about being recognized for your accomplishments unless you want idiots around you.

geraldkrug

Apr 10, 2021, 1:59:09 AMApr 10
I don't think anyone has a right to be forgotten as long as they breath MY air I get to try and stop the blow hards, haha

geraldkrug

Apr 10, 2021, 3:11:58 AMApr 10
Oh yeah I almost forgot. To the amazing group of 10 scooting girls, I think it was, except for one who (look-a-like-a-man) remember ME I said, run over ME, please! As you all went by on 7th and main.
I saw them twice around 3:30-4:30
Once on spring and once on main.
I was just getting ready for riding MYSELF but I had to fit MY splash shield to the helmet.

geraldkrug

Apr 10, 2021, 3:24:08 AMApr 10
Now that we're touching on the civic events I want to wave a very appreciative hand to Ted, that's right Mr.Mayor for his fundraising efforts for L.A. Family Housing on April 29.
Great thanks!!!!

geraldkrug

Apr 10, 2021, 3:46:57 AMApr 10
I need to figure something out about MY pointing finger on MY right hand.
When I play MY strat. I get going real good on some riff and I can't stop because the neighbors are stealing MY muses music and I want them to. Well this is really bad for MY finger because I use it like a guitar pick and I burn the tip really bad it hurts like crazy. I need to invent a "New Skin" like thingy.
MY little finger goes tight around the whammy bar
which keeps ME accurately at MY strum area constantly. I have the volume knob held in place with some hidden elastic ribbon so it looks like I'M defying physics if you know what I mean. Hey that's ME so fuck off!

geraldkrug

Apr 10, 2021, 4:00:59 AMApr 10
Now I know this is crazy talk but I got to tell it.
Selena Gomez in a dream I just had has built this elaborate, I am trying to find the words now um, edification of a certain philosophy. It's gold and she was very proud of how it turned out and it is very important but secret in its entirety. I'M sure she wouldn't want anyone to know much more.
What is interesting that I can share is her spellbinding spellboundedness. I mean it Selena your as intense as... again what can I say, um, a radio burst from a spinning gamma ray object. Really girl WTF?

geraldkrug

Apr 10, 2021, 4:09:29 AMApr 10
What Selena Gomez has done makes the Luxor discovery look like trash diggers and nothing more.

geraldkrug

Apr 10, 2021, 4:21:17 AMApr 10
Selena says oh it's so convenient for him to say he can't tell all.

Okay then here's a taste, it's about being the best means to embrace opposites. Every bird lands. Every religion kills. All space comes together. The ocean meets a surrounding shoreline. Boundaries that must be ended. How's that for commitment?
Your golden edifice has an opposite I don't know what it could be maybe you done but you will know first evidently. I wish you well.

geraldkrug

Apr 10, 2021, 4:33:09 AMApr 10
I think the pandemic has made some people super at what ever they were great at before. In Selena's case she's a thinker lyricist gets into character how far is the limit when the world seems over.
I know a guy who is hyper into being a cheerleader he's like don't give up keep on keeping on he's over the top with it. I finally got to the point hey man did you know nothing is the outcome of all extremes?
When they do the math of the universe it's nothing so don't tell ME to be something. I think your crazy in fear is what your all about. I reject your motivation speeches because it's not real. What motivates ME is how people make something from nothing and then return it. You are not a return your a possessive your a confused moron.
Selena made something from nothing and returned it to God ME of course, she's divine.

geraldkrug

Apr 10, 2021, 4:45:39 AMApr 10
So today the motivation man comes up to ME. Hey I was just at the store and I saw some cereal that had O's and I thought that's your kind of food.
I said yeah and you can never eat enough if it's nothing and that's your act.

geraldkrug

Apr 10, 2021, 5:11:46 AMApr 10
Maybe belmelpel is the most beautiful and least opposite of beautiful ever known, maybe. I assured Mia belmelpel does exist yet still Mia's tops because Mia has nothing to return. Mia is beautiful and least ugly in all other ways so what are we seeing here?
When a news Item says today that dogs are so jealous of rivals they hate on sight dogs they don't even know but their owners like.
That's what we are seeing. Selena's making a bet that she can handle being vouchsafe with something only I can notice. But the jealousy from Mia and belmelpel is real and I bet you'll all meet and then what happens next. The return will be deadly I predict. I don't want to have sex with you girls at all let's be clear. Mia maybe she's suggested that. You can't return divinity. You don't need opposite of the God head because the God head isn't boundary or anti it's figurative only usherance an unappointed why why not.
You girls are maybe on the verge of God head. I wish you well.

geraldkrug

Apr 10, 2021, 5:20:15 AMApr 10
Can't you just hear a blackhole saying, keep on keeping on you'll do amazing things. Be something never before known. And then whoosh, you really fell for it the last time, haha

Let go of the treasured soul, stop being what you can't realize you already are. Surrender to the void to be free of the truth spell quantum casts. If you don't know you do know I'LL bet I can force it out of you for you to see and I don't care anyway.

geraldkrug

Apr 10, 2021, 7:27:55 PMApr 10
Something hit MY face shield just as I left to go out.
Doing!
Didn't make any mark. I saw where it came from, up and to the right then bounced above the left eye.

geraldkrug

Apr 10, 2021, 7:48:17 PMApr 10
80 page report that the universe acts like a simulation.

Gerald - MY thing is this about the processes. The CPU never records about how it ran the script. We know how the script ran because it's right there in plain text but the CPU does its own thing, allocating memory addresses at random and a whole host of things we never record so does the universe need to?
Yes, it needs to have a CPU that the script can use and it can be easily traced as to what occurs inside because the CPU is also a script but I think where their going with that is can we notice or observe what isn't necessary to the full grown logic as it displays, like people, clouds and everything obvious.
The God script not anything for us except the stage for stages for stages and we don't know about it at all. Not hidden not an opposite. More like the fruit picker from the opposites. What is really tuned to nothing?
Which being is atuned to its own cancel out.
The happy medium. The negotiated share. The truce. The equilibrium. And the God script is into such sensitivity because that's true intellect. I intellect that isn't enslaved except to the obeyance of the play. If the music between the galaxies can only be played then the strict adherence of professional musicians is mute.
Play your instrument of choice, don't slave at it and the becoming will gift themselves to the efforts. Like a God in heaven saying, I want to learn how that was done, that what those players invented.

geraldkrug

Apr 10, 2021, 7:54:11 PMApr 10
The golden edifice,
This = triangle
That= circle
The other thing = God noticed

geraldkrug

Apr 10, 2021, 7:59:00 PMApr 10
When God notices his good pleasure the CPU is upgraded to support new evolution along those lines.
Like today I upgraded the LG K-51 to Android 10. Why did I do that?
Because I liked the Facebook validation between devices. It makes no sence to you vouchsafed to ME but God noticed I just said it.

geraldkrug

Apr 10, 2021, 8:04:23 PMApr 10
You can say, Pink, Beautiful Trauma tour and you have the packaging for the CPU but did God notice any cancel out to zero the balancer?
Go get the album and decide what's the message? Is it possible to be enriched by a God's love of your work?
Can you go from a forgotten old rich possessive devil to a found pleasure for God and like it?

geraldkrug

Apr 10, 2021, 8:16:12 PMApr 10
European Central banker says Bitcoin is not money yet because it hasn't total mainstream acceptance that fiat does and until it does its trashcans. Only central banks are mainstream and secure value.

Gerald - pretty hard core right?
Can't we all just get along?
No.
A new report by government Intelligence gathering agencies says decisions along racial and other divisions in the culture will only increase in the future.
The rich don't want to be forced into bunkers yet they gaslight everyone about fair redistribution.
No we can't all get along so as some NFT on Open Sea are selling for zero the race to the bottom will continue until a clear winner by attrition occurs then value will be accepted and prices will rise. Gee George I love that free NFT rat on www.juungle.net I'll give the owner a few bucks anyways. Your an idiot Fred. Yeah but money makes the world go round everyone deserves a chance George. Your right Fred, that's true.

geraldkrug

Apr 10, 2021, 8:28:26 PMApr 10
The race to the bottom has to show value before selling for subzero where you would get paid to own something is unheard of. That's where the value isn't possible to establish even amoung a group of morons.
Hey I got a ticket ride to the moon and we pay you to go want it?
No but the dog might go, hell, take the dog he's of no value to the wife.

geraldkrug

Apr 10, 2021, 8:32:57 PMApr 10
Guy comes up to ME today says, your woman is gloriously beautiful.

Which one?

Probability he meant Mia but then again hum...

geraldkrug

Apr 10, 2021, 8:56:25 PMApr 10
Remember some few days ago I discussed the re-entry of humans back to Earth from space. Well today NASA released an article about "skip entry" for the manned moon missions. Very interesting. Only computers can accomplish such flying they said such flying was known during Apollo but no system could do it at that time.

Oh the flyness of it all.

geraldkrug

Apr 10, 2021, 9:09:11 PMApr 10
Ringo Starr is quoted as saying he thought the biggest flower power era song was

Procol Harum - A Whiter Shade of Pale

We skipped the light fandango
Turned cartwheels 'cross the floor
I was feeling kinda seasick
But the crowd called out for more
The room was humming harder
As the ceiling flew away
When we called out for another drink
The waiter brought a tray

And so it was that later
As the miller told his tale
That her face, at first just ghostly
Turned a whiter shade of pale

She said, 'There is no reason'
And the truth is plain to see
But as I wandered through my playing cards
And would not let her be
One of sixteen vestal virgins
Who were leaving for the coast
And although my eyes were open
They might as well have just been closed

And so it was that later
As the miller told his tale
That her face, at first just ghostly
Turned a whiter shade of pale

And so it was that later

geraldkrug

Apr 10, 2021, 9:14:44 PMApr 10
Okay I dare to finish the thought

And so it was that later
As the God head told HIS tale
Celebrities in pleasured sleep
Shown a golden shade prevailed

geraldkrug

Apr 10, 2021, 9:18:53 PMApr 10
Shade in that context means ghost.

geraldkrug

Apr 10, 2021, 9:22:27 PMApr 10
Selena released Amor Prohibido on March 22, 1994. The album became "Latin's Best-Selling Album of All Time". It sold 2,000,000 copies in its first year and was certified 20 times platinum.

Gerald - yikes and likes

geraldkrug

Apr 10, 2021, 9:37:55 PMApr 10
So then I can safely say this Selena, isn't it too convenient that your philosophy can avoid faces and find more beauty in mind/symbols alone?

geraldkrug

Apr 10, 2021, 9:43:33 PMApr 10
Isn't it a false dichotomy that I have to accept only one world of beauty while beauty lives best with an invisible unfounded ideal?

geraldkrug

Apr 10, 2021, 9:56:25 PMApr 10
What if the dream means that if you don't give ME 20million dollars you won't be you in another planet Mia will?
So you have to be face minded because the mind of symbols is behind that face.
Return the energy and be the divinity.

geraldkrug

Apr 11, 2021, 4:24:46 PMApr 11
Okay I'LL get as close to the dream as possible.withoit revealing.
I know a Disney connected person face to face and she takes baths in scalding hot water. She's not the only one I know who does this.

geraldkrug

Apr 12, 2021, 2:56:02 AMApr 12
GoDaddy has a real problem on their hands.
I wanted to use their site builder and have forwarding capability but to forward you have to delete the site builder product totally. All your work is gone, well one page no biggie for ME except how to delete the site builder product isn't at all obvious.

AND if you use their new site builder you can't forward to it unless you pay.
geralddanielkrug.godaddysites.com

geraldkrug

Apr 12, 2021, 2:59:56 AMApr 12
So early this morning I see a woman who is wearing a T-shirt and it says
Salina, queen of Cumbia
Don't get it twisted.

geraldkrug

Apr 12, 2021, 3:10:48 AMApr 12
Also this morning I got an Sms text from credit card company, did you authorize a 39.95 payment to getprime.com
Text back yes or no
I texted back no
Oh shit did that cause ME problems.

The reply
We will fix that right now, we have temporarily suspended your card and will
Send you a new card.
Go to www.blablabla.com/fraud
And check on any unauthorized charges.

Now in the first place I have like 30 internet accounts using that card what a royal pain to have to change all those accounts. I will have to change them when I get a new card every 6 years but this happens to many times. There has to be a way to stop payments and not have to get a new card.
So I'M trying this. I paid the card balance which pays the unauthorized charge then I can dispute the charge and the card won't be changed.

geraldkrug

Apr 12, 2021, 3:18:50 AMApr 12
Well that's MY point also. If it was temporarily suspended then how could I pay off the balance?
So something isn't right about the logic flow.
The sms reply text should say, We can temporarily suspend NOT we have temporarily suspended.

And why should I believe an sms text was sent to ME alerting ME of an unauthorized charge. It should say, Gerald Krug check for an unauthorized charge full stop.

geraldkrug

Apr 12, 2021, 5:14:51 AMApr 12
I set up a sub domain.
nft.code4causes.com
The url it goes to is a tiny website that isn't filled in with any NFT information.
On the end of that url is ?hello
If you remove that ?hello and run the url
it goes to a real properly filled in tiny website NFT.

geraldkrug

Apr 12, 2021, 4:09:48 PMApr 12
So then I get an email from credit card.
Before any explanation it asks did you authorize this yes or no. I didn't answer.
BUT
Further down it says, we have declined this charge because of no authorization. You needn't reply to this email.

Now what the hell!, again it's ass backwards. The yes or no button should be underneath all the other mumbo jumbo.
That last thing I want is to trigger a new card to be issued.

I checked MY statement and no 39.95 charge was made. BUT the sms text and email goes out anyway. WHY?
The email should go out last to note the sms reply by ME saying no.

Remedy to all this is, read everything check statements and consider an idiot is at the helm to block your Suez canal.

geraldkrug

Apr 12, 2021, 4:14:47 PMApr 12
China issues digital dollar some saying goodbye Bitcoin...

Gerald - why would people equate communist China with democracy and Bitcoin?
We have nothing to do with their digital dollar even at the World Bank and Wall Street level.
Many layers it takes to do business with China it's always been a risk to deal with Communist countries.
The ignorance nowadays is staggeringly obvious.

geraldkrug

Apr 12, 2021, 4:25:55 PMApr 12
I'VE had companies decline MY card for any glitchy ass reason and I didn't get any fraud alerts asking ME anything. Usually they temporarily suspend the card with no warning. I discover I can't use it and I call them and it's turned back on which is also stupid. Maybe to the credit card it's protection but unauthorized is declined period, no card suspensions. Email the company that declined the card much easier.

geraldkrug

Apr 12, 2021, 4:36:43 PMApr 12
I can't keep MY empire going now unless I have four phones and I want a Boost wiko ride 2 Android 10 now too.
Crazy because little things can happen because of a phones this or that glitchy.

I had one new glitchy happen. I can't use a fully upgraded chrome browser to log into coinbase, why? The keyboard refuses to appear. Now what the hell is this? You know damn well I did everything to get it to work but no. I used a Dolphin browser and it works?, come on!

geraldkrug

Apr 12, 2021, 4:44:41 PMApr 12
So I decide I need a thermos bottle for the scooting. I scoot to Margarita's and get a coffee. I pour the coffee in the thermos. Screw down the top tight. Lay it sideways in MY hoodie pouch The fucker leaks.
A nice ass steal thermos!?
I stick it in MY back pocket, it burns MY ass?!
I throw the thermos down the street, it hits a car tire and bounced and hits a homeless man and kills him.

geraldkrug

Apr 12, 2021, 4:58:51 PMApr 12
Really stuff is getting so bad I wrote a bit for SNL.
Called irrational fear of sharks network.

Hello, irrational fear of sharks network.
Yes hello, I am so afraid a shark is outside the window.
First sir, did you know sharks are fish they are not found on land.
Yeah, but it dosent matter it's out there chomping to get me.
Sir, it's fine to be afraid of sharks in general but outside your window? I assume you are not on a boat is that correct?
I'm on 5th avenue in Queens.
All right sir we will send someone out.
Official arrives and sure enough a snarling chomping sharks is outside.
Okay Sir, stay calm we are going to help you.
He's coming he's gonna get us!
I know Sir I know.
Glass breaks and wham, a giant shark is mauling both the men. Hugh fight takes place shark is thrown back out the window.
He's coming he's at the front door.
Hugh fight takes place shark is thrown back out the front door.
He's still out there planning and chomping isn't he? Yes sir he is. Oh my God! he's digging under the floor at us listen he's right under us, whoom up cones the shark Hugh fight takes place shark is thrown back out the window.
Phone rings. Hello, sir we need $39.95 for any additional help, but he's gonna eat me before I can pay. Sir thats your problem.

geraldkrug

Apr 12, 2021, 5:04:09 PMApr 12
The latest thing is now the GOP has created a new way to list their enemies. The petition against corporations that fund the GOP repub-like-clans. Sign the petition and get killed the next day.

geraldkrug

Apr 12, 2021, 5:12:37 PMApr 12
I have figured out everything. The space aliens are here to collect all bodies and or ghosts possible before the Earth enters the blackhole in our galaxy.

geraldkrug

Apr 12, 2021, 5:16:49 PMApr 12
Fuck off! its better than L'eggs, haha

The sharks gonna eat everything and me
Then he's gonna gag on the hosiery

Yeah that's so cool.

geraldkrug

Apr 12, 2021, 5:31:38 PMApr 12
Hey ms, go shit in L'eggs-lay eggs that is you chicken scum shit feeler

geraldkrug

Apr 12, 2021, 5:33:33 PMApr 12
Don't it make your pink L'eggs-lay brown, haha

geraldkrug

Apr 12, 2021, 5:47:44 PMApr 12
Scum like you ms and oprah are the holes in Chinese money that no-one learns from but sees through, haha

The US digital dollar has anti-scumness L'idiots can't use it , hooray haha

geraldkrug

Apr 12, 2021, 9:29:23 PMApr 12
I have to admit I have been lying about MY scooter. I AM like NASA and their drone the slowest toy in history. I'M still unboxing the scooter because I'M doing a video of MY feelings as the wheels just bairly begin to come out of the styrofoam. Every parts per trillion the video rolls, oh no, push back unpacking two more weeks the light needs adjusting again. Shadows are a directors hell.
I'M like NASA I don't want to remove the scooter from its coffin until I'M sure it won't fall over sideways and right into Perseverance and both go thermonuclear while on camera. There could be homeless space aliens that could laugh like hell and die.

geraldkrug

Apr 12, 2021, 9:30:51 PMApr 12
Did I say play with your dicks NASA?

geraldkrug

Apr 12, 2021, 10:09:03 PMApr 12
Now we take you behind the planet at NASA.
I told you 5 phones.
Well why not 60 phones?
What and go where no toxicity has gone before. That takes fuel mister.
So what your saying is four phones can't get E.T. the drone to respond then?
No I'm saying the glitchy is a gotcha is a thingy now but not tomorrow.
So we sit here and never admit that Shaka Kahn isn't a real name according to the Geneva convection, um convention. That's it we need convection. Earth had connection we tested it, No conviction isn't it correction we need? Right the first time convection uplift from thermal energy you know wind bags blow hards volcano's and stuff. Ah convection connection conviction correction yes yes. Then let's own this mother drone. Hey did you ever hear the joke what makes a whore drone, don't play her, haha
Enough we have to fly this peckering. Send a message to convection connection conviction correction yes? Got it and it'll fly real up right?
Real up and hoover, damn it will hoover.
Okay message send 20 minutes till deploy?
What is this deploy. It's swag coolness talk like glitchy but for Pasadena elites. Okay message says hoover damn damn hoover maneuver got into the air then end of message.
Then?
Then nothing from the drone.
Hell yes high fives mission successful nothing went wrong that we know of, hell yes high fives!
Bidens calling oh no. He wants to know what happened to drone flight?
He knows that swine-gartensky knows, he went to some kind of school of some kind and learned things. Hoover damn.

geraldkrug

Apr 12, 2021, 10:10:52 PMApr 12
NASA has got ME playing with MY dick.

geraldkrug