Aids to HIV to covid to gene therapy shots.

rpbc

Sep 3, 2021, 10:10:21 PM9/3/21
You can't make this up but one can follow the history and the money. Another must watch... this lady Dr. is the example of be angry and sin not, righteous anger as catalyst... clear, well spoken and focused. I remember the AIDS period, when a virus had civil rights given a green light to spread. It needed a bit of help though, it's working now though. Fuachi... Gallo... a few more in the headlines through the eighties... she was there. Notice HIV vehicle is in these RNA modifiers. Fifty minutes, very little Alex as Dr. Judy Mikovits educates and brings order to confusion. https://banned.video/watch?id=612ebbcde0a43c7d3655a44b

yourdaddy

Sep 3, 2021, 11:03:03 PM9/3/21
On Friday, September 3, 2021 at 10:10:21 PM UTC-4, rpbc wrote:
> You can't make this up but one can follow the history and the money. Another must watch... this lady Dr. is the example of be angry and sin not, righteous anger as catalyst... clear, well spoken and focused. I remember the AIDS period, when a virus had civil rights given a green light to spread. It needed a bit of help though, it's working now though. Fuachi... Gallo... a few more in the headlines through the eighties... she was there. Notice HIV vehicle is in these RNA modifiers. Fifty minutes, very little Alex as Dr. Judy Mikovits educates and brings order to confusion. https://banned.video/watch?id=612ebbcde0a43c7d3655a44b
i just love reading all about the delusions dancing in your moronic brains!

bluettes

Sep 24, 2021, 5:20:40 PM9/24/21
On Friday, September 3, 2021 at 8:10:21 PM UTC-6, rpbc wrote:
> You can't make this up but one can follow the history and the money. Another must watch... this lady Dr. is the example of be angry and sin not, righteous anger as catalyst... clear, well spoken and focused. I remember the AIDS period, when a virus had civil rights given a green light to spread. It needed a bit of help though, it's working now though. Fuachi... Gallo... a few more in the headlines through the eighties... she was there. Notice HIV vehicle is in these RNA modifiers. Fifty minutes, very little Alex as Dr. Judy Mikovits educates and brings order to confusion. https://banned.video/watch?id=612ebbcde0a43c7d3655a44b

Here is the account of 30 yr veteran L.A. Policeman who has turned in his badge due to fake-vax mandate: https://youtu.be/qI9kOw4K6is

Babyshoes Loveachother

Oct 30, 2021, 5:47:46 PM10/30/21
On Friday, September 3, 2021 at 10:10:21 PM UTC-4, rpbc wrote:
> You can't make this up but one can follow the history and the money. Another must watch... this lady Dr. is the example of be angry and sin not, righteous anger as catalyst... clear, well spoken and focused. I remember the AIDS period, when a virus had civil rights given a green light to spread. It needed a bit of help though, it's working now though. Fuachi... Gallo... a few more in the headlines through the eighties... she was there. Notice HIV vehicle is in these RNA modifiers. Fifty minutes, very little Alex as Dr. Judy Mikovits educates and brings order to confusion. https://banned.video/watch?id=612ebbcde0a43c7d3655a44b

That video is no longer available.
Having had Cancer 11 years ago I would be a fool to take the Jab. Even were I not to have had it I wouldn't allow myself to be a human guinea pig.
Might as well cut off my own vocal cords and lock my head in a cage....
What I don't get is on one hand you believe in the word of God that you are saved by Jesus, then turn your back on the prophets that show you clearly in the last days you can't buy or sell without the mark of the beast {government} and even were you not to believe these are the last days, think you would/should being a True Christian at least hesitate.

rpbc

Oct 30, 2021, 6:03:10 PM10/30/21
On Saturday, October 30, 2021 at 3:47:46 PM UTC-6, Babyshoes Loveachother wrote:
> On Friday, September 3, 2021 at 10:10:21 PM UTC-4, rpbc wrote:
> > You can't make this up but one can follow the history and the money. Another must watch... this lady Dr. is the example of be angry and sin not, righteous anger as catalyst... clear, well spoken and focused. I remember the AIDS period, when a virus had civil rights given a green light to spread. It needed a bit of help though, it's working now though. Fuachi... Gallo... a few more in the headlines through the eighties... she was there. Notice HIV vehicle is in these RNA modifiers. Fifty minutes, very little Alex as Dr. Judy Mikovits educates and brings order to confusion. https://banned.video/watch?id=612ebbcde0a43c7d3655a44b
BBS: That video is no longer available.
> Having had Cancer 11 years ago I would be a fool to take the Jab. Even were I not to have had it I wouldn't allow myself to be a human guinea pig.
> Might as well cut off my own vocal cords and lock my head in a cage....
> What I don't get is on one hand you believe in the word of God that you are saved by Jesus, then turn your back on the prophets that show you clearly in the last days you can't buy or sell without the mark of the beast {government} and even were you not to believe these are the last days, think you would/should being a True Christian at least hesitate.

rpbc: I just clicked on it and it came right up and played. Yeah... saved by Jesus then turn the back to the prophets... especially Revelation, Daniel, some others that are right to the point. It is becoming more difficult to deny than to believe... like the Resurrection, under study of did it happen. The whole thing is just hideous.

bluettes

Oct 30, 2021, 6:31:07 PM10/30/21
On Saturday, October 30, 2021 at 3:47:46 PM UTC-6, Babyshoes Loveachother wrote:
Babyshoes, the link still works for me ...maybe it's your browser or the settings?

bluettes

Oct 30, 2021, 6:35:17 PM10/30/21
On Saturday, October 30, 2021 at 3:47:46 PM UTC-6, Babyshoes Loveachother wrote:
Babyshoes I was thinking that any vax launched so quickly with zero controlled studies should warrant hesitancy ...especially when the only guaranteed immunity was for big Pharma.

Babyshoes Loveachother

Oct 31, 2021, 4:16:47 AM10/31/21
the link worked.
don't want to argue about the name of the son of God or I would of went on the truth thread.
Jesus or Yeshua etc..I use Jesus cause thats what I grew up with and prayed on.. it works for me..as far as Rome/Caesar goes (the first beast)
of course they were involved in the Bible they put it together and their intent was probably not evil. They were eastern Romans a little bit different then the earlier western romans who were familiar with the Essenes around that time and didn't like them ( a later sect of the Essenes I believe) I personally don't believe that the Essenes that lived at Qumran wrote the dead sea scrolls..the fact that animal bones were also found buried there, Im sure that the original Essenes were vegetarian. But the trickle down words from the essene through Jesus was enough.

Did Rome water down scripture, as the hebrews did also to make it more plausible for the simple mind? probably, knowledge was only for the wise and learned and elite The Essene creation scroll is much older then Exodus where Genesis comes from and the Essene creation scroll doesn't say "In the beginning" God created the heavens and earth, rather it says more like there was no beginning just a constant creating but that is just to hard of a concept to understand...
I believe that to bring the truth to common people there are many short cuts made for there understanding and to the detriment of others {as they are doing now with the education system to accommodate the indigenous here in the USA} and it is a hinderence for those that are quicker, both suffer either way. You can see why the elite have protected there knowledge from this very thing..and even Jesus said not to cast pearls before swine or give bread to dogs..but because you seek or say the right thing, slave or free it is available to you.
I see grace for all continuing sinners, as a Rome's "splendid vice" that they always held so dear. Rome only believed in vice and splendid vice, there was no such thing as [good] I believe " be it according to your faith" is also Roman...
Too many allowances? or a kindness for them that will continuelly fail in a discipline because they learned something they will never achieve.. for why torture a being with guilt that will never make it to the kingdom of heaven but is not aganist they who will? Aren't Gods people sealed, even if they have a head or heart injury early in life. Then aren't they that are not against the truth really for it?

Its kinda the same with the vaccinated and unvaccinated. There are many vaccinated people that feel its unjust to force people to be vaccinated. That it should be their choice. And there are those that think the unvaccinated should be forced to take the jab (you hear there vigorous claps on CNN)
Same mentality of people that will want forced late term abortions for one reason or another. We know how much the FDA wants those large unborn frozen heads...PURE EVIL!
The scientific community said it would take three years for heard immunity to start working and thats whats happening now, the evidence is coming in and so are reports from all over the world that hospitals and ER's are full of people coming in not with covid but with all sorts of sickness and ailments (heart trouble) some are saying it was the lifestyle from covid lockdown, personally i ate better. cooked more at home, but only time will tell whats going on.

your right rpbc.. things from revelation and the prophets are getting harder to ignore, if you don't know anything about whats to come, and only a few people know a few things of whats to come .... and no one knows when the time will be cut short...why not believe the prophets?

You will either be walking forward with a covering because you saw, or walking away naked because you were blind.

maybe your blind when your eyes are opened and you follow the world? Everything that you see is temporary or belongs to another or to the world...
maybe you do see when your eyes are closed and you see k the kingdom within...all that you see is yours..

there has to be something behind that gray smoke ;)