Quote; Gene Scott.....................................................................................

No One Special

Feb 17, 2024, 3:30:03 AMFeb 17
>> And, I quote;

"Somebody called and said, ah, did Jesus know Judas would betray Him when He chose him? We're talking about the charisma, as they put it in Greek -- the self limitation of Jesus. My answer has to be to that, no. But, I'm going to go beyond and give an opinion and say I don't even think God knew it."

- Gene Scott, PhD., The Great Pyramid and Stonehenge (1988), Rumble.com

>> And, I quote;

1 John 3:20 - "For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things."

Hebrews 4:13 - "Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do."

Proverbs 15:3 - "The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good."

Psalms 147:5 - "Great is our Lord, and of great power: his understanding is infinite."

Isaiah 46:9-10 - "Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me, Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:"

No One Special

Feb 17, 2024, 4:12:32 AMFeb 17
And...

In an attempt to justify his claim, Gene embarks on a somewhat irrelevant mixed up romp through human philosophy often quoting a few of his favorites such as Paul Tillich, but never establishes, in fact doesn't even address what he stated of "I don't even think God knew it." Gene said a few interesting things, but did not prove his claim of the limitation of God's knowledge. A claim that has no basis in scripture. Gene also, in his statements, places the pyramid, the stars and other sources of "revelation" on par with Biblical scripture. A very big mistake. Our doctrine and practice is to be based in scripture alone, not in a pyramid, or the stars or anything else. That does not mean to say that proof of God can't be found in things and places outside of scripture, God can seen often in those elements, but our faith is to be based in scripture, God's word alone. Gene also claims that the concept of God being all knowing came merely from German idealists. Wrong; that concept is revealed by revelation to humanity through God's word in scripture long before any German idealists grappled with it.